PDA

View Full Version : Better know a poster: Marks98

maks
03-17-2013, 03:03 PM
I am a noncontingent human being. My personality is sketchy and unformed, my heartlessness goes deep and is persistent. My conscience, my pity, my hopes disappeared a long time ago, if they ever did exist. There are no more barriers to cross. All I have in common with the uncontrollable and the insane, the vicious and the evil, all the mayhem I have caused and my utter indifference toward it, I have now surpassed. I still, though, hold on to one single bleak truth: no one is safe, nothing is redeemed. Yet I am blameless. Each model of human behavior must be assumed to have some validity. Is evil something you are? Or is it something you do? My pain is constant and sharp and I do not hope for a better world for anyone. In fact I want my pain to be inflicted on others. I want no one to escape. But even after admitting this—and I have,countless times, in just about every act I’ve committed—and coming face-to-face with these truths, there is no catharsis. I gain no deeper knowledge about myself, no new understanding can be extracted from my telling.

A young girl, a freshman, I met in a bar in Cambridge my junior year told me early one fall that “Life is full of endless possibilities.” I tried valiantly not to choke on the beer nuts I was chewing while she gushed this kidney stone of wisdom, and I calmly washed them down with the rest of a Heineken, smiled and concentrated on the dart game that was going on in the corner. Needless to say, she did not live to see her sophomore year. That winter, her body was found floating in the Charles River, decapitated, her head hung from a tree on the bank, her hair knotted around a low-hanging branch, three miles away.

maks
03-17-2013, 03:04 PM
The seals stupidly dive off rocks into swirling black water, barking mindlessly. The zookeepers feed them dead fish. A crowd gathers around the tank, mostly adults, a few accompanied by children. On the seals' tank a plaque warns: COINS CAN KILL——IF SWALLOWED, COINS CAN LODGE IN AN ANIMAL'S STOMACH AND CAUSE ULCERS, INFECTIONS AND DEATH. DO NOT THROW COINS IN THE POOL. So what do I do? Toss a handful of change into the tank when none of the zookeepers are watching. It's not the seals I hate——it's the audience's enjoyment of them that bothers me.

maks
03-17-2013, 03:05 PM
http://rubycalaber.com/forums/image.php?u=25&dateline=1363034501

juji
03-18-2013, 12:25 AM
Hard to believe...

maks
03-18-2013, 05:50 AM
Not really if you think about it

juji
03-18-2013, 05:58 PM
Why couldn't you save her?

maks
03-19-2013, 08:24 AM
I think you might have missed the point...

juji
03-19-2013, 09:59 PM
Yeah, i don't get why you met a girl, then say good bye and you noticed she is decapitated.

maks
03-20-2013, 08:54 AM
You'd think that's the sort of thing I would have noticed right away

always stevey
03-21-2013, 07:16 PM
A young girl, a freshman, I met in a bar in Cambridge my junior year told me early one fall that “Life is full of endless possibilities.” I tried valiantly not to choke on the beer nuts I was chewing while she gushed this kidney stone of wisdom, and I calmly washed them down with the rest of a Heineken, smiled and concentrated on the dart game that was going on in the corner. Needless to say, she did not live to see her sophomore year. That winter, her body was found floating in the Charles River, decapitated, her head hung from a tree on the bank, her hair knotted around a low-hanging branch, three miles away.

Prolific.

maks
03-21-2013, 07:25 PM
I'm thinking about making that my introduction paragraph on match.com

always stevey
03-21-2013, 07:26 PM
You're going to get a lot of responses knowing women. They like dark and mysterious.

maks
03-21-2013, 07:28 PM
I'm also going to use :smalldog: as my profile picture because that's really me irl and I want them to know what they're getting themselves into

always stevey
03-21-2013, 07:31 PM
World's sexiest avatar.. a two-legged dog.

maks
03-21-2013, 07:36 PM
yeah I'm going to get an insane amount of pussy well worth the $60 a month

Lisa
10-06-2014, 10:18 PM
Maks

maks
10-07-2014, 12:05 AM
I think it's fun that I was on a tropical vacation and you were bumping threads about me on the internet, it's because I'm better than you lisa, so I get to have a better life

maks
10-07-2014, 12:05 AM
-brett easton ellis, esquire

Lisa
10-07-2014, 07:20 PM
I think it's fun that I was on a tropical vacation and you were bumping threads about me on the internet, it's because I'm better than you lisa, so I get to have a better life

I live on an island

Maks maks maks

Your megalomania is so cute maks I want to eat you up maks

maks
10-07-2014, 07:55 PM
when's the last time you went on a vacation lisa