PDA

View Full Version : Jacob Danks.... forum super hero against PI

JujiDrool
03-02-2013, 06:12 PM
http://blogs.uwp.edu/.a/6a00e54ee0117988340120a5e0140a970c-pi

Sephiroth9999
03-02-2013, 06:14 PM
I wish you'd stop using my real doxxx it's really terrifying me.

syncan aka ken post jr
03-02-2013, 06:14 PM
you know what, i give up, let the lizard people can have ytmnd fourms, let them fucking have it. it/s yours now you guys, i won't stand in your way any longer

m0nde
03-02-2013, 06:15 PM
shit jus tgot real

Sephiroth9999
03-02-2013, 06:16 PM
I don't want it, I only came here to laugh at Gul, Lisa's tragic baby scenario and say hi to cody.

JujiDrool
03-02-2013, 06:19 PM
Jacob is friends with Cody

'nuff said

m0nde
so has that been aborted yet or is she going to procrastinate and let it fester?

JujiDrool
you know what, i give up, let the lizard people can have ytmnd fourms, let them fucking have it. it/s yours now you guys, i won't stand in your way any longerIs that my poofta brother in your sig?

Sephiroth9999
03-02-2013, 06:20 PM
something for christmas dinner.

syncan aka ken post jr
03-02-2013, 06:20 PM
sure

Sephiroth9999
03-02-2013, 06:22 PM
How do you guys put up with Lisa the whole time, hes an absolute retard.

m0nde
mormon brothers

JujiDrool
looks like it

m0nde
How do you guys put up with Lisa the whole time, hes an absolute retard.how have you not put that attention whore on ignore yet?

syncan aka ken post jr
03-02-2013, 06:23 PM
it's supposed to be a picture of me and ob posting together

syncan aka ken post jr
ob is wearing the helmet, and i am throwing caution to the wind

m0nde
didn't even post his dick in your sig

JujiDrool
03-02-2013, 06:24 PM
How do you guys put up with Lisa the whole time, hes an absolute retard.awwww

having another moment with me

I can't devote the next 5 hours to fighting with you pussy boy

So leave it at me poking you with a stick while you're bent over just how you like it and move on back home now to defend forums against PI

m0nde
03-02-2013, 06:24 PM
baited yet again, how predictable

JujiDrool
03-02-2013, 06:25 PM
it's supposed to be a picture of me and ob posting togetheryou're not that good looking

Sephiroth9999
03-02-2013, 06:26 PM
how have you not put that attention whore on ignore yet?

Where is the option, user cp

syncan aka ken post jr
03-02-2013, 06:27 PM
it's gotta be hard to be lisa, every time she signs online like 50 people call her names the hunt her down and find her just so they can all her names, and she seems to want to defend herself against all of them. seems exhausting

m0nde
03-02-2013, 06:27 PM
Where is the option, user cpuse this: http://rubycalaber.com/forums/profile.php?do=addlist&userlist=ignore&u=844

Sephiroth9999
03-02-2013, 06:31 PM
it's gotta be hard to be lisa, every time she signs online like 50 people call her names the hunt her down and find her just so they can all her names, and she seems to want to defend herself against all of them. seems exhausting

How can somebody always be so wrong and spit such fail, the whole time, without even the occasional bit of logic or reason, even by accident, man i really feel sorry for her to-be-kid.

It's rare when OB looks more like a woman than your own mum, fuck.

use this: http://rubycalaber.com/forums/profile.php?do=addlist&userlist=ignore&u=844

Much obliged pal...

JujiDrool

Heartbroken
This message is hidden because JujiDrool is on your ignore list.
View Post

Remove user from ignore list

The peace.

JujiDrool
03-02-2013, 06:36 PM
LOL

Jacob Danks

steveyos
03-02-2013, 06:37 PM
sure

m0nde
03-02-2013, 06:37 PM
Jacob Danks
Mike something
Irma Valutti
Snooki
who else?

steveyos
03-02-2013, 06:38 PM

she says the same thing over and over

syncan aka ken post jr
03-02-2013, 06:39 PM
but like 50 people call her a whore/ulgy/insane/raped bitch and she tries to talk sense into them letting them know she is none of those things and that they are the bad people not her. just the sheer volume of hate she get's must be taxing

JujiDrool
03-02-2013, 06:45 PM
but like 50 people call her a whore/ulgy/insane/raped bitch and she tries to talk sense into them letting them know she is none of those things and that they are the bad people not her. just the sheer volume of hate she get's must be taxingwhat can I say?

