PDA

View Full Version : a spork is a fantastic tool for eating but nearly useless as a weapon

timmy
03-17-2013, 08:21 AM
:gout:

Bouncer
03-17-2013, 08:23 AM
If you gave a prisioner a spork they would take out a whole tribe of Zulu warriors.

rubycalaber
03-17-2013, 08:24 AM
inb4 cberry tries to say shaka zulu chouldnt beat william wallace

rubycalaber
03-17-2013, 08:25 AM
I actually had a dream about barry and cberry last night, we were playing DayZ together and I accidentally rammed cberrys SUV off the road with a jeep I was driving and he got raged out and turned into a black panther like on true blood and I hid up a tree and called barry for help and he transformed into a big wolf like from twilight and they fought it was pretty cool

timmy
03-17-2013, 08:27 AM
cberry is the only poster i would go out of my way to meet irl

Bouncer
03-17-2013, 08:27 AM

Braveheart rules!

rubycalaber
03-17-2013, 08:33 AM
daily reminder that fjs wins again http://forums.thelegendaryfjscrew.com/

rubycalaber
03-17-2013, 08:34 AM
Braveheart rules!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ydslA2srEUI

Bouncer
03-17-2013, 08:35 AM
Lulzfartcopter

blumpkin blownuts
03-17-2013, 01:28 PM
this must be the raid, i just lost all my hp's from a shitpost attack

always stevey
03-17-2013, 03:23 PM
I actually had a dream about barry and cberry last night, we were playing DayZ together and I accidentally rammed cberrys SUV off the road with a jeep I was driving and he got raged out and turned into a black panther like on true blood and I hid up a tree and called barry for help and he transformed into a big wolf like from twilight and they fought it was pretty cool

Every-time I play that some asshole pretends to be my friend and leads me into ambush.

Lisa Claus
03-17-2013, 04:03 PM
I don't know about that

I used to live in Mitcham next to the train line, the yard was like a jungle and being next to the train line and the pub would sometimes get underage kids drinking in the bushes in the yard.

One night I was quite drunk and some punks decided to play silly buggers, they were running around the house tapping on the windows... after some time this annoyed me and I ran through the kitchen, grabbed something out the draw and ran outside... once I was outside standing alone in the dark I looked at what I had grabbed and was weilding.... it was a tea spoon... undeterred I held the tea spoon out and yelled, "Come out then! I'll fucking scoop your eyeballs out!!"... no-one came out. I went back inside and the tapping on the windows stopped.

always stevey
03-17-2013, 04:06 PM
That's a stupid story that isn't funny. Everyone is just going to laugh at you.

You probably made it up.

Lisa Claus
03-17-2013, 04:10 PM
^*YAWN*

always stevey
03-17-2013, 04:12 PM
Are my posts really that boring if goes out of her way to respond to each of them with yawn? Also, an auto-response she
stole from Seph after he did it to her loads of times, while she begged for his penis
on Troll Kingdom.

Lisa Claus
03-17-2013, 04:15 PM
you posting 3-5 times in a row after each of my posts doesn't really count as a reply from me your retarded dyke bush-pig

http://gifninja.com/animatedgifs/229730/yawn.gif

always stevey
03-17-2013, 05:29 PM
Oh lol I grabbed something and ran outside in the dark and when I looked I saw it was a teaspoon from my dig kit omg like so funny. lol

always stevey
03-17-2013, 05:33 PM
http://opiated.files.wordpress.com/2010/01/morphine_cooking_spoon.jpg

maks
03-17-2013, 05:38 PM
http://opiated.files.wordpress.com/2010/01/morphine_cooking_spoon.jpg

where did you get a picture of mike bushpigbushpigbushpigbushpig's kitchen

always stevey
03-17-2013, 05:39 PM
I got connections for exclusive photos of his kitchen.

always stevey
03-17-2013, 05:42 PM
Who is Mike bushpigbushpigbushpigbushpig again?

maks
03-17-2013, 05:44 PM
Who is Mike bushpigbushpigbushpigbushpig again?

he was a poster named plug drugs, he's a real deal heroin addict so obviously lisa got her claws into him because that's the sort of guy she likes and ended up ruining him because that's what she does to every guy she gets her claws into

m0nde
03-17-2013, 05:45 PM
i wish mike sperg would come back

always stevey
03-17-2013, 05:46 PM
A wonderful life filled with junkies and flagler.

maks
03-17-2013, 05:47 PM
i wish mike sperg would come back

I wish you'd go on steam and interview him about clump's abortion and post the conversation itt

m0nde
03-17-2013, 05:48 PM
haven't seen him lately

always stevey
03-17-2013, 05:49 PM
Any relation to Nick bushpigbushpigbushpigbushpig?

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=299_1320002757

maks
03-17-2013, 05:50 PM
haven't seen him lately

probably took my advice and OD'd, good for him it's about time he made some changes in his life.

m0nde
03-17-2013, 05:51 PM
i originally thought he was related to dave bushpigbushpigbushpigbushpig of mad magazine

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/f/fd/Davebergself.jpg

maks
03-17-2013, 06:00 PM
I'd rather be related to sergio aragones

rootbeer
03-17-2013, 06:02 PM

couldn't or shouldn't? i dont even know which way you are trying to troll me...

Lisa Claus
03-17-2013, 07:38 PM
well I am DEFINATELY not a junky

and Mike does not take heroin anymore

Mike is not comming back because frankly some of the trolls are too tedious, pathetic and they aren't even funny

Mike being a genius got bored of their idiocy pretty quick.

And yep I'm great friends with him, we chat almost everyday on skype and he is not interested in talking to fucking retarded losers... if THAT'S what you mean by "got my claws into him" then yep. Mike and I have been great friends for quite a while now.

Lisa Claus
03-17-2013, 07:40 PM
he's funny, kind, genuine, honest and really, really smart

I really like him, he'sa great friend

truth is maks backstabbed him like he backstabs everyone and Mike just doesn't have the patience to continue being friends with some sad loser who acts like a 13 year old girl.

Bouncer
03-17-2013, 07:43 PM
he's funny, kind, genuine, honest and really, really smart

I really like him, he'sa great friend

truth is maks backstabbed him like he backstabs everyone and Mike just doesn't have the patience to continue being friends with some sad loser who acts like a 13 year old girl.

claps hands

Please explain

maks
03-17-2013, 07:46 PM
Clump convinced him I was leading a rep war against him, I let it go but when he openly accused me of it I told him I hope he overdoses over and over again until he left.

maks
03-17-2013, 07:47 PM
I really do hope he overdoses, I wasn't lying about that

always stevey
03-17-2013, 07:52 PM
Lisa lies about her rape. First, she claimed to have been gang raped and left in a field, second she claimed to have been raped by her father, and here she claimed she was raped by a babysitter. This has gone on for almost two years and the story changes every time. You can never expect anything truthful from her.

