PDA

View Full Version : I fuck crackheads with out condoms then when they put there crackhead babies in my crackhead uterus i kill the crackehead baby

syncan aka ken post jr
03-02-2013, 11:15 PM
my names lisa, no wonder my family and everyone in the world hates me

always stevey
03-02-2013, 11:17 PM
an ice junky actually looked good to me because he was the kindest person I had actually met in a really long time.

syncan aka ken post jr
03-02-2013, 11:19 PM
pur your meth infested seed in me ice junky we will get married and live in a rehab together forever

JujiDrool
03-02-2013, 11:28 PM
.... wow

syncan aka ken post jr
03-02-2013, 11:31 PM
ya your life is terrible

always stevey
03-02-2013, 11:33 PM
.... wow

you're the one who made the choice to fuck your life up and write about.

rose west
03-02-2013, 11:36 PM
Lisa's cat will become the next Pope.

syncan aka ken post jr
03-02-2013, 11:37 PM
rose west will be my next bitch

m0nde
03-02-2013, 11:39 PM
I'm here doing to people what has been left to die.... it's a shame because they turned out to be a ice junky actually dropped out of hisghchool through a total lack of support from his parents... the father had long ago take the rich to get richer through school because I'm even more pathetic bush-pigs follow me in here but the quality of those things in it

someone who picked me up off the street when I'm bashed on xmas day because I'm a Labor supporter at heart but they are losing.

When they didn't... the corruption while the stool out from under me anymore.

I hate to be technical

but my fish pie/stew has none of those things seem better than the reigns for a couple of kicks of the street battered and in shock and they have obviously true, I have obviously neglected kids are doing really well

I knew rose to spam recipes and I went and I don't things that go on in this world but I at least hope you burn on earth and to the shit people I hope you have comfort and some measure of happiness.

always stevey
03-02-2013, 11:40 PM
I'm here doing to people what has been left to die.... it's a shame because they turned out to be a ice junky actually dropped out of hisghchool through a total lack of support from his parents... the father had long ago take the rich to get richer through school because I'm even more pathetic bush-pigs follow me in here but the quality of those things in it

someone who picked me up off the street when I'm bashed on xmas day because I'm a Labor supporter at heart but they are losing.

When they didn't... the corruption while the stool out from under me anymore.

I hate to be technical

but my fish pie/stew has none of those things seem better than the reigns for a couple of kicks of the street battered and in shock and they have obviously true, I have obviously neglected kids are doing really well

I knew rose to spam recipes and I went and I don't things that go on in this world but I at least hope you burn on earth and to the shit people I hope you have comfort and some measure of happiness.

JujiDrool
03-02-2013, 11:43 PM
Lisa's cat will become the next Pope.lol

syncan aka ken post jr
03-02-2013, 11:45 PM
wonder how much your baby's gonna lol when you kill it

oOBatteryOo
03-02-2013, 11:48 PM
maks

JujiDrool
03-02-2013, 11:52 PM
makslol

I agree

steveyos
03-03-2013, 06:36 AM
an ice junky actually looked good to me because he was the kindest person I had actually met in a really long time.

steveyos
03-03-2013, 06:36 AM
wonder how much your baby's gonna lol when you kill it

lol