I hate my fans

Sheeple are shit

you stand a little aside and different from them and that is just how god damn stupid they act and yes they will attack... they lack self awareness... it is the way of the sheeple... diluted mob intelligence

to be fair though it's more like 5 of you, not 50

I get along really well with the cool people, the individuals

it's just what sheeple do, they see one doing it and they join in and follow... then you get a small clump of them that follow each other around sucking each other off being obsessed with those outside their sheeple mob

syncan aka ken post jr
03-02-2013, 06:46 PM
yes lisa everyone is wrong about you and you are the only one that's right, this makes sense to me now

m0nde
03-02-2013, 06:47 PM
have you guys taken your MEDS?

JujiDrool
03-02-2013, 06:52 PM
sheeple lack the balls to stand aside from the mob (in this case 5 or so fucktards)

they know how the sheeple operate and fear becomming a target

it's much easier to join in a small group of bullies than stand on the other side and risk being bullied yourself

saw it so many times when teaching

one or two start and the less intelligent bystanders join in

it is rare that someone stands up to put a stop to their shit once they start... I was known for sticking up for the underdog in school, it's written all over my report cards and I can assure you I've copped many a punch in the head for stepping in when a small clump of retards are kicking the shit out of someone

syncan aka ken post jr
03-02-2013, 06:53 PM
i am gonna start sticking up for you lisa, i like your style girl

JujiDrool
03-02-2013, 06:53 PM
yes lisa everyone is wrong about you and you are the only one that's right, this makes sense to me noweveryone?

you mean the 5 of you retard sheeple

I get along just fine with the individuals of this forum

I've just never followed small groups of retards is all

syncan aka ken post jr
03-02-2013, 06:54 PM
ok name the people you get along with in list form

JujiDrool
i am gonna start sticking up for you lisa, i like your style girlI don't trust that as far as I could throw you

LOL

syncan aka ken post jr
oh and btw rootbeer does not count

JujiDrool
03-02-2013, 06:57 PM
ok name the people you get along with in list formI don't have the same black and white thinking as a bunch of 5 fucktard sheeple all relying on each other to shit on someone to boost their ever fragile ego

I get along with everyone who isn't a retard sheeple and frankly as far as the group of pathetic sheeple go there is about maybe 5 of you and that's it.

JujiDrool
03-02-2013, 06:58 PM
oh right dp

everyone who isn't one of you 5 idiotic desperate for acceptance from each other sheeple doesn't count

I seeeeeeeee

see thing is... I would feel it an insult to be one of you 5. An insult to my intelligence and strength of character.

syncan aka ken post jr
03-02-2013, 07:01 PM
i think you confuse indifference with love, i don't think you know what real love is, you come here with your negative attention seeking behavior, because it's all you know from your fucked up upbringing. that's why you keep coming back, it's comfortable to you.

JujiDrool
03-02-2013, 07:06 PM
i think you confuse indifference with love, i don't think you know what real love is, you come here with your negative attention seeking behavior, because it's all you know from your fucked up upbringing. that's why you keep coming back, it's comfortable to you.I'm just going to point out that you hang out Cody

as for the rest of your rubbish

is that your projection of an excuse for being one of the 5 fucktard sheeple is it?

um okaaaaaaaaaaaaay

syncan aka ken post jr
03-02-2013, 07:09 PM
you always say the same 4 of 5 things in retalitoin

-you always hang out with cody

-5 sheeple

-what ever you just posted is wrong with not expliation at all

-then you finish up with a !

basic :robot: posting if i have ever seen it,

JujiDrool
03-02-2013, 07:11 PM
look at this way dp

it's you, Cody, m0nde, that fat ugly retard troll who's making 250 posts a day about me, and steveyos... you think you are the cool kids? LOL, look at list dp and have a think about that LOL

I don;t even count maks in that because he doesn't need a small team of fucktard sheeple losers to troll someone, he does it all by himself and has been my troll since I joined

in fact he and Plug Drugs brought me here from another forum

so have a little look at the list of you fuctard sheeple and tell me dp... you really think you guys are the people who count here and everyone else doesn't?

syncan aka ken post jr
03-02-2013, 07:12 PM
acutally i would say 95 percent of the people who post here fucking hate you, and talk shit to you, just because those 5 people do it more does not meant the other people hate you any less.

m0nde
03-02-2013, 07:16 PM
i don't hate lisa at all. i just find it amusing to rage her out. i do this with everyone here and have focussed on every one here at one time or another.

ask dp, cody, elezzzark, ruby, barryshithead, anyone

JujiDrool
03-02-2013, 07:18 PM
i don't hate lisa at all. i just find it amusing to rage her out. i do this with everyone here and have focussed on every one here at one time or another.

