PDA

View Full Version : Where Did Lisa go?

0bnoxious0ne
03-11-2013, 05:11 AM
To a site many other RH members go to. Ray_Pissed, Asux, and Mrs. C are all staff. Ray was bawing in the textbox about how much he hates Flaglerchat and Cody. Flag doesnt surprise me but Cody does. Ray doesnt think that xenfono forum can be hacked, yet mod approval is required for registration.

http://beantownbullys.net/index.php

boobz
03-11-2013, 05:15 AM
Don't make threads at the same time as me it brings the whole forum quality down you stupid vacuous ugly bitch.

lnopia the great
03-11-2013, 06:14 AM
thanks for the update

maks
03-11-2013, 07:00 AM
this is one of those 'who gives a fuck' threads, ob makes a lot of those threads

F4
03-11-2013, 07:40 AM
now the only question is why didn't ob go there with them

syncan aka ken post jr
03-11-2013, 07:54 AM
post your dick ob

Ray_Pissed
03-11-2013, 03:28 PM
To a site many other RH members go to. Ray_Pissed, Asux, and Mrs. C are all staff. Ray was bawing in the textbox about how much he hates Flaglerchat and Cody. Flag doesnt surprise me but Cody does. Ray doesnt think that xenfono forum can be hacked, yet mod approval is required for registration.

http://beantownbullys.net/index.php Asux is not staff at beantown and I don't know Flaglerchat so its pretty hard for me to say anything about this poster. I didn't say anything about anything can be hacked or not and I'm not admin so the reg process has nothing to do with me. I think OB needs to lay off the sauce. Or maybe she didn't expect anyone from beantown to log in here and read her dribble. The site owner is Mrs. C. And if you want to come over and say hi you are welcome!

always stevey
03-11-2013, 03:29 PM
Asux is not staff at beantown and I don't know Flaglerchat so its pretty hard for me to say anything about this poster. I didn't say anything about anything can be hacked or not and I'm not admin so the reg process has nothing to do with me. I think OB needs to lay off the sauce. Or maybe she didn't expect anyone from beantown to log in here and read her dribble. The site owner is Mrs. C. And if you want to come over and say hi you are welcome!

FUCK OFF PEDO

Ray_Pissed
03-11-2013, 03:36 PM
Don't talk to yourself.

0bnoxious0ne
03-11-2013, 03:46 PM
Asux is not staff at beantown and I don't know Flaglerchat so its pretty hard for me to say anything about this poster. I didn't say anything about anything can be hacked or not and I'm not admin so the reg process has nothing to do with me. I think OB needs to lay off the sauce. Or maybe she didn't expect anyone from beantown to log in here and read her dribble. The site owner is Mrs. C. And if you want to come over and say hi you are welcome!
Being on RH all that time and you are going to claim to be unfamiliar with Flaglerchat? Just how stupid do you think people here are? At least you were wise enough to confirm your hatred of Cody by leaving him out of your rant.

lnopia the great
ray can you do me a favor

always stevey
Auto-response # 239423984329

You are a stain on humanity and should be subjected to swift, yet painful eradication.

always stevey
03-11-2013, 03:50 PM
Perhaps even locked away and tortured by doctors.

Lexi Persimmons
03-11-2013, 03:52 PM
:ugly:

maks
03-11-2013, 03:58 PM

Hi please go back to your own forum and never post at this one again, thanks in advance!

clay
03-11-2013, 04:15 PM
who is this gulducat fag

maks
03-11-2013, 04:20 PM
Supposedly sex with dead people but that is unconfirmed

Garfield
03-11-2013, 04:31 PM
Supposedly sex with dead people but that is unconfirmed

i would give it that much credit

juji
03-11-2013, 05:35 PM
who is this gulducat fag

Can you add "-" in first length of reputation points field from Gulducat in user control, admin panel?

syncan aka ken post jr
03-11-2013, 07:07 PM
might be terror baby

always stevey
03-11-2013, 07:58 PM
Yep he's a pedo i can confirm this, also likes to fuck barnyard animals.

Confirmed PEDO by ESAD as well.