03-22-2013, 07:31 PM
adios

Lisa Claus
03-22-2013, 07:32 PM
yeah

what's the point of a public forum?

Dustin
03-22-2013, 07:34 PM
Why was the unashamed, admitted lover of cannabis delayed in finishing up a post in celebration of 4/20, the marijuana holiday, that is celebrated by smoking lots of weed?

Here's a hint: I was fucking HIGH.

^_^

I'm not sure I've EVER been that high, but it was certainly nice. And, yeah, I pretty much hand to spend the following day turning my brain back on. But DAMN, that was some good shit I done smoked!

Anyway, I think most of this speaks for itself. I've soapboxed over weed before. And, it does get boring to hear the same talking points rehashed. In short: safer than alcohol, gateway theory is total bullshit, can't overdose on it, non-addictive, great potential for revenue and costs saved in the fruitless enforcement of prohibition.

I think I touched all the main ones.

Oh, and, you know, IT'S A FUCKING FLOWER!

Chrysanthemums won't rise up and kill us, and neither will Cannabis sativa.

But, it was fun. They're not dressed in quite the way I pictured, but I think it still works. Just a case of having one idea when I start, and finding something I like better as I work on it.

clay
03-22-2013, 08:13 PM
8:28 PM - stompleb: bye

rubycalaber
03-22-2013, 08:13 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v606/rubycalaber/In%20use/seriousnigondanet.jpg:original

blumpkin blownuts
03-22-2013, 08:20 PM
^lol, 419 scammer reversal

Lisa Claus
03-22-2013, 08:22 PM
bob had an abortion

blumpkin blownuts
03-22-2013, 08:24 PM
um yeeeeeeeeeeah ok

always stevey
03-22-2013, 08:24 PM
Lisa is a white nigger shit that belongs in a toilet. :)

Dustin
03-22-2013, 08:27 PM
harsh bro

Lisa Claus
03-22-2013, 08:28 PM
so.. you gonna have that ice baby? or are you gonna do the right thing & get scraped?what are you talking about

I don't take ice I had a puff or two months ago before I left Pete for being a full on junky. What does "get scraped" mean?

nevermind I thought you were lisa. i'm just making shit upI am Lisa and I have never been into ice. Yeah I've TRIED it once or twice but never paid for it and I think it's a fucking nasty drug, I've seen what it does to people

I only ever smoked pot in the past few years... aside from the puff of ice I had when Pete gave it to me but I only had a couple of puffs... I don't like what it does to people... it makes them psycho liars

You were telling me pete gave you something else lately... something not drug related at all? Wondering what happened with that?I am probably going to get an abortion if you must know. The doctor wanted em to think for a couple of more days but I am seeing him again on Monday. I think I need to get 2 doctors approval before getting one. I'm not very happy about it and don;t want to discuss it further.

ok so i know it's you now. "getting scraped" = getting an abortionok

I don't think I want to talk about it

unless you've ever been in this situation and frankly if you have that would be a feat of nature that would deserve world press.

i've been in that situation. I got a girl pregnant once and we decided to abort rather than bring a baby into a miserable life where the parents didn't have sufficient time nor resources to raise itI think it's a bit different when it's inside of you and your own body that decided to do this retarded shit and it's making you feel sick and tired and hormones going retarded and it's inside you relying on you to either provide a healthy place for it to grow or die

it's your body. ultimately the choice is yours and yours alone. if pete agrees with your decision, then great for you both. if not, then too bad for him.yeah

I think it fucks around your body no matter what... like if I abort it will still fuck my body around a fair bit.

Pete is out of the picture, he is hardly in any position to support me on any decision either way. He's decided to take ice and go crazy. I'll just try and clean up the fragments of my life and do what is best. I don;t think it would be fair ona child to have one out of this current situation. I mean I did want kids one day but I wanted to be in a position where I was well and able myself and the father wasn't a scumb bag lying ice junky

well obviously i'm in no position to influence your choice either, but i will say i agree with your logicok thankyou

wish I could say the same with you about that maths question but... =/ lol

Really? You're not just trying to piss me off with that?

Tell me you at least see my angle then? The given density is for the complete object - hollow solid plus contained gas.

always stevey
03-22-2013, 08:31 PM
LOL that Lisa just figured this out. You thought she woulda caught on by now, but you can't blame low class girl for being slow

blumpkin blownuts
03-22-2013, 08:34 PM
oh noes, lisa is posting my pm's to her again full of privileged information that will damage me because i always trust her not to post my pm's despite the fact she posts every single one

always stevey
03-22-2013, 08:35 PM
yeah

what's the point of a public forum?

