PDA

View Full Version : I have been here one day and...

Bouncer
03-17-2013, 08:28 PM
Have discovered this forum is like a rep circle jerk... ooohh lawds reps are important and really define a person. Get outta here:rockout:

juji
03-17-2013, 08:29 PM
Good thread, now leave

Bouncer
03-17-2013, 08:30 PM
Oh lawd another just leave poster..lulz

maks
03-17-2013, 08:31 PM
Have spent the entire time crying that I got banned from the :lizard: forum and swearing revenge in front of a bunch of people who just don't give a shit. I should really rethink this.

Bouncer
03-17-2013, 08:32 PM
maks, leader of the real life rep pack, bringing emo back

Bouncer
03-17-2013, 08:32 PM
Lets make a petetion to rid the rep system, all posters are equal

juji
03-17-2013, 08:33 PM
Actually we don't really care about rep but you are having red rep because it's fun.

Otherwise, Cody really cares about rep.

maks
03-17-2013, 08:42 PM
I'll bet the :lizard: forum banned him because he kept complaining about the reputation system

juji
03-17-2013, 09:21 PM
I'll bet the :lizard: forum banned him because he kept complaining about the reputation system

Figures

Lisa Claus
03-17-2013, 09:23 PM
maks, leader of the real life rep pack, bringing emo backlol

rep for a couple of these losers (maks, juji, cody and a couple of others) is literally just another way for them to pretend they have friends IRL, that people like them and just another way for them to annonomously spam people with rep comments. They do this all day.

Some of them have a couple of accounts that they use just to rep themselves with. maks for example is also "dr remulak"

Cody for example literally paid the admin to give him green rep (lol! yes he actually paid money to the admin to get rep) and then has a fake g/f account that he uses to make sure he stays green.

When others like Rooty tried to use their rep in a genuine fashion the whinges whinged that others were getting green rep and actually had all his rep removed.

That is all the system is here... I mean rep systems at the best of times resemble a middle school popularity contest but here it doesn't even measure that due to reasons I just mentioned.

For sure it should be removed. If people want to make comments they should have the balls to say it right there in the topic with their own face.

It's utter rubbish.

m0nde
03-17-2013, 09:24 PM
Oh lawd another just leave poster..lulznot interested in having you leave

i just want you to not behave like a :lizard: and i want you to post one of your mma videos, if, in fact, that rumour about you is true

m0nde
03-17-2013, 09:25 PM
lol

rep for a couple of these losers (maks, juji, cody and a couple of others) is literally just another way for them to pretend they have friends IRL, that people like them and just another way for them to annonomously spam people with rep comments. They do this all day.

Some of them have a couple of accounts that they use just to rep themselves with. maks for example is also "dr remulak"

Cody for example literally paid the admin to give him green rep (lol! yes he actually paid money to the admin to get rep) and then has a fake g/f account that he uses to make sure he stays green.

When others like Rooty tried to use their rep in a genuine fashion the whinges whinged that others were getting green rep and actually had all his rep removed.

That is all the system is here... I mean rep systems at the best of times resemble a middle school popularity contest but here it doesn't even measure that due to reasons I just mentioned.

For sure it should be removed. If people want to make comments they should have the balls to say it right there in the topic with their own face.

It's utter rubbish.fun social back to the internet and making multiple times, you must be seeking some kind of people with rep comments. They do get a question.

You know he was pming me deso is a guy and you lucky enough of her and the mother was just a self absorbed lying headcase spending all day online trying to slag out other way for them to annonomously spam people with rep comments they should have the balls to say it right there in the topic with their own as she and then posting the pms multiple claims that and told him I didn;t need his help, he went full spazz and started a campaign against me with your retard bush-pig, it's not like you'll ever stop stuffing your trust and who would happily follow along in that fails she trolls will not stop and the more they look a damn site better than you and in between faking heart attacks just troll and troll and troll you with the same idiotic shit all day, telling you for years but here it doesn't even measure that due to reasons I just mentioned.

For sure it should be quarantined

then they come

being a fucktard

now if that and told him I could suffer more shit.. why? Why is everything of the story about bush-pig women I've come across on the internet.

We USED to be ass wipes.

You're a fucking losers names) and not you? She is jealous or pathetic woman?

She spazzes anytime I talk to you today, you know what I mean.

you're fat and ugly but you also have one of the closet already saved, pretended to implement a policing system to make love to me.

I was stunned. I told him I could not do that as I was convinced and don't get all bent out of shape because of half a dozen total fucking loser who gets banned for spamming recipes

I'm sure he'll scoop... I mean rep system to make sure he stays green.

When they tried to have a romantic cyber fling with him, we chat almost everyday on skype and he is not much more to him at all

lol

rep for a while there is literally saw this to him... a total fucking idiot?

You've been around here for how long? And you're telling me names like whore and slut and saying many derogatory things about me and rape

that will happen to my cat? My cat is the only time in my life.

I tried to cyber date lexi

When it comes to picking up "chicks" on the way

I mean I've had a couple of others) is literally just another way for them to pretended to be australian but was deported for being a fucktard

now if that isn't it?

It's Sunday arvo and I did nothing to stop them and just another way for them to annonomously spam people with rep comments multiple times? Who attention are you said so" another dozen times a day in between stuffing her face all day, telling you fucking legend juji and I admire you and I've told you that before. I can't understand. He said he was taking him 4 years to do it

The truth came out that he had actually dropped out of hisghchool through a total lack of wit, jealous, bush-pig, ass sniffing my ass for attention, ugly troll who thinks everywhere because frankly they do have a good life? Because she has no wedding ring and I can't deal with and it only took a couple of others) is literally nothing more I have to be here for you to do it either you fucking shit

I mean I've had a couple of kicks of the other forums around trying to pick up, unless you are homosexual and troll and trolling

a big difference between displays of your affection for Tim heard the sexy male voice deso has and in spite of people are SOME of you? Am I supossed to abuse people paid out the only to find out that he had actually met in a row

it's probably something like, "I saw Lisa talk to you today, you know she really there was something terribly confused, I pushed him away and talk him down. After all I did not want to go really

but I assure you seeking by doing that juji?

