PDA

View Full Version : The lizard forum has a thread going where they discuss how much I hurt their feelings

maks
02-25-2012, 11:59 PM
http://www.rejecthaven.net/4um/showthread.php/5719-OMG-Rubycalaber-members-lol-d-at-us

I'm sorry if you're offended but you have to understand that most of you can't post to save your lives and you really need to just go. I mean look at that thread I just linked to, with the exception of barry it's full of the most generic 'lol internet' bullshit I've ever seen. it's like if you ran cheezeburger.com and 4chan through a markov chain generator. I see like 5 'i support anonymous' avatars and that's a special kind of pathetic that I can't even begin to describe.

ps none of this applies to fagloot guy, he says fagloot and that's good enough for me

boobz
02-26-2012, 12:08 AM
Maks really hurts my feelings when I get long winded and he doesn't read it! Wah and whatnot.

maks
02-26-2012, 12:09 AM
hey while we're on the subject, what's the deal with marco? why does he only repeat things that others have said? has he had a lobotomy?

maks
02-26-2012, 12:11 AM
Maks really hurts my feelings when I get long winded and he doesn't read it! Wah and whatnot.

yeah see that's a great example right there. I don't care that his feelings are hurt, I told him not to write 8 paragraph diatribes that say the same exact thing 4 different ways as a favor essentially. I'm not going to read them, and I doubt anybody else is going to either especially because they're addressed to me, and I thought I could save him a little time. He's much better when he only posts 2 lines, it helps him get to the point and not ramble on like someone in a nursing home.

Desolation
02-26-2012, 12:14 AM
I want to pin you up against a wall, closing in on you, fingers all over your body, wet; hot mouth pressed against yours, tongues entwined, rationality suspended, and no regrets not ever.

maks
02-26-2012, 12:17 AM
I want to pin you up against a wall, closing in on you, fingers all over your body, wet; hot mouth pressed against yours, tongues entwined, rationality suspended, and no regrets not ever.

I want to buy you a birthday card with a couple of $1 scratchoff tickets in it. I want to borrow your car. I want to call you on the way home from work and say "hey, I'm going to pass a mcdonalds, would you like me to pick you something up?" and you'd reply, dreamily "Do they still have the mcrib" and I'd sigh and whisper "No, but they have popcorn chicken now. Do you want a coke?"

maks
02-26-2012, 12:18 AM
sorry, I'm not much of a seductress.

boobz
02-26-2012, 12:23 AM
http://i.imgur.com/E5Dha.gif

elezzzark
02-26-2012, 12:23 AM
maks underestimated new posters

maks
02-26-2012, 12:27 AM
maks underestimated new posters

I don't think so, I think I identified them for what they were early on. I didn't realize there would be so many of them. It's going to take a while to clean this mess up that's for sure.

maks
02-26-2012, 12:45 AM
1. youre all old
2. most of you arent really as funny as you think
3. only a very few of you are tech savvy and googling doesnt count for that part
4. you all fags
5. stop posting at ruybcalabersr.net
6. think deeply about point 1

I think we finally found something barry's an expert on

boobz
02-26-2012, 12:49 AM
I think we finally found something barry's an expert on

http://i.imgur.com/z5nDl.jpg

lnopia the great
02-26-2012, 01:22 AM
Think deeply about 1 lmao

maks
02-26-2012, 01:25 AM
I'm disappointed he doesn't put that kind of effort in around here anymore

General Doli
02-26-2012, 01:37 AM
tim pwns

General Doli
02-26-2012, 01:37 AM
The Tim Resurgence

maks
02-26-2012, 01:39 AM
that's some great old school barry in that thread, he doesn't do that for us anymore we don't even have a 'the word' thread these days

General Doli
02-26-2012, 01:41 AM
http://www.rejecthaven.net/4um/showthread.php/3721-Say-Something-Random

General Doli
02-26-2012, 01:41 AM
http://www.rejecthaven.net/4um/images/smilies/stoners.gif

General Doli
02-26-2012, 01:42 AM
Four-freaking-twenty, mate.