Public forum? Do you think this forum is brought to you by taxes and by the people?.. like a public bus or park and that you morons have rights?

blumpkin blownuts
03-22-2013, 08:35 PM
ftr i never post lisa's pm's especially the ones she asks me to keep private because i'm not an ass

Lisa Claus
03-22-2013, 08:37 PM
ftr i never post lisa's pm's especially the ones she asks me to keep private because i'm not an assyou're fully an ass

trolling me around about an abortion when you've had one yourself

always stevey
03-22-2013, 08:38 PM
Internet peoples are so mean! :'(

Lisa Claus
03-22-2013, 08:39 PM
a public forum implies that a forum is viewable to the public, people can join and post

it's kind of the point of a forum

otherwise you should get your "friends" and post on IM together

this is a FORUM... some people don;t seem to understand what a forum is

m0nde
03-22-2013, 08:40 PM
you're fully an ass

trolling me around about an abortion when you've had one yourselfya, he had an abortion, himself

always stevey
03-22-2013, 08:40 PM
Then go to a forum where people do.

blumpkin blownuts
03-22-2013, 08:41 PM
ya, he had an abortion, himself

technically i miscarried

always stevey
03-22-2013, 08:41 PM
Oh the poor little Lisa and her shitty, white trash friends aren't getting pandered to by the posters and admin.. Oh no

m0nde
03-22-2013, 08:44 PM
technically i miscarriedtrolling around

always stevey
03-22-2013, 08:46 PM
you're fully an ass

Keep your laws off my body

blumpkin blownuts
03-22-2013, 08:48 PM
you're fully an ass

if you want to be a cumdumpster why wouldn't you use birth control instead of getting a bunch of abortions
it's much more morally acceptable, and i would think it's cheaper
will you ever stop bein so stupid

PROFESSIONAL WHITE SUPREMACIST
03-22-2013, 08:56 PM
cheaper to just roll yourself down the stairs a few times or get drunk and snort a bunch of pills thats what the girls I went to high school with did when they had a little D'juan or Shitavious growing in their belly

Lisa Claus
03-22-2013, 09:18 PM
if you want to be a cumdumpster why wouldn't you use birth control instead of getting a bunch of abortions
it's much more morally acceptable, and i would think it's cheaper
will you ever stop bein so stupidto date you have had more abortions than me bob

blumpkin blownuts
03-22-2013, 09:21 PM
induced miscarriage

clay
03-22-2013, 09:22 PM
stomples mad because i wont take obnoxious bitch out of the lizardex

Lisa Claus
03-22-2013, 09:27 PM
stomples mad because i wont take obnoxious bitch out of the lizardexI don't see why you quarantined her in the first place.... or any of the people for that matter

lnopia the great
03-22-2013, 09:28 PM
trying to convince yourself your right by bringing someone innocent to your level is disgusting lisa

PROFESSIONAL WHITE SUPREMACIST
03-22-2013, 10:00 PM
I don't see why you quarantined her in the first place.... or any of the people for that matter

because its not entertaining reading a bunch of 50 year olds and truck stop whores e-feuding with each other

clay
03-22-2013, 10:16 PM
a public forum implies that a forum is viewable to the public
1.) where does it say we're a public forum?

2.) http://i.imgur.com/XMa8GIu.jpg

Autistic Spectrum
03-22-2013, 10:46 PM
a public forum implies that a forum is viewable to the public, people can join and post

it's kind of the point of a forum

otherwise you should get your "friends" and post on IM together

this is a FORUM... some people don;t seem to understand what a forum is
lisa really get's ytmnsfw, man this is like that one time on the eniemiene fourms where zippy29829 was like dr dre is a nigger and everyone got mad and wanted him banned but lisa was like no, zippy has the right to free speech, even if zippy is wrong and dr dre is not a nigger zippy still has the right to post it.

Autistic Spectrum
03-22-2013, 10:48 PM
and stomple the 43 posts you made over the last 6 months where really great, and this is a huge blow to the candy crew,

juji
03-22-2013, 10:50 PM
OB's brain is laughable, i don't know why Clay would ban Ob, other lizards like flagerchat alts were worthless to read posts

Autistic Spectrum
03-22-2013, 10:51 PM
THIS IS WHERE MEDS AND REJECT HAVEN COME TO POST GOOGLE SEARCHES, THE CANDY CREW IS KNOWN FOR THAT. AND CLAY YOU TOOK THAT AWAY.

juji
03-22-2013, 10:52 PM
^^who teh fuck this alt

Autistic Spectrum
03-22-2013, 10:55 PM
it's me, lead paint

juji
03-22-2013, 10:56 PM
i tought lead paint died due to his heart attack

Autistic Spectrum
03-22-2013, 10:58 PM
it's me lead paints ghost.

juji
03-22-2013, 11:01 PM
:yeaok:

rubycalaber
03-22-2013, 11:01 PM
it's me lead paints ghost.

http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/406/531/217.gif

Camoron
03-22-2013, 11:03 PM
:mystery:

maks
03-23-2013, 05:49 AM
Didn't read this thread, but whatever you did clay thanks I owe you one.

Dustin
03-23-2013, 09:30 AM
I don't see why you quarantined her in the first place.... or any of the people for that matter

because they suck like you

clay
03-23-2013, 04:47 PM
i miss stompleb :(

maks
03-23-2013, 04:57 PM
i miss stompleb :(

would you feel better if I made a thread about a shitty $2 indie game with graphics from 1994