She lies about having a career and is just a pathetic drug addict living in low income housing, taking handouts from the
government and almost everything she posts is enraged junky drivel or desperate pleas for cyber sex.

It's common for junkies to come online and glorify themselves so they don't feel so utterly worthless.

Bouncer
03-17-2013, 07:54 PM
Clump convinced him I was leading a rep war against him, I let it go but when he openly accused me of it I told him I hope he overdoses over and over again until he left.

LOL at rep war.. oh my gods the red and green are dominant!!!hahaahahahah

maks
03-17-2013, 07:54 PM
It's common for junkies to come online and glorify themselves so they don't feel so utterly worthless.

Exactly like plug drugs and all his long winded theories about the origin of the universe and shit, in real life he was digging through couch cushions for change to buy a pack of cigarettes. In retrospect it's easy to see why they get along so well.

maks
03-17-2013, 07:55 PM
LOL at rep war.. oh my gods the red and green are dominant!!!hahaahahahah

Yeah, ridiculous. You've been here less than a day and have probably already figured out that if I go to war with someone I do it openly.

juji
03-17-2013, 07:55 PM
someone ban Lisa's alt

Bouncer
03-17-2013, 07:57 PM
Yeah, ridiculous. You've been here less than a day and have probably already figured out that if I go to war with someone I do it openly.

LOL at you thinking negs and reps are real life and important

maks
03-17-2013, 07:58 PM
someone ban Lisa's alt

maks
03-17-2013, 07:59 PM
LOL at you thinking negs and reps are real life and important

Ok, apparently you haven't figured it out, I guess I was giving you too much credit.

Lisa Claus
03-17-2013, 08:24 PM
someone ban Lisa's altthat's not my alt juji you dipshit

it's someone from meds

yes surprise surprise other people from forums also think maks is a retard troll

how shocking

stay in your little rep circle for safety and toss on each other quick

always stevey
03-17-2013, 08:26 PM
I am the hottest chick on the forum

juji
03-17-2013, 08:27 PM
that's not my alt juji you dipshit

it's someone from meds

yes surprise surprise other people from forums also think maks is a retard troll

how shocking

stay in your little rep circle for safety and toss on each other quick

what the hell it's kind of super projecting

maks
03-17-2013, 08:33 PM
why is it that inevitably anyone who isn't accepted here always immediately resorts to bitching about rep?

Lisa Claus
03-17-2013, 08:33 PM
claps hands

Please explainwell maks used to be buddies with Mike

they actually both tried to bring me here from other forums

maks chucked a spazz when I joined because I told him as I had been on the internet for 20 years I did not need any help in posting pics as he kept following me around trying to tell me how to post pics like some special needs kid who just learnt how to tie his shoe laces, in spite of me actually posting pics... I got tired of that and told him I didn;t need his help, he went full spazz and started a campaign against me with his 3 or so friends, they are really into rep, by the way Cody paid the admin to get his rep green, he used to have the most red rep here, I generally have the most now but have enough of an actual life not to care about 3 or so gutless jerkoffs and their clicking rep frantically all day leaving annonomous comments... so anyway maks started trolling me and meanwhile I became good friends with Mike, this pissed maks off so maks started trolling Mike, Mike had been here for years but he got bored of the tedious retard trolling pretty quick and left months ago... maks still constantly posts about him. I still talk to Mike nearly everyday on skype... I really like him.

http://i.imgur.com/rYFLwZW.png

again this screen cap explains a fair bit about maks

also look at his post count, that is aprox 250 posts a week... most of that is spamming threadlongs and whinging for people to leave

Lisa Claus
03-17-2013, 08:34 PM
why is it that inevitably anyone who isn't accepted here always immediately resorts to bitching about rep?actually you brought it up

as usual

you seem to think it means something other than you being a fucking loser IRL

Lisa Claus
03-17-2013, 08:35 PM
what the hell it's kind of super projectingwhat the fuck are you talking about juji?

maks
03-17-2013, 08:39 PM
Three clump posts, I'll bet she mentions/complains about the reputation system in at least 2 of them, anyone care to verify that for me?

m0nde
03-17-2013, 08:48 PM

Mike is not comming back because frankly some of the trolls are too tedious, pathetic and they aren't even funny

And yep I'm great friends with him, we chat almost everyday on skype and he is not interested in talking to fucking retarded losers... if THAT'S what you mean by "got my claws into him" then yep. Mike and I have been great friends for quite a while now.you admitted you were addicted to heroin
it's only a matter of time until you go back to it

m0nde
03-17-2013, 08:49 PM
lisa has really turned on elezzzark now

sad really

maks
03-17-2013, 08:52 PM

sad really

typical manic depressive behavior

juji
03-17-2013, 09:25 PM
I must away from her

maks
03-17-2013, 09:30 PM
I must away from her

she must away from this mortal coil

Lisa Claus
03-17-2013, 09:43 PM
you admitted you were addicted to heroin
it's only a matter of time until you go back to itum nope

never

try harder

a pot head sometimes yes

but junky? um no

make up something else

Lisa Claus
03-17-2013, 09:44 PM

sad reallywhat's sadder is the pages of pm's I get from juji

always stevey
03-17-2013, 09:47 PM
What's sad is what will happen to your cat.

blumpkin blownuts
03-17-2013, 10:24 PM
Lisa lies about her rape. First, she claimed to have been gang raped and left in a field, second she claimed to have been raped by her father, and here she claimed she was raped by a babysitter. This has gone on for almost two years and the story changes every time. You can never expect anything truthful from her.

