PDA

View Full Version : any of you fagget fucks invest?

lnopia the great
03-05-2013, 09:22 AM
gold & gemstone mining inc. expected to jump from .02 to .15 after joint contract on new gold

buy buy buy buy

syncan aka ken post jr
03-05-2013, 09:24 AM
pump and dump

syncan aka ken post jr
03-05-2013, 09:24 AM
http://www.bloomberg.com/quote/GGSM:US

syncan aka ken post jr
03-05-2013, 09:27 AM
Gold and Gemstone Mining Inc. (OTCQB: GGSM), an alluvial gold and diamond exploration and development stage mining company focused on Sierra Leone, West Africa, has signed a Joint Venture with Tell Mining Ltd and thereby is further expanding its business into West Africa.
Charmaine King, GGSM’s CEO, today commented, “I’m delighted to announce that a Joint Venture agreement has been signed with Tell Mining Ltd. With this agreement GGSM will be able to expand its activities in Africa and to be present on the ground in Ghana will enable GGSM to get access to open alluvial gold concessions and we believe that both parties will see new revenue streams in a near future.”
About Tell Mining Ltd.
Tell Mining Ltd. is a junior early stage mineral discovery company, which focuses on West Africa and Ghana in particular. The company was incorporated in 2008. Since then, Tell Mining Ltd. has been active with several co operation partners — both with African and international companies. The company is on-going and has several mining concession rights in Ghana.
About Gold and Gemstone Mining Inc.
Gold and Gemstone Mining, Inc. is an exploration stage company that will engage in the acquisition, exploration, and development of Diamond and Gold properties around the world. Integral to our plan is to form strategic alliances and joint ventures with gold and diamond mining companies.

blood diamonds seem like a very stable investment thanks for the tip

lnopia the great
03-05-2013, 09:36 AM
sorry cant hear your bleeding heart over my fat stacks octupolying up

maks
03-05-2013, 09:46 AM
Right before the iphone came out, back when Apple was still a relative failure of a company, I had $1800 free in my checking account. I was either going to invest in Apple or pay off my credit cards. I decided it would make more sense to pay off my credit cards. I don't know how much that $1800 would be worth now if I had invested in Apple, and I don't want to know because I'd probably kill myself.

lnopia the great
03-05-2013, 10:06 AM
well apple went from rags to riches over the ipod the iphone was leas dramatic so youre still an idiot but i wouldnt lose any sleep over it :posting:

maks
03-05-2013, 10:28 AM
the ipod made them viable again but the iphone is what made them the richest tech company in the world, I would have at very least doubled my money

rootbeer
03-05-2013, 10:35 AM
stock trading seems like a scam, after a certain point you stop cashing $1.50 checks

Gentleman Doli
03-05-2013, 10:40 AM
I invest in AIDS. Not AIDS research lol, Im literaly so twitsted that I pay the AIDDs virus to kill people lmbo ytmnsfw bitch

syncan aka ken post jr
03-05-2013, 10:44 AM
i keep all my money tied up in canned food, bottled water and shotgun shells, when obama is done with america's those are the only 3 things that are gonne be worth a damm

lnopia the great
03-05-2013, 10:53 AM
new born baby was cured of aids like 2 days ago and theres been a deficet in infected african prostitutes for the first time in 50 years id get into malaria while you still can

rootbeer
03-05-2013, 11:41 AM
rap game freddie mercury

always stevey
03-05-2013, 11:44 AM
gold & gemstone mining inc. expected to jump from .02 to .15 after joint contract on new gold

buy buy buy buy

if gold is soooo valuable why do people want your money for it??? lol

timmy
03-05-2013, 12:27 PM

buy buy buy buy

:hmm: why so cheap, is this a brand new company?
im sure in like 10-20 years it will be worth a dollar a share at least

timmy
03-05-2013, 12:28 PM
if gold is soooo valuable why do people want your money for it??? lol

gold is a stable investment unlike currency, but currency can buy you many things... if you think people are going to buy houses and pay in gold bricks you need to get your head checked

timmy
03-05-2013, 12:30 PM
if i could go back in time i would invest in google when it just started, facebook too...

here have some pussy http://i.imgur.com/GzI59jq.gif

always stevey
03-05-2013, 03:23 PM
gold is a stable investment unlike currency, but currency can buy you many things... if you think people are going to buy houses and pay in gold bricks you need to get your head checked

No shit. You're a genius.

juji
03-05-2013, 03:30 PM
0.0180 USD 0.0020?

juji
03-05-2013, 03:34 PM
I'm sure there an empty gold and diamond mine in Sierra Leone