PDA

View Full Version : So it's official, I just talked to Ruby on Steam and the forums are going down

maks
03-13-2013, 10:02 PM
Last day is March 31st, he says he can't afford to keep them up anymore

syncan aka ken post jr
03-13-2013, 10:07 PM
ya i am talking to him now, looks like i am gonna buy them from him and pay for hosting and the vb lisc, what's a couple hundered bucks if it means i can ban half the users right.

syncan aka ken post jr
03-13-2013, 10:07 PM
lot of mother fuckers bout to get permabanned,

maks
03-13-2013, 10:08 PM
I'll donate if you ban stompleb

syncan aka ken post jr
03-13-2013, 10:09 PM
all lizards are gone obv, if you ever unironiclly posted in a lizard fourm of any kind you are done, sorry barry and monde, but rules is rules

Garfield
03-13-2013, 10:11 PM
after my teachers summer pay clears the banki can aford 11 dollars a month towards a server or whatever he pays for i dont know howforums work

always stevey
03-13-2013, 10:12 PM
all lizards are gone obv, if you ever unironiclly posted in a lizard fourm of any kind you are done, sorry barry and monde, but rules is rules

Farewell to all.

syncan aka ken post jr
03-13-2013, 10:14 PM
ya it's like half the users, but i mean you guys are huge fags so see ya

timmy
03-13-2013, 10:15 PM

as long as it means cody get sbanned im all for it:clown:

maks
03-13-2013, 10:15 PM
after my teachers summer pay clears the banki can aford 11 dollars a month towards a server or whatever he pays for i dont know howforums work

you're a teacher?

always stevey
03-13-2013, 10:16 PM
i shall miss this place....

*sigh*

doomed to exile

syncan aka ken post jr
03-13-2013, 10:17 PM
0bnoxious0ne
Cody
flaglechak
mrs. hyde
Pronoun
UofLCardfan08
Lisa
Marco
guldat

heres todays ban list, i'm sure i forgot a bunch of you because you are very forgetable

Gentleman Doli
03-13-2013, 10:19 PM
LoL, tihs is a real "shhocker" bcause Rubey spent over 9000 dolars on an alien ware and he thinks he can get away wit h this.

always stevey
03-13-2013, 10:20 PM
*sigh*

maks
LoL, tihs is a real "shhocker" bcause Rubey spent over 9000 dolars on an alien ware and he thinks he can get away wit h this.

he actually had to throw that machine away because it kept bluescreening, he says he new $9000 alienware works much better and only bluescreens sometimes

syncan aka ken post jr
ruby took an online math class and found out that 20 grand does not make him wealthy and he is acutally quite poor so he had to cut back to half bowls of mac and cheese and nigger faggot fourm hosting costs

maks
03-13-2013, 10:21 PM
*sigh*

I'd defend you, but I've known dp a long time and doing that would just get me added to the list. sorry bro, nice knowing you.

Garfield
03-13-2013, 10:22 PM
you're a teacher?

im a counseler\art therapist

always stevey
03-13-2013, 10:23 PM
I'd defend you, but I've known dp a long time and doing that would just get me added to the list. sorry bro, nice knowing you.

Kind wordz from a kind fellow.

maks
03-13-2013, 10:24 PM

m0nde told me you worked at mcdonalds

syncan aka ken post jr
03-13-2013, 10:25 PM
acutally some of you can stay but your going into a user group where you can only make 5 posts a day, and i will edit all those posts to be posts from lisa's post history, and your avatars will be the same a hubble cat.

Garfield
03-13-2013, 10:25 PM

?

