PDA

View Full Version : oh shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit. I just rang to confirm my operation for tomorrow

Lisa Claus
03-18-2013, 01:04 AM
and the woman couldn't find my name and then I looked at my forma nd it says 26th =[

in the consultation last week she said it would be next week and I just saw Tuesday and assumed it was tomorrow

that is SO fucked... I really do not want another week of this shit, I was just getting ready and it was all going to be over soon

now I have to wait another week!

you have no idea how fucked this is =[

always stevey
03-18-2013, 01:08 AM
Operation? At your stage of pregnancy it shouldn't be an operation. You're totally making this up.

dcent
03-18-2013, 01:12 AM
lisa dies on operating table.
doctor tosses corpse in dumpster behind dennys.

lisa survives operation.
doctor tosses anesthetized body in dumpster behind dennys.

no one gives a fuck either way.

juji
03-18-2013, 01:14 AM

lisa survives operation.

no one gives a fuck either way.

I'm pretty sure everyone are hoping this

Lisa Claus
03-18-2013, 02:05 AM
Operation? At your stage of pregnancy it shouldn't be an operation. You're totally making this up.you are a full tard

any abortion is an operation, idiot

Lisa Claus
03-18-2013, 02:07 AM

lisa survives operation.

no one gives a fuck either way.trying to be funny?

have a star for trying so hard

always stevey
03-18-2013, 02:08 AM
Not at your stage. You would take a pill to induce miscarriage. You're lying about being pregnant. lol

always stevey
03-18-2013, 02:09 AM
Junky whore. lol

Lisa Claus
03-18-2013, 02:17 AM
Not at your stage. You would take a pill to induce miscarriage. You're lying about being pregnant. lolum no

idiot

the pill softens the cervix

the pregnancy still needs to be removed

I'm not on drugs

and yeah, it's far more likely that I made it all up and doctored a pergnancy test

in YOUR world no-one would touch you with a 10 foot pole so of course these kind of life things seem just fantastical to you and never happen in real life hey? Well not yours anyway... that would involve you actually having a life of your owna nd someone actually fucking you.

SO dumb, back on ignore for you bush-pig

always stevey
03-18-2013, 02:18 AM
Yes go check it out on google, Lisa. I find your compulsive histrionic bullshitting quite hilarious thoroughly enjoy
making you look stupid, though you do that well on your own. Frankly, no one should believe anything you tell them as you come here online to prove shit to no one who gives a fuck and wind up getting ridiculed. You're crushing yourself beneath your own self-destructive well and I shall relish every moment of it. Really.. Go check it out on google.

always stevey
03-18-2013, 02:21 AM
Um no. You. Are. A. Stupid. Bitch. Faking. A. Pregnancy.

Lisa Claus
03-18-2013, 02:24 AM
Yes go check it out on google, Lisa. I find your compulsive histrionic bullshitting quite hilarious thoroughly enjoy
making you look stupid, though you do that well on your own. Frankly, no one should believe anything you tell them as you come here online to prove shit to no one who gives a fuck and wind up getting ridiculed. You're crushing yourself beneath your own self-destructive well and I shall relish every moment of it. Really.. Go check it out on google.yeeeeeeeeeeeah because your rubbish of gang rapes on fields, being a heroin junky etc... etc.. is far more likely

and signing up to a forum to pretend to be a woman you've collected 20 pics of and following her around a forum posting multiple times after her every post with utter made-up lies and rubbish, pming everyone who talks to her to try and pick them up, spamming her profile literally 50 times a day isn;t "compulsive histrionic bullshitting" is it?

You've already been caught out lying about about pretty much everything

you are a half-wit troll with no life, face the facts

you literally have no life of your own

always stevey
03-18-2013, 02:25 AM
After reading Terror Baby's posts on abortion I decided to check for myself. Up to 6 weeks of pregnancy a woman has the
option to take two pink pills which she holds under her tongue to induce miscarriage. I also remember you bitching about
how nothing is going to get sucked out of you because you weren't that far along. :) You're so stupid you get all your
little lies mixed up and can't keep track. Kill yourself lmao

always stevey
03-18-2013, 02:27 AM
Type o0Battery0o into google and there's all sorts of hilarious posts of you telling lies to get sympathy, however you're
on the wrong forums as these types of places tend to be apathetic towards people of your caliber. Try harder, my little
punching bag.

juji
03-18-2013, 02:27 AM
I heard australian law about abortion, each state has a different definition.

