PDA

View Full Version : dont you hate it when you give some guy a lift

timmy
02-28-2012, 07:11 PM
you arent asking for anything in return and he somehow slams the door too hard when he gets out?
im glad my car isnt luxury but seriously the driver door is fine because im not a retard i know my strength but all these retards have make my passenger door so fucked up i cant open it with a key anymore seriously wtf

maks
02-28-2012, 07:12 PM
making them give you road head doesn't count as not asking anything in return barry

timmy
02-28-2012, 07:13 PM
okay now that we got that clear maybe just maybe i got road head

timmy
02-28-2012, 07:14 PM
if i had a sports car and someone tried that with the passenger door i would pull out a bazooka and end their life

timmy
02-28-2012, 07:14 PM
<- never buying a sports car or never giving anyone a lift if driving a sports car

maks
02-28-2012, 07:15 PM
he asked you not to come in his mouth but you did and it pissed him off and that's why he slammed the door. I'm right, aren't I?

timmy
02-28-2012, 07:19 PM
thats pretty gross but yea okay

terror baby
02-28-2012, 07:23 PM
I yell at people when they slam my passenger door.

lnopia the great
02-28-2012, 07:28 PM
how does slamming the door have to do with the lock

maks
02-28-2012, 07:29 PM
I yell at people when they slam my passenger door.

do they give you road head?

timmy
02-28-2012, 07:34 PM
how does slamming the door have to do with the lock

slamming the door may damage the door lock mounting making it difficult or near impossible to open with a key...

elezzzark
02-28-2012, 07:37 PM
you arent asking for anything in return and he somehow slams the door too hard when he gets out?
im glad my car isnt luxury but seriously the driver door is fine because im not a retard i know my strength but all these retards have make my passenger door so fucked up i cant open it with a key anymore seriously wtf

That's First World Problem

timmy
02-28-2012, 07:42 PM
yeah i hear some companies in south america make really good cars

elezzzark
02-28-2012, 07:44 PM
In California, if i had a car and someone requests me for a lift, i should to say him "fuck off and buy a car" this is way of first world

ArchbshpDesmndPooPoo
02-28-2012, 07:48 PM
one time i was delivering pizzas and this foreign guy who probably couldnt read words that arent written in pube letters and thought i was a taxi opened my door and tried to get in i called him a motherfucker and waved a tire iron at him

elezzzark
02-28-2012, 07:56 PM
In Mexico if i had a car and someone requests me for a lift, i should get out machete and make hacks of his neck until off comes his head with blood making spray.

Do you believe in nationalism? i don't

elezzzark
02-28-2012, 08:00 PM
No one owes you for pride, just because it's part of society who respect you

boobz
02-28-2012, 08:01 PM
In Mexico if i had a car and someone requests me for a lift, I would get out the machete I keep in the trunk and force them to drive from Mexico to Texas USA and lead me to gush's real location so i could kill her again as she betrayed to me a bad reason

ArchbshpDesmndPooPoo
02-28-2012, 08:01 PM
libruls call me racist just because i want to kill all the niggers

elezzzark
02-28-2012, 08:03 PM
In Mexico if i had a car and someone requests me for a lift, I would get out the machete I keep in the trunk and force them to drive from Mexico to Texas USA and lead me to gush's real location so i could kill her again as she betrayed to me a bad reason

I tought you had ceased fire with me that maks told you, stop mocking at me

elezzzark
02-28-2012, 08:06 PM
In my country, being proud of who you are is ok, unless you are white. If you are white and you say you are proud of that they call you racist. You can be any other race and be proud, even openly racist, and it's tolerated. But if you are white and openly proud you are looked at in a bad way.