She lies about having a career and is just a pathetic drug addict living in low income housing, taking handouts from the
government and almost everything she posts is enraged junky drivel or desperate pleas for cyber sex.

details please? we used to constantly ask her about her other rapes since she already told us about the babysitter rape (it's pretty obvious a broad like that doesn't just get raped once, they exude some sort of helplessness pheremone) but she would ignore us every time we asked.

normally i think rape is a pretty sick thing to do to someone but lisa is the first woman i've met who actually deserves it

always stevey
03-17-2013, 10:26 PM
Basically everyone who meets Lisa rapes her out of spite and leaves

blumpkin blownuts
03-17-2013, 10:27 PM
I must away from her

Woe be woman
whose fate it is to serve.
may thy tongue shrivel
that it spews such falsehoods.
ah, but does not a man pull thy strings?
We are all but puppets
of greater powers.
Puppets? As in the show of life?
Truly, birth doth
draw wide the curtains.
And woman, are thy lines scripted?
In that I can be no one but myself,
I can say only my lines.
So sad, to be so constrained.
It is I who fell for thee.
Thine own role and fate
has ever been written,
while mine own
changes with each breath.
Yea, tho puppet to be,
it is hope, faith and love
that pulls my strings.
Woman, mine ears do sting
from thy tongue.
I shall away
in search of easier folly!

blumpkin blownuts
03-17-2013, 10:29 PM
what's sadder is the pages of pm's I get from juji

yes, once it becomes a PM it is 100% guaranteed to be geniune and unironic
also pronoun is a girl
also density of a gas = m/V

blumpkin blownuts
03-17-2013, 10:29 PM
Basically everyone who meets Lisa rapes her out of spite and leaves

what a horrible way to treat one's penis

m0nde
03-17-2013, 10:30 PM
pronoun and dessoh are girls
as is internutt

juji
03-17-2013, 10:33 PM
as is internutt

Natalya Antnova

maks
03-17-2013, 10:34 PM
as is internutt

and nic sales

Lisa Claus
03-17-2013, 10:36 PM
details please? we used to constantly ask her about her other rapes since she already told us about the babysitter rape (it's pretty obvious a broad like that doesn't just get raped once, they exude some sort of helplessness pheremone) but she would ignore us every time we asked.

normally i think rape is a pretty sick thing to do to someone but lisa is the first woman i've met who actually deserves itum none of that is true

you're actually retarded enough to believe that sicko bush-pig tard

I mean both of you seem to try really hard to get raped and literally get no takers

I'll suggest it again, perhaps you could both hook up and work through and get over your fucktard obsession with me and fantasies about me getting raped.

Literally none of that is true. I am not the one pming guys telling them I am the hottest woman and begging them to have cam sex with me.

1. Never claimed to be gang raped, ever.

2. Never claimed that about my father.

3. Never had "stories" that change, I DO have retarded bush-pigs with mental disorders like this make shit up about me though.

4. Posted plenty of proof of my degrees and previous careers.

5. I live in and pay private rent.

6. I'm not on drugs nor have ever claimed to be other than smoking pot sometimes.

7. I get a pm box full of requests for cyber sex and have only ever played with Flag and once with Tim. But I mean shit, I am an adult and I don;t see what the big deal is if I do play with a guy... it's a big deal to a bush-pig who literally spams a forum trying to get cyber-sex and can't though I guess (GulDucat).

8. WHat kind of utterly pathetic life must you have to think mine is glorified? I hate to think.

9. Seek professional help. You suffer severe mental problems.

blumpkin blownuts
03-17-2013, 10:37 PM
not gonna read that, not gonna waste my time trying to argue some sense into you
you can go ahead and put me back on ignore, i wasn't talking to you, and haven't for weeks

m0nde
03-17-2013, 10:38 PM
lisa.txt is at 32,172

always stevey
03-17-2013, 10:39 PM
No one thinks Lisa's life is glorified.. Especially Flag.. He says he's sick and tired of her manipulative bullshit and
wishes she would go away.

juji
03-17-2013, 10:41 PM
Is true Lisa does have a job?

blumpkin blownuts
03-17-2013, 10:42 PM
the world's oldest profession, and still can't make rent gee i wonder why

Lisa Claus
03-17-2013, 10:44 PM
Is true Lisa does have a job?not at the moment

but I've had many jobs from circus performer to school teacher

m0nde
03-17-2013, 10:45 PM
did your dog walking thing ever pan out?

blumpkin blownuts
03-17-2013, 10:45 PM
pet shoppe chashier, whore, welfare sponge

Lisa Claus
03-17-2013, 10:46 PM
No one thinks Lisa's life is glorified.. Especially Flag.. He says he's sick and tired of her manipulative bullshit and
wishes she would go away.um you just said it was you lying sack of retarded fugly flab

and no Flag doesn't even like you.... he's one of my friends

my friends are based on what are decent people, not on who's the biggest fucktard troll who can make up the most retarded rubbish about people they are jealous of online.

Lisa Claus
03-17-2013, 10:48 PM
did your dog walking thing ever pan out?like half of the rubbish in your txt spam I've never said I walked dogs for a job

I took that dog I rescued from next door when she went missing for a walk but yeah... is that really someting you're trying to make up to troll me with?

look a bit lame next to the gang rape of fields rubbish don't you think?

blumpkin blownuts
03-17-2013, 10:48 PM
you gang raped a field of rubbish?

juji
03-17-2013, 10:50 PM
not at the moment

but I've had many jobs from circus performer to school teacher

What happened to your school teaching position?

m0nde
03-17-2013, 10:51 PM
like half of the rubbish in your txt spam I've never said I walked dogs for a job

I took that dog I rescued from next door when she went missing for a walk but yeah... is that really someting you're trying to make up to troll me with?

look a bit lame next to the gang rape of fields rubbish don't you think?read it for yourself, everything is from your posts: http://www.dillodort.com/random/text/lisa.txt

Lisa Claus
03-17-2013, 10:55 PM
pet shoppe chashier, whore, welfare spongeNope. I was hired to run the store one day a week. Didn't last long though, the woman who owns the store is a psycho who is going broke. She fired people before me for eating their lunch behind the counter, fired a vet nurse for "not having enough product knowledge" but she kept hiring new people to run the store because she wanted to go on holiday, meanwhile the store wasn't making much money at all... not even enough to cover wages, she spent all her time on the phone trying to abuse insurance companies and get delivery boys fired etc... she refused to take pets to sell from breeders because she claimed they were "junkies" (wait... maybe she's GulDucat) and basically in the end she couldn't get anyone to run her store for her, even the agency that sent me stopped sending her employees. The woman was a complete headcase. I did her books too everyday, she was in terrible debt and just kept bitching taht she needed peopel to run the store so she could go on holiday... the idiot couldn't even afford to pay anyone without going into more debt and she wanted to go on holiday?

never been a whore, been offered that job twice though, $2,000 base rate a week and a company car then $300 per customer served (prostitution is legal in Australia adn even txed by the government.) Didn't want to do that though.

always stevey
03-17-2013, 10:55 PM
um you just said it was you lying sack of retarded fugly flab

and no Flag doesn't even like you.... he's one of my friends

my friends are based on what are decent people, not on who's the biggest fucktard troll who can make up the most retarded rubbish about people they are jealous of online.