ask dp, cody, elezzzark, ruby, barryshithead, anyoneum juji, ruby and tim are not in your weak ass fucktard sheeple group of try-hard trolls

I listed the 5

syncan aka ken post jr
03-02-2013, 07:18 PM
i acutally like talking to lisa and am glad she posts, she's a terrible person irl but thats what makes her interesting to talk to and about, her fucked up life makes me fell better about myself and i am glad i am not her

m0nde
03-02-2013, 07:19 PM
um juji, ruby and tim are not in your weak ass fucktard sheeple group of try-hard trolls

I listed the 5dumbass, i'm saying i've focussed on raging all of those people

JujiDrool
03-02-2013, 07:20 PM
acutally i would say 95 percent of the people who post here fucking hate you, and talk shit to you, just because those 5 people do it more does not meant the other people hate you any less.no dp

look at the list again

you, Cody, m0nde, that fat ugly retard troll who's making 250 posts a day about me, and steveyos

you are one of the 5 fucktrad weakass sheeple

no-one else

you do not speak for everyone

just your little gang

look at that list again dp LOL

that is what YOU are a part of LOL

I'd be fucking embarassed if I were you and ever got a moment of self awareness and realised those were the people I was hanging out with and following around

syncan aka ken post jr
03-02-2013, 07:21 PM
i can make a poll if you wish so you know how many people here hate you,

syncan aka ken post jr
03-02-2013, 07:22 PM
i assure you it's way way way more than 5, you are easily the most hated person currently posting

m0nde
03-02-2013, 07:23 PM
you're just the latest, lisa. don't flatter yourself. you're an easy target and ALWAYS respond with a 1 page rant.
this is exactly the way barryshithead used to post and he was picked on as much as you are for several years before he learned.

always stevey
03-02-2013, 07:24 PM
I'd be fucking embarassed if I were you and ever got a moment of self awareness and realised those were the people I was hanging out with and following around

Then why do you log on at all?

JujiDrool
03-02-2013, 07:25 PM
dp just keep hanging out with your little sheeple fucktard gang of the 5 biggest losers in the forum

everyone is long bored with your desperate obsession with others who would be embarassed to be one of you

I mean Cody is counted amongst you

'nuff said

syncan aka ken post jr
03-02-2013, 07:27 PM
blumpkin blownuts boobz cbarry cberry Cody Desolation dp Dustin F4 Garfield Genital Doli GulDucat jackDpedo juji lnopia the great m0nde maks Mike the Man mrs. hyde rubycalaber UofLCardfan08

heres the list of people who posted today who i have seen troll the fuck outta you at one point or another about your rape, your shitty posts,your ulgyness etc etc

syncan aka ken post jr
03-02-2013, 07:28 PM
i mean i am not a math major or anything but that seems like way more than 5 people lisa

always stevey
03-02-2013, 07:30 PM
dp just keep hanging out with your little sheeple fucktard gang of the 5 biggest losers in the forum

everyone is long bored with your desperate obsession with others who would be embarassed to be one of you

I mean Cody is counted amongst you

'nuff said

I think it would be more embarrassing to be you, clothepin titties. You're just a loser who whines about her real life
problems to people who don't care. You're also stalking me.

syncan aka ken post jr
03-02-2013, 07:31 PM
is the cat guy part of the 5 or not cause every other post he calls you names lisa

m0nde
03-02-2013, 07:31 PM
here's some stuff from the steffies campaign

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y23/m0nde/ytmnd/imagemacros/rag_on_a_stick_1.jpg
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y23/m0nde/ytmnd/imagemacros/85c93c3e-d8da-4c16-b39e-a51f861d733e.png
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y23/m0nde/ytmnd/imagemacros/stevey_sim_stories.gif
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y23/m0nde/ytmnd/imagemacros/welfare_fraud.jpg
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y23/m0nde/ytmnd/imagemacros/iLost_Hurley.jpg

m0nde
03-02-2013, 07:32 PM
much more thought was spent in that than in anythng i've bothered to say to you, lisa

really...

syncan aka ken post jr
03-02-2013, 07:32 PM
lisa you are the belle of the ball, the tim abure of 2013, the stevey of tommorw

always stevey
03-02-2013, 07:33 PM
Someone with "two degrees", intelligence, and beauty wouldn't feel the need for self-validations on forums
from people she's never met because her life is so pointless. It's time to give up, Lisa. Don't you want all the pain
and judgement to end? If you give up, you won't ever have to feel scared and alone again.

