PDA

View Full Version : I wish Gush would post more

JujiDrool
03-02-2013, 10:40 PM
I mean I've had a couple of retard bush-pigs follow me in here but the quality of those women is just appalling.

Meanwhile there is one hell of a sexy clever vixen who could be posting here if she wasn't harassed to buggery by every desperate loser guy the minute she steps in the forum.

Lexi Persimmons
03-02-2013, 10:47 PM
who's the Bush pigs?

m0nde
03-02-2013, 10:49 PM
We USED to be a country to buggery by every desperate loser she steps guy the minute in the forum.
Relatively free of corruption meanwhile there is one hell of a sexy clever vixen...
I mean I've had a couple of in here but the quality of those women is just appalling.
but it's been going downhill for a few years now who could be posting here if she wasn't harassed...

I don't think our current government has helped in that... and the people that I'm more than ready for Liberal to take the reigns for a while and with retard bush-pigs follow me but is better than the rubbish we have now

Now I'm in a situation where junkies pick me up off the street when I'm bashed on xmas day because I'm even more pathetic than them. I've got nothing...

I don't usually blame government but there is so much Abbott that is just a terrorfying thought
Corruption within the government and within the government has put nothing in place to police that at all...
nothing anymore and all I can worry about is what will happen to my cat if instead of actually governing is running some kind of petty infantile popularity contest that they are losing.

Big business (because they just got more corrupt when the government tried to get more money out of them and they have had the practice with globalisation and doing business with countries where corruption is rife)

When they tried to get more money from the big businesses and put more money into government they needed to implement a policing system to make sure the money got where it was suppossed to, it needed to be on the big business case to make sure they paid their dues and frankly they didn't... the corrupt saw the loopholes, jumped on the gravy train ses for the rich to get richer through corruption while...
supporter at heart but they have been so the government did nothing to stop them and the little people paid out their as
busy destroying themselves from the inside out, betraying to me the small worker got left for dead.
it's a shame because I'm a Labor...

syncan aka ken post jr
03-02-2013, 10:49 PM
actually i baby sit her autistic little brother, and yep she hates you too lisa.

Garfield
03-02-2013, 10:51 PM
i wish gush would come here and bite your gross little tits off

Garfield
and youd bleed to death

Garfield
nd shed make some ultra cool pentagram avatar about it

Garfield
03-02-2013, 10:52 PM
and ruby would come back as the messiah and perma ban all you faggots

always stevey
03-02-2013, 10:55 PM
Now I'm in a situation where junkies pick me up off the street when I'm bashed on xmas day because I'm even more pathetic than them. I've got nothing, nothing anymore and all I can worry about is what will happen to my cat.

JujiDrool
03-02-2013, 11:07 PM
who's the Bush pigs?Urafuctardfan08 and that fat ugly fucktard who collected all my pics, joined and tried to pretend to be me for days and now makes 250 posts about me a day

oh and that fucking loser woman who used to be australian but was deported for being a bush-pig

and that's just the women ones

JujiDrool
03-02-2013, 11:09 PM
Garfailed

what have I warned you about?

You shut your dirty little mouth and just look good ok?

Don't open it and type or talk... it just ruins the whole illusion of your pretty with dumbassness

always stevey
03-02-2013, 11:09 PM
You're the bush pig that's in a situation where junkies pick you up off the street when you're bashed on xmas day

syncan aka ken post jr
03-02-2013, 11:10 PM
i would rather stick my dick in fire then have it with in 1000 yards of lisa's sntach

m0nde
03-02-2013, 11:11 PM
random lisa and timmy rage post generator: http://www.dillodort.com/random.php

always stevey
03-02-2013, 11:12 PM
Killing Lisa would be worth the diseases and I would be in the heat of the moment.

0bnoxious0ne
03-02-2013, 11:38 PM
I mean I've had a couple of retard bush-pigs follow me in here but the quality of those women is just appalling.

Meanwhile there is one hell of a sexy clever vixen who could be posting here if she wasn't harassed to buggery by every desperate loser guy the minute she steps in the forum. So that is what you think of me.
:angry:

syncan aka ken post jr
03-02-2013, 11:39 PM
i think your a huge faggot ob, if that makes you fell any better

always stevey
She told me horrible things about you via private message.

syncan aka ken post jr
also think you should post your gross ass tranny dick for all 2 see

Lexi Persimmons
03-02-2013, 11:40 PM
Bush Pigs.

m0nde
03-02-2013, 11:40 PM
i need a list of old ob rants to add to the rage post generator

JujiDrool
03-02-2013, 11:45 PM
So that is what you think of me.
:angry:what?

lol

No. I didn't even mention you. You are none of those I just referred to

syncan aka ken post jr
03-02-2013, 11:46 PM
because your acutally a man ob, your not a lday at all, you are what they call in the biz a huge fag

oOBatteryOo
03-02-2013, 11:49 PM
Show me your penises on msn.

syncan aka ken post jr
03-02-2013, 11:50 PM
post that dick ob

0bnoxious0ne
03-02-2013, 11:53 PM
what?

lol

No. I didn't even mention you. You are none of those I just referred toj/k :D

JujiDrool
03-02-2013, 11:54 PM
Show me your penises on msn.I've updated to skype now

and not any penis

I have a selection process of penis I want to see

syncan aka ken post jr
that's not the D we wanna see ob post your fucking dick

JujiDrool
j/k :Dphew!