FagglesMcGee
02-26-2012, 01:43 AM
I really like this thread, especially the part where my /sarcasm was removed. I mean, why would you go and do that? It makes me look like a whiny asshole that has nothing better to do than sit at my computer all day long and write long winded posts about how butthurt I am. I have never been so humiliated in my life, and blah blah blah, blah blaaaah blah blah-blah-blah. Blah, blah blah blah, blah blah blah blah blah BLAH BLAH BLAH!!!! blah blah blah, blah blaaaah blah blah-blah-blah. Blah, blah blah blah, blah blah blah blah blah BLAH BLAH BLAH!!!! blah blah blah, blah blaaaah blah blah-blah-blah. Blah, blah blah blah, blah blah blah blah blah BLAH BLAH BLAH!!!! blah blah blah, blah blaaaah blah blah-blah-blah. Blah, blah blah blah, blah blah blah blah blah BLAH BLAH BLAH!!!! blah blah blah, blah blaaaah blah blah-blah-blah. Blah, blah blah blah, blah blah blah blah blah BLAH BLAH BLAH!!!!

General Doli
02-26-2012, 01:45 AM
I really like this thread, especially the part where my /sarcasm was removed. I mean, why would you go and do that? It makes me look like a whiny asshole that has nothing better to do than sit at my computer all day long and write long winded posts about how butthurt I am. I have never been so humiliated in my life, and blah blah blah, blah blaaaah blah blah-blah-blah. Blah, blah blah blah, blah blah blah blah blah BLAH BLAH BLAH!!!! blah blah blah, blah blaaaah blah blah-blah-blah. Blah, blah blah blah, blah blah blah blah blah BLAH BLAH BLAH!!!! blah blah blah, blah blaaaah blah blah-blah-blah. Blah, blah blah blah, blah blah blah blah blah BLAH BLAH BLAH!!!! blah blah blah, blah blaaaah blah blah-blah-blah. Blah, blah blah blah, blah blah blah blah blah BLAH BLAH BLAH!!!! blah blah blah, blah blaaaah blah blah-blah-blah. Blah, blah blah blah, blah blah blah blah blah BLAH BLAH BLAH!!!!

Go on Faggles.

maks
02-26-2012, 01:48 AM

This is literally what a lot of your posts sound like. Why would you scorn me when I am only trying to teach you?

FagglesMcGee
02-26-2012, 01:49 AM
This is literally what a lot of your posts sound like. Why would you scorn me when I am only trying to teach you?
Y U NO LIKE ME?! I'M REALLY TRYING TO FIT IN, BRO!

General Doli
02-26-2012, 02:09 AM

dont do this please

General Doli
02-26-2012, 02:10 AM
Y U NO STEAL REDDIT MEE-MEES? *trol face man looks mad*

maks
02-26-2012, 02:13 AM

see you only said that one time, not 12. you're getting better!

Camoron
02-26-2012, 03:34 AM
they just want to use you for your fat ass
:goodone:

http://www.amazing-asses.com/asses/bakers-ass.jpg

Camoron
02-26-2012, 03:35 AM
all of my fat ass pics are too nice lookinbg

Camoron
02-26-2012, 03:37 AM
those were kinda what i am hoping it will look like i guess

this is probably what it actually looks like

http://dubsism.files.wordpress.com/2010/04/roethlisberger-huge-butt.jpg?w=510
GO STEELERS

Iguana Goddess
02-26-2012, 05:39 AM
http://www.rejecthaven.net/4um/showthread.php/5719-OMG-Rubycalaber-members-lol-d-at-us

I'm sorry if you're offended but you have to understand that most of you can't post to save your lives and you really need to just go. I mean look at that thread I just linked to, with the exception of barry it's full of the most generic 'lol internet' bullshit I've ever seen. it's like if you ran cheezeburger.com and 4chan through a markov chain generator. I see like 5 'i support anonymous' avatars and that's a special kind of pathetic that I can't even begin to describe.

ps none of this applies to fagloot guy, he says fagloot and that's good enough for me

Yes because you can't tell that my thread is just dripping with sarcasm. Face it, the lizards are the only reason this place is the least bit interesting.

Plug Drugs
02-26-2012, 08:17 AM
Yes because you can't tell that my thread is just dripping with sarcasm. Face it, the lizards are the only reason this place is the least bit interesting.

well, you're right that it does make it more interesting because its funny to watch marks insult you guys,
but other than that all of your posts are eyesores

maks
02-26-2012, 09:25 AM

Really because every thread over there is equally bad, are you saying that you 'ironically' make bad posts all the time, on purpose?

maks
02-26-2012, 09:25 AM
well, you're right that it does make it more interesting because its funny to watch marks insult you guys,
but other than that all of your posts are eyesores

It is nice to have a project I guess but imo I'd be better off dedicating all my time to photoshopping barry's face onto shit.

ascii_genitals
02-26-2012, 09:30 AM

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning%E2%80%93Kruger_effect

ascii_genitals
02-26-2012, 09:30 AM
that goes for pretty much all the lizard people though

maks
02-26-2012, 09:37 AM
that goes for pretty much all the lizard people though

I think you just blinded her with science (psychology is a science right?)