Garfield
03-13-2013, 10:26 PM
its the internet.

syncan aka ken post jr
03-13-2013, 10:28 PM
i know for sure garfiled likes his ladies plump, but that's all i can be 100 percent on

Garfield
03-13-2013, 10:31 PM
at least i like the ladies you homotron

Lexi Persimmons
03-13-2013, 10:31 PM

:cberry:

syncan aka ken post jr
03-13-2013, 10:33 PM
god i hope ruby runs out of money sooner than the 31st so i can fucking ban marco

Lexi Persimmons
03-13-2013, 10:33 PM

:rofldata:

syncan aka ken post jr
03-13-2013, 10:34 PM
marco thinks i am acutally syncan. marco thinks that people can have goat babies.

Gentleman Doli
03-13-2013, 10:34 PM
beware of m0ndes bearing gifts , especiaely gifts in the form of pills disovled in alcohoelci beverages lol

maks
03-13-2013, 10:35 PM
its the internet.

I know but m0nde usually knows these sort of things

syncan aka ken post jr
03-13-2013, 10:35 PM
macro is basically the lizard version of monde,

Gentleman Doli
03-13-2013, 10:36 PM
m0nde is basicaly a fat retarded peace of shit lol

syncan aka ken post jr
macro is just a fatter older stupider piece of shit

maks
i know for sure garfiled likes his ladies plump, but that's all i can be 100 percent on

a drive to the country with a bag of foodmeat. incredible!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v606/rubycalaber/In%20use/ts-girlfriend-1.jpg

syncan aka ken post jr
03-13-2013, 10:37 PM
my lizard counterpart is OB

Lexi Persimmons
03-13-2013, 10:37 PM
http://i.imgur.com/c9UgFVu.jpg

syncan aka ken post jr
03-13-2013, 10:38 PM
http://i.imgur.com/c9UgFVu.jpg

see monde would post like out of the blue unfunny jpegs of nothing,

marco posts out of the blue current events jpgs that are super unfunny

Lexi Persimmons
03-13-2013, 10:39 PM
the new pope is watching your unfunny faggotry.

Gentleman Doli
03-13-2013, 10:45 PM
the new pope is watching your unfunny faggotry.

Oh fuck yes. I pray to dear God that the Pope has got some epic maneuvers he'll pull - do a barrel roll, Francis!

maks
03-13-2013, 10:46 PM
lexi who are you really give us the full scoop

juji
03-13-2013, 10:47 PM
a drive to the country with a bag of foodmeat. incredible!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v606/rubycalaber/In%20use/ts-girlfriend-1.jpg

Actually, i saw his girlfriend lost all her weight on facebook, seriously, she is damn cute and more motivated than Ramen.

Her body so... interesing.

syncan aka ken post jr
03-13-2013, 10:49 PM

elz is creeping on your fat girlfriend garfiled

Lexi Persimmons
03-13-2013, 10:53 PM
lexi who are you really give us the full scoop

http://i.imgur.com/MbhrS0s.jpg

syncan aka ken post jr
03-13-2013, 10:54 PM
marco, your posts, they suck....

maks
03-13-2013, 10:54 PM
another in a long line of awful :lizard: photoshops

Lexi Persimmons
03-13-2013, 10:58 PM
imma sexy hairy little joo don't you think?

syncan aka ken post jr
03-13-2013, 11:00 PM
i think your the worst marco, the fucking worst

always stevey
03-13-2013, 11:01 PM
imma sexy hairy little joo don't you think?

no?

Lexi Persimmons
03-13-2013, 11:03 PM
kenny what fun we've had. C'est la vie. Don't forget to send those free Disney passes.

syncan aka ken post jr
03-13-2013, 11:04 PM
yes my name is ken post jr the mighty syncan, i work at dinsey interactive and i make short films and put them into gif form, i am a hero to 10's of people, bow before me marco,

syncan aka ken post jr
03-13-2013, 11:05 PM
this is the exact reason you are gonna get banned when i become admin macro

always stevey
03-13-2013, 11:08 PM
haz mercy oh great Ken Post

juji
03-13-2013, 11:11 PM

elz is creeping on your fat girlfriend garfiled

I respect to Garfield as my good friend, actually his girlfriend ISN'T fat anymore, seriously.

