PDA

View Full Version : All Women Have Penises

0bnoxious0ne
03-04-2013, 05:27 AM
Aber, Marnie, Fatima, Heidi, Ramen, Maddy, Lisa. They all were born with and still have penises just like every other woman. No, they don't. I just had to bust DP's and M0nde's bubbles.

boobz
03-04-2013, 06:05 AM
What the fuck did you just fucking say about ramen, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Mike the Man
03-04-2013, 06:55 AM
I am trained in gorilla warfare

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXHwIrEpeSQ

Gorilla warfare in action.

maks
03-04-2013, 07:13 AM
all those people you mentioned are actually women ob that's the difference

syncan aka ken post jr
03-04-2013, 08:08 AM
ob, boys have penises, girls have vagina's, your a boy! you have a penis, wish you would have known this sooner. could have saved you alot of trouble

0bnoxious0ne
03-04-2013, 02:04 PM
ob, boys have penises, girls have vagina's, your a boy! you have a penis wish you would have known this sooner. could have saved you alot of trouble I do?

syncan aka ken post jr
03-04-2013, 02:06 PM
transexual riddler

blumpkin blownuts
03-04-2013, 02:06 PM
It may be turned inside out or otherwise horribly mutilated, but a penis is a penis is a penis

0bnoxious0ne
03-04-2013, 02:10 PM
It may be turned inside out or otherwise horribly mutilated, but a penis is a penis is a penis
So to is a limb but try telling wounded war veterens that.

syncan aka ken post jr
03-04-2013, 02:16 PM
yes ob, you cutting your dick off is just the same as wounded war vet's, in fact you should head on down to the VFW for some drinks and let them all know that. i am sure they will welcome you with open arms

maks
03-04-2013, 02:17 PM
So to is a limb but try telling wounded war veterens that.

Wounded war veterans don't go around expecting everyone to pretend they still have 2 arms

syncan aka ken post jr
03-04-2013, 02:19 PM
ob: hey man where did you serve?
vet: iraq, the first and second one, how about you,
ob:oh they would never let me in the army, but i know how you guys feel getting your limbs blown off, you see i cut off my own dick cause i want to be a lady
vet: MY BUDDIES DID NOT DIE FACE DOWN IN THE SAND SO FAGGOTS LIKE YOU COULD CUT OFF YOUR OWN DICKS

Gentleman Doli
03-04-2013, 02:19 PM
lost my dick in battle and now i have super powers liek i can stop ppl from saying jokes just by shreaking at the top of my lungs about how offended i am

Gentleman Doli
03-04-2013, 02:20 PM
ob: hey man where did you serve?
vet: iraq, the first and second one, how about you,
ob:oh they would never let me in the army, but i know how you guys feel getting your limbs blown off, you see i cut off my own dick cause i want to be a lady
vet: MY BUDDIES DID NOT DIE FACE DOWN IN THE SAND SO FAGGOTS LIKE YOU COULD CUT OFF YOUR OWN DICKS

lol

syncan aka ken post jr
03-04-2013, 02:22 PM
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/35683309.jpg

Lexi Persimmons
03-04-2013, 05:26 PM
http://i.imgur.com/lTZnpSH.jpg

JujiDrool
03-04-2013, 07:00 PM
dp wishes

Cody too

boobz
03-05-2013, 01:22 AM
i basically will kill you

boobz
03-05-2013, 03:12 AM
my avatar is saying "i will bring my 9gag army here to destroy this place" you will all be sorry

boobz
03-05-2013, 03:47 AM
he doesn't visit the south because ramen would tear him apart with her gothic crew of walmart dropkicks

boobz
03-05-2013, 03:47 AM
let me go and listen to tool because maynard is lord savior and it's too 'deep' for you to understnad greatness

juji
03-05-2013, 04:02 AM
Aber, Marnie, Fatima, Heidi, Ramen, Maddy, Lisa. They all were born with and still have penises just like every other woman. No, they don't. I just had to bust DP's and M0nde's bubbles.

I think you mean clitoris, unfortunately you have no clitoris.

cberry
03-05-2013, 04:17 AM
if it makes any difference i think jane marie is really hot and is blurring the line between woman and transexual

timmy
03-05-2013, 11:00 AM
if it makes any difference i think jane marie is really hot and is blurring the line between woman and transexual

youre so gay

timmy
03-05-2013, 11:01 AM
but i agree jane marie could suck my dick and lick my utthole any day of the week there would be no way i would give up a chance on a 110% convincing trap

Dustin
03-05-2013, 01:31 PM
What the fuck did you just fucking say about ramen, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

http://gyazo.com/6cd0445f22e4540f70fe3fee0439b102.png

0bnoxious0ne
03-05-2013, 02:04 PM
I think you mean clitoris, unfortunately you have no clitoris.You never heard of sex reassignment surgery.
It us performed in Mexico as well.

syncan aka ken post jr
03-05-2013, 02:11 PM
i also do Sex reassignment surgery as a hobby, i don't charge cause that would seem wrong to me as i am not an actual doctor, but i do get to keep what ever i cut off and offset my costs that way.

blumpkin blownuts
03-05-2013, 02:14 PM
ooh send me some clits plz, i will use them as training to find clits when they are still attached

blumpkin blownuts
03-05-2013, 02:15 PM
plz send me a big ol' bag o clits

syncan aka ken post jr
03-05-2013, 02:18 PM
i reinvest what i take from one "client" and put it on another, so let's say OB comes into my garden shed one day,, yes i know what your thinking doing surgery in a shed seems really unclean and dangerous, well if you wanted safe and clean maybe you should go to an acutal doctor.

anyways let's say OB comes to my shed for a snip one day, i'll thorw that dick in my bucket o' dicks for later, cause tommorw if OB's dyke wife might come in and want a dong, well instead of having to buy a dong, i got the same one i cut off ob in my bucket o dicks, and i just slap it on there, a few pops from my nail gun and HE'S out the door.

i try to do my small part to stay green and i do that by recycling dicks

Lexi Persimmons
03-05-2013, 02:52 PM
who ever invented fags anyway? The Roman Legions?

juji
03-05-2013, 03:04 PM
who ever invented fags anyway? The Roman Legions?

No, greeks

boobz
03-06-2013, 05:31 AM
ramen takes it greek-style

Lisa Battery
08-03-2015, 06:32 AM