m0nde
03-02-2013, 07:38 PM
here;s something from attacks on jon about his fucked up ear

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y23/m0nde/ytmnd/imagemacros/defective_earmouse_admin.png
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y23/m0nde/ytmnd/jon_bosley_roy4l_southpark.png
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y23/m0nde/ytmnd/jon_southpark.png
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y23/m0nde/ytmnd/marnie_graffiti.jpg
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y23/m0nde/ytmnd/jon_broken_symmetry.gif

UofLCardfan08
03-02-2013, 08:14 PM
pencil me in for 2X Lisa hate

blumpkin blownuts
03-02-2013, 08:19 PM
look at this way dp

it's you, Cody, m0nde, that fat ugly retard troll who's making 250 posts a day about me, and steveyos... you think you are the cool kids? LOL, look at list dp and have a think about that LOL

I don;t even count maks in that because he doesn't need a small team of fucktard sheeple losers to troll someone, he does it all by himself and has been my troll since I joined

in fact he and Plug Drugs brought me here from another forum

so have a little look at the list of you fuctard sheeple and tell me dp... you really think you guys are the people who count here and everyone else doesn't?

you forgot to include me in the list of people who can't stand your faggot ass
just because i pm and ask you not to harm yourself does NOT mean i like you

syncan aka ken post jr
03-02-2013, 08:21 PM
unless you have acutally tried to kill lisa irl, then you are her good friend

blumpkin blownuts
03-02-2013, 08:23 PM
you also forgot maks juji flagler doli lexi maddy garfield ramen plus rot steve deso lnopia ashley jon sam and those are the ones i could just name off the top of my head

everyone hates you except ob, some people just don't have time to waste on actively hating you

blumpkin blownuts
03-02-2013, 08:25 PM

ask dp, cody, elezzzark, ruby, barryshithead, anyone

monde has always been kind to me

blumpkin blownuts
03-02-2013, 08:28 PM
i assure you it's way way way more than 5, you are easily the most hated person currently posting

what's crazy is any normal person would take pride at being hated here, like barry did when everyone hated him
lisa seriously wants to fit in and even thinks she fits in, it's pathetic to an extreme

Lexi Persimmons
03-02-2013, 08:29 PM
hate brings negative karma.

blumpkin blownuts
03-02-2013, 08:30 PM
lisa i thought dp was your cuddle target what happened

always stevey
03-02-2013, 08:32 PM
what's crazy is any normal person would take pride at being hated here, like barry did when everyone hated him
lisa seriously wants to fit in and even thinks she fits in, it's pathetic to an extreme

It's a coping mechanism commonly found on forums and in junior highs.

JujiDrool
03-02-2013, 08:34 PM
you also forgot maks juji flagler doli lexi maddy garfield ramen plus rot steve deso lnopia ashley jon sam and those are the ones i could just name off the top of my head

everyone hates you except ob, some people just don't have time to waste on actively hating younah I just forgot you retard, you don;t speak for any of those people.. oh and maddy followed ME from EMINEM.COM as she is a retard who suffers from erotomania and always saw other fans and myself as a threat to her imaginary relationship with EMINEM

so here's what I'm going to do

I'm going to put anyone who is an obsessed with me fucking loser on ignore

granted that will remove a thousand or so posts a day from you no-lives but I don;t see how it's my problem you are such a loser that you literally post about nothing else other than me

I'll start with you

oh and I have a whole page of pm's from you bob and they aren't about not harming myself they are constant begging for my attention and for me to like you with rejection everytime, why? Because you are a total fucking loser.

always stevey
03-02-2013, 08:35 PM
Oh shit she's gonna put us on ignore. WTF DID WE EVER DO TO YOU DUMB BITCH???

m0nde
03-02-2013, 08:38 PM
EMINEM EMINEM EMINEM EMINEM EMINEM erotomania EMINEM
[LINE FEED]
[CARRIAGE RETURN]
obsessed loser
[LINE FEED]
fucking loser
[LINE FEED]
fucking loser
[LINE FEED]
:m0nde:

blumpkin blownuts
03-02-2013, 08:44 PM
lisa needs to start going to LFA meetigns because she has bottomed out while abusing line feeds

always stevey
03-03-2013, 04:56 PM
thats not seph. too old.

not even close to seph. He's a hell of a lot better looking than that skinny necked twerp.

maks
03-03-2013, 05:01 PM
remember when he killed aeris? I didn't mind, that bitch was useless.

always stevey
03-03-2013, 05:01 PM
did you see vid of seph on the country road walking his dog and smoking a j?

a pitbull right?

maks
03-03-2013, 05:05 PM
Oh, so your special ability is healing other party members, huh? great, that will come in handy in a game where every single character can learn white magic that puts your bullshit to shame. I'm so glad the writers forced me to use you for the entire first disc.

always stevey
03-03-2013, 05:07 PM
maks if youre talking about MY FUCKING AERIS....

no it was smaller i think, coulda been a puppy though.

hmm might have been more recent because he has a puppy. I've seen a couple videos of him with his dogs, smoking joints. He looks fit and well in all of them.

maks
03-03-2013, 05:08 PM
oh ok youre not. lol nm you dont want to konw.