Flag says to tell you he's my friend now. He's sorry he couldn't tell you himself.

Lisa Claus
03-17-2013, 10:57 PM
actualization:

cant find a dick to suck at the momentI got fucked last week thanks

but I'll be out of action for a couple of weeks soon

Lisa Claus
03-17-2013, 10:58 PM
read it for yourself, everything is from your posts: http://www.dillodort.com/random/text/lisa.txtwell m0nde I've looked at some of the stuff you are spamming and only about 30% of it is stuff I've actually written and even then it's fragmented and mixed in witha bunch of rubbish i've never even posted.

m0nde
03-17-2013, 10:58 PM
waiting for some more copy/pasta for lisa.txt

blumpkin blownuts
03-17-2013, 10:59 PM
I got fucked last week thanks

but I'll be out of action for a couple of weeks soon

don't you dare murdar that babby, you're babby is already developed enough to love its mommy

always stevey
well m0nde I've looked at some of the stuff you are spamming and only about 30% of it is stuff I've actually written and even then it's fragmented and mixed in witha bunch of rubbish i've never even posted.

If he made a text generator with all my stupid posts you'd be humping his reluctant leg and ranting adoration.

Lisa Claus
What happened to your school teaching position?I taught in a lot of schools for about 4 years

I'm taking a break from teaching... real life and too much responsibility for me right now

I'll go back to it later... when I decide, not when some idiotic jerkoff who draws fairly child like computer pictures says so.

maks
read it for yourself, everything is from your posts: http://www.dillodort.com/random/text/lisa.txt

maks: 10 occurrences
bob: 5 occurrences
juji: 8 occurrences
flag: 7 occurrences
dp: 2 occurrences

I win!

blumpkin blownuts
03-17-2013, 11:00 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v45/merrysharpei/DSC_00019.jpg

always stevey
03-17-2013, 11:00 PM
don't you dare murdar that babby, you're babby is already developed enough to love its mommy

the babby already has a heart beat! :(

blumpkin blownuts
03-17-2013, 11:01 PM
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_wYeQdjtDsHM/TD7QSld4xbI/AAAAAAAAAB8/Y7sgyaz3-Hs/s1600/drawing.jpg

Lisa Claus
03-17-2013, 11:01 PM
If he made a text generator with all my stupid posts you'd be humping his reluctant leg and ranting adoration.I'm not you thanks, you're the disgusting desperate wannabe slut, not me

you just don't have any takers

and he'd lose his leg in your rolls of sweaty fat if you did

m0nde
03-17-2013, 11:02 PM
rage

always stevey
You can always checked linkedin to see if she has any career at all. Someone with teaching degrees can easily land
themselves a clerical job which is a hell of a lot better than Lisa's shitty jobs

blumpkin blownuts
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_AravfqMCC7U/TGoig8p3yTI/AAAAAAAAB_M/takIwPu8NME/s640/Abortion+2.jpg

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_AravfqMCC7U/TGolQ3ZG7hI/AAAAAAAAB_U/8ZPbLZihkKM/s640/mom-and-happy-baby.jpg

m0nde
03-17-2013, 11:03 PM
would rather be on welfare

fjs wins again
in australia

blumpkin blownuts
03-17-2013, 11:03 PM
if that doesn't get me back on her ignore lsit nothing will

Lisa Claus
03-17-2013, 11:04 PM
maks: 10 occurrences
bob: 5 occurrences
juji: 8 occurrences
flag: 7 occurrences
dp: 2 occurrences

I win!

maks

Lisa Claus
03-17-2013, 11:06 PM
You can always checked linkedin to see if she has any career at all. Someone with teaching degrees can easily land
themselves a clerical job which is a hell of a lot better than Lisa's shitty jobsI have 2 degrees

I get jobs that pay $40 an hour when I DO work

that's not much but I bet it's more than you've ever made

Lisa Claus
03-17-2013, 11:07 PM
ummmm, and what do you want to check fat tard?

blumpkin blownuts
03-17-2013, 11:07 PM
spoken like someone who tries to extort rent money from methfreaks

Lisa Claus
03-17-2013, 11:12 PM
spoken like someone who tries to extort rent money from methfreaksum no

I actually loaned him money after he got robbed and it took him months to pay me back and yes I did want that money back to pay rent

he is in jail now anyway

always stevey
03-17-2013, 11:12 PM
I have 2 degrees

Any professional is listed on LinkedIn. I'm going to check to see if you're on there.

always stevey
03-17-2013, 11:13 PM
I have 2 degrees

Pet stores pay $40 an hour?

Lisa Claus
03-17-2013, 11:14 PM
Any professional is listed on LinkedIn. I'm going to check to see if you're on there.um okaaaaaaaaaay

I was a teacher for 4 years and never even heard of that

blumpkin blownuts
03-17-2013, 11:15 PM
um no

I actually loaned him money after he got robbed and it took him months to pay me back and yes I did want that money back to pay rent

he is in jail now anyway

idk about australian jails but a prisoner can make up to $3 a day in the american jail labor system
that would still go a long way towards your rent

blumpkin blownuts
03-17-2013, 11:17 PM
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_AravfqMCC7U/TGod5DRdAzI/AAAAAAAAB_E/8V_v_KnSILI/s640/Abortion+1.jpg

blumpkin blownuts
03-17-2013, 11:18 PM
I have 2 degrees

I wonder if you'll still have two degrees after someone contacts Latrobe's and Deakin's records departments and asks why you don't have a HS diploma and if it's common to grant degrees to fraud artists & cheaters

Lisa Claus
03-17-2013, 11:18 PM
I'm pretty sure none of you have any idea how much anyone makes

I had one american woman try and tell me that teachers get $40 a day

she spazzed at Australian teachers getting $40 an hour... weird thing is even $40 isn't that much money and teachers are really not known for making a lot of money

no-one spends 6 years at university to become a teacher for money... people who want money just don;t become teachers

even people on the dole in Australia get $40 a day.

blumpkin blownuts
03-17-2013, 11:20 PM
i'll tell them you applied to be a chem lab tech but couldn't solve a heterogenous density problem during the interview and didn't even know the formula for density of a gas

Lisa Claus
03-17-2013, 11:20 PM
I wonder if you'll still have two degrees after someone contacts Latrobe's and Deakin's records departments and asks why you don't have a HS diploma and if it's common to grant degrees to fraud artists & cheatersI sat an entry exam when I was 21 (which is counted as mature age) and blitzed it in.

