PDA

View Full Version : rubycalaber.com

syncan aka ken post jr
03-14-2013, 11:42 PM
I noticed that several of your members have been raiding that site.

I trolled that site into near oblivion. The Herpetarium sub-forum is a quarantine sub-forum that was created mainly to contain me but Flaglerchat and members of rejecthaven.net to a lesser extent as well. Those idiots never bothered to IP ban me so I didn't even need a proxy to create a sock/alt to get around the quarantine.

When any of you people go back there in your raids, ask them about me. Let them know I stopped by here on TPILOL. :rofl: You can also visit rejecthaven.net (one of several sites I am perma-banned from) and ask about rubycalaber.com. They might be willing to co-ordinate a raid against rubycalaber.com with youz.

blumpkin blownuts
03-14-2013, 11:45 PM
:sweat::hide::sweat:

always stevey
03-15-2013, 12:02 AM
Vat is dis?

skrizach
03-15-2013, 12:48 AM
what

maks
03-15-2013, 01:02 AM
:uzi::lizard::rl:

juji
03-15-2013, 01:04 AM
I noticed that several of your members have been raiding that site.

I trolled that site into near oblivion. The Herpetarium sub-forum is a quarantine sub-forum that was created mainly to contain me but Flaglerchat and members of rejecthaven.net to a lesser extent as well. Those idiots never bothered to IP ban me so I didn't even need a proxy to create a sock/alt to get around the quarantine.

When any of you people go back there in your raids, ask them about me. Let them know I stopped by here on TPILOL. :rofl: You can also visit rejecthaven.net (one of several sites I am perma-banned from) and ask about rubycalaber.com. They might be willing to co-ordinate a raid against rubycalaber.com with youz.

I have an account in reject haven, let's see we can do

always stevey
03-15-2013, 01:04 AM
*hides*