PDA

View Full Version : so here's my story

m0nde
03-22-2013, 09:13 PM
My Story
Hi! My name is Kelly and this is my site. The sole purpose for this site has changed!!! It used to be to let everyone know that Dustin Diamond, the guy who played Screech from Saved by the Bell, ripped me off and to find out if others were ripped off by him as well!! But now it's more of a place to vent about what an ASSHOLE this guy is in general. Especially since his appearance on Celebrity Fit Club! Who knew a guy could make so many people hate him, just by being himself...WHAT A DICK! I wish the drill sergeant would have beaten the crap outta him....I would have donated $50 to him to give screeech a proper ass kicking!
Why he's a DICK

So here's my story. I was listening to the Howard Stern show and heard Dustin Diamond being interviewed. He was losing his home because he couldn't afford to pay off his mortgage. He was trying to sell shirts that had his picture on the front, and on the back it said, "i paid $15.00 to save Screeech's house" and for an extra $5 he would sign them for you. I thought they were funny, so I ordered 2, signed, one for me and one for my husband. I paid for them through paypal,$50 with shipping and waited. I soon received an email stating I should receive my shirts on July 5, 2006, and I still haven't gotten them! I sent emails, but no response. At first I was cutting him slack, I thought it was probably a nightmare trying to ship out all the shirts and deal with all the email he probably was receiving, so I waited and would drop an email every now and then. But now I've come to the realization that I'm not getting my shirts and Dustin Diamond couldn't care less about it, cuz he's just a DICK! Unfortunately for me, I gave him too long to send me the shirts, and now I can't get my money back through paypal...they only give you 45 days to file a complaint! So I am forced to hate Dustin Diamond forever

WHAT A JERK! I HATE HIM!!!!!

Lexi Persimmons
03-22-2013, 09:20 PM
Should have made another pawg thread.

it's Fri night.

rootbeer
03-23-2013, 10:59 AM
real name is kiki

rubycalaber
03-23-2013, 11:21 AM
and I was raped before I was killed