I then went on to get distinctions and even high distinctions in my subjects

I completed my first degree and then went on to a post graduate one

always stevey
03-17-2013, 11:22 PM
um okaaaaaaaaaay

That's because you're not a professional.

blumpkin blownuts
I sat an entry exam when I was 21 (which is counted as mature age) and blitzed it in.

I then went on to get distctions and even high distinctions in my subjects

I completed my first degree and then went on to a post graduate one

you weren't supposed to take the test without a diploma
and you probably fucked some fat nerd to copy his homework in order to get "distinctions"
distinction of being a lying frauding hoe

Lisa Claus
you're not really in a position to try and undermine anyone's actual legitimate degrees or registrations

Lisa Claus
03-17-2013, 11:23 PM
you weren't supposed to take the test without a diploma
and you probably fucked some fat nerd to copy his homework in order to get "distinctions"
distinction of being a lying frauding hoeum no

blumpkin blownuts
03-17-2013, 11:24 PM
you're not really in a position to try and undermine anyone's actual legitimate degrees or registrations

you mean your victorian mental health registration? i'm sure that's legit

Lisa Claus
03-17-2013, 11:24 PM
That's because you're not a professional.a professional what?

Teachers need to be registered but not with LinkedIn

I just looked that up, that is a job network you fucking retard not a professional registration site

blumpkin blownuts
03-17-2013, 11:25 PM
I just looked that up, that is a job network you fucking retard not a professional registration site

guhhhhhhhh

always stevey
03-17-2013, 11:25 PM
Any professional's job history is listed in LinkedIn. It's common knowledge among the upper-middle class workers of the globe.

Lisa Claus
03-17-2013, 11:26 PM
you mean your victorian mental health registration? i'm sure that's legitnot only is there no such thing but even if there was I wouldn't be on it

Did you have to register for something like that when you went into hospital for being a junky? Because sorry to burst your bubble, it doesn't apply to me.

m0nde
03-17-2013, 11:26 PM
trolling this bitch is so fucking easy

always stevey
03-17-2013, 11:27 PM
a professional what?

Teachers need to be registered but not with LinkedIn

http://www.linkedin.com/groups/Teachers-Lounge-147237

More lies of self-promotion. You're just a junky-whore making things up. What a
surprise.

m0nde
03-17-2013, 11:28 PM
i think she enjoys being trolled into posting hilarious half page rants

blumpkin blownuts
03-17-2013, 11:28 PM
not only is there no such thing but even if there was I wouldn't be on it

Did you have to register for something like that when you went into hospital for being a junky? Because sorry to burst your bubble, it doesn't apply to me.

our health laws are founded on patient privacy, unlike the australian Health Acts that says you have to be listed on the CMI for receiving psychiatirc help

always stevey
03-17-2013, 11:29 PM
trolling this bitch is so fucking easy

inorite? =D

blumpkin blownuts
03-17-2013, 11:29 PM

she won't admit to it, but she enjoys it

Lisa Claus
03-17-2013, 11:30 PM
Any professional's job history is listed in LinkedIn. It's common knowledge among the upper-middle class workers of the globe.um no

it's a job network for people looking for work

one of literally thousands that offer the same service

never used it

and no professionals do not need to be registered with a job network, they need to be registered with the government for the actual profession, eg, nurses, doctors, police, teachers etc....

there is a website that lists registered teachers, and all teachers currently teaching must be registered there

I was on there the years that I was registered, I did not renew my registration last year but previous years I am on it

not going to show you where that is though... keep looking at job networks idiot.... make sure you go through them all as LinkedIn is not the only job network and certainly not even one I had heard of before.

blumpkin blownuts
03-17-2013, 11:31 PM
welp, i could stay up and run in circles all night with Lisa McBirdlegs but i got coffee to drink before it gets cold, then i gotta get up early so my girl can laugh at my pathetic attempts to run... she runs half-marathons and I can't even run for a 1/4mi but she's gona help me get back into shape

always stevey
03-17-2013, 11:31 PM

She cares very much for what others think of her.

Lisa Claus
03-17-2013, 11:32 PM
our health laws are founded on patient privacy, unlike the australian Health Acts that says you have to be listed on the CMI for receiving psychiatirc helpum no

always stevey
03-17-2013, 11:32 PM
um no
e

I was on there the years that I was registered, I did not renew my registration last year but previous years I am on it

You told me you just heard of it today, dumbass. lol

blumpkin blownuts
03-17-2013, 11:33 PM
um no

*SIGH*

http://www.health.vic.gov.au/mentalhealth/pmc/registration-mh-clients.pdf

always stevey
03-17-2013, 11:34 PM
um okaaaaaaaaaay

ELLLLLLLLLLLLL OHHHHHH ELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

always stevey
03-17-2013, 11:35 PM
She's just making shit up as she goes along but that's what is to be expected of a 30
something year old druggy whore who pleasures junkies.

m0nde
03-17-2013, 11:36 PM
oppositional defiance
she will never admit she's wrong even in the face of overwhelming evidence and will go out of her way to not comply with even the simplest of requests

Lisa Claus
03-17-2013, 11:37 PM
*SIGH*

http://www.health.vic.gov.au/mentalhealth/pmc/registration-mh-clients.pdfum okaaaaaaaay

never heard of that, looked at it and it says it is not mandatory

also never been registered with anything like that

you must have been though to think and post about this claiming that people who get psychiatric help must be registered, you link clearly shows that is not even true let alone that I would be on it

you're an idiot

please register with a professional idiot job network or something

timmy
03-17-2013, 11:37 PM

And yep I'm great friends with him, we chat almost everyday on skype and he is not interested in talking to fucking retarded losers... if THAT'S what you mean by "got my claws into him" then yep. Mike and I have been great friends for quite a while now.

mikes a jeenyus yet you, a supposed teacher, misspelled definitely as definately.....
says much about the credibility of you calling people a genius

timmy
03-17-2013, 11:38 PM
sorry if i hurt your feelllings lesa but uhh i hate spelling errors that are for real

blumpkin blownuts
um okaaaaaaaay

never heard of that, looked at it and it says it is not mandatory

also never been registered with anything like that

you must have been though to think and post about this claiming that people who get psychiatric help must be registered, you link clearly shows that is not even true let alone that I would be on it

you're an idiot

please register with a professional idiot job network or somethingyour loverboy Pete first brought it up, you of course categorically denied it, meaning it's certainly true
i looked that up weeks ago to substantiate pete's claim

you said before that you ducked under the registration by getting prescribed your crazy-person meds by your GP instead of a mental health specialist

always stevey
She's a hot-shot educator and professional by day... Troll by night... XD

m0nde
lisa, how close are you to falling apart again?

