PDA

View Full Version : I love Dallas

terror baby
03-09-2013, 11:13 PM
we had a ridic thunderstorm tonight dallas thunderstorms are the best ive ever experienced tbh

maks
03-09-2013, 11:17 PM
hey you missed it we had a :lizard: here who's working on getting herself an abortion but she left yesterday great timing

terror baby
03-09-2013, 11:18 PM
was it lisa?

syncan aka ken post jr
03-09-2013, 11:18 PM
did u make love to lol whales while the thunder was masking your moans

syncan aka ken post jr
03-09-2013, 11:19 PM
ya lisa's fetus is all the rage now it's a fourm meme

terror baby
did u make love to lol whales while the thunder was masking your moans
no im on my period this week

maks
was it lisa?

yep how'd you guess

syncan aka ken post jr
03-09-2013, 11:20 PM
tim aburue is the father of the fetus

terror baby
03-09-2013, 11:21 PM
lisa is obviously too old to conceive, i'd be surprised if she was telling the truth about being pregnant

syncan aka ken post jr
03-09-2013, 11:22 PM
she posted a test result it seemed pretty legit to me

doctor remulak
was it lisa?

I am Doctor Remulak.

terror baby
link me and I'll confirm

terror baby
03-09-2013, 11:23 PM
it was probably her daughter's pregnancy test, she just fished it out of the garbage or something

maks
03-09-2013, 11:24 PM
link me and I'll confirm

http://i.imgur.com/OitRZSX.jpg

syncan aka ken post jr
03-09-2013, 11:27 PM
the father is a meth head she meet on the interent and has known for like 2 whole months so she is going to kill her child, her little baby, that's growing inside of her. poor lisa's fetus

terror baby
03-09-2013, 11:29 PM
god do old people just not own proper cameras? it doesn't say her name anywhere on there so I'm pretty skeptical but if she wants abortion advice she can go ahead and message me but then again I'm sure she's experienced.

maks
03-09-2013, 11:30 PM
I'm proud to post on a forum that has an abortion expert

syncan aka ken post jr
03-09-2013, 11:31 PM
flip the baby sucker 3000 on terror baby it's time 2 suck out this baby

maks
03-09-2013, 11:34 PM
is there an employee cafeteria at the abortion clinic and does it sell red jello

terror baby
03-09-2013, 11:38 PM
i wonder why she did a serum pregnancy test rather than an otc urine test, it's kind of fishy. I guess she's only 4 weeks pregnant which means she can just take the ru-486 pill to induce a miscarriage. She can't really get it sucked out unless she's over 6 weeks preg and she can't take the pill if she's over 8 weeks pregnant.

maks
03-09-2013, 11:39 PM
I think she should take a bunch of pills enough to kill her, that would be best

terror baby
03-09-2013, 11:41 PM
it'll probably come out with serious issues if she goes through with having it, probably some type of mental retardation or some other type of brain disorder

fanfare
03-09-2013, 11:42 PM
you know where i love.. austin tx. they have one of the best wendy's drive thrus!

syncan aka ken post jr
03-09-2013, 11:43 PM
i take those ru-486 pills evertime after i have sex just to be careful

maks
it could be her brother's, she said her brother put her in the hospital could very well have been rape and not just regular assault.

either way it's funny that she got hurt

terror baby
you know where i love.. austin tx. they have one of the best wendy's drive thrus!

We were going to move there but ended up in Dallas.

