PDA

View Full Version : that thread fanfare made is pretty good, it helped me alot in my posting i suggest you all read it

syncan aka ken post jr
03-05-2013, 02:58 PM
:bandit:

maks
11-15-2016, 08:44 PM
I'm not quite sure what to make of WikiLeaks accusations. I'm treating it as a pretty wild conspiracy theory of course. But in all honesty, it does match up with some of what I already think about the ruling class. Which is pretty much everything you just said.
Forces like these deal in corruption and there's nothing more corruptive than the exploitation of the innocent. You sell your soul through a symbolic act of harming a child, and this strengthens your commitment to what you want - wealth, lust, power, whatever. It also has the pragmatic element of inculcating you into the fold - once you've done this and others have seen it, they hold major blackmail over your head, and they know you can be trusted to toe the line. I wonder to what extent the Catholic Church already practices this.
At the top levels of control, it would be prudent to disguise your real actions and intentions with as much flourish as possible. So it would not surprise me one bit if the most powerful people in the world practice occult rituals to give themselves a mysterious veneer and make them seem all the more powerful to the people under them, who are doing their dirty work and profiting from the scraps. It doesn't necessarily follow that they all believe these rituals 'work' in the sense that the dark gods in question are literally real, but the ruling class has been accused of this in some form or another since time immemorial. And the general populace is unlikely to ever believe or even understand it.
This is all speculation. But I wouldn't discount it. The idea of Moloch cults popping up around the globe is pretty horrific and not entirely implausible.
There is a resurgence in occult interests so it follows there'll also be a flourishing of the shadow. Expect to see a lot more fucked up shit as we move forward.