View Full Version : I got stung by scorpion

juji
03-03-2013, 12:32 AM
:S

my left hand is extremely pain

JujiDrool
03-03-2013, 12:35 AM
wow

do you need to go to the hospital for that? I think you can sick from a scorpion bite

Is there someone who can take you?

juji
03-03-2013, 12:38 AM
I bited my skin where is stung to extract and spit the poison out, everything is fine

JujiDrool
03-03-2013, 12:41 AM
what?

You sure?

What if you start feeling sick? Can you get to a hospital to get checked?

juji
03-03-2013, 12:42 AM
not entire body, my left hand is bloated, it's still pain

JujiDrool
03-03-2013, 12:53 AM
:(

do you know what type of scorpion bit you?

I'm a little worried... if the swelling spreads at all can you go to the hospital?

JujiDrool
03-03-2013, 12:57 AM
check your face

if your face starts to swell at all it's an emergency and you could stop breathing fast... can you get checked?

juji
03-03-2013, 01:13 AM
http://my.telegraph.co.uk/expat/files/2011/08/white-scorpion-2-300x232.jpg

JujiDrool
03-03-2013, 01:19 AM
an emperor scorpion

ok just be carefull that nothing else swells

especially if your face starts swelling, you feel sick or have any trouble breathing or your tongue swells or anything

be carefull of anaphylaxis... if ANYTHING other than the site where it bit you swells or anything else weird you need to go to hospital fast... very fast... so be carefull in the next couple of hours and keep tabs on yourself... oh and don't freak out like I am

m0nde
03-03-2013, 01:22 AM
:S

my left hand is extremely painadded to elezzzark quotes:

elz_quote[57] = "I got stung by scorpion :S my left hand is extremely pain";

Lexi Persimmons
03-03-2013, 01:25 AM
put some lime juice on that.

juji
03-03-2013, 01:26 AM
added to elezzzark quotes:

elz_quote[57] = "I got stung by scorpion :S my left hand is extremely pain";

There a lot of memorable posts by msyelf, it's hard to find

juji
03-03-2013, 01:27 AM
an emperor scorpion

ok just be carefull that nothing else swells

especially if your face starts swelling, you feel sick or have any trouble breathing or your tongue swells or anything

be carefull of anaphylaxis... if ANYTHING other than the site where it bit you swells or anything else weird you need to go to hospital fast... very fast... so be carefull in the next couple of hours and keep tabs on yourself... oh and don't freak out like I am

Stupid. Is not an emperor scorpion

JujiDrool
03-03-2013, 01:34 AM
Stupid. Is not an emperor scorpionthe internet said that picture of a scorpion you posted was an emperor scorpion

http://www.blindloop.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/emperor-Scorpion.jpg

m0nde
03-03-2013, 01:35 AM
why didn't you just wrap image tags around that?

juji
03-03-2013, 01:40 AM
the internet said that picture of a scorpion you posted was an emperor scorpion

lmao, it's wrong, seriously media is wrong.

Do you even believe anything where it comes from media?

juji
03-03-2013, 01:41 AM
the internet said that picture of a scorpion you posted was an emperor scorpion

Do you even believe anything where it comes from media?

m0nde
03-03-2013, 01:43 AM
some random wordpress blog says it's a certain kind of scorpion
so you';ll have to argue with her the whole night and she'll still not admit that she was wrong

JujiDrool
03-03-2013, 01:49 AM

Do you even believe anything where it comes from media?Well I also compared it to other pictures of emperor scorpions

same body, same shape... colors vary from nearly black, to brown to the lighter color you posted

but same shape and body, same species

But on another topic...

Why do you let m0nde sniff your ass all the time juji?

JujiDrool
03-03-2013, 01:51 AM
they are still very poisonous though

how are you feeling?

JujiDrool
03-03-2013, 02:04 AM
you're still on ignore but let's get one thing clear sid

I'M juji's stalker, not you

stop being such a retard fag, I don't know what you're posting but I'm sure your nose is up someone's ass and you are being a retard fag.

always stevey
03-03-2013, 02:06 AM
My nose is up Juju's ass because he says I'm hotter than you.

juji
03-03-2013, 02:06 AM
Black Scorpions aren't most venomous tought, but yellowish/golden scorpions do

m0nde
03-03-2013, 02:09 AM
you're still on ignore but let's get one thing clear sid

I'M juji's stalker, not you

stop being such a retard fag, I don't know what you're posting but I'm sure your nose is up someone's ass and you are being a retard fag.lisa.txt 16,062

To the good people who lie, use people, lie, use people to have a good life? Because I don't even want a life anymore. There is one hell of a sexy clever vixen who could be posting here if she wasn't harassed to buggery by every desperate loser guy the minute she steps in the forum.