Do you think i do even give a fuck about this human race bullshit? i don't really care about race and native americans weren't consiered as citizens.

maks
02-28-2012, 08:06 PM
one time i was delivering pizzas and this foreign guy who probably couldnt read words that arent written in pube letters and thought i was a taxi opened my door and tried to get in i called him a motherfucker and waved a tire iron at him

WAS HE A PORCH MONKEY

boobz
02-28-2012, 08:11 PM
I tought you had ceased fire with me that maks told you, stop mocking at me

alright alright man chill out

terror baby
02-28-2012, 08:13 PM
In California, if i had a car and someone requests me for a lift, i should to say him "fuck off and buy a car" this is way of first world

lol good thing you chose california

boobz
02-28-2012, 08:14 PM
barry what car do you drive? holden explorer EXXXTREME edition?

elezzzark
02-28-2012, 08:15 PM
lol good thing you chose california

Too expensive to live, i could to look a new house in Texas. There tax free for personal use and not so expensive state.

elezzzark
02-28-2012, 08:16 PM
barry what car do you drive? holden explorer EXXXTREME edition?

Barry showed me his irl pic of Car, i don't even remember what is model and i didn't save this pic

ArchbshpDesmndPooPoo
02-28-2012, 08:19 PM
WAS HE A PORCH MONKEY

no i think he was a dot indian i felt bad when i realized he probably thought i was a taxi but whatever i thought he was a carjacker at first and even if he wasnt i dont want some foreign guy putting his poopy butt on my seat whenever i go to the bathroom at school and one of them is in there taking a dump i never hear the toilet paper roll spin after a splatter or plop

maks
02-28-2012, 08:19 PM
Too expensive to live, i could to look a new house in Texas. There tax free for personal use and not so expensive state.

the whole south is pretty cheap but not very receptive to mexicans

maks
02-28-2012, 08:20 PM
no i think he was a dot indian i felt bad when i realized he probably thought i was a taxi but whatever i thought he was a carjacker at first and even if he wasnt i dont want some foreign guy putting his poopy butt on my seat whenever i go to the bathroom at school and one of them is in there taking a dump i never hear the toilet paper roll spin after a splatter or plop

oh yeah those guys smell terrible, it's like they live in constant fear of a water shortage. also the custom over there is to wipe your ass with your hand then rinse it in a pitcher of water.

ArchbshpDesmndPooPoo
02-28-2012, 08:25 PM
zUaCdkrRFrY

maks
02-28-2012, 08:36 PM
zUaCdkrRFrY

highlights:

"eject an explosive flock of sparrows"

"bring your fistbowl to your anus and wash your dredlocks"

"the last grain of scheisse"

"depending on the composition of your excrement you will feel either relieved or concerned"

"bald forests"

Plug Drugs
02-28-2012, 08:59 PM
its a courtesy thing barry, they want to make sure your door is closed all the way, fucking asshole

lnopia the great
02-28-2012, 09:02 PM
slamming a car door will not fuck up the lock unless your piece of shit has rusted out structural damage which is your own fault

timmy
slamming it twice as hard as necessary is pretty courteous if you ask me

timmy
slamming a car door will not fuck up the lock unless your piece of shit has rusted out structural damage which is your own fault

im not even going to argue with you about this

elezzzark
02-28-2012, 09:04 PM
the whole south is pretty cheap but not very receptive to mexicans

Better you shouldn't to post about me while you're mocking at me

Plug Drugs
02-28-2012, 09:05 PM
highlights:

"eject an explosive flock of sparrows"

"bring your fistbowl to your anus and wash your dredlocks"

"the last grain of scheisse"

"depending on the composition of your excrement you will feel either relieved or concerned"

"bald forests"

bahahaha funniest video ive seen today

maks
02-28-2012, 09:06 PM
Better you shouldn't to post about me while you're mocking at me

How the hell am I mocking you by pointing out that the south is full of racists

elezzzark
02-28-2012, 09:08 PM
How the hell am I mocking you by pointing out that the south is full of racists

I went this place and no one thinks im mexican

SteveYelleSuXXX
02-28-2012, 09:10 PM
We'unz ghottz enuff ov dem mutha phukkin' greezurrrrz....................

MUWAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!

timmy
02-28-2012, 09:11 PM
can this faggot above me stop posting and ruining threads

elezzzark
02-28-2012, 09:11 PM
It's not just the south though maks. blacks are way more racist against mexicans than whites are. I can prove that easily.

Yeah, niggers

elezzzark
02-28-2012, 09:12 PM
can this faggot above me stop posting and ruining threads

Can you translate his some retarded language to english plz?

timmy
02-28-2012, 09:12 PM
hey inopia to save my breath from arguing with your dumb ass read this thread http://www.dslreports.com/forum/r24394038-Slamming-car-doors doors dont break from 1 slam but as everyone says anything can happen over a long period of time. eat my testicles.

maks
02-28-2012, 09:13 PM
I went this place and no one thinks im mexican

really nobody thought the guy who speaks spanish was mexican

timmy
Can you translate his some retarded language to english plz?
"the US has enough south americans... hahaha"

maks
why does dslreports have a thread about car doors

elezzzark
Probably because you bathe and try to speak in english. Most mexicans dont bother doing either.

jar ar yu...

i hated this pronunciation

elezzzark
02-28-2012, 09:17 PM
really nobody thought the guy who speaks spanish was mexican

Do you even think i am monologist? the most time i write text on papers

timmy
02-28-2012, 09:17 PM
why does dslreports have a thread about car doors

why does calumnet have a thread about lizards

maks
02-28-2012, 09:19 PM
Do you even think i am monologist? the most time i write text on papers

alright, I'm not sure why you're offended that I implied you're a mexican, I was just warning you that southerners are backwards inbred douchebags.

elezzzark
exactly, they hate mexicans because mexicans actually get jobs and shit while collecting welfare. makes the lazy niggers look bad. plus the competition for tenement housing.

You're right this actually happening in California, they don't greet to someone who looks like mexican

maks
why does calumnet have a thread about lizards

because they're here on this forum and they're unavoidable

elezzzark
02-28-2012, 09:20 PM
alright, I'm not sure why you're offended that I implied you're a mexican, I was just warning you that southerners are backwards inbred douchebags.

As i do not believe in nationalism, so i pretend as american that they should to shut the fuck up and leave me in peace but im offended when you think im really mexican

maks
02-28-2012, 09:22 PM
im offended when you think im really mexican

well I only think that because you were born and raised in mexico

elezzzark
02-28-2012, 09:23 PM
Yeah i know, I lived in Sacramento from 2000 to 2006

The funny thing is i went to bathroom in Chinese buffet, Bakersfield, there come 2 construction workers were blacks to use water to clean their faces and heads, while i was waiting to use water, then they greeted me and i smiled, then they left.

elezzzark
02-28-2012, 09:24 PM
well I only think that because you were born and raised in mexico

It's a subjetive, it doesn't matter when i born in Japan and im japanese, they teach me how awesome is Japan in school, who the fuck cares? we're humans and were born in planet earth, we didn't invent and create country and languages like the medieval kings did

maks
02-28-2012, 09:29 PM
It's a subjetive, it doesn't matter when i born in Japan and im japanese, they teach me how awesome is Japan in school, who the fuck cares? we're humans and were born in planet earth, we didn't invent and create country and languages like the medieval kings did

your nation of origin does not define who you are but it is a big part of it, being raised under the same culture gives people a lot of the same ideas and beliefs from their shared experience. that's not nationalism, it's reality.

elezzzark
02-28-2012, 09:36 PM
your nation of origin does not define who you are but it is a big part of it, being raised under the same culture gives people a lot of the same ideas and beliefs from their shared experience. that's not nationalism, it's reality.

and why you keep telling im mexican?