Lisa Claus
03-17-2013, 11:39 PM
You told me you just heard of it today, dumbass. lolLinkedIn?

um yeah, that is not the teacher's registeration with government list

it is a job network you fucking retard

I looked it up, type it into google and look for yourself

it is a job network you fat retard, not a professional registration site

always stevey
03-17-2013, 11:39 PM
The dumb druggy whore can't even spell autistic.

Lisa Claus
03-17-2013, 11:40 PM
mikes a jeenyus yet you, a supposed teacher, misspelled definitely as definately.....
says much about the credibility of you calling people a geniusthis is a nigga dick forum not a spelling bee or essay Tim.

Lisa Claus
03-17-2013, 11:40 PM
sorry if i hurt your feelllings lesa but uhh i hate spelling errors that are for realyou just spelt my name wrong =/

*cries*

always stevey
03-17-2013, 11:41 PM
LinkedIn?

um yeah, that is not the teacher's registeration with government list

it is a job network you fucking retard

I looked it up, type it into google and look for yourself

it is a job network you fat retard, not a professional registration site

...... and you were registered when you were registered and you just heard of it today. You don't know what you're
talking about and you're only babbling because you're trying to convince yourself that you're worth something. This
isn't about changing our opinions of you, it's about repeating a lie until you believe it.

Lisa Claus
03-17-2013, 11:42 PM
She's a hot-shot educator and professional by day... Troll by night... XDhot shot hey? Glorified hey?

And you're just a fat troll day and night... no wonder you are so easily dazzled by the mundane and average

blumpkin blownuts
03-17-2013, 11:42 PM
says much about the credibility of you calling people a genius

she consistently makes that mistake
i wonder what the hell she taught? only thing i can figure was gym class. it sure wasn't english/reading, physics, chemistry or history she has bombed out on all of those just trying to prove herself in this forum

Lisa Claus
03-17-2013, 11:43 PM
your loverboy Pete first brought it up, you of course categorically denied it, meaning it's certainly true
i looked that up weeks ago to substantiate pete's claim

you said before that you ducked under the registration by getting prescribed your crazy-person meds by your GP instead of a mental health specialistYou've never spoken to Pete

Pete went insane before going to jail.

And no I never said any of that.

Next.

blumpkin blownuts
03-17-2013, 11:43 PM
surely the little red wavy line pops up every time she types out "definately" but knowing lisa she probably told her computer screen "ummmmmmmm no you are wrong and i am right"

blumpkin blownuts
03-17-2013, 11:45 PM
You've never spoken to Pete

Pete went insane before going to jail.

And no I never said any of that.

Next.

i never claimed to speak directly with pete
cody showed us photo evidence of what pete said about you, he photographed his phone using his webcam

we even asked you to photograph your phone to show us that pete was crazier than you are, and you were like you actually said and i quote, "you are retarded i can't take a photo of my phone using my phone" so someone actually had to step you through photographing your phone with your webcam.

Lisa Claus
03-17-2013, 11:45 PM
surely the little red wavy line pops up every time she types out "definately" but knowing lisa she probably told her computer screen "ummmmmmmm no you are wrong and i am right"maybe it does but I don;t really care

this isn;t an essay or spelling bee, it's a forum of trolls many of who have some literacy issues... you know failing to understand a common typo is also a literacy problem.

m0nde
03-17-2013, 11:46 PM
hold the mic up to your mouth

Lisa Claus
03-17-2013, 11:47 PM
she consistently makes that mistake
i wonder what the hell she taught? only thing i can figure was gym class. it sure wasn't english/reading, physics, chemistry or history she has bombed out on all of those just trying to prove herself in this forumtaught all of those things at different levels from primary to senior

blumpkin blownuts
03-17-2013, 11:49 PM
maybe it does but I don;t really care

this isn;t an essay or spelling bee, it's a forum of trolls many of who have some literacy issues... you know failing to understand a common typo is also a literacy problem.

you can't pass that off as a typo... the 'a' key is opposite side of the keyboard from your 'i' key
and you make that mistake EVERY time

it's a common SPELLING ERROR, by people with common or below-average intellect
not a typo

m0nde
03-17-2013, 11:50 PM
taught all of those things at different levels from primary to seniorthen your neuroses caught up with you and here you are a welfare nigger, trying to talk about how great your life accomplishments have been on a gay nigger dick forum

blumpkin blownuts
03-17-2013, 11:51 PM
taught all of those things at different levels from primary to senior

that doesn't speak well for you, it just speaks poorly of australian public education

Lisa Claus
03-17-2013, 11:51 PM
i never claimed to speak directly with pete
cody showed us photo evidence of what pete said about you, he photographed his phone using his webcam

we even asked you to photograph your phone to show us that pete was crazier than you are, and you were like you actually said and i quote, "you are retarded i can't take a photo of my phone using my phone" so someone actually had to step you through photographing your phone with your webcam.um no

I posted plenty of pics of Pete's txt messages and no-one talked me through it

they ranged from insane shit of accusing me of going to the cops, him telling me he had been robbed again, wanting us to get back together, accusing me of having gang bangs in hotels... all kind of shit that went on all hours, I had hundreds of txts from him

last ones I got were him wanting to get back together that he'd "do anything"... I wasn't even responding anymore after all that rubbish

then a few nights ago I got a txt that read "just letting you know peter quinn min 115877 is in mrc silverwater"... I thought that must be the correctional facility as he had been arrested for selling ice etc... and was out on bail when he was sending me all that rubbish, I looked it up and yep, it is. He's in jail.

always stevey
03-17-2013, 11:53 PM
hot shot hey? Glorified hey?

And you're just a fat troll day and night... no wonder you are so easily dazzled by the mundane and average

Go and catch yourself another world-beater like Pete. You are the company you keep, whore.

blumpkin blownuts
03-17-2013, 11:54 PM
the least you could do is sell enough pets to make his bail... he's the father of your beautiful and promising child

always stevey
03-17-2013, 11:55 PM
By the way, how was Christmas? Not lolling about in the streets trashed out of your mind trying to pick up on Junky dick, hey? HEY?

blumpkin blownuts
03-17-2013, 11:55 PM
actually what if he isn't the father

m0nde
03-17-2013, 11:56 PM
lisa, you are not the mundane and average. if you'd kept your teaching job then you'd be average
instead you are the pathetic and sub-par.