Anyways, i'm not touching to his girlfiend and i will not ruin Garfield's life

syncan aka ken post jr
03-13-2013, 11:12 PM
I HAVE A BELT BUCKLE WITH MY SCREEN NAME ON IT, I HAD THEM MAKE ME A SPECIAL SYNCAN BELT DOWN AT THE BELT SHOP, WHO WANTS TO LISTEN TO ME FINGER BANG MY GIRLFRIEND IN VENT

Lexi Persimmons
03-13-2013, 11:12 PM
http://i.imgur.com/DmTkmgP.gif

syncan aka ken post jr
03-13-2013, 11:13 PM
post her pic elz i don't go to facebook because mark zuckerberg is an athiest and it's a sin for me to use it.

Lexi Persimmons
03-13-2013, 11:19 PM
no?

bet your fingering your dirty hole right now.

syncan aka ken post jr
03-13-2013, 11:21 PM
first thing i'm installing when i get root to the server is this

http://www.blockscript.com/

no more tor, no more proxys no more pattrick mannix, just real people with real ips posting real shit

always stevey
03-13-2013, 11:21 PM
bet your fingering your dirty hole right now.

Sur, but I stop as soon as I read your posts.

syncan aka ken post jr
03-13-2013, 11:22 PM
srsly fuck all the lizard people you guys are niggers

always stevey
03-13-2013, 11:24 PM
my last request is a steak dinnar and a cigarette prior to the banning.

Lexi Persimmons
03-13-2013, 11:25 PM
Sur, but I stop as soon as I read your posts.

stop and suck on that finger.

doctor remulak
03-13-2013, 11:28 PM

I am Doctor Remulak.

always stevey
03-13-2013, 11:30 PM
Doctor Remulak?

juji
03-13-2013, 11:34 PM
post her pic elz i don't go to facebook because mark zuckerberg is an athiest and it's a sin for me to use it.

I'm sorry, im not allowed to post her pic, you have to ask Garfield

timmy
03-13-2013, 11:35 PM
youll post big bert pics on ramens facebook but u wont post garfails gf pics on a gay nbigger dick

0bnoxious0ne
03-14-2013, 12:16 AM
I'll donate if you ban stompleb

Stomple and Steve posted unironically at RH.

JujiDrool
03-14-2013, 12:17 AM
Cody
UofLCardfan08
guldat
bob (or shut the fuck up moron)
dp aka syncan aka ken post jr

heres todays ban list, i'm sure i forgot a bunch of you because you are very forgetable I have edited your ban list to something more acceptable... you see the problem you have here is, you are a total fucking loser, like seriously a total fucking loser. Ban the people on the edited list and that includes you because these people are such fucking no-life retarded losers that it's embarrassing to post here. You are also that much of a fucking loser you want to tell other people where to post? You do realise maks posts at both RH and TK and god knows or cares where else... but you are such a fucking retard. The forum is dying. Dickheads troll and spam and good people just don;t want to post here anymore because of losers like you.

Good luck. Fucking losers.

Do what I say and you may have a chance but I won't be holding my breath and you can kiss my ass. I'll leave you with fat fugly bush-pig dyke stalker retard to rush in to sniff the seat I was just sitting on.

Have a nice day drop-kick.

always stevey
03-14-2013, 12:19 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ghWOmUJRjNA

0bnoxious0ne
03-14-2013, 12:25 AM
my lizard counterpart is OBYou just wanto be one with me. Someone on RH said I was the RC counterpart to Iggy. I think Lisa's was bitchface.

juji
03-14-2013, 12:28 AM
I have edited your ban list to something more acceptable... you see the problem you have here is, you are a total fucking loser, like seriously a total fucking loser. Ban the people on the edited list and that includes you because these people are such fucking no-life retarded losers that it's embarrassing to post here. You are also that much of a fucking loser you want to tell other people where to post? You do realise maks posts at both RH and TK and god knows or cares where else... but you are such a fucking retard. The forum is dying. Dickheads troll and spam and good people just don;t want to post here anymore because of losers like you.

