PDA

View Full Version : LISA BEACON--- LISA COME BACK

syncan aka ken post jr
03-11-2013, 09:43 PM
the sperg crew needs you , with only dumb(flagger) and ulgy(ob) it's missing crazy(you) it just does not seem the same. i miss you girl, come back home and post with your pals.

JujiDrool
03-11-2013, 10:26 PM
No. This forum is rubbish and some of you are just such fuckheads that I can't even stand to post in the same forum as you anymore

1. Cody needs to fuck off and die... just Cody is one of the most pathetic losers I've ever seen.

2. dp needs to shut the fuck up and get a life, serious dp just shut the fuck up and stop posting and stop posting about me or about anything, you're a fuckhead.

3. stalking bush-pig dykes need to fuck off.

4. Retards need to fuck off.

5. No.

maks
03-11-2013, 10:30 PM
great now look what you did

juji
03-11-2013, 10:32 PM
1- I'm glad when Lisa talks about Cody who is really trying to fit in.

2- I have nothing against dp, sometimes he is funny but i wish he should have listened to me

3- who are bush-pig dykes?

4- who are retards?

5- where did you reply with these numbers 1,2,3,4 and 5?

juji
03-11-2013, 10:45 PM
I completely destroyed this bitch with her own help. thanks again peter.

How much sleep did you lose over this lisa? thats not good for the baby ya know...

I already know it what you have done with Peter to Lisa, unfortunately she didn't suicide herself.

I'm hoping she shouldn't abort her baby

always stevey
03-11-2013, 10:49 PM
No. This forum is rubbish and some of you are just such fuckheads that I can't even stand to post in the same forum as you anymore

1. Cody needs to fuck off and die... just Cody is one of the most pathetic losers I've ever seen.

2. dp needs to shut the fuck up and get a life, serious dp just shut the fuck up and stop posting and stop posting about me or about anything, you're a fuckhead.

3. stalking bush-pig dykes need to fuck off.

4. Retards need to fuck off.

5. No.

Lisa's watching, you know.. picking at unkept, snarly critter's nest on her head

juji
03-11-2013, 10:50 PM
GulDucat, can you stop neg repping me?

syncan aka ken post jr
03-11-2013, 10:51 PM
lisa i will be nice to you, if that's what it takes to let us know how your doing and how your life is going, Lisa, i think....i've fallen in love with you.

always stevey
03-11-2013, 10:52 PM
I haven't nig repped you once since I've joined this forum, Mister Juju

juji
03-11-2013, 10:52 PM
lisa i will be nice to you, if that's what it takes to let us know how your doing and how your life is going, Lisa, i think....i've fallen in love with you.

Actually, you're going to fall in love with Lisa's daughter

syncan aka ken post jr
03-11-2013, 10:55 PM
lisa, just post, who cares what a bunch of fags say about you, there just jealous because you have 2 degress and a baby on the way. You have it all lisa and these fags want what you got.

syncan aka ken post jr
03-11-2013, 11:00 PM
also i think it's cool that your like bettle juice, no not the fact that you look alot like bettle juice, but everytime you quit rubynet all you have to do is make a lisa thread and you come back, it's neat to know that you lurk here when you quit posting. to keep track of all the awesome posts we make

syncan aka ken post jr
03-11-2013, 11:02 PM
she wants my fucking dick, she wants it so bad she can taste my dick in the bushlands of austiralla

syncan aka ken post jr
03-11-2013, 11:09 PM
this could be us lisa, this could be our family some day, just come back....and post
http://i.imgur.com/8MYlIM5.jpg

Lisa Battery
02-06-2016, 01:58 AM
601 bump