"Legal for maternal life, rape, health, fetal defects, mental health, economic factors, and/or social factors"

Maternal Life, it doesn't matter if the doctor fails at abortion operation, you will be dumped at alley while your body is naked and the dogs are coming to your corpse.
Rape, you didn't have a baby when you was 8 by your babysitter, besides having sex with Pete is YOUR DECISION, it doesn't apply 2nd rape.
Health, you aren't obese at all but you are extremely ugly bitch.
Fetal defects, absolutely you wouldn't want your children looks like a gollum.
Mental health, that's a lot to explain... i'm pretty sure everyone knows about this.
Economic Factors, it applies to Mental health.
Social Factors, i'm pretty sure she has falled in love with SHALL NOT BE CALLED WHO IS INSANE AND UNSTABLE PERSON.

Damn Australia, it was luck to allow Lisa gets abortion due to her Fetal defects, mental health, economic factors and social factos.

juji
03-18-2013, 02:28 AM
Lisa's after of abortion

http://img.chan4chan.com/img/2010-01-12/brent_stirton_03.jpg

always stevey
03-18-2013, 02:28 AM
You literally have to make up a life to escape the shit that engulfs you, only the one you paint so vividly is just as
shitty as your sordid reality. Why is that so fucking funny?

Lisa Claus
03-18-2013, 02:30 AM
just because no-one would touch you with a 10 foot pole doesn't mean other women don't get poked by a pole regularly

http://i.imgur.com/MwnMnzN.jpg

always stevey
03-18-2013, 02:30 AM
Lisa's after of abortion

http://img.chan4chan.com/img/2010-01-12/brent_stirton_03.jpg

Something for Lisa to look forward to. lol

Lisa Claus
03-18-2013, 02:32 AM
Lisa's after of abortion

http://img.chan4chan.com/img/2010-01-12/brent_stirton_03.jpgnot even

although that looks a little bit like you

always stevey
03-18-2013, 02:33 AM
just because no-one would touch you with a 10 foot pole doesn't mean other women don't get poked by a pole regularly

http://i.imgur.com/MwnMnzN.jpg

That doesn't mean anything. You could save it to your computer and uploaded to imgur to make it look like your own,
except your name isn't visible. That's not reliable proof whatsoever.

You're making shit up. Just admit it, Punching Bag.

Lisa Claus
03-18-2013, 02:33 AM
Something for Lisa to look forward to. loleven that is more attractive than you

juji
03-18-2013, 02:34 AM
even that is more attractive than you

:badone:

Lisa Claus
03-18-2013, 02:34 AM
That doesn't mean anything. You could save it to your computer and uploaded to imgur to make it look like your own,
except your name isn't visible. That's not reliable proof whatsoever.

You're making shit up. Just admit it, Punching Bag.um yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeah

I'm making it all up

and everything you've said is true

I got gang raped on a field and am a heroin junky

you're not a full blown retard troll at all

Lisa Claus
03-18-2013, 02:35 AM
:badone:well it IS more attractive than her

and looks more like you than me juji

juji
03-18-2013, 02:35 AM
um yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeah

I'm making it all up

Everyone knows your real name is Lisa bushpigbushpigbushpigbushpigbushpigbushpigbushpigbushpig, get over it

always stevey
03-18-2013, 02:37 AM
um yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeah

I'm making it all up

You are making it up so people will pay attention to you... Daddy issues?
Kill yourself now.

Lisa Claus
03-18-2013, 02:38 AM
Everyone knows your real name is Lisa bushpigbushpigbushpigbushpigbushpigbushpigbushpigbushpig, get over itI don;t see what that has to do with anything juji other than you yet again literally have no idea what is going on here

juji
03-18-2013, 02:39 AM
well it IS more attractive than her

and looks more like you than me juji

More reasonable, this pic is a joke but it's very possible if you consume krokodil.

Actually, you look like female version of dp.

Lisa Claus
03-18-2013, 02:42 AM
You are making it up so people will pay attention to you... Daddy issues?
Kill yourself now.oh riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight

and you collecting 20 pics of me, signing up trying to pretend to be me and trying to pick up guys? Not attention seeking huh?