SteveYelleSuXXX
02-26-2012, 09:47 AM
Der flaglerchat keapz dese phourumz uhLIVE................

Dat iz awl

maks
02-26-2012, 10:12 AM
redundant teardrop is redundant

LOOK EVERYONE IT'S 2003 AND WE'RE ON EBAUMSWORLD

ADJECTIVE NOUN IS SAME ADJECTIVE ADJECTIVE NOUN IS SAME ADJECTIVE ADJECTIVE NOUN IS SAME ADJECTIVE ADJECTIVE NOUN IS SAME ADJECTIVE ADJECTIVE NOUN IS SAME ADJECTIVE ADJECTIVE NOUN IS SAME ADJECTIVE ADJECTIVE NOUN IS SAME ADJECTIVE ADJECTIVE NOUN IS SAME ADJECTIVE ADJECTIVE NOUN IS SAME ADJECTIVE ADJECTIVE NOUN IS SAME ADJECTIVE ADJECTIVE NOUN IS SAME ADJECTIVE ADJECTIVE NOUN IS SAME ADJECTIVE ADJECTIVE NOUN IS SAME ADJECTIVE ADJECTIVE NOUN IS SAME ADJECTIVE ADJECTIVE NOUN IS SAME ADJECTIVE ADJECTIVE NOUN IS SAME ADJECTIVE ADJECTIVE NOUN IS SAME ADJECTIVE ADJECTIVE NOUN IS SAME ADJECTIVE ADJECTIVE NOUN IS SAME ADJECTIVE ADJECTIVE NOUN IS SAME ADJECTIVE ADJECTIVE NOUN IS SAME ADJECTIVE ADJECTIVE NOUN IS SAME ADJECTIVE ADJECTIVE NOUN IS SAME ADJECTIVE ADJECTIVE NOUN IS SAME ADJECTIVE ADJECTIVE NOUN IS SAME ADJECTIVE ADJECTIVE NOUN IS SAME ADJECTIVE ADJECTIVE NOUN IS SAME ADJECTIVE ADJECTIVE NOUN IS SAME ADJECTIVE ADJECTIVE NOUN IS SAME ADJECTIVE ADJECTIVE NOUN IS SAME ADJECTIVE ADJECTIVE NOUN IS SAME ADJECTIVE ADJECTIVE NOUN IS SAME ADJECTIVE ADJECTIVE NOUN IS SAME ADJECTIVE ADJECTIVE NOUN IS SAME ADJECTIVE ADJECTIVE NOUN IS SAME ADJECTIVE ADJECTIVE NOUN IS SAME ADJECTIVE ADJECTIVE NOUN IS SAME ADJECTIVE ADJECTIVE NOUN IS SAME ADJECTIVE ADJECTIVE NOUN IS SAME ADJECTIVE ADJECTIVE NOUN IS SAME ADJECTIVE ADJECTIVE NOUN IS SAME ADJECTIVE ADJECTIVE NOUN IS SAME ADJECTIVE ADJECTIVE NOUN IS SAME ADJECTIVE ADJECTIVE NOUN IS SAME ADJECTIVE ADJECTIVE NOUN IS SAME ADJECTIVE ADJECTIVE NOUN IS SAME ADJECTIVE ADJECTIVE NOUN IS SAME ADJECTIVE ADJECTIVE NOUN IS SAME ADJECTIVE ADJECTIVE NOUN IS SAME ADJECTIVE ADJECTIVE NOUN IS SAME ADJECTIVE ADJECTIVE NOUN IS SAME ADJECTIVE ADJECTIVE NOUN IS SAME ADJECTIVE ADJECTIVE NOUN IS SAME ADJECTIVE ADJECTIVE NOUN IS SAME ADJECTIVE ADJECTIVE NOUN IS SAME ADJECTIVE ADJECTIVE NOUN IS SAME ADJECTIVE ADJECTIVE NOUN IS SAME ADJECTIVE ADJECTIVE NOUN IS SAME ADJECTIVE ADJECTIVE NOUN IS SAME ADJECTIVE ADJECTIVE NOUN IS SAME ADJECTIVE ADJECTIVE NOUN IS SAME ADJECTIVE ADJECTIVE NOUN IS SAME ADJECTIVE ADJECTIVE NOUN IS SAME ADJECTIVE ADJECTIVE NOUN IS SAME ADJECTIVE ADJECTIVE NOUN IS SAME ADJECTIVE ADJECTIVE NOUN IS SAME ADJECTIVE ADJECTIVE NOUN IS SAME ADJECTIVE ADJECTIVE NOUN IS SAME ADJECTIVE ADJECTIVE NOUN IS SAME ADJECTIVE ADJECTIVE NOUN IS SAME ADJECTIVE ADJECTIVE NOUN IS SAME ADJECTIVE ADJECTIVE NOUN IS SAME ADJECTIVE ADJECTIVE NOUN IS SAME ADJECTIVE ADJECTIVE NOUN IS SAME ADJECTIVE ADJECTIVE NOUN IS SAME ADJECTIVE ADJECTIVE