maks
03-09-2013, 11:44 PM
I don't even know how I ended up in this forum.
I have nowhere to go.
My family abused me.
The only person in my life was someone who picked me up off the street battered and bruised and in shock and they turned out to be a ice junky who was using me for what he could. These are not things I want in my life.
I tried really hard to do something worthwhile. In spite of all the shit, not even having a home through highschool and never finishing I went and got myself two degrees when I was 21 and sat an entry exam and was lucky enough to be smart enough yto blitz it in, and that's about the only time in my life where having brain gave me a lift up, I wanted to teach and help children get through school because I never did and spent years before university living in what was hell, a violent man putting me in hospital because frankly I didn't know any better... and I did teach for a couple of years but I've seen too much shit there that I can't deal with and it only took a couple of kicks of the stool out from under me and I just can't... I just can't, I am not emotionally equipped to do that anymore. I got other jobs that wouldn't be as stressfull but when I lost those things just got worse and worse. Now I'm in a situation where junkies pick me up off the street when I'm bashed on xmas day because I'm even more pathetic than them. I've got nothing, nothing anymore and all I can worry about is what will happen to my cat. I'm not on a pension and I am struggling a lot, there is no safety net for me anymore, no family, no-one who cares... just mounting debts of bills that I can barely even pay anymore. I can't understand people at all... I can't understand why they do these horrible things to each other.... an ice junky actually looked good to me because he was the kindest person I had actually met in a really long time.
I don't spend my money on pot... I wish I could like I used to when I had money... it made things seem better. I wish there was somewhere I could take my cat so I knew she would be spoilt and looked after and I could just go quitely die. I had stopped breathing after my brother bashed me and I wish I had just been left to die.... it was easy to die at that point but people had to bring me back just so I could suffer more shit.. why? Why is everything like this? What the fuck kind of place is this and what the fuck kind of people are some of you. Some of you here aren't bad people at all but I just can't stand these pieces of shit, Ic an't stand them here and I can't stand them in the world anymore and I don't think I can fight any of them anymore. There is no help for what I'm going through but I honestly just don't think I lay here and take it anymore.... I just want to die but what will happen to my cat? My cat is the only good and pure thing in my life.
It's obviously true, I have obviously lost my mind but I don't even want my mind back in a world like this, if sane and doing well is doing to people what has been done to me and what I've seen others do even to children then I don't want to be sane, I don't even want to exist in way where I am aware of anything anymore.
What the fuck is this place and what the fuck kind of people are SOME of you? Am I supossed to abuse people, lie, use people to have a good life? Because I don't even want a life anymore. There is literally nothing more I have to offer or give and I can't live in a world like this anymore, I want out. Something bad is going to happen again... I know this feeling... something bad is going to happen... I hope I get to die this time and to the shit people I hope you burn on earth and to the good people, I wish you could be spared the abhorrent things that go on in this world but I at least hope you have comfort and some measure of happiness and I hope you are surrounded by other good people.

fanfare
03-09-2013, 11:44 PM
ru-486 more like pentium pro

terror baby
03-09-2013, 11:45 PM
it could be her brother's, she said her brother put her in the hospital could very well have been rape and not just regular assault.

either way it's funny that she got hurt

a woman's reproductive system shuts down during times of rape fyi

terror baby
03-09-2013, 11:49 PM
I don't even know how I ended up in this forum.
I have nowhere to go.
My family abused me.
The only person in my life was someone who picked me up off the street battered and bruised and in shock and they turned out to be a ice junky who was using me for what he could. These are not things I want in my life.
I tried really hard to do something worthwhile. In spite of all the shit, not even having a home through highschool and never finishing I went and got myself two degrees when I was 21 and sat an entry exam and was lucky enough to be smart enough yto blitz it in, and that's about the only time in my life where having brain gave me a lift up, I wanted to teach and help children get through school because I never did and spent years before university living in what was hell, a violent man putting me in hospital because frankly I didn't know any better... and I did teach for a couple of years but I've seen too much shit there that I can't deal with and it only took a couple of kicks of the stool out from under me and I just can't... I just can't, I am not emotionally equipped to do that anymore. I got other jobs that wouldn't be as stressfull but when I lost those things just got worse and worse. Now I'm in a situation where junkies pick me up off the street when I'm bashed on xmas day because I'm even more pathetic than them. I've got nothing, nothing anymore and all I can worry about is what will happen to my cat. I'm not on a pension and I am struggling a lot, there is no safety net for me anymore, no family, no-one who cares... just mounting debts of bills that I can barely even pay anymore. I can't understand people at all... I can't understand why they do these horrible things to each other.... an ice junky actually looked good to me because he was the kindest person I had actually met in a really long time.
I don't spend my money on pot... I wish I could like I used to when I had money... it made things seem better. I wish there was somewhere I could take my cat so I knew she would be spoilt and looked after and I could just go quitely die. I had stopped breathing after my brother bashed me and I wish I had just been left to die.... it was easy to die at that point but people had to bring me back just so I could suffer more shit.. why? Why is everything like this? What the fuck kind of place is this and what the fuck kind of people are some of you. Some of you here aren't bad people at all but I just can't stand these pieces of shit, Ic an't stand them here and I can't stand them in the world anymore and I don't think I can fight any of them anymore. There is no help for what I'm going through but I honestly just don't think I lay here and take it anymore.... I just want to die but what will happen to my cat? My cat is the only good and pure thing in my life.
It's obviously true, I have obviously lost my mind but I don't even want my mind back in a world like this, if sane and doing well is doing to people what has been done to me and what I've seen others do even to children then I don't want to be sane, I don't even want to exist in way where I am aware of anything anymore.
What the fuck is this place and what the fuck kind of people are SOME of you? Am I supossed to abuse people, lie, use people to have a good life? Because I don't even want a life anymore. There is literally nothing more I have to offer or give and I can't live in a world like this anymore, I want out. Something bad is going to happen again... I know this feeling... something bad is going to happen... I hope I get to die this time and to the shit people I hope you burn on earth and to the good people, I wish you could be spared the abhorrent things that go on in this world but I at least hope you have comfort and some measure of happiness and I hope you are surrounded by other good people.