You then posting frantically 3-5 times after my EVERY post and making up a constant string of idiotic lies? Not attention seeking?

You pming every guy you see post in a topic trying to tell them you're the hottest woman in the forum? Not attention seeking?

You literally spamming my profile 50 times a day? Not attention seeking?

You constantly sniffing my ass for attention? Not attention seeking?

Or PERHAPS... just PERHAPS... you're actually a full blown retard troll.

always stevey
03-18-2013, 02:42 AM
um no

idiot

I'm not on drugs

Debunked.. Here are the drug facts below. Surprised you were wrong.. you know with
you being preggers and all.

You will take a second medicine — misoprostol. It causes the uterus to empty.

You and your health care provider will plan the timing and place for the second step. You'll take the second medicine up to three days after taking the abortion pill. Your health care provider will give you instructions on how and when to take the second medicine.

The second medicine — misoprostol — will cause you to have cramps and bleed heavily. Some women may begin bleeding before taking the second medicine. But for most, the bleeding and cramping begin after taking it. It usually lasts a few hours. You may see large blood clots or tissue at the time of the abortion.

More than half of women abort within four or five hours after taking the second medicine. For others, it takes longer. But most women abort within a few days.

It's normal to have some bleeding or spotting for up to four weeks after the abortion. You may use sanitary pads or tampons. But using pads makes it easier to keep track of your bleeding.

http://www.plannedparenthood.org/health-topics/abortion/abortion-pill-medication-abortion-4354.asp

juji
03-18-2013, 02:43 AM
oh riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight

and you collecting 20 pics of me, signing up trying to pretend to be me and trying to pick up guys? Not attention seeking huh?

You then posting frantically 3-5 times after my EVERY post and making up a constant string of idiotic lies? Not attention seeking?

You pming every guy you see post in a topic trying to tell them you're the hottest woman in the forum? Not attention seeking?

You literally spamming my profile 50 times a day? Not attention seeking?

You constantly sniffing my ass for attention? Not attention seeking?

Or PERHAPS... just PERHAPS... you're actually a full blown retard troll.

Make sure don't forget to call m0nde to gather this post to .txt

Lisa Claus
03-18-2013, 02:43 AM
More reasonable, this pic is a joke but it's very possible if you consume krokodil.

Actually, you look like female version of dp.I don;t know what krokodil is juji.

And ouch... a female version of dp... now that is nasty juji, just plain nasty.

Lisa Claus
03-18-2013, 02:44 AM
Make sure don't forget to call m0nde to gather this post to .txtyou can do that luggage boy

quick, ferry my p[ost off to m0nde

gather round, I made a post, save it and give it to m0nde

always stevey
03-18-2013, 02:45 AM
Debunked.. Here are the drug facts below. Surprised you were wrong.. you know with
you being preggers and all.

You will take a second medicine — misoprostol. It causes the uterus to empty.

You and your health care provider will plan the timing and place for the second step. You'll take the second medicine up to three days after taking the abortion pill. Your health care provider will give you instructions on how and when to take the second medicine.

The second medicine — misoprostol — will cause you to have cramps and bleed heavily. Some women may begin bleeding before taking the second medicine. But for most, the bleeding and cramping begin after taking it. It usually lasts a few hours. You may see large blood clots or tissue at the time of the abortion.

More than half of women abort within four or five hours after taking the second medicine. For others, it takes longer. But most women abort within a few days.

It's normal to have some bleeding or spotting for up to four weeks after the abortion. You may use sanitary pads or tampons. But using pads makes it easier to keep track of your bleeding.

http://www.plannedparenthood.org/health-topics/abortion/abortion-pill-medication-abortion-4354.asp

Lisa Claus
03-18-2013, 02:51 AM
um no moron

they give you a tablet that softens the cervix and then use a suction to suck out the uterus and pregnancy sack

get a life and a brain retard

as if you have a clue about anything

a SMALL percentage of women miscarry after taking the cervix softening drug, not many, but they do the operation anyway to make sure

I mean I would know, I've been in conuslations all week, am booked in for one and have all the info right here with my name on it

you are mentally challenged, seriously

"all professionals have to have their whole work history on LinkedIn" remember that one? That was just a couple of hours ago.