maks
02-28-2012, 09:43 PM
because you were born and raised in mexico

elezzzark
02-28-2012, 09:46 PM
I meant this is post you made it is supposed to your own point of view, it's exceptional when you call me mexican when i do not believe in nationalism

elezzzark
02-28-2012, 09:48 PM
If you were a worker of governement, i can call myself is mexican because i pretend so to avoid the trouble, it's like religion

maks
02-28-2012, 09:49 PM
a big part of who you are comes from the culture of the region you grew up in. forget about nationalism, it has nothing to do with the country. I have a connecticut accent, I could move to africa tomorrow I'm still going to have that accent. a guy from new jersey isn't suddenly going to become a good driver when he moves to canada. I don't think I'm wrong to identify a guy who grew up in mexico as a mexican.

Plug Drugs
02-28-2012, 09:52 PM
You are opposed to nationalism and racism yet OK with transphobia? I don't think so hypocrite. You'll just have to accept others saying that you and your people look and smell like shit. You get what you give in this world.

because you are seriously fucked up in the head if you want to remove certain body parts for aesthetic reasons you fuckin psycho
deal with the fucking hand you got dealt and if its too much to handle, then kill yourself to spare yourself the years of pain

elezzzark
02-28-2012, 09:53 PM
a big part of who you are comes from the culture of the region you grew up in. forget about nationalism, it has nothing to do with the country. I have a connecticut accent, I could move to africa tomorrow I'm still going to have that accent. a guy from new jersey isn't suddenly going to become a good driver when he moves to canada. I don't think I'm wrong to identify a guy who grew up in mexico as a mexican.

do i eat sushis it makes me to be japanese?

elezzzark
02-28-2012, 09:54 PM
because you are seriously fucked up in the head if you want to remove certain body parts for aesthetic reasons you fuckin psycho
deal with the fucking hand you got dealt and if its too much to handle, then kill yourself to spare yourself the years of pain

^

maks
do i eat sushis it makes me to be japanese?

no, but being born and raised in japan makes you more likely to eat sushis

maks

elezzzark
02-28-2012, 10:12 PM

Being born and raised doesn't mean to be part of nation, why we would to waste our time when you believe im mexican when i become american then i become norwiegan and finally i become italian for years living?

lnopia the great
02-28-2012, 10:14 PM
Would you prefer to be called hispanic

Plug Drugs
02-28-2012, 10:16 PM
I'm part native american and part scandinavian...
I tell chicks at bars that I'm part Viking and part Apache

maks
02-28-2012, 10:16 PM
Being born and raised doesn't mean to be part of nation, why we would to waste our time when you believe im mexican when i become american then i become norwiegan and finally i become italian for years living?

because your customs, habits, and thousands of other small parts of your personality due to your upbringing. moving to these countries won't change that, but if you were raised in america or norway or or italy you would be a different person.

elezzzark
02-28-2012, 10:18 PM
hispanic isn't a race and it's false cognate, don't believe it what they say, just follow the science

maks
02-28-2012, 10:19 PM
this is science elz, it's anthropology

elezzzark
02-28-2012, 10:21 PM
because your customs, habits, and thousands of other small parts of your personality due to your upbringing. moving to these countries won't change that, but if you were raised in america or norway or or italy you would be a different person.

then who the fuck cares? are you?

lnopia the great
02-28-2012, 10:22 PM
why would you ever admit to being part native american esp when meeting new girls

elezzzark
02-28-2012, 10:23 PM
this is science elz, it's anthropology

I know, but i'm trying to be an indepedent person

maks
02-28-2012, 10:25 PM
I know, but i'm trying to be an indepedent person

you're still an individual, but what you're doing is denying part of who you are

maks
02-28-2012, 10:26 PM
why would you ever admit to being part native american esp when meeting new girls

maybe he likes hippy chicks

elezzzark
02-28-2012, 10:27 PM
you're still an individual, but what you're doing is denying part of who you are

if you keep talking about this, then you're kind of like a nazi

maks
02-28-2012, 10:28 PM
you're a weido bro but it's not because you're mexican

Plug Drugs
02-28-2012, 10:31 PM
i met a few european girls who thought native americans were exotic and sexy, because they're the rarest ethnicity on the planet. And besides that, I'm only like 1/32nd native