NOUN IS SAME ADJECTIVE ADJECTIVE NOUN IS SAME ADJECTIVE ADJECTIVE NOUN IS SAME ADJECTIVE ADJECTIVE NOUN IS SAME ADJECTIVE ADJECTIVE NOUN IS SAME ADJECTIVE ADJECTIVE NOUN IS SAME ADJECTIVE ADJECTIVE NOUN IS SAME ADJECTIVE ADJECTIVE NOUN IS SAME ADJECTIVE ADJECTIVE NOUN IS SAME ADJECTIVE ADJECTIVE NOUN IS SAME ADJECTIVE ADJECTIVE NOUN IS SAME ADJECTIVE ADJECTIVE NOUN IS SAME ADJECTIVE ADJECTIVE NOUN IS SAME ADJECTIVE ADJECTIVE NOUN IS SAME ADJECTIVE ADJECTIVE NOUN IS SAME ADJECTIVE ADJECTIVE NOUN IS SAME ADJECTIVE ADJECTIVE NOUN IS SAME ADJECTIVE ADJECTIVE NOUN IS SAME ADJECTIVE ADJECTIVE NOUN IS SAME ADJECTIVE ADJECTIVE NOUN IS SAME ADJECTIVE ADJECTIVE NOUN IS SAME ADJECTIVE ADJECTIVE NOUN IS SAME ADJECTIVE ADJECTIVE NOUN IS SAME ADJECTIVE ADJECTIVE NOUN IS SAME ADJECTIVE ADJECTIVE NOUN IS SAME ADJECTIVE ADJECTIVE NOUN IS SAME ADJECTIVE ADJECTIVE NOUN IS SAME ADJECTIVE ADJECTIVE NOUN IS SAME ADJECTIVE ADJECTIVE NOUN IS SAME ADJECTIVE ADJECTIVE NOUN IS SAME ADJECTIVE ADJECTIVE NOUN IS SAME ADJECTIVE ADJECTIVE NOUN IS SAME ADJECTIVE ADJECTIVE NOUN IS SAME ADJECTIVE ADJECTIVE NOUN IS SAME ADJECTIVE ADJECTIVE NOUN IS SAME ADJECTIVE ADJECTIVE NOUN IS SAME ADJECTIVE ADJECTIVE NOUN IS SAME ADJECTIVE ADJECTIVE NOUN IS SAME ADJECTIVE ADJECTIVE NOUN IS SAME ADJECTIVE ADJECTIVE NOUN IS SAME ADJECTIVE ADJECTIVE NOUN IS SAME ADJECTIVE ADJECTIVE NOUN IS SAME ADJECTIVE ADJECTIVE NOUN IS SAME ADJECTIVE ADJECTIVE NOUN IS SAME ADJECTIVE ADJECTIVE NOUN IS SAME ADJECTIVE ADJECTIVE NOUN IS SAME ADJECTIVE ADJECTIVE NOUN IS SAME ADJECTIVE ADJECTIVE NOUN IS SAME ADJECTIVE ADJECTIVE NOUN IS SAME ADJECTIVE ADJECTIVE NOUN IS SAME ADJECTIVE ADJECTIVE NOUN IS SAME ADJECTIVE ADJECTIVE NOUN IS SAME ADJECTIVE ADJECTIVE NOUN IS SAME ADJECTIVE ADJECTIVE NOUN IS SAME ADJECTIVE ADJECTIVE NOUN IS SAME ADJECTIVE ADJECTIVE NOUN IS SAME ADJECTIVE ADJECTIVE NOUN IS SAME ADJECTIVE ADJECTIVE NOUN IS SAME ADJECTIVE ADJECTIVE NOUN IS SAME ADJECTIVE ADJECTIVE NOUN IS SAME ADJECTIVE ADJECTIVE NOUN IS SAME ADJECTIVE ADJECTIVE NOUN IS SAME ADJECTIVE ADJECTIVE NOUN IS SAME ADJECTIVE ADJECTIVE NOUN IS SAME ADJECTIVE ADJECTIVE NOUN IS SAME ADJECTIVE ADJECTIVE NOUN IS SAME ADJECTIVE ADJECTIVE NOUN IS SAME ADJECTIVE ADJECTIVE NOUN IS SAME ADJECTIVE ADJECTIVE NOUN IS SAME ADJECTIVE ADJECTIVE NOUN IS SAME ADJECTIVE ADJECTIVE NOUN IS SAME ADJECTIVE ADJECTIVE NOUN IS SAME ADJECTIVE ADJECTIVE NOUN IS SAME ADJECTIVE ADJECTIVE NOUN IS SAME ADJECTIVE ADJECTIVE NOUN IS SAME ADJECTIVE ADJECTIVE NOUN IS SAME ADJECTIVE ADJECTIVE NOUN IS SAME ADJECTIVE ADJECTIVE NOUN IS SAME ADJECTIVE ADJECTIVE NOUN IS SAME ADJECTIVE ADJECTIVE NOUN IS SAME ADJECTIVE ADJECTIVE NOUN IS SAME ADJECTIVE ADJECTIVE NOUN IS SAME ADJECTIVE