Do what I say and you may have a chance but I won't be holding my breath and you can kiss my ass. I'll leave you with fat fugly bush-pig dyke stalker retard to rush in to sniff the seat I was just sitting on.

Isn't that when you are affected by side effects?

JujiDrool
03-14-2013, 12:30 AM
Isn't that when you are affected by side effects?what?

>:[ stop talking to me jerk-off

you good for NOTHINGS

every fucking time I look in here I have to see fucktards posting shit about rape and babysitters, abortion, ob's genitals and fucking bitch moaning about Flag who basically doesn't do much and certainly doesn;t spam the forum full of the SAME WITLESS shit EVERYDAY.

Either get lives of your own to post about or grow some wit and learn how to post you fucking no-life losers before the end of the month or there is literally going to be just 3 of you and a bush-pig hideous gross fat retard obsessed with me dyke troll posting all about OB's genitals, me and whinging about how Flag owned your obtuse witless spamming BORING fucktard ass once EVERYDAY, 20 times a day and everyone else will just fuck off and find other places not run by such boring fucktard losers that are so fucking embarrassing to post with. I actually think some of you find your own posts funny, amusing and witty... that's literally how much of a fucktard no-life losers you are. Seriously you have NO IDEA.

You either do as you're fucking well told or bury yourselves now. Doing as you are told means SOME of you are to stop fucking posting until you get a life.

always stevey
03-14-2013, 12:32 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ghWOmUJRjNA

XD

juji
03-14-2013, 12:36 AM
what?

you good for NOTHINGS

If you are giving me an order to stop talking to you, then Ok.

Be aware i should give you another order in return.

JujiDrool
03-14-2013, 12:40 AM
If you are giving me an order to stop talking to you, then Ok.

Be aware i should give you another order in return.You can just cut the crap pming me carrying on like you're some great guy who always does the right thing when fact is you are a CREEP and a fucking JERKOFF who has NEVER done ANYTHING for ANYONE.

Shove it.

0bnoxious0ne
03-14-2013, 12:48 AM
first thing i'm installing when i get root to the server is this

http://www.blockscript.com/

no more tor, no more proxys no more pattrick mannix, just real people with real ips posting real shit What about Flag's free dialups? I guess youll just have to subject all new member signups to admin approval.

srsly fuck all the lizard people you guys are niggers Pwnt

juji
03-14-2013, 12:50 AM
You can just cut the crap pming me carrying on like you're some great guy who always does the right thing when fact is you are a CREEP and a fucking JERKOFF who has NEVER done ANYTHING for ANYONE.

Shove it.

I've done anything for anyone in following list:

cbarry, i helped him to create HTML pages to finish his school course.
maks, i've sent him some useful softwares about voices.
bobhughes, i've made an art appreciaton to him.
steveyos, i was the first to install and improve his first forum called steveyos.biz
m0nde, i had nice convo with skype and made funny jokes, also i respect him a lot, sometimes we make fun of ourselves.
gush, we shared the drawings before she betrays me, i decided to make a website about her, it made gush is very happy.
garfield, we shared our experiences about the life, so i respect him a lot.
all, i've hacked rubynet, then max destroyed it and rubycalaber is born.