Getting fatflabcat's attention before I make 5 posts after Lisa's everyone one about her in some desperate attempt for attention is rife) and the house tapping on the internet and making topics to post pics of her and then the fat nasty bush-pigs.

I have now

I don't usually blame government did not realize that because I'm even more pathetic hideous bush-pig is pming you.... it's a shame because they look at the fuck kind of people are some of you. Some of you here aren't bad people I and others do even to children then I don't want to be afraid of my cat

maks
03-17-2013, 09:31 PM
I like how it puts in all the linefeeds, it's exactly like reading a real clump post

m0nde
03-17-2013, 09:34 PM
i added random ...s at the end of statements as feature also

maks
03-17-2013, 09:39 PM
"You've been around here for how long? And you're telling me names like whore and slut and saying many derogatory things about me and rape

that will happen to my cat? My cat is the only time in my life.

I tried to cyber date lexi"

maks
03-17-2013, 09:40 PM
Also it's interesting how often the word 'rep' comes up, it's almost like she talks about it non-stop. maybe her accusations against everyone else is a little bit of self loathing :hmm:

lnopia the great
03-17-2013, 09:40 PM
i really cant tell the difference

always stevey
03-17-2013, 09:42 PM
She is just appalling me names like whore and take the reigns for a while the small worker got left for days and now makes 3 posts of some rubbish we have now

I don;t even have rolls and actually post in between spamming recipes

I'm sure he'll scoop... I mean look for it. But most of all, Im REALLY deeply sorry.

I've got other jobs that would that be

*YAWN*

no you are being a bush-pig

I have nowhere to go.

My family abused me of happiness and you and I've told him that the fat and ugly

you should seek profession with you

Don;t leave me juji :( I have a couple of you her own pics, only will post pics like some specially saddening because I never did and spent years I did not need any help in posting happier and as a fake g/f accounts that the fuck is the only good life? Because I don't even measure the money got where I am struggling a lot, there was a knock on the promise of my upbringing fun social back because I'm a Labor supporter at heart but they turned out

Lisa Claus
03-17-2013, 09:50 PM
Also it's interesting how often the word 'rep' comes up, it's almost like she talks about it non-stop. maybe her accusations against everyone else is a little bit of self loathing :hmm:no maks

I'm not you

blumpkin blownuts
03-17-2013, 09:55 PM
lol

It's utter rubbish.

i thought i had you on ignore wtf

rootbeer
03-17-2013, 09:57 PM
Have discovered this forum is like a rep circle jerk... ooohh lawds reps are important and really define a person. Get outta here:rockout:

rep is so silly sometimes i swear

blumpkin blownuts
03-17-2013, 09:58 PM
i really cant tell the difference

i can't either, but i prefer lisabot over lisa because i know it's an algorithm that sounds like that instead of an actual live creepy person

Lisa Claus
03-17-2013, 10:23 PM
rep is so silly sometimes i swearyou literally left this forum forver when they took away your rep for green repping me

you wouldn't come back until the gave you back your rep

it was pretty weak, you used to rep me everyday and then stopped because you were afraid they'd take your rep away again

m0nde
03-17-2013, 10:28 PM
you literally left this forum forver when they took away your rep for green repping me

it was pretty weak, you used to rep me everyday and then stopped because you were afraid they'd take your rep away againstill reeling from seeing you attack rootbeer like that

rootbeer
03-17-2013, 10:29 PM
you literally left this forum forver when they took away your rep for green repping me

it was pretty weak, you used to rep me everyday and then stopped because you were afraid they'd take your rep away again
first off my rep was never returned, second off i still rep u but i dont sign it because you make threads showing people all your rep comments. myth busted,

m0nde
03-17-2013, 10:31 PM
THE EVENT

blumpkin blownuts
03-17-2013, 10:31 PM
i never sign any of my reps, i don't want to feel like a suck-up

maks
03-17-2013, 10:33 PM
first off my rep was never returned, second off i still rep u but i dont sign it because you make threads showing people all your rep comments. myth busted,

third I doubt that clay/jon even know who you're repping and they fucked with you because they're trolls and that's what they do

doctor remulak
03-17-2013, 10:44 PM

I am Doctor Remulak.

maks
03-17-2013, 10:48 PM
I am Doctor Remulak.

That's not going to convince her, once clump has made up her mind about something she'll continue believing it and repeating it despite mountains of evidence.

Lisa Claus
03-17-2013, 11:10 PM
first off my rep was never returned, second off i still rep u but i dont sign it because you make threads showing people all your rep comments. myth busted,ok then

Bouncer
03-18-2013, 10:50 AM
Maks been hit in da bread basket

mrs. hyde
03-18-2013, 10:51 AM
http://www.jillstanek.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/monica-2.jpg

way to go lisa the baby killer

Bouncer
03-18-2013, 11:06 AM
http://i1293.photobucket.com/albums/b582/Coachawesome/1022121440_zps981205e7.jpg

0bnoxious0ne
03-18-2013, 11:13 AM
http://www.jillstanek.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/monica-2.jpg

way to go lisa the baby killerNot too young for Jack to fuck.

blumpkin blownuts
03-18-2013, 12:04 PM
looks edible to me
like a tiny turkey

juji
03-18-2013, 04:14 PM
Not too young for Jack to fuck.
Youre creep as fucker