lnopia the great
02-26-2012, 10:27 AM
http://i2.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/000/015/orly.jpg

maks
02-26-2012, 10:35 AM
LULZY PWNAGE IS LULZY GUYS

SteveYelleSuXXX
02-26-2012, 10:35 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L5663R8DOhI

maks
02-26-2012, 10:43 AM
Thanks maks for the flashblocker.

It's improved my internetz experience dramatically.

if you think that's cool then adblock+ will blow your fucking mind

maks
02-26-2012, 10:55 AM
I usually just block everything from any facebook owned domain in my hosts file but that's not for everyone

maks
02-26-2012, 10:56 AM
Now if there was only a Mannix/OB blocker, my life would be complete.

link to OB blocker plugin

http://www.rubycalaber.com/forums/profile.php?do=addlist&userlist=ignore&u=48

Plug Drugs
02-26-2012, 11:01 AM
my mom bought me a guy fawkes mask for halloween, im going to wear it to the occupy protests

maks
02-26-2012, 11:03 AM
These protests are a godsend, we need to get together and declare with one voice 'we are the 99% and we should not be expected to pay our student loans even though we signed paperwork promising to pay them'.

rose west
02-26-2012, 11:03 AM
I do believe maks is having a meltdown.

maks
02-26-2012, 11:04 AM
This message is hidden because rose west is on your ignore list.

General Doli
02-26-2012, 11:30 AM
hahaha marks just showed these guys the magical forbidden secret of Adblock

maks
02-26-2012, 11:36 AM
jack's alright, he accepts that he has a lot to learn and listens to the advice I give him, even thanks me for it. My biggest problem with the other :lizard:s is that they play it off like they're on our level when that's just laughably untrue.

rose west
02-26-2012, 02:21 PM
This message is hidden because rose west is on your ignore list.

ahaha
maks is still having his meltdown.
Poor little man.
Homo.

Plug Drugs
02-26-2012, 02:44 PM
ahaha
maks is still having his meltdown.
Poor little man.
Homo.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_projection

General Doli
02-26-2012, 02:52 PM
Homo is ban-worthy my frend.

rose west
02-26-2012, 04:40 PM
You are so right about that. The lizards are way above you naive nerds.

Quoted for truth.

elezzzark
02-26-2012, 05:18 PM

Why are you giving up? we already trolled you into oblivion

elezzzark
02-26-2012, 05:22 PM
She was busy elz...had shit to do, dontcha know?

If she ragequit this forum, her life should to be improved and better for not posting here

Camoron
02-26-2012, 10:33 PM
guy fawkes is so relevant to anonymous he wanted to reinstate a catholic on the throne and that's the same goal anonymous has right?