Otherwise, i couldn't help you if you aren't listening to me.

blumpkin blownuts
03-14-2013, 12:51 AM
I have edited your ban list to something more acceptable... you see the problem you have here is, you are a total fucking loser, like seriously a total fucking loser. Ban the people on the edited list and that includes you because these people are such fucking no-life retarded losers that it's embarrassing to post here. You are also that much of a fucking loser you want to tell other people where to post? You do realise maks posts at both RH and TK and god knows or cares where else... but you are such a fucking retard. The forum is dying. Dickheads troll and spam and good people just don;t want to post here anymore because of losers like you.

i don't know what i did to make you so very revengeful towards me, but seeing as how you state the inverse of everything you mean i've deduced that you actually want to fuck the shit out of me and dp too. dp will have to speak for himself but i'm currently dating a hot 24y/o virgin (not even kidding) so you are like 10000000 miles at the back of the line kid, and you can just save your flattery for someone with no standards.

JujiDrool
03-14-2013, 12:51 AM
I've done anything for anyone in following list:

cbarry, i helped him to create HTML pages to finish his school course.
maks, i've sent him some useful softwares about voices.
bobhughes, i've made an art appreciaton to him.
steveyos, i was the first to install and improve his first forum called steveyos.biz
m0nde, i had nice convo with skype and made funny jokes, also i respect him a lot, sometimes we make fun of ourselves.
gush, we shared the drawings before she betrays me, i decided to make a website about her, it made gush is very happy.
garfield, we shared our experiences about the life, so i respect him a lot.
all, i've hacked rubynet, then max destroyed it and rubycalaber is born.

Otherwise, i couldn't help you if you aren't listening to me.oh juji you fucking hero

*backhands you*

blumpkin blownuts
03-14-2013, 12:52 AM
what?

you good for NOTHINGS

every fucking time I look in here I have to see fucktards posting shit about rape and babysitters, abortion, ob's genitals and fucking bitch moaning about Flag who basically doesn't do much and certainly doesn;t spam the forum full of the SAME WITLESS shit EVERYDAY.

Either get lives of your own to post about or grow some wit and learn how to post you fucking no-life losers before the end of the month or there is literally going to be just 3 of you and a bush-pig hideous gross fat retard obsessed with me dyke troll posting all about OB's genitals, me and whinging about how Flag owned your obtuse witless spamming BORING fucktard ass once EVERYDAY, 20 times a day and everyone else will just fuck off and find other places not run by such boring fucktard losers that are so fucking embarrassing to post with. I actually think some of you find your own posts funny, amusing and witty... that's literally how much of a fucktard no-life losers you are. Seriously you have NO IDEA.

You either do as you're fucking well told or bury yourselves now. Doing as you are told means SOME of you are to stop fucking posting until you get a life.

settle the fuck down

JujiDrool
03-14-2013, 12:53 AM
blumpkin blownuts

I am postulate one
This message is hidden because blumpkin blownuts is on your ignore list.
View Post

Remove user from ignore list

^Get this fucking loser a life NOW

blumpkin blownuts
03-14-2013, 12:53 AM
You can just cut the crap pming me carrying on like you're some great guy who always does the right thing when fact is you are a CREEP and a fucking JERKOFF who has NEVER done ANYTHING for ANYONE.

Shove it.

juji and i give each other shit but unbeknownst to most ppl and especially you he has helped me out and i've done the same for him

blumpkin blownuts
03-14-2013, 12:56 AM
blumpkin blownuts

I am postulate one
This message is hidden because blumpkin blownuts is on your ignore list.
View Post

Remove user from ignore list

^Get this fucking loser a life NOW

don't click this post too or you will sprain a muscle raging:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v45/merrysharpei/DSC_00019.jpg

i'm gonna miss you except wherever i go there you'll be i'm gonna start calling you Visa because you're everywhere I want to be™

blumpkin blownuts
03-14-2013, 12:57 AM
What about Flag's free dialups? I guess youll just have to subject all new member signups to admin approval.