why is the first result 4chan? (https://www.google.com/search?q=The+only+person+in+my+life+was+someone+who+picked+me+up+off+the+street+battered+and+bruised +and+in+shock+and+they+turned+out+to+be+a+ice+junky+who+was+using+me+for+what+he+could.+These+are+no t+things+I+want+in+my+life.&aq=f&oq=The+only+person+in+my+life+was+someone+who+picked+me+up+off+the+street+battered+and+bruised+and+i n+shock+and+they+turned+out+to+be+a+ice+junky+who+was+using+me+for+what+he+could.+These+are+not+thin gs+I+want+in+my+life.&aqs=chrome.0.57j64l2&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8)

terror baby
03-09-2013, 11:50 PM
does she go around the internet copying and pasting her story?

syncan aka ken post jr
03-09-2013, 11:50 PM
no everyone else does lol

terror baby
03-09-2013, 11:51 PM
lol idk what to say

maks
03-09-2013, 11:56 PM
why is the first result 4chan? (https://www.google.com/search?q=The+only+person+in+my+life+was+someone+who+picked+me+up+off+the+street+battered+and+bruised +and+in+shock+and+they+turned+out+to+be+a+ice+junky+who+was+using+me+for+what+he+could.+These+are+no t+things+I+want+in+my+life.&aq=f&oq=The+only+person+in+my+life+was+someone+who+picked+me+up+off+the+street+battered+and+bruised+and+i n+shock+and+they+turned+out+to+be+a+ice+junky+who+was+using+me+for+what+he+could.+These+are+not+thin gs+I+want+in+my+life.&aqs=chrome.0.57j64l2&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8)

I dunno, I only posted it on reddit could have been someone else though

juji
03-10-2013, 12:56 AM
Dealing with an abortion expert is more like dealing with a legal murderer, i don't care what some women are pregnant for accident, they shouldn't have sex. If they had sex, they can be idiots for their fault and abortion may be beneficial to terror baby. However, lolwhales is a son of a bitch.

maks
03-10-2013, 12:57 AM
However, lolwhales is a son of a bitch.

I agree, fuck that guy she should be with Doli instead

syncan aka ken post jr
03-10-2013, 12:58 AM
like 3 or 4 girls that are half way decent looking have ever posted here, and the one fucking girl who acutally fucks a poster picks a 5th teir mother fucker like lolwhales,

maks
03-10-2013, 01:01 AM
when I see the kind of guys that roflbrothel goes out with I weep that I don't live in england because I'm way better looking than any of them and that means I could totally get her

juji
03-10-2013, 01:02 AM
when I see the kind of guys that roflbrothel goes out with I weep that I don't live in england because I'm way better looking than any of them and that means I could totally get her

With Mickey Finn Technique

blumpkin blownuts
03-10-2013, 01:02 AM
I'm pro-choice but I've been sending lisa's email to southern baptist churches asking them to help her and to pray for God to send her guidance. A retarded meth-baby is exactly what lisa needs to finally appreciate just how precious the miracle of life is. And hopefully having a special-needs child that requires constant care will remind her to keep her swampy, flyblown vagina shut in the future.

syncan aka ken post jr
03-10-2013, 01:03 AM
ya but at least she did not fuck stevey or something

timmy
03-10-2013, 01:03 AM
i came into this thead hoping terror baby owuld post tits, but i am let down once again

timmy
03-10-2013, 01:04 AM
seriously terrorbaby post picso f your derriere

juji
03-10-2013, 01:05 AM
i came into this thead hoping terror baby owuld post tits, but i am let down once again

It's under lolwhales' order, not allowed to post her tits

syncan aka ken post jr
03-10-2013, 01:05 AM
it's lolwhales fault we have not seen terror baby's naked brown body

blumpkin blownuts
03-10-2013, 01:10 AM
i need a really shit gimmick so i can get laid by a nigger dick forum girl
everyone takes the immortality thing so seriously

timmy
03-10-2013, 03:02 AM
youre literally a god bob, you are unkillable i know its true i know youre a god bob we both know me and you yea we know youre immortal its no big deal... i know bob ...