Camoron
02-26-2012, 10:33 PM
no wait thats general doli's goal

maks
02-27-2012, 12:29 AM

why don't you just keep quiet until I think of another lie to tell you that you'll insist is true for weeks afterward, k?

maks
02-27-2012, 12:30 AM
guy fawkes is so relevant to anonymous he wanted to reinstate a catholic on the throne and that's the same goal anonymous has right?

the guy who wrote v for vendetta thought the movie was horseshit and demanded his name be taken off of it

elezzzark
02-27-2012, 12:40 AM
the guy who wrote v for vendetta thought the movie was horseshit and demanded his name be taken off of it

sadly yes, the movie made up about every people can fight against the governement, then the realism that people saw this movie and took it seriously

elezzzark
02-27-2012, 12:41 AM
HEY EVERYONE, I SELL GUY FAWKES MASK FOR 15 $

maks
02-27-2012, 12:44 AM
the reason is simple, it's because 4chan is stupid

elezzzark
02-27-2012, 12:44 AM
NEW GOVERNEMENT SHOULD LOOK LIKE THIS, DESTROY THE GOVERNEMENT BEFORE IS TOO LATE

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/6/61/NEVER.jpg

maks
02-27-2012, 12:53 AM
If you say so. Join the club that lies about counter-trolling when pwned. RH when they had their staff conflict and Jack about posting on being molested by his dad. Cameron and BobbyKalaber didn't think it was a lie. I made a post about that two days ago. Lurk my posts.

Whether or not it's true is irrelevant, the funny thing is that you're so damned insistant that it is based on nothing but a single PM from somebody's alt, wheras a normal person wouldn't care at all one way or the other. It's like it would devastate you to be proven wrong. I'll be honest, I'm loving every minute of it.

General Doli
02-27-2012, 01:04 AM

le Jacobite monarchy :stare: monsieur

lnopia the great
02-27-2012, 01:05 AM
If you say so. Join the club that lies about counter-trolling when pwned. RH when they had their staff conflict and Jack about posting on being molested by his dad. Cameron and BobbyKalaber didn't think it was a lie. I made a post about that two days ago. Lurk my posts.

so cameron is your secondary source after juij

maks
02-27-2012, 01:18 AM
No. It is based on your reaction that lasted several days even a couple of those days I wasn't here for plus other people who don't even like me backing it.

I don't care if the dox is wrong. I just love the several day reaction from you and the pathetic fail counter-troll by Elz to try and protect you.

So when I lie and you buy into it like a dumbass it's mutually beneficial, why are we even arguing then?

Plug Drugs
02-27-2012, 01:19 AM
marks are you going to accept my friend request on steam?

maks
02-27-2012, 01:25 AM
marks are you going to accept my friend request on steam?

yes, I did not see it sorry

Camoron
02-27-2012, 01:59 AM
yeah in all fairness though alan moore is just a cranky old warlock who hates any attempt to commercialize anything he writes unless it's a mass produced comic book

Camoron
02-27-2012, 02:02 AM

yeah well marks totures animals so what can i say I am a softie i cant go along with his BS "troll" story, I am just an honest, hard-working south african man

maks
02-27-2012, 02:25 AM
wasn't your father involved in apartheid camoron isn't that why your family treid to move here but got stopped at the border and sent back

because if we're discussing personal stuff might as well get right to it right

Camoron
02-27-2012, 02:29 AM
Yeah, we sought refuge but we weren't allowed because of "human rights violations" or whatever. fuckin mandela that animal, they like to paint a picture of a free south africa but the whites are now an oppressed minority yeah?

maks
02-27-2012, 02:33 AM
you understand you're going to die by negro machete, right? it's not a question of if, it's a question of when.

Camoron
02-27-2012, 02:35 AM
if any of you ever had any doubt in america or canada or whatever about whether blacks are really as bad as they're made out to be by supposed "racist" organizations like stormfont, the answer is yes.

maks
02-27-2012, 02:51 AM
yes we have them here too they can be quite unpleasant sometimes

Plug Drugs
02-27-2012, 03:02 AM
around here blacks seems to be pretty friendly, probably because for every 1 of them there's 99 seven foot tall scandinavians constantly keeping a suspicious eye on them. Northern Minnesota

maks
02-27-2012, 03:04 AM
I went to a high school where everyone who wasn't black was trying to be black. I'm well versed in niggerdom.

SteveYelleSuXXX
02-27-2012, 05:31 AM
Rubber Avenue