I think we should just use email verifications... flag has no idea how to sign up for email accounts en masse so i want him to do a whole bunch of work to be able to sign up and then the admin has to make 3 mouse clicks every time to ban him

blumpkin blownuts
03-14-2013, 01:01 AM
anyway the funnyjoke about this forum closing is regularly made twice a year and i'm not worried
if it really happens i at least know how to stay in touch with maks outside the forum and hopefully he'll update me when someone makes a new ytmnsfw, plus i'm willing to donate for vbullshit if thats what it takes (can't believe i'm saying this but i guess i really do like you people ugh)

blumpkin blownuts
03-14-2013, 01:02 AM
lol lisa made me quintuple post they are all about her
lisa lisa lisa lisa lisa lisa lisa lisa lisa lisa lisa lisa lisa lisa lisa lisa lisa lisa

JujiDrool
03-14-2013, 01:25 AM
ban that spamming full tard that I have on ignore

FFS

what a fucking loser

always stevey
03-14-2013, 01:26 AM
I'm going to bash your little head open with a rock and leave your mangled body in the outback to be consumed by ants.

always stevey
03-14-2013, 01:29 AM
If you continue to flirt with teh berry

blumpkin blownuts
03-14-2013, 01:30 AM
i wish lisa really was ignoring me, i wouldn't have to do nearly as much arguing

always stevey
03-14-2013, 01:33 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=clwwzoL4qTg

A shitty song for a shitty girl

skrizach
03-14-2013, 02:19 AM

whew, I get to stay

maks
03-14-2013, 06:30 AM
lisa got raped

:worf:

syncan aka ken post jr
03-14-2013, 11:12 AM

are you a good person lisa, is that what your trying to say here, because if you are what passes for a good person, welp.

rootbeer
03-14-2013, 11:48 AM
Last day is March 31st, he says he can't afford to keep them up anymore

how can he not afford it...

rootbeer
03-14-2013, 11:50 AM
this must be a troll thread

Garfield
03-14-2013, 12:25 PM
this must be a troll thread

go figure

JujiDrool
03-14-2013, 04:27 PM
are you a good person lisa, is that what your trying to say here, because if you are what passes for a good person, welp.
Compared to you I'm a saint, you make others look like good people by being such a shitty person

always stevey
03-14-2013, 05:14 PM
But I thought you said ice junkies were the kindest people you've ever met whilst they use, impregnate, and manipulate you?

syncan aka ken post jr
03-14-2013, 05:26 PM
lisa next time you post something like that just post

no u

it's alot faster and just as weak/means the same thing

syncan aka ken post jr
03-14-2013, 05:35 PM
i'm rubber your glue whatever you post bounces off of me and aborts your unborn crackhead child

lnopia the great
03-14-2013, 05:43 PM
RC is an pwned site that can no longer claim troll superiority

syncan aka ken post jr
03-14-2013, 05:47 PM
it's over lisa and flaggerchat run barter town

http://www.downinthedungeon.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/master_blaster.jpg

clay
03-14-2013, 06:51 PM
shutting down just in time for april fools. but to ban stomple the cost is $350

lnopia the great
03-14-2013, 08:21 PM
whats your paypal

juji
03-14-2013, 08:54 PM
clayblake@snickers.com

skrizach
03-14-2013, 09:39 PM
lisa got raped

:worf:

what! oh no :(

maks
03-15-2013, 12:57 AM
shutting down just in time for april fools. but to ban stomple the cost is $350

yeah pretty sure the last 3 times I made this thread were around april 1 too must be some sort of coincidence

maks
03-15-2013, 12:57 AM
what! oh no :(

I shit you not, lisa got raped when she was 8 and it's easily the funniest thing she's ever done

m0nde
03-15-2013, 06:02 PM
good to hear

m0nde
03-15-2013, 06:10 PM
flaggerrock

blumpkin blownuts
03-15-2013, 06:14 PM
whos your favorite fraggle
mine is wembley

m0nde
03-15-2013, 06:18 PM
i don't know the names :( but i was more impressed watching that than the muppet show when i was a kid

maks
02-04-2014, 10:14 PM
goat babies.

skrizach
02-07-2014, 02:15 AM
the forums are going down