Plug Drugs
02-28-2012, 10:32 PM
maybe he likes hippy chicks
oh yeah if i spew out some bullshit about "being one with nature" you get those types of girls eating out of the palms of your anus
"now we must take off all our clothes and be in naked closeness to experience the true existential essence of the life force"

lnopia the great
02-28-2012, 10:34 PM
that's because they've never been to an indian reserve or are unaware that urban natives are mostly drunk homeless people

Plug Drugs
02-28-2012, 10:36 PM
so,
the shit's chess, it ain't checkas
if i'm trying to pick up some upper class bitch i obviously don't mention being part native

maks
02-28-2012, 10:36 PM
oh yeah if i spew out some bullshit about "being one with nature" you get those types of girls eating out of the palms of your anus
"now we must take off all our clothes and be in naked closeness to experience the true existential essence of the life force"

that's exactly how I fucked the girl who works at the head shop

that's because they've never been to an indian reserve or are unaware that urban natives are mostly drunk homeless people

A guy who's too proud to use a woman's ignorance to his advantage is a guy who's not going to get a lot of ass.

elezzzark
02-28-2012, 10:37 PM
you're a weido bro but it's not because you're mexican

If you are an american, let me guess how you are:

1-Christhian
2-Hamburger Lover
3-NFL Fan
4-War Supporter (Taxes)
5-Fat
6-Socially Retarded in School (Fraternity)
7-Loud and Obnoxious
8-Materialist
9-You think french people are faggots which France gave a statue of Liberty to New York

While your point of view about nationality, maybe you should to accept these reasons how the americans are, doesn't matter about your realistic identify

Plug Drugs
02-28-2012, 10:44 PM
fcEgeK3QyHM&autoplay=1

elezzzark
02-28-2012, 10:46 PM
I remember that animated movie from 70's

lnopia the great
A guy who's too proud to use a woman's ignorance to his advantage is a guy who's not going to get a lot of ass.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjCH0yuxUv4

this is an example of an indian you would encounter in an urban environment. luckily outside the city they are mostly populated on indian reserves which only 10% do not look like somalian shanty towns

Plug Drugs
but french people are faggots. Even if they gave us the statue of liberty; over the next 200 years, we evolved to taking baths and having our women shave their arm pits - they didn't

Plug Drugs
02-28-2012, 10:48 PM

this is an example of an indian you would encounter in an urban environment. luckily outside the city they are mostly populated on indian reserves which only 10% do not look like somalian shanty towns

thats 100% true, you can barely fucking understand them too because they stagger the streets drunk, and they love harassing people

maks
02-28-2012, 10:49 PM
If you are an american, let me guess how you are:

1-Christhian
2-Hamburger Lover
3-NFL Fan
4-War Supporter (Taxes)
5-Fat
6-Socially Retarded in School (Fraternity)
7-Loud and Obnoxious
8-Materialist
9-You think french people are faggots which France gave a statue of Liberty to New York

While your point of view about nationality, maybe you should to accept these reasons how the americans are, doesn't matter about your realistic identify

Well that's a big list and some of them are unfair stereotypes so lets just concentrate on one of them to save time. hamburger lover. Hamburgers are a part of American culture, but maybe less so in iceland. If I am raised in America I am statistically more likely to love hamburgers, whereas if I was raised in iceland I would be just as likely to not even know what a hamburger is.

lnopia the great
02-28-2012, 10:51 PM
so your hamburger addiction defines you as american

maks
02-28-2012, 10:52 PM

I understand that. But if I met a hippy girl with a crystal around her neck going on and on about animal spirits and auras I wouldn't hesitate to tell her I was 1/4 iroquois or something. it's not my job to educate her it is my job to say whatever it takes to make her remove her clothing.