Idiot.

always stevey
03-18-2013, 02:53 AM
Those are in clinic abortions.. And from this exciting pregnancy story you've made up, you can't be more than six weeks.
Almost a month you claimed to be three weeks. This is really funny. lol

I love crushing your bullshit stories.

Lisa Claus
03-18-2013, 02:59 AM
http://i.imgur.com/tNeJIeC.jpg

here

learn something that isn;t just some retard rubbish made up in your head

always stevey
03-18-2013, 03:05 AM
That's for an in-clinic abortion. It's simple. Not an abortion for under 6 weeks of pregnancy but you're not smart enough to know the
difference. You're floundering about like a fish out of water.

Lisa Claus
03-18-2013, 03:08 AM
are you mentally challenged?

That's for abortions within the first 12 weeks

Idiot.

always stevey
03-18-2013, 03:09 AM
And.. within the first SIX weeks women have medication abortions. If you were really pregnant you'd be aware of this fact. XD

always stevey
03-18-2013, 03:10 AM
None of your posts contradict what I say at all.

juji
03-18-2013, 03:11 AM
GulDucat 4123
Lisa 0

timmy
lisa why do you openly talk about your life here

always stevey
Aren't you sick and tired of getting your ass kicked around by me today, Lisa?

Lisa Claus
03-18-2013, 03:13 AM
um retard

that is an actual pamphlet from the Women's Hospital.

Are you trying to say that not only do ALL professionals HAVE to have their WHOLE work history posted on LinkedIn but also that a pamphlet given to a woman who is actually having the operation is wrong and that you're not?

You are seriously mentally challenged... you never passed school did you? Not like dropped out but like actually just failed.

Lisa Claus
03-18-2013, 03:14 AM
lisa why do you openly talk about your life herebasically people make up shit anyway

they did before I ever posted anything real

so why not? Why don't you?

Lisa Claus
03-18-2013, 03:14 AM
http://i.imgur.com/tNeJIeC.jpg

here

learn something that isn;t just some retard rubbish made up in your head

always stevey
03-18-2013, 03:21 AM
I know it's a pamphlet. Most abortions are performed in the first 12 weeks. Any
later would be bad. I never denied the pamphlet was wrong, but there are also medication abortions performed in the first six weeks, which if you were pregnant you would know about and wouldn't be arguing with me. It's simple, Lisa. You're not pregnant.

lol

Who on earth would ever want to have a baby with shit like you?

always stevey
03-18-2013, 03:42 AM
You're obviously not pretty enough for a bare-back fuck and any guy completely desperate would be sure to cover that shit
so he's not stuck with you for life.

If any guy was unfortunate enough to knock you up, he'd probably kick you in the stomach. He might even plot to murder you.

blumpkin blownuts
03-18-2013, 08:14 AM
i actually know more about early-term abortions than lisa and i wasnt the one who was pregnant lol

lnopia the great
03-18-2013, 08:28 AM
terror baby set the record straight please

lnopia the great
03-18-2013, 08:29 AM
no surprised the only arab here is the most knowledgable aboutmurdering babys

lnopia the great
03-18-2013, 08:30 AM
pediatric euthanasia

m0nde
03-18-2013, 12:37 PM
lisa why do you openly talk about your life hereit's hilarious watching goldcat say the same thing again and again that the pregnancy is fake and watch lisa scramble to post pictures and rage out insisting it's true

mrs. hyde
03-18-2013, 05:35 PM
god damn abortion whore, if you don't want kids use protection you stupid slut, stop taking the easy way out.. you quitter!

always stevey
03-18-2013, 05:44 PM
i actually know more about early-term abortions than lisa and i wasnt the one who was pregnant lol

Then you realize she's claims to be having an in-clinic abortion too early in her pregnancy. I wonder what would posesses a person to make something like that up? It's almost sad, really..

Mental Health and Histrionic Personality Disorder

In many cases, people with histrionic personality disorder have good social skills; however, they tend to use these skills to manipulate others so that they can be the center of attention.

