PDA

View Full Version : That's right the apocalypse is here the second coming has arrived, I am back.....

kackerot
05-25-2016, 12:43 PM
Anyways glad to see stveyooo is still eating his way to a better life, I actually saw him and he actually looked
ok for a over weight fucktard, but I heard he got the lap band, so soon he will be a star.... anyways do you think
its working, the lap band???

http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g35/kackerot/hairy_fat_guy.jpg

write your answer on a bottle put the cap on it and bust it over your big as melon head...

So today I logged into Wells Fargo to pay my cable bill and look at what I got by my wonderful lovely ex wife, she
must have just got a new job... See what is cool about being a pimp, you get child support paid to you instead
of paying it to some one else, god bless America...
She tries to avoid work which sucks for me and my boy cause we can go months without a check so the state
takes away her drives license but she is smart she gets a job gets back her license and then she quits it again,
see here in California if you don't pay child support you loose your drivers license....anyways look at what i got..

05/25/16 CASDU CHILD SUP CA06000 160524 DSB000077155 $1,766.00

when I saw that I was like sweet, time to buy a xbox one, halo 5 bundle, I actually got a woody...
pictures will soon follow...

Of my xbox one halo bundle edition not my woody, this was me driving to bank to get cash....

http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g35/kackerot/newdddd_zpse3qw94nh.jpg

juji
05-25-2016, 01:25 PM
When we believed Kackerot died because of cancer, now you seem alive, youre ended up the problems with your child and economy problems, so what happened your weed factory?

juji
05-25-2016, 01:27 PM
Bad news: Steveyos is not fat anymore but the good news steveyos got kicked out from mom's house, then sister's house and now he is living in the van

Poopalew
05-25-2016, 01:30 PM
Bad news: Steveyos is not fat anymore but the good news steveyos got kicked out from mom's house, then sister's house and now he is living in the van

hotel manager.

kackerot
05-25-2016, 01:43 PM
When we believed Kackerot died because of cancer, now you seem alive, youre ended up the problems with your child and economy problems, so what happened your weed factory?

Its doing good 3 lbs every 4 weeks, if you look at pictures my room would normally grow 5 and a half to 6 lbs every 8 weeks, but
I hated waiting 8 weeks for a new supply... See I run a sea of green which means i do everything clone veg and bloom... so I
decided to split my bloom room into two sides that way every 4 weeks I get about 3 lbs instead of 6 every 8... I sale 2 and blaze one...

And my cancer is in remission, knock on my wood....

juji
05-25-2016, 01:47 PM
Is that reason how you stopped posting here for 2 or 3 years?

kackerot
05-25-2016, 01:57 PM
Is that reason how you stopped posting here for 2 or 3 years?

sort of i spent about a year in hospice, I mean I almost really died... the past year and a half I have been growing weed working with
dispensaries in norther California growing bud for other cancer people...

Plus I lost my kid for 6 months why I almost died then I got him backed I sued California for civil rights violation for taking
my boy away because I was dying.... the state said on record cancer people don't raise kids alone and i used that to win...
I did not sue for money like my lawyer wanted to i just fought and forced them to return my boy...

juji
05-25-2016, 03:49 PM
That sucks but so you had to deal with them, nice to see old poster like you here

m0nde
05-25-2016, 04:12 PM
Its doing good 3 lbs every 4 weeks, if you look at pictures my room would normally grow 5 and a half to 6 lbs every 8 weeks, but
I hated waiting 8 weeks for a new supply... See I run a sea of green which means i do everything clone veg and bloom... so I
decided to split my bloom room into two sides that way every 4 weeks I get about 3 lbs instead of 6 every 8... I sale 2 and blaze one...

And my cancer is in remission, knock on my wood....good to hear that cancerot, welcome back

Wendy <3
05-25-2016, 05:40 PM
Aren't you the one who posted pics of your tarbaby with a gun

Wendy <3
05-25-2016, 11:28 PM
I'd love to see him at the stabbing festival

rubycalaber
05-25-2016, 11:43 PM
just get a good gaming PC kackerot, console gaming is for plebians

Aren't you the one who posted pics of your tarbaby with a gun

I still have that pic

http://i.imgur.com/HN5y2ep.jpg

is your wee lad's cancer gone too?

kackerot
05-28-2016, 09:01 PM
just get a good gaming PC kackerot, console gaming is for plebians

I still have that pic

http://i.imgur.com/HN5y2ep.jpg

is your wee lad's cancer gone too?

That is right that is my boy, growing bud is sadly dangerous and I had to protect my crops,
I am very lucky no one tried to punk me I grow the best weed in southern California, which I ship off to
Arizona State college.... I don't make as much now thanks to the weed for medicine movement pushed by the
Dam liberas.... Anywasys my Xbox 1 rocks, thank you child support...
And ruby keeping pictures of my son, way to pedo for me dude I catch you in America I use u for target practice,
See I already told my son he is going to be taken, but I will find u and I will kill u....

The cancer he had by his cheek and around his eye is gone thanks to chemo....

I grow weed so it stands to reason I would get with a Jamaican chick so bite me on the mud babe bull shit
At least my girl was Mis Hemet and Miss San jacinto two years running....
Now I realize those are small ass town no one gives a fuck about but its still better then anything any whore on here
Has ever done or anyone's bitch has done..... Just saying..

Now let's get together for a smoke out on me...
I bring wax...

Lisa Battery
05-29-2016, 06:15 AM
Wow, in between all the spam I never even noticed satan posted.

TheLizardWhisperer
05-29-2016, 06:32 AM
Capish?

m0nde
05-29-2016, 08:36 AM
can someone sticmy this pls?

Tapatalj now autocorrects to tapatalj.

Lisa Battery
05-29-2016, 08:46 AM
can someone sticmy this pls?

No. You have THE worst and most stupid admin ideas. Just stop.

m0nde
05-29-2016, 01:55 PM
best admin idea would be to limit your posts to 5 a day

m0nde
05-29-2016, 02:04 PM
at least until this current meth binge is finished and you're ba k to normal

Wendy <3
05-29-2016, 02:17 PM
Are you sure it's meth or is it another one of her personalities that came out

m0nde
05-29-2016, 03:17 PM
i don't think she has full on dissociative personality disorder from all of her childhood interference, but it's possible

Wendy <3
05-29-2016, 04:14 PM
There's no other explanation for her psychological issues

Lisa Battery
05-29-2016, 08:30 PM
You two are retarded shit posters with no lives who ruin every thread.

Get lives you losers. I am in fact better than you in every single way. Deal with it insted of shit posting in every single thread whinging about it. I am literally the only thing you ever post about. None of it true or ever relevant to a thread. Get some professional help, you both need it more than anyone who has ever posted here and that is saying a lot.

m0nde
05-29-2016, 10:00 PM
ok

Wendy <3
05-29-2016, 11:02 PM
Nobody mentioned you for weeks and you came back throwing tantrums wanting us herped. You're not happy unless you have something to cry about. Gtfo of here and take all of your split personalities with you

Wendy <3
05-29-2016, 11:03 PM
You stupid crazy woman just leave us all alone and go back to reject heaven

m0nde
05-30-2016, 05:31 AM
idk why you insist on harassing my friends