Lisa Claus
03-17-2013, 11:56 PM
that doesn't speak well for you, it just speaks poorly of australian public educationnope

the results from the studentsI taught speak for my teaching and not some retard troll on a fucktard forum, you aren't qualified to make any judgement on my teaching, you've never seen me in a professional setting and even if you did you are still not qualified.

teachers are tested and checked at every turn... it's not something for example YOU could walk into and do.... let alone make any judgements on a an education system that is better than your country's

Lisa Claus
03-17-2013, 11:57 PM
actually what if he isn't the fatherwell if he's not then immaculate conception?

He was the only person I was sleeping with at the time.

Lisa Claus
03-17-2013, 11:58 PM
Go and catch yourself another world-beater like Pete. You are the company you keep, whore.Not really company I keep. Hence me having nothing to do with him since he lied to me and got arrested.

Still, better company than a retarded fat slag troll.

blumpkin blownuts
03-17-2013, 11:58 PM
nope

the results from the studentsI taught speak for my teaching and not some retard troll on a fucktard forum, you aren't qualified to make any judgement on my teaching, you've never seen me in a professional setting and even if you did you are still not qualified.

teachers are tested and checked at every turn... it's not something for example YOU could walk into and do.... let alone make any judgements on a an education system that is better than your country's

yet you had nothing to prove to your students, but you are constantly defending yourself against us, trying to make us believe you're an intelligent person?

sorry lisa but your argument doesn't hold water.

Lisa Claus
03-18-2013, 12:00 AM
yet you had nothing to prove to your students, and you are constantly defending yourself to us as being an intelligent person? sorry lisa but your argument doesn't hold water.how so?

You're the one carrying on about it.

You're the one trying to attack a percieved intelligence.

I mean I have my degrees and qualifications and intelligence... it's not really open for debate. I stick to facts and you have to make up retard stories about me.

blumpkin blownuts
03-18-2013, 12:00 AM
well if he's not then immaculate conception?

He was the only person I was sleeping with at the time.

so you say...
really lisa, everyone's going to call you a slut whether or not you have hotel rawdog gang-bangs. no point in hiding it from us

always stevey
03-18-2013, 12:01 AM
actually what if he isn't the father

She picks up dick whenever she can. It might be a old bogan trick to keep a man from leaving.. Or it could just be a
flat-out lie just like her rapes. Honestly that pregnancy test picture could have come from anywhere. From now on I'm
going to assume the exact opposite of what that she says.
http://i.imgur.com/MjNRzVr.jpg

Is this really the face of a stable-minded honest person?

blumpkin blownuts
how so?

You're the one carrying on about it.

You're the one trying to attack a percieved intelligence.

I mean I have my degrees and qualifications and intelligence... it's not really open for debate. I stick to facts and you have to make up retard stories about me.

i don't make up anything about you, i'm only hanging you with the rope you give me

m0nde
i think she actually believes that if she applied for a teaching position tomorrow she'd

a) get the job over some new teacher coming out of college
b) be able to keep the job and not fall apart from the "pressure" in a week

Lisa Claus
03-18-2013, 12:03 AM
ok well sorry

I should just accept the retarded rubbish you make up isntead of dealing with REAL things and FACTS

so sorry

you've seen my degrees, you've seen my registration, you've seen my pics, you've seen real shit about me and what I've gone through

yet of course your made up rubbish about me being a heroin junky and being gang raped in fields is much more plausible and blievable and acceptable

sorry again... I should try better to sink to your level of obtuse trolling

blumpkin blownuts
03-18-2013, 12:04 AM
you're the one carping on about how dumb i am
but i have the degree, intelligence, and more importantly the security that goes with knowing that I EARNED my degree, test scores, etc and I haven't felt a need to prove my merits to you. I don't need your affirmation, sweetie.

Lisa Claus
03-18-2013, 12:06 AM
She picks up dick whenever she can. It might be a old bogan trick to keep a man from leaving.. Or it could just be a
flat-out lie just like her rapes. Honestly that pregnancy test picture could have come from anywhere. From now on I'm
going to assume the exact opposite of what that she says.
http://i.imgur.com/MjNRzVr.jpg
Is this really the face of a stable-minded honest person?you're the one trying to pick up dick here wherever you can

not me

and even a pic of me pulling a face is a better face than yours

you need to live with that

Lisa Claus
03-18-2013, 12:06 AM
texting petehe's in jail you retard

always stevey
03-18-2013, 12:07 AM
Q: Why does it mean so much for Lisa to prove that she isn't a piece of shit?
A: Because she is a piece of shit and no one would shed a tear if she died tomorrow.

blumpkin blownuts
03-18-2013, 12:08 AM
ok well sorry

you've seen my pics, you've seen real shit about me and what I've gone through

throwing on your martyr switch isn't going to make me feel bad anymore. you've had more than your fair share of sympathy from me

yet of course your made up rubbish about me being a heroin junky and being gang raped in fields is much more plausible and blievable and acceptable

i didn't say those things, i think it was gulldcat

blumpkin blownuts
03-18-2013, 12:09 AM
i am going to bed... if i oversleep my morning date tomorrow because of this shit you will fucking pay

Lisa Claus
03-18-2013, 12:10 AM
so you say...
really lisa, everyone's going to call you a slut whether or not you have hotel rawdog gang-bangs. no point in hiding it from uswell bob

you literally cracked onto me about 50 times and got rejected each time

so what does that tell you? Even a slut isn't interested in you?

I've only played with Flag and Tim once in here.

IRL I've been engaged twice, once for 2 years when I was 18 and the second time for 7 years

and yep I've picked up quite a few times around that... but I don;t really havea problem pciking up when I want to and I don;t have to go through graigslist profiles to do it either... yet even that didn't work for you.

So whatever you need to tell yourself to make yourself feel better bob.

always stevey
03-18-2013, 12:11 AM
Tell yourself whatever you need to hide from the truth, Lisa.