A person with this disorder might also:

Be uncomfortable unless he or she is the center of attention

Dress provocatively and/or exhibit inappropriately seductive or flirtatious behavior

Shift emotions rapidly

Act very dramatically, as though performing before an audience, with exaggerated emotions and expressions, yet appears tolack sincerity

Be overly concerned with physical appearance

Be excessively sensitive to criticism or disapproval

Have difficulty maintaining relationships, often seeming fake or shallow in their dealings with others

Threaten or attempt suicide to get attention

Histrionic personality disorder and pathological lying go hand in hand. They are both attention seekers and they are bothconnected with early childhood. Once a person has at least one of these mental illnesses, there is really no way to get rid of it. People, mostly women, that have HPD are self-indulgent, self-centered, and dependant on others. They will tell stories of unrealistic fantasies and claim it to be their life story. Sometimes they show intense anger in inappropriate situations, particularly if they are being challenged. They may even attempt manipulative suicide threats in order to gain the attention they are seeking. It just comes with the disorder. When it comes to their emotions, they are shallow. They do not understand others or themselves at any depth and so they do not even try. They only believe the fantasies that they tell themselves is the reality.

http://tblowinsmoke.blogspot.com/2007/12/histrionic-personality-disorder-hpd.html

juji
03-18-2013, 05:51 PM
Who banned SHALL NOT BE CALLED WHO IS INSANE AND UNSTABLE PERSON? I need to talk

always stevey
03-18-2013, 05:54 PM
Donut maiKKK moi KKKumm 2 sKKKrantin' & phuKKK U upp

http://image.blingee.com/images19/content/output/000/000/000/7e1/821433157_1086047.gif (http://blingee.com/blingee/view/132198258-Lisa-eye)
left eye lisa lopes pictures (http://blingee.com/pictures/left-eye-lisa-lopes)

http://image.blingee.com/images19/content/output/000/000/000/7e1/821433157_1086047.gif (http://blingee.com/blingee/view/132198258-Lisa-eye)

MWAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

juji
03-18-2013, 05:55 PM
It's mistake and stupid to ban SHALL NOT BE CALLED WHO IS INSANE AND UNSTABLE PERSON because someone banned him was underestimating

juji
03-18-2013, 05:55 PM
Until we find his weakness

blumpkin blownuts
03-18-2013, 05:56 PM
Then you realize she's claims to be having an in-clinic abortion too early in her pregnancy. I wonder what would posesses a person to make something like that up? It's almost sad, really..

Mental Health and Histrionic Personality Disorder

In many cases, people with histrionic personality disorder have good social skills; however, they tend to use these skills to manipulate others so that they can be the center of attention.

A person with this disorder might also:

Be uncomfortable unless he or she is the center of attention

Dress provocatively and/or exhibit inappropriately seductive or flirtatious behavior

Shift emotions rapidly

Act very dramatically, as though performing before an audience, with exaggerated emotions and expressions, yet appears tolack sincerity

Be overly concerned with physical appearance

Be excessively sensitive to criticism or disapproval

Have difficulty maintaining relationships, often seeming fake or shallow in their dealings with others

Threaten or attempt suicide to get attention

Histrionic personality disorder and pathological lying go hand in hand. They are both attention seekers and they are bothconnected with early childhood. Once a person has at least one of these mental illnesses, there is really no way to get rid of it. People, mostly women, that have HPD are self-indulgent, self-centered, and dependant on others. They will tell stories of unrealistic fantasies and claim it to be their life story. Sometimes they show intense anger in inappropriate situations, particularly if they are being challenged. They may even attempt manipulative suicide threats in order to gain the attention they are seeking. It just comes with the disorder. When it comes to their emotions, they are shallow. They do not understand others or themselves at any depth and so they do not even try. They only believe the fantasies that they tell themselves is the reality.

http://tblowinsmoke.blogspot.com/2007/12/histrionic-personality-disorder-hpd.html

yep, she's a textbook case
also oppositional defiant disorder, and borderline personality disorder

blumpkin blownuts
03-18-2013, 05:58 PM
Until we find his weakness

probably email verification

always stevey
03-18-2013, 05:59 PM
when Lisa's 50 years old, she'll still be trying to prove how wonderful she is online.

juji
03-18-2013, 06:00 PM
I already breached email verification, i'm not sure if SHALL NOT BE CALLED WHO IS INSANE AND UNSTABLE PERSON uses my same method

always stevey
03-18-2013, 06:01 PM
Oh my god, he registered another account! The evil genius.. We're doomed

always stevey
03-18-2013, 06:02 PM
I already breached email verification, i'm not sure if SHALL NOT BE CALLED WHO IS INSANE AND UNSTABLE PERSON uses my same method

He went to a McDonalds, using their wifi to register another account.. Either that or he wasn't permabanned

juji
03-18-2013, 06:08 PM
He went to a McDonalds, using their wifi to register another account.. Either that or he wasn't permabanned

It doesn't matter to IP. He uses a lot of IP proxies.