juji
03-03-2013, 12:25 AM
website for ytmnd had 2 forums, safe for work and not safe for work, which trolls flooded and the owner didnt care cause he thought it was funny... but eventually he implimented a comments box for the YTMND flash sites so the forums became irrelevant, and idk why but he kept them up for trolls...
thats it.. oh, and the saffe for work forum got shut down cause some fag got trolled so hard he got spam bots to spam cp all over it and reported it to the FBI so the owner got mad as fuck cause he does a favor by keeping themn up so he shut the safe forum down and now theres only the NSFW forum...

just sayin what i know son, you mad?

i deny to accept a god exists he never helped me out in the playground

gut yourselves i dont give a fuck most of you are shut ins too but the difference is if i recover from my depression ill be out and about while the fags here have no friends to turn to.

fair say, you guys enjoy each other, but i entertain far beyond the point any of you have gone, a big thread, ownage, wow

JujiDrool
03-03-2013, 12:31 AM
website for ytmnd had 2 forums, safe for work and not safe for work, which trolls flooded and the owner didnt care cause he thought it was funny... but eventually he implimented a comments box for the YTMND flash sites so the forums became irrelevant, and idk why but he kept them up for trolls...
thats it.. oh, and the saffe for work forum got shut down cause some fag got trolled so hard he got spam bots to spam cp all over it and reported it to the FBI so the owner got mad as fuck cause he does a favor by keeping themn up so he shut the safe forum down and now theres only the NSFW forum...

just sayin what i know son, you mad?

i deny to accept a god exists he never helped me out in the playground

gut yourselves i dont give a fuck most of you are shut ins too but the difference is if i recover from my depression ill be out and about while the fags here have no friends to turn to.

fair say, you guys enjoy each other, but i entertain far beyond the point any of you have gone, a big thread, ownage, wowoh juji

they've tried to drag you into their fucktard rubbish but you are adored and don't get all bent out of shape because of half a dozen total fucking losers

I wish I could have been there in the school yard for you, I would have kicked some teeth in if anyone touched you

I would have then pulled you behind the bike shed and had my way with you

Don;t leave me juji :( I have abandonment issues and you are one of the many people I and others who aren't retarded trolls really like here.

Fuck those losers, they aren't worth even using as a human toilet. They aren't even high enough up the food chain to be ass wipes.

You're a fucking legend juji and I admire you and I've told you that before. I hope you understand what I mean.

juji
03-03-2013, 12:34 AM
This post is generated from http://www.dillodort.com/random.php with Timothy Abreu of Wollongong, NSW, Australia Option

JujiDrool
03-03-2013, 12:36 AM
LOL

oh I see

well I meant all I said anyway lol

JujiDrool
03-03-2013, 12:39 AM
This post is generated from http://www.dillodort.com/random.php with Timothy Abreu of Wollongong, NSW, Australia OptionLOL @ that

did you make that you cheeky bugger?

m0nde
03-03-2013, 01:07 AM
please inform me of any good lisa rants to add to her rant log
added 4 lisa rants in the last 1 min

JujiDrool
03-03-2013, 01:13 AM
m0nde is totally on my ignore list of fucktards

m0nde
03-03-2013, 02:19 AM
m0nde is totally on my ignore list of fucktardsOne of the many people I and others who aren't retarded trolls really like here.

Fuck those losers, they aren't worth even using as a human toilet. They aren't even high enough up the food chain to be ass wipes.

You're a fucking legend juji and I admire you and I've told you that before. I hope you understand what I've seen others do even to children then I don't want to be sane, I don't even work

it's not as bad as Russia but it's well on the way

Meanwhile there is one hell of a sexy clever vixen who could be posting here if she wasn't harassed to buggery by every desperate loser guy the minute she steps in the forum.

you don;t know how many lying pathetic bush-pig women I've come across on the internet either

I've had a few and a few came from EMINEM.COM too

I wish I didn't log out to see that

uh yeeeeeeeeeeah what a catch

I wonder what he'd think of this...

He's bound to be interested, who wouldn't be right? I mean you're the hottest woman in this forum, tell him that

You should join his teenager internet gang and win his love with your parents and you don't even know how I ended up in this forum.

I have nowhere to go.

My family abused me.

The only person in my life was someone who picked me up off the street when I'm bashed on xmas day because I'm even more pathetic than them. I've got nothing, nothing anymore and I don't think it's her. I have heard mentioned in other forums around these traps about some fucking loser who gets banned for spamming recipes and I went ahead and assumed that was this fucktard trolling skills of making 250 posts a day about women you are jealous of in forums in between spamming recipes and I went ahead and assumed that was this fucktard.

I'm confused about what "pawgs" are

well I hate to be technical but my fish pie/stew has none of those things in it

someone give him a middle school maths problem to fuck up and get wrong in everyway imaginable

thankfully I won't have to watch and be embarassed for him anymore

seriously I've marked maths tests and I had never even see a kid get something so utterly wrong before... and they usually act more mature than bob did when they do get a question wrong too. It takes a rare kind of retard to be embarrassed for him anymore

steveyos
03-03-2013, 06:31 AM
this is why fjs

steveyos
03-03-2013, 06:31 AM
send her a pm she doesn't have anyone on ignore