PDA

View Full Version : ATTN: Bouncer

Johnny Kennedy
03-20-2013, 05:02 AM
you disappointed me yesterday, i told you to come and testify as to what went on between you and may, i did not tell you to come in thinking you can run it, if you had done as i wished things may have been different for you.

Im going to give you a second chance tho, even tho you dont deserve it, but there are bigger things at stake.

You will create another acct, you will notify me when you are ready to participate, the trial will commence, you will be in no position to determine how the trial will proceed, you will only be asked questions when the need arises, and then answer. you will be required to give any and all tetimony for the prosecution and then be cross examined by the defense, any physical evidence must be handed over to the prosecution before you are allowed to testify.

If at any time it is determined that you are not answering honestly, holding something back, or participating in order to execute other motives you will once again be banished and never asked to return. I cannot stress the seriousness of 'never' enough.

If your claim on having hard evidence is false then you best confess right now, any emails, screencpas etc. that corroborate with your previous statements on the accused must be made available for public record.

cooperation with the prosecution will result in a clean slate and a trial, probationary membership at the forum that you know you want to post at more than anything else, theres a reason you still haven't moved on and forgotten abotu us, i know you want to post there, and if you can cooperate and then successfully prove you can be a normally functioning member of our community than you may once again participate as a normal, everyday member amongst us, but you must understand that you are not remarkable in our eyes, no hand outs, no special treatment, and no privileges that any other random person there would not receive without first proving his worth.

please read this over carefully again, you have shown in the past that you have a tendency to make very abrupt decisions that dont always end up working out in your favor.

timmy
03-20-2013, 05:45 AM
retard drama

Obnoxious Bitch
03-20-2013, 05:54 AM
A trial...lol. And I thought RC circle jerkers were pathetic.

rubycalaber
03-20-2013, 11:55 AM
wouldnt read even if you locked a SAM onto me and were like read this or you get blown up I'd be like go ahead mate
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v606/rubycalaber/TLDRDrone.gif

dcent
03-21-2013, 12:22 AM
quality responses.

RC for life, fuck these lizards, I hate all lizards because I am not a lizard.

Garfield
03-21-2013, 12:33 AM
http://www.cdc.gov/healthypets/images/reptilerecomendations.jpg