E-mail verification can store used e-mails, if anyone registers with e-mail once time, then it's registered, however if anyone registers with email more time, it cannot be registered including spam control to disallow disposable email services.

always stevey
03-18-2013, 06:09 PM
it's easy to make a new email

blumpkin blownuts
03-18-2013, 06:10 PM
looks like email verification is on
eventually he'll get sick of signing up for free emails... or if he doesn't then it's just finnier every time he's banned

juji
03-18-2013, 06:11 PM
it's easy to make a new email

Yes, it's assuming.

I don't need to make new emails because Google needs my cellphone to validate, i cannot be bothered to create email. However here i created like 3 alts using breaching fake e-mail that i cannot remember.

blumpkin blownuts
03-18-2013, 06:12 PM
and last time i made a bunch of accoutns to spam attack this place i used disposables and never had trouble registering, i just had to spend an extra 5 minutes to get a new email

always stevey
03-18-2013, 06:13 PM
and last time i made a bunch of accoutns to spam attack this place i used disposables and never had trouble registering, i just had to spend an extra 5 minutes to get a new email

I registered 20 socks on some political site using throw away emails.

m0nde
03-18-2013, 06:23 PM
serious hacking

:care:

always stevey
03-18-2013, 06:23 PM
No it was much gayer. I have a few accounts on chimpout, but that site was lame. just a bunch of 50 year dudes who think they are clint eastwood defending his lawn.

juji
03-18-2013, 06:24 PM
+2

Unfortunately, you never hacked a site

juji
03-18-2013, 06:26 PM
Niggermania sucks

always stevey
03-18-2013, 06:31 PM
I basically spammed all those places with gangsta rap.

always stevey
03-18-2013, 06:32 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmUvQ6Hs0z8

They hate this song.

always stevey
03-18-2013, 06:44 PM
Conspiratwats jump at their own shadow and spend most of their time making up their own explanations for things.

always stevey
03-18-2013, 06:58 PM
I never really posted on AWE.. Heard of it though.

UofLCardfan08
03-18-2013, 09:02 PM
Lisa I pray for your suffering and eventual death at the hospital, don't disappoint!

Desolation
03-18-2013, 10:36 PM
only thing worse than being a shit poster is being a baby killer .

Lisa Claus
03-18-2013, 10:45 PM
cc:

Grampyhackthis means he forwards all her posts to her grandfather LOL

dcent
03-18-2013, 10:52 PM
and the woman couldn't find my name and then I looked at my forma nd it says 26th =[

in the consultation last week she said it would be next week and I just saw Tuesday and assumed it was tomorrow

that is SO fucked... I really do not want another week of this shit, I was just getting ready and it was all going to be over soon

whatever you do, don't survive the operation.

go towards the smell of sulphur.

blumpkin blownuts
03-18-2013, 11:51 PM
i wonder if daniel knows
whatever happened to "father's rights"

dcent
03-18-2013, 11:57 PM
i wonder if daniel knows
whatever happened to "father's rights"

to be fair.... I think odds are severely skewed towards the kid being the spawn of some under bridge rape scene.

lisa trys to get laid at club.
numerous men decide to leave the bar, or opt to fuck some 300 pound goblin instead of touching the foul smelling 12 year old boy.
lisa leaves bar, sad, goes and hangs out under the bridge with the "residentially challenged"
lisa wakes up with her stained grama panties around her ankles and her cunt stuffed with sand and rocks.
8 months later she has saved up the 200 bucks to pay another hobo to stick a coat hanger inside her and "just wiggle it around till you feel a click, like breaking into a car"

mrs. hyde
03-19-2013, 07:59 AM
/THIS

slut
cum dumpster
baby killer
quitter

Dustin
03-19-2013, 09:06 AM
um no

idiot

I'm not on drugs

and yeah, it's far more likely that I made it all up and doctored a pergnancy test

in YOUR world no-one would touch you with a 10 foot pole so of course these kind of life things seem just fantastical to you and never happen in real life hey? Well not yours anyway... that would involve you actually having a life of your owna nd someone actually fucking you.

