PDA

View Full Version : I Will Quit

0bnoxious0ne
03-18-2013, 08:31 AM
If Lisa quits for real. The only way I can see that happening is by successfully bullying Flaglerchat off the site. With Flag rourand I no longer posting here, Lisa will likely quit for good shortly after. You can kill 3 birds (lizards) with one stone simply by forcing Flag off. Youz should have allies at digital gangster to help youz with this. Cody claims to know Flaglerchat's real identity so this is a perfect test to prove that Cody is more loyal to youz over lizards.

lnopia the great
03-18-2013, 08:33 AM
include cody with this exodus and ill ban fagercat myself

timmy
03-18-2013, 08:38 AM
include cody with this exodus and ill ban fagercat myself

this.
plus stfu and post your dick OB, no one cares about this shit okay:handshake: you should now leave

0bnoxious0ne
03-18-2013, 10:38 AM
:sadpanda: <-- why is this not a smiley?inopia and cbarry are calling you out on your loyalty.

Bouncer
03-18-2013, 10:44 AM
Cody is flaglehomo

0bnoxious0ne
03-18-2013, 10:50 AM
U KKKun't Bruce Forte Der flaglerchat

I know but would like for them to try for lulz sake.

0bnoxious0ne
03-18-2013, 10:51 AM
U KKKun't Bruce Forte Der flaglerchat

I know but would like for them to try for lulz sake.

timmy
03-18-2013, 11:27 AM
lulz sake...
youre a huge faggot

timmy
03-18-2013, 11:28 AM
do you ever look at yourself OB and think that you are the lamest faggot of them all?

timmy
03-18-2013, 11:28 AM
my grandma is cooler than you

0bnoxious0ne
03-18-2013, 11:32 AM
do you ever look at yourself OB and think that you are the lamest faggot of them all?

I enjoy laming and faggoting up this forum.

blumpkin blownuts
03-18-2013, 11:33 AM
i don't mind cody
hardly anyone responds to flagler so he's easy to ignore when he gets boring, but usually it's fun to feed him bad info and watch him dance in circles thinking he doxed somebody
lisa is a lifer here, she can't stay away longer than a week and flag has nothing to do with it
you seem to be the only one with the will to stay out, you only show up for like a day at a time which isn't enough to be a problem

as much as i hate to admit it we need a few lizards here or otherwise we would be forced to devour established posters whenever we need people to pick on, which would lead to much worse drama. i think we could do without lisa though, she's a spamming cunt and drama whore but there's nothing we or anyone can do to convince her to leave. all we can do is watch her continue to self-destruct and come back for more, it's sad but it's not our fault

timmy
03-18-2013, 11:35 AM

but you do that to every forum, and its pretty much like does this guy have friends in real life because he really is a boring bland person who adds nothing yet so fucking lame that they dont subtract anything either

timmy
03-18-2013, 11:36 AM
i don't mind cody
hardly anyone responds to flagler so he's easy to ignore when he gets boring, but usually it's fun to feed him bad info and watch him dance in circles thinking he doxed somebody
lisa is a lifer here, she can't stay away longer than a week and flag has nothing to do with it
you seem to be the only one with the will to stay out, you only show up for like a day at a time which isn't enough to be a problem

as much as i hate to admit it we need a few lizards here or otherwise we would be forced to devour established posters whenever we need people to pick on, which would lead to much worse drama. i think we could do without lisa though, she's a spamming cunt and drama whore but there's nothing we or anyone can do to convince her to leave. all we can do is watch her continue to self-destruct and come back for more, it's sad but it's not our fault

in a way the lizards are inadvertently helping

blumpkin blownuts
03-18-2013, 11:36 AM

you and flag are insignificant pipsqueaks

0bnoxious0ne
03-18-2013, 11:41 AM
you and flag are insignificant pipsqueaks
You need to quit projecting your fear of.nacassistic personality invalidation onto otherd.

timmy
03-18-2013, 11:43 AM
i like how this retard deludes himself that hes a girl and also deludes himself that hes intelligent it really works together to be the worst kind of faggot there is

timmy
03-18-2013, 11:43 AM
OB why dont you let me fuck you in the ass i will love you harder and longer than your trucker wife ever could i got a real dick

blumpkin blownuts
03-18-2013, 11:55 AM
You need to quit projecting your fear of.nacassistic personality invalidation onto otherd.

doesn't even make sense, you're fucking fried lol

always stevey
03-18-2013, 01:51 PM
What will you do if your darling Lisa quits life?

0bnoxious0ne
03-18-2013, 02:06 PM
The deal is off and I will have to pick up the slack.

0bnoxious0ne
03-18-2013, 02:06 PM
The deal is off and I will have to pick up the slack.

always stevey
03-18-2013, 02:11 PM
Serious business, these forums.

juji
03-18-2013, 03:16 PM
Lisa is on abortion procedure, whinning tranny who believes himself is the queen troll