maks
02-28-2012, 10:53 PM
so your hamburger addiction defines you as american

I've never once in my life eaten poutine, didn't even know what it was until I discovered the internet. I'll bet you've eaten it, I'll bet you've eaten a lot of it.

elezzzark
02-28-2012, 10:59 PM
Well that's a big list and some of them are unfair stereotypes so lets just concentrate on one of them to save time. hamburger lover. Hamburgers are a part of American culture, but maybe less so in iceland. If I am raised in America I am statistically more likely to love hamburgers, whereas if I was raised in iceland I would be just as likely to not even know what a hamburger is.

It makes sense, but there are original hamburger restaurants in Iceland, so everyone knows about it, share culture is acceptable and everyone is right to eat any food from the world doesn't mean it's part of nationalism, it's custom where there knowledge to produce a lot of tacos in Mexico because it's cheaper, not mexican nation.

maks
02-28-2012, 11:03 PM
It makes sense, but there are original hamburger restaurants in Iceland, so everyone knows about it, share culture is acceptable and everyone is right to eat any food from the world doesn't mean it's part of nationalism, it's custom where there knowledge to produce a lot of tacos in Mexico because it's cheaper, not mexican nation.

it's not national, it's cultural, that is what I am saying that is all I was ever saying

lnopia the great
02-28-2012, 11:05 PM
there is a resturant called the poutinery where you can create the most disgustingly unhealthy poutine you can imagine and it is very delicious

maks
02-28-2012, 11:06 PM
I'm going to try tim horton's coffee one of these days but I'm sure it can't beat dunkin donuts

elezzzark
02-28-2012, 11:08 PM
it's not national, it's cultural, that is what I am saying that is all I was ever saying

Yes it's cultural, so you talked a lot about the nationalism

maks
02-28-2012, 11:11 PM
Yes it's cultural, so you talked a lot about the nationalism

I didn't! Mexico isn't just a country, it's a geographic region with a culture of its own.

elezzzark
02-28-2012, 11:14 PM
1-Mexico is a country
2-You talked a lot about the nationality than culture
3-You think culture is part of nationalism
4-Maybe you never know about Multiculturalism

lnopia the great
02-28-2012, 11:15 PM
nothing special about tim hortons other then the phony nationist pride they try to attach to the name

maks
02-28-2012, 11:27 PM
1-Mexico is a country

It's also a region and a culture

2-You talked a lot about the nationality than culture

I never mentioned nationality once

3-You think culture is part of nationalism

pretty sure I never said that either

4-Maybe you never know about Multiculturalism

whatever you say

maks
02-28-2012, 11:27 PM
nothing special about tim hortons other then the phony nationist pride they try to attach to the name

nothing special about dunkin donuts either except they're on every corner and in every gas station

boobz
02-29-2012, 01:30 AM
well what car do you drive timbo?

boobz
02-29-2012, 01:33 AM

i should just mention here that they don't actually eat that much sushi in japan. it's mostly a western thing we've blown out of proportion. it's like saying they only eat pizza in italy. carry on.
:trumpet:

timmy
02-29-2012, 02:14 AM
why i drive a classic lotus, boobz.

Desolation
02-29-2012, 02:20 AM
Threw the bitch in the back of a black Acura. Fed her acid now the duct tape quacks back at her.

Camoron
02-29-2012, 04:59 AM
zUaCdkrRFrY

censored for poop violation

Camoron
02-29-2012, 05:03 AM

dont tell people to kill themself online, you could go to prison by a "cyberbullying" reason

SteveYelleSuXXX
02-29-2012, 05:28 AM
Donut KKKillt yerseff JacKKK VenooKKKer

(how'd ya KKKooKKK da dawg ?????????????????) ]