SO dumb, back on ignore for you bush-pig

10 foot pole > sex for drugs\rage pregnancy

fuck off and die

terror baby
03-23-2013, 01:08 AM
you are a full tard

any abortion is an operation, idiot

she's right, it's a surgical abortion unless it's a medical (pills)

terror baby
03-23-2013, 01:15 AM
what's the issue here though? i'll set the record straight. don't feel like reading the entire thread though.

Camoron
03-23-2013, 01:16 AM
lisa you are going to burn in hell for all eternity for this ...

Camoron
03-23-2013, 01:18 AM

Camoron
03-23-2013, 01:18 AM
lisa

you can adopt it out

australia is a place big enough

Camoron
03-23-2013, 01:19 AM
have you looked at a map of your counry there is a lot of land there with nothing in it, send your child into the outback

terror baby
kill the baby

terror baby
fuck the fetus

terror baby
03-23-2013, 01:22 AM

hmm that's odd because when we scheduled abortions we scheduled them either next day or within 2 days...sometimes we were there until 3am because we had so many abortions to do since we give next day appointments. We never had a cap when it came to how many women we could take in one day.

terror baby
03-23-2013, 01:23 AM
this one bitch was pregnant with twins.....how you gunna abort twins......what a bitch.

Camoron
03-23-2013, 01:24 AM
terror baby is going to hell big time allah is not as forgiving as the christgod

terror baby
03-23-2013, 01:25 AM
another bitch was 23 weeks pregnant....i was in charge of putting the fetus in the jar w/ formaldehyde and it looked like a complete baby...I'm pretty sure she was actually 25 weeks pregnant and the ultrasound technician got it wrong. I quit the next day. It was a REAL BABY. I wasn't about to go to court for someone else's mistake.

Camoron
03-23-2013, 01:25 AM
this one bitch was pregnant with twins.....how you gunna abort twins......what a bitch.

no baby should be aborted
you make me sick

terror baby
03-23-2013, 01:26 AM
news flash, I'm not muslim

terror baby
03-23-2013, 01:28 AM
no baby should be aborted
you make me sick

they can be aborted up to 23 weeks in some states

Camoron
03-23-2013, 01:31 AM

yeah thats why youre going to hell

Autistic Spectrum
03-23-2013, 01:33 AM
lisa sell your baby on the black market, take the money you make and buy a shit load of meth for you and peter. it's win/win for everyone

blumpkin blownuts
03-23-2013, 01:34 AM
white babbys can go for $20k or more

Camoron
03-23-2013, 01:36 AM
how many abortions have you had over the years lisa

blumpkin blownuts
03-23-2013, 01:38 AM
she says none so far but who knows
considering how many cumloads she intentionally soaks up if this is really the first time she's been pregnant it will probably be the last time

PROFESSIONAL WHITE SUPREMACIST
03-23-2013, 01:38 AM
RETHUGLICANS GET OUTTA MY UTERUS

plusle riot
03-23-2013, 01:41 AM
white babbys can go for $20k or more

ya, birthing one will only grant you $8000AU. that is the official price of a government aussie baby. before my mother died she called me and told me to come back and have babies. she was a stupid cunt.

blumpkin blownuts
03-23-2013, 01:41 AM
now lisa's trying to make me look like the slut because i had a girl in college take the abortion pill like 2-3 weeks in which i don't even think counts as an abortion

plusle riot
03-23-2013, 01:47 AM
taking care of biscuits erryday

Camoron
03-23-2013, 01:53 AM
i wish I had a way to generate 8000 dollars from my genitals

Camoron
03-23-2013, 01:54 AM
this also applies to the ron jeremy thread

juji
03-23-2013, 03:58 AM

who the fuck cares lol

rubycalaber
03-23-2013, 11:03 AM
theory: lisa has abortions for sexual gratification

Dustin
03-23-2013, 11:20 AM
who the fuck cares lol

rubycalaber
03-23-2013, 11:21 AM
lmao yeah australians are all fucking retarded

I think it might be something about being physically inside the country

like iwc is ok but she lives in america now

and this other aussie teknorat I know had a shit childhood in australia but moved to america and had a great life where he got to shoot guns all the time and tell niggers to get out for a living but now hes back in australia and his life is shit where hes married and cant play video games that much and is nogunz

I think australia is just a hellmouth that sucks the life force out of people

Autistic Spectrum
03-23-2013, 11:32 AM

post your tits, its the only way we can be sure.