I considered sephiroth a hero for getting that cunt out of my party, she was the video game equivalent of clump.

always stevey
03-03-2013, 05:09 PM
and patrick mannix could never find seph out if his life depended on it. he can spend hours shitting bricks and using his super high tech genius computer skills on google and he won't get shit on Seph.

always stevey
03-03-2013, 05:10 PM
supposedly SuN posted his dick all over :lizard:net but i never saw it. then have like 11 undercover mods because flagler might have a post stay up for all of 30 minutes on their dead ass forum.

I have Seph's dick on my computer to fap and dream over and think about while I'm having sex.

maks
03-03-2013, 05:16 PM
cody I'm a little surprised by the revalations you're making itt you always struck me as more of a tifa kind of guy

always stevey
03-03-2013, 05:16 PM
OK SuN that's a bit obsessive and unhealthy

I don't see the problem as long as it doesn't interfere with my daily tasks. I often think about other people with I'm
having sex with someone.

JujiDrool
03-03-2013, 06:52 PM
Jacob Danks means stinky balls

always stevey
03-03-2013, 07:14 PM
Jacob Danks means stinky balls

You could cut diamonds with that wit.

always stevey
03-03-2013, 08:25 PM
Anyone that logs onto these forums has problems one way or another you idiot. Find a new hobby because you suck at this.

lnopia the great
03-03-2013, 08:52 PM
NenmNQ5ae_o&autoplay=1

JujiDrool
03-03-2013, 11:26 PM
Hi

My name is Jacob Danks

my name means stinky balls

always stevey
03-04-2013, 12:30 AM
Hi
my name means stinky balls
Course it does, you look like a man.

always stevey
03-04-2013, 12:32 AM
http://i473.photobucket.com/albums/rr97/ladykillmonger/hair20tied20back.jpg

whats going on with your hair? lol it looks awful.

Mike the Man
03-04-2013, 02:46 AM
http://i473.photobucket.com/albums/rr97/ladykillmonger/hair20tied20back.jpg

whats going on with your hair? lol it looks awful.Duck's bum haircut.

always stevey
03-04-2013, 03:11 AM
You know, on the file name is "hair tied back". Does that shit look tied back to you or does it look like a bull dyke hair cut? I mean her face if ok but if she wasn't a stupid fucking slutty trainwreck maybe the world wouldn't hate her.

Mike the Man
03-04-2013, 03:15 AM
You know, on the file name is "hair tied back". Does that shit look tied back to you or does it look like a bull dyke hair cut?I wondered, then it became clear. Its a remedial act to pull the wrinkles from a bad meth addiction out of her face.

Check out the fivehead, you could project widescreen movies on that shit!

always stevey
03-04-2013, 03:17 AM
i hate lisa.. Her meth wrinkles are cake icing for borin drunkin posts. i have benn stalking that bitch for almost a year and anxiously await her suicide.

Mike the Man
03-04-2013, 03:27 AM
I don't hate Lisa, I just want to see YouTubes of her duct taped naked to a pier support in Newhaven while the pelicans go nuts with cavity searches trying to work out where the fish are stashed.

always stevey
03-04-2013, 03:36 AM
I don't hate Lisa, I just want to see YouTubes of her duct taped naked to a pier support in Newhaven while the pelicans go nuts with cavity searches trying to work out where the fish are stashed.

Can I just kill her please?

Mike the Man
03-04-2013, 03:45 AM
Awwwww, but its so much moar fun to think of pelicans snapping beak on her minge!!!

Mike the Man
03-04-2013, 03:46 AM
She's going to have that mental image stuck in her head every time she drives across the bridge into the mainland now, hahahahah.

UofLCardfan08
03-04-2013, 12:48 PM
everyone hates you except ob, some people just don't have time to waste on actively hating you

ob doesn't even like his own dick, ob's opinion on anything is therefor rendered null and void

lnopia the great
03-04-2013, 06:51 PM
its funny because it is ugly people making fun of people for being ugly