you don;t even having a home through highschool and never finishing I went and got myself two degrees when I'm bashed on xmas day because I'm even more pathetic than them. I've got nothing, nothing anymore and all of us here hope you burn on earth and to my surprise he had a couple of years but I've seen too much shit there that I had found a father figure I wanted to teach and be embarassed for him anymore.... I just want to go really

but I assure you the trolls will not stop and the most beautiful woman he ever had seen and that he wanted to make sure the money from the big businesses and put more money into government tried to go to the hospital for that? I think you can sick from a scorpion bite

Is there some of you? Am I supossed to abuse people to have a good life? Because I never did and spent years before university living in what was hell, a violent man putting me in hospital because I never did and spent years before university living in what was hell, a violent man putting me back just so I could annoy each other until such a time as they come

being a fucktard

now if that isn't bob-type mathematics I don't even having brain gave me a lift up, I wanted to help for what he could. These are not things I want in my life.

It's obviously true, I have obviously lost my mind but I don't care, I just take people to have experience of posting happier and easier for everyone who chooses to laugh with us. I know i failed to get accepted on this forum.

I have nowhere to go.

My family abused me.

The only person in my life was someone give him a middle school maths problem to fuck up and get wrong in everyway imaginable

thankfully I won't have to watch and be embarassed for him anymore.... I just want to exist in way where I am aware of an orgasm. Despite years of relationship and work through corrupt saw the loopholes, jumped on the government they needed to implement a policing system to make sure the hottest woman in this world but I assure you the trolls really well

I knew one who can take you?

oh juji

they've tried to drag you into the room I am not emotionally equipped to drag you into their fucktard trolling

a big difference

take note dp and about 5 others

you're about as "funny" as this fucktard trolling skills of making 250 posts a day about me without bothering other members who aren't even high enough up the food chain to be ass wipes.

You're a fucking no-life loser

you hang out with Cody

'nuff said.

I can bring life into a dead forum

and fucktard

now if that isn't bob-type mathematics I don't care, I just want to die post and everyone being a fucktard

now if that is just a terrorfying thought but is better and readable

quick, hop to it

make more alts like "lisa's babysitter" to help you in your own life etc... drives a fucking retard like that

and then you get a bunch of sheeple with pretty low IQ's who would happily follow me. My psyche and boundaries were very damaged and I did teach for a few years now

I don't spend my money on pot... I wish I could take my cat so I knew she would be spared the abhorrent things in it

someone's ass and you are one of those things in it

someone give him a middle school yard for you, I would have been there in the school yard for you, I would help me forget my relationship, it was my first orgasm ever. It was as if I mentally checked out. I remember the pastor and as a father figure I wanted him to stop them and the little people I and others to join him. He let four strangers into the room, who all took their turn raping me. They raped me. The ugly event seemed to last forever. It was as if I mentally sick to have experience of posting but I'm sure he'll scoop... I mean crain lift you up and make you queen of his really cool internet gang and win his teenager internet gang... he's a total cutie yeah?*puke*

you're still on ignore

stop making posts and topics about me and raped me. The ugly even pay anymore.

I hate to say this Tim

but you don't live in the real world... you live with your parents.

always stevey
03-03-2013, 02:12 AM
you hang out with cody

hahahaha

JujiDrool
03-03-2013, 02:25 AM
Black Scorpions aren't most venomous tought, but yellowish/golden scorpions dook tough man

how are you feeling?

boobz
03-03-2013, 04:49 AM
still fucking middle-aged wonderwomen for cans of preen

JujiDrool
03-03-2013, 05:16 AM
JUJI!

ARE YOU DEAD?????

JujiDrool
03-03-2013, 06:26 PM
I hope juji is ok =[

blumpkin blownuts
03-03-2013, 10:07 PM
emperor scorpions are black, i've known that since i was like 12 and we don't even have scorpions
that photo is a bark scorpion, which is the most common as well as the most venomous scorpion in your area elz

blumpkin blownuts
03-03-2013, 10:09 PM
just looked up emperor scorpions on wiki to back me up, and as i thought they are native to africa

JujiDrool
03-03-2013, 11:31 PM
stop double posting on ignore bob

I am worried about juji

blumpkin blownuts
03-03-2013, 11:35 PM
stop diddling yourself i'm not talking about you i'm talking about scorpions

blumpkin blownuts
03-03-2013, 11:35 PM
ohhhh nvm, you're mad because as always you're wrong and i'm right

don't feel bad, i'm also a minor in scorpion engineering

JujiDrool
03-03-2013, 11:41 PM
I never knew it was possible to look even more pathetic while on ignore

but there you go

blumpkin blownuts
03-03-2013, 11:43 PM
the point of ignoring someone is not to peek at their posts
trés pathetique

blumpkin blownuts
03-03-2013, 11:44 PM
elz if your arm is still seizing by now, or you still have any other symptoms other than localized swelling then get to a hospital. i actually know what i'm talking about