Garfield
03-23-2013, 11:58 AM
no please dont, no one wants to see that

maks
03-23-2013, 12:21 PM
like iwc is ok but she lives in america now

Actually I think she might have flipped her lid... She's been attacking me over nothing lately, apparently she's greatly offended that I'm not out to destroy cody and boobz, I have a lot of nerve not hating the same people she hates.

Autistic Spectrum
03-23-2013, 12:28 PM
cody and boobz really boil my potatoes

Garfield
03-23-2013, 12:34 PM
V3CgeJED9SU&autoplay=1

maks
03-23-2013, 12:38 PM
I have an idea why don't I hate everyone all the time because that won't get old fast

Garfield
03-23-2013, 12:46 PM
its nothing to get upset over

maks
03-23-2013, 12:57 PM
She accused me of expecting her to always be a 'yes man', which is ass backwards because she's essentially bitching at me for having opinions which differ from hers. You know how I feel about people making demonstrably untrue accusations, if you don't then go ahead and ask plug drugs.

Howard Dean
03-23-2013, 01:25 PM
whos the daddy

Howard Dean
03-23-2013, 01:26 PM
man i need to catchup on my rubynet soaps

Autistic Spectrum
03-23-2013, 01:27 PM
whos the daddy
it's one of these guys, can't be sure which one

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m7g7eobXlD1qzluhjo1_1280.jpg

Camoron
03-24-2013, 11:25 PM
it's one of these guys, can't be sure which one

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m7g7eobXlD1qzluhjo1_1280.jpg

girl on the bottom left is an improvement

maks
03-24-2013, 11:35 PM
that's actually a guy there on the bottom left camoron maybe you need to lower your display resolution or get some glasses

Camoron
03-24-2013, 11:37 PM
the girl above him I mean obviosuly
I'd fuck her and she would probabky only want like 10 bucks

Camoron
03-24-2013, 11:37 PM
the crystal meth made her lose weight she was kinda chunky before

maks
03-24-2013, 11:40 PM
yeah she's got way nicer hair too

Autistic Spectrum
08-28-2013, 10:59 AM
i hope your child is doing ok,

steveyos YOLO
08-28-2013, 12:08 PM
What kind of idiot openly discusses shit like this

Autistic Spectrum
08-28-2013, 12:19 PM

steveyos YOLO
08-28-2013, 12:20 PM
She could've gotten more welfare money by keeping the kid...

Autistic Spectrum
08-28-2013, 12:25 PM
that baby would have been super retarded, and then lisa would just smoke pot around it all the time, and that poor kid would have lisa as a mom, and god dam lisa u where right killing your child, u just made me pro choice lisa, good job

Autistic Spectrum
12-06-2013, 11:54 AM
rip lisa's dead child

steveyos
12-06-2013, 12:27 PM
that kid is looking down at all this from heaven thanking god it didn't have to deal with lis

Autistic Spectrum
12-06-2013, 12:28 PM
next time i have a dr's appt for an abortion i am gonna make a thread about i will get at least 6 pages of replies

steveyos
12-06-2013, 12:31 PM
lol

steveyos YOLO
12-06-2013, 12:33 PM
Stop doxing lisa and posting her private info that she openly posts about on her own

Autistic Spectrum
12-06-2013, 12:35 PM
i am too busy doxing myself and begging strangers for attn,,,

steveyos
12-06-2013, 12:38 PM
why are you doxing yourself why are you doxing yourself

steveyos
12-06-2013, 12:38 PM
stop doxing yourself stop doxing yourself - lisa's brother as he's doxing the shit outa her

Autistic Spectrum
12-06-2013, 01:00 PM
lisa you are going to burn in hell for all eternity for this ...

lisa this guy is your safety contact when you come to america because you have no friends or family

Wendy <3
10-28-2016, 12:47 PM
i hope your child is doing ok,