PDA

View Full Version : I have been here a bit over a month, I was wondering

mrs. hyde
03-20-2013, 11:30 AM
Why is there not a single friendly person here? I bring no harm and am not associated with the retards that do.
I hate baby killers with nasty tits.. I figured that may help me but I guess not.:confused:

rubycalaber
03-20-2013, 11:37 AM
lisa aborting her baby was a good thing since it would have gotten molested on day one knowing her life

maks
03-20-2013, 11:40 AM
I was nice to you, until your friends started showing up. You have to look at it from my perspective, here's the timeline

Mrs Hyde shows up and is forgettable but not especially annoying
a day or two later Jesus Didn't Tap shows up and is incredibly annoying
a week later every single other annoying faggot from your forum shows up and is incredibly annoying

I know damn well you're on the staff at :lizard:.com, and every single one of these dipshits blames you for driving them away from there (and eventually onto here), but when I ask you to help you say you can't do anything. I say that's bullshit, I think it's well within your power to end this and if you refuse then you're going to get treated the same as the people you brought here with you.

mrs. hyde
03-20-2013, 11:42 AM
I came here to get away from them, I can't get them to leave!

lnopia the great
03-20-2013, 11:42 AM
im nice right

mrs. hyde
03-20-2013, 11:44 AM
im nice right

i think so, you don't say much nor ask me to leave so yes.. you may be nice

maks
You're going to figure out a way because "I can't" isn't cutting it. Until then I will wage a war of attrition upon you, no matter how many threads you make whining about how unfair it is.

mrs. hyde
You're going to figure out a way because "I can't" isn't cutting it. Until then I will wage a war of attrition upon you, no matter how many threads you make whining about how unfair it is.

whatever, i can take it

fanfare
03-20-2013, 11:46 AM
I have absolutely never ever ever understood what that lizard gif is supposed to mean, or who people like 'Cody' are. My brain literally just filters/glances over any forum name I'm not familiar with. Its like counting how many 'o's there are in a sentence, you skip the 'o' in the word 'of' for some reason.

rubycalaber
03-20-2013, 11:49 AM
I remember we used to use the term lizard back in like fucking 2005 on the forums, but I cant recall what it was in reference too

rubycalaber
03-20-2013, 11:49 AM
I think maybe it was in reference to people who had green rep, the thinking being if you have green rep on a troll forum you're doing something wrong

>tfw you have been on the same forum for 8 years

maks
03-20-2013, 11:57 AM
I have absolutely never ever ever understood what that lizard gif is supposed to mean, or who people like 'Cody' are. My brain literally just filters/glances over any forum name I'm not familiar with. Its like counting how many 'o's there are in a sentence, you skip the 'o' in the word 'of' for some reason.

The lizard gif represents forums which aren't worth mentioning by name, and the posters who come from them

maks
03-20-2013, 11:58 AM
whatever, i can take it

Sure, that's why you keep making threads like this one.

mrs. hyde
03-20-2013, 12:01 PM
this was the first and only and a serious question.. do you ppl not like new posters? do you like keeping it the same boring few you have or what?

maks
03-20-2013, 12:03 PM
do you ppl not like new posters?

New or old, I do not like shitty posters, like the ones you brought here

do you like keeping it the same boring few you have or what?

There's a couple of those I could stand to lose too.

mrs. hyde
03-20-2013, 12:05 PM
so ban them

maks
03-20-2013, 12:09 PM
If I could I would, but ruby won't give me the power because he knows I would ban about 80% of the forum

timmy
03-20-2013, 12:10 PM
this is all codys fault cody is the reason all this cancer has showed up

maks
03-20-2013, 12:10 PM
I need to catch clay in one of his 'give someone mod for 5 minutes' moods it'll be the holocaust up in this bitch

mrs. hyde
03-20-2013, 12:11 PM
I don't have cancer or any other ailments

timmy
I think maybe it was in reference to people who had green rep, the thinking being if you have green rep on a troll forum you're doing something wrong

>tfw you have been on the same forum for 8 years

this isnt the same forum, this is an offshoot of a now dead ytmsnfw forum... this isnt ytmnsfw ruby... this is your version of FJS

maks
this is all codys fault cody is the reason all this cancer has showed up

you're the reason cody showed up so maybe you should keep your head down when it comes to this stuff barry

timmy
03-20-2013, 12:13 PM
>tfw ive been on the same forum(rubynet) for 2 years(is an offshoot forum)

timmy
03-20-2013, 12:13 PM
you're the reason cody showed up so maybe you should keep your head down when it comes to this stuff barry

and cody acted on his own bringing more people i cant be responsible for codys actiuons

maks
03-20-2013, 12:20 PM
and cody acted on his own bringing more people i cant be responsible for codys actiuons

some would say if you're responsible for cody you're responsible for cody's actions...

I'm not blaming you, just saying maybe you shouldn't bring this stuff up. I tell cody the same thing every time he goes off talking about :lizard:s and ends up quoted in someone's sig

lnopia the great
03-20-2013, 12:50 PM
lizards in 2005 were juat ahitty posters

rubycalaber
03-20-2013, 01:09 PM
this is your version of FJS

you're being too kind!

maks
03-20-2013, 01:45 PM
This is the 'real' forum, not an offshoot. It's the spiritual successor of the old forum, it picked up where the old one left off, and the whole community migrated here at once rather than trickling in over some sort of schism.

rubycalaber
03-20-2013, 02:06 PM
I'm literally moses leading my people away from the enslavement of the pharaohs to the promise land, except this time the jews arnt invited

Gentleman Doli
03-20-2013, 02:07 PM
ghmn,nn..... show me YO BOOBIES bitch!!! abwahahahahahahahahaha Sorry. but Seriously, If you ever want to chat in PMs, or even discuss things taht are trubling u, just shoot me a message ;] - we can talk about watever u want, opera, fine dining, wine, mim quite a sofisticated young man despite my twisted senese of humor. My AIM is Adolf Hitler Broke My Hymen.

Gentleman Doli
03-20-2013, 02:09 PM
chat log between me and tihs hot babe;
adolf hitler broke my hymen [4:20 PM]: hello, i am adolf hitler broke my hyemn
hot_babe66642069allthefunny numbers or whatever lmao [4:20 PM]: helo. lets have sex ll.
adolf hitler broke my hymen [4:20 PM]: okay