Gentleman Doli
03-10-2013, 03:50 PM
Texas is YTMNSFWs home

timmy
03-10-2013, 05:01 PM
isnt texas one of the worse staes of murica

timmy
03-10-2013, 05:01 PM
gun totin rednecs and nigerians eereyqhwe

juji
03-10-2013, 05:05 PM
Texas had a lot of niggers, i've seen 30% are white people, 10% are blacks and 60% are niggers

timmy
03-10-2013, 05:07 PM
yea texas sounds like one of the more garland-level states to live in

juji
03-10-2013, 05:10 PM
yea texas sounds like one of the more garland-level states to live in

That's irrevelant, i've been in Garland, Texas long time ago. It's one of the Top 100 places to live.

timmy
03-10-2013, 05:14 PM
you made it out of garland alive?

juji
03-10-2013, 05:16 PM
Yeah, it made no sense out of garland alive

Gentleman Doli
03-10-2013, 05:50 PM
Garland is where i grew up.

Garland is ewhere the heart is

terror baby
03-10-2013, 09:05 PM
dallas is pretty nice tbh it's not as backwards as I thought it would be

rootbeer
03-10-2013, 10:02 PM
I dare you to make it out of Garland alive.

maks
03-10-2013, 10:15 PM
i need a really shit gimmick so i can get laid by a nigger dick forum girl
everyone takes the immortality thing so seriously

you said that you honestly believe you're immortal. of course we're bringing it up, it's the most interesting thing about you and would be the most interesting thing about most people because even with the drug addiction and secret cia shit this is the one big clue that you're absolutely batshit insane and crazy people are incredibly intriguing.

Camoron
03-10-2013, 10:17 PM
RIP in piece JR Ewing

Camoron
03-10-2013, 10:18 PM
dallas is pretty nice tbh it's not as backwards as I thought it would be

dallas is one of the gayest cities in america

i would think as a muslim you would be outraged by it

Gentleman Doli
03-10-2013, 10:22 PM
dallas is one of the gayest cities in america

i would think as a muslim you would be outraged by it

HEllo. I am gay.

Camoron
03-10-2013, 10:25 PM
you shouldnt joke about that gays are being persecuted everyday in this country i mean DC even hired renowned gay hater Orson Scott Card to write Superman hes a FUCKING MONSTEr

maks
03-10-2013, 10:31 PM
idgaf about the gays struggle it's not my problem

maks
03-10-2013, 10:32 PM
I especially don't give a fuck if they can get married because I don't think the government should be performing marriages in the first place

Lexi Persimmons
03-10-2013, 10:44 PM
http://i.imgur.com/KlDu13N.jpg

maks
03-10-2013, 10:57 PM
nah idgaf what they do in my backyard either I just really don't give a fuck about them one way or the other

Gentleman Doli
03-10-2013, 11:42 PM
I "give" a "fuck" to gays, (As in, I want to have sex/ w/ all the hot gay boys)

blumpkin blownuts
03-10-2013, 11:44 PM
i love when they put gays on tv and they spend the whole time talking about being gay and then my kids want to grow up to be gays its gr8

maks
03-10-2013, 11:51 PM
if you're letting your kids watch bravo you're asking for trouble

blumpkin blownuts
03-11-2013, 12:02 AM
they keep figuring out my parental control code for that station
now my son wants to be a fashion designer and my daughter wants to be a longshoreman

doctor remulak
03-11-2013, 12:06 AM
HEllo. I am gay.

I am Doctor Remulak.

skrizach
03-11-2013, 01:37 AM
they keep figuring out my parental control code for that station
now my son wants to be a fashion designer and my daughter wants to be a longshoreman

Well my Grandmother used to work for Ford so I might be able to help you there, but I don't know anyone in the dock business.
If she ever decides to take a chance in the conservation field, I'll be here.

Camoron
03-11-2013, 01:42 AM
my aunt works for ford shes in the IT department shes like kinda important i guess :shrug: maybe ill ask her to get me a job

skrizach
03-11-2013, 01:47 AM
My grandma worked in booking. holy shit Cam are we connected outside of ytmnsfw. is this meant-to-be shit?

Camoron
03-11-2013, 01:52 AM
prob not

skrizach
03-11-2013, 01:53 AM
yeah

Camoron
03-11-2013, 01:54 AM
my aunt isd a lesbian

jon
03-16-2013, 06:00 AM
great thread, read the whole thing

jon
03-16-2013, 06:03 AM
doesn't matter what state you're in cities are all basically the same

full of people who tolerate islam and homosexuality and late-term abortion

jon
03-16-2013, 06:05 AM
that puts TB right at home she will have no problems when lolwhales finally admits it

Gentleman Doli
03-16-2013, 12:25 PM
I dare you to make it out of Garland alive

UofLCardfan08
03-16-2013, 12:34 PM

good things happen to good people, bad things happen to fugly aussie drug addicts like lisa