Lisa Claus
03-18-2013, 12:12 AM
throwing on your martyr switch isn't going to make me feel bad anymore. you've had more than your fair share of sympathy from me

i didn't say those things, i think it was gulldcatnot interested in sympathy bob

you constantly dish out shit then whinge injustice if anyone gives it back to you

frankly you are just a weak troll

always stevey
03-18-2013, 12:13 AM
not interested in sympathy bob

you constantly dish out shit then whinge injustice if anyone gives it back to you

frankly you are just a weak troll

Do I need to bump the "I can't take this anymore" thread again? :)
You're anything but a troll, Lisa. You're a punching bag.

timmy
03-18-2013, 12:14 AM
i have two friends who are close to finishing up in uni and are becoming teachers and they told me most teachers either have a nervous breakdown or decide to quit within the first year because its too much pressure and "this isnt for me" :mischief:

Lisa Claus
03-18-2013, 12:24 AM
i have two friends who are close to finishing up in uni and are becoming teachers and they told me most teachers either have a nervous breakdown or decide to quit within the first year because its too much pressure and "this isnt for me" :mischief:They also have an identity crisis

you've got to try and reconcile your orginal self with the expected professional self of a teacher... that can be a crisis for some people... I mean people don;t tend to recognise teachers as actual people. And you are there up front in front of a whole community's kids and parents and constantly being checked by the education system etc... so you have to wear all these hats and still try and be yourself somehow. I mean I did it for 4 years and I'm taking a break... not because the teaching itself got to me but life itself did and teaching has a LOT of responsibility and it's true most people can't hack it, you are under a lot of scrutiny, a lot of teachers fuck up and do something wrong, but for me I hit a bumpy patch in life and decided to leave teaching until such a time as I was more emotionally stable, just because life is sometimes pretty hard and I take the responsibility fo teaching seriously and if I can't be properly focussed on teaching and getting all those kids accross the line because I've tripped over (so to speak) myself then I don;t want to stay in there until I DO fuck up... because fucking up in teaching can fuck up a bunch of kids too and I do not want to risk that.

Mind you I never did do anything wrong, when my grandfather got sick and I moved to help my mum I just quit teaching for a while... things haven't resolved that simply and my life just isn't back on track yet, in fact it's gotten worse so I just can't right now... well I mean I COULD but I don;t think that would be very responsible.

I know heaps of teachers who have quit never to return though, it's a LOT of work and is pretty hard and at the end of the day teachers aren't computers, they are just people, people who generally drink a lot at that lol

Lisa Claus
03-18-2013, 12:26 AM
Peter's female friend has his phone. I'm trying to get her to post.her name?

I wonder if she is the chick I liked.

actually why am I even talking to cody?

Get a life cody, seriously you are THE MOST pathetic poster in all the forums.

juji
03-18-2013, 12:34 AM
They also have an identity crisis

you've got to try and reconcile your orginal self with the expected professional self of a teacher... that can be a crisis for some people... I mean people don;t tend to recognise teachers as actual people. And you are there up front in front of a whole community's kids and parents and constantly being checked by the education system etc... so you have to wear all these hats and still try and be yourself somehow. I mean I did it for 4 years and I'm taking a break... not because the teaching itself got to me but life itself did and teaching has a LOT of responsibility and it's true most people can't hack it, you are under a lot of scrutiny, a lot of teachers fuck up and do something wrong, but for me I hit a bumpy patch in life and decided to leave teaching until such a time as I was more emotionally stable, just because life is sometimes pretty hard and I take the responsibility fo teaching seriously and if I can't be properly focussed on teaching and getting all those kids accross the line because I've tripped over (so to speak) myself then I don;t want to stay in there until I DO fuck up... because fucking up in teaching can fuck up a bunch of kids too and I do not want to risk that.

Mind you I never did do anything wrong, when my grandfather got sick and I moved to help my mum I just quit teaching for a while... things haven't resolved that simply and my life just isn't back on track yet, in fact it's gotten worse so I just can't right now... well I mean I COULD but I don;t think that would be very responsible.

I know heaps of teachers who have quit never to return though, it's a LOT of work and is pretty hard and at the end of the day teachers aren't computers, they are just people, people who generally drink a lot at that lol

Call m0nde to add this on .txt

always stevey
03-18-2013, 12:44 AM
They also have an identity crisis

What the fuck? Bitch is nuts! Look at the SIZE of this rant!

Lisa Claus
03-18-2013, 12:47 AM
omg wow

whole paragraphs

-.-

why don;t you all gather round my posts and get excited

always stevey
03-18-2013, 12:48 AM
Whole paragraphs of bipolar rage

Lisa Claus
03-18-2013, 12:49 AM
um no

*YAWN*

always stevey
03-18-2013, 12:50 AM
You're a fucking nutjob.

Lisa Claus
03-18-2013, 01:01 AM
wow

get lives

always stevey
03-18-2013, 01:17 AM
My life is tormenting you. I enjoy it.

Lisa Claus
03-18-2013, 02:37 AM
My life is tormenting you. I enjoy it.not really

I do seem to take up a lot of your very limited headspace though

3-5 retard troll posts after my every one

spamming my pic in every topic

spamming my profile 50 times a day

don;t see me doing that, just you

no-life

always stevey
03-18-2013, 02:40 AM
It really bothers and fucks with you when I spam your pictures, doesn't it? :) I'm going to do it more.

juji
03-18-2013, 02:40 AM
Do you have an idea why GulDcat got green reps?

Lisa Claus
03-18-2013, 02:47 AM
Do you have an idea why GulDcat got green reps?why do you think juji?

Do you think it's because she's really cool, popular and has friends IRL?

Because I'll remind you that you, maks and cody also have green rep.

always stevey
03-18-2013, 02:49 AM
waaaaaaaaaaaa you don't have any friends irl waaaaaa everyone who picks on me needs to get a life waaaaaaaaaaa i'm a crusty whore and nobody likes me

juji
03-18-2013, 02:54 AM
why do you think juji?

Do you think it's because she's really cool, popular and has friends IRL?

Because I'll remind you that you, maks and cody also have green rep.

Possibly yes, she is better than you.

But Cody is an exception because he begged to Rubycalaber to get green rep, he cheated.

Bouncer
03-18-2013, 09:01 AM
I see them stalking and harassing you, give me what ypu know about. Let the meet jigsaw

Bouncer
03-18-2013, 09:03 AM
Possibly yes, she is better than you.

But Cody is an exception because he begged to Rubycalaber to get green rep, he cheated.

Oh look, talking about rep again, its the internet dude, stfu

maks
03-18-2013, 03:09 PM
Oh look, talking about rep again, its the internet dude, stfu

Oh look whining about rep again