PDA

View Full Version : Counter-Strike Duel: Plug Drugs vs. rubycalaber 2: This Time It's Personal!

rubycalaber
03-25-2013, 06:45 PM
the sequel to the smash hit youtube video Counter-Strike Duel: Plug Drugs vs. rubycalaber (http://youtu.be/qrjebHpSUbw) and its hilarious megathread (http://rubycalaber.com/forums/showthread.php?1961-Counter-Strike-Duel-Plug-Drugs-vs-rubycalaber) is here and THIS TIME... IT'S PERSONAL! Plug Drugs is back for revenge and out to clear his username by challenging me to a rematch (http://rubycalaber.com/forums/showthread.php?6742-i-challenge-you-to-a-duel) and in the midst of much internet drama about marks accusing plug drugs of falling for the charms of e-seductress and baby murderer Lisa and betraying us to the lizards or some such shenanigans comedy master Autistic Spectrum suggests we make it a little interesting and since you always gotta go bigger for the sequel we both agreed to the following terms that would result in either plug drugs either officially joining the enemy or raining terror down on his former friends if he so chooses...

the stakes: if plug drugs wins I have to make him S-MOD... if I win I get to put him in the lizard tank... FOR LIFE!

a battle for redemption... a battle for loyalty... a battle for the forums... BEGINS!

the only rule: first to 15 kills wins!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XF6sqXsDQ-8

ROUND 1

I literally hadnt played CSS since our last duel but I had played some CS:GO since then literally using a beta key some random dude who came in after that last duel gave me so I wasnt too bamboozled the problem was I had never played death match before so I didnt know the respawn system which I realized was shit since instead of just running straight at each other like the last game we had to hunt each other down since when you die you respawn at a random location and I didnt know the weapon buying system and literally the key to winning counter strike duels is buy the M249 so you can literally just hold down the trigger rand run at people for like four times as long which I figured out last time and Plug Drugs is using here but sadly I did not see the next option on the weapons list so had to rely on shitty assault rifles like the AK-47 and you can see in our first back and fourth down the streets having to reload fucked me over and let him ice me

SCORE: Plug Drugs 1 - 0 rubycalaber

ROUND 2

I barely have enough time to buy the Galil (more like the Gaylil) and check the score before he whips around a corner and kills me I presume he heard me buying my bullshit around the corner and knew I must be under that little alcove or he had a wallhack probably that

SCORE: Plug Drugs 2 - 0 rubycalaber

ROUND 3

then I see plug drugs down a long alley and give my position away spraying at him in shit video games you should always save the praying and spraying for when you're close enough if just hiding and holding it off is an option and yeah he seems to use the M249 throughout so that is the only reason he ever kills me he can mag dump for longer than I could fucking menu system have the best gun be on the first page motherfucker

SCORE: Plug Drugs 3 - 0 rubycalaber

ROUND 4

then I run straight back to where he killed me and he is up to some head glitching cod kiddy bullshit hiding behind a box this was before I realized that he didnt respawn every time I died the victor stays in place so I could have been running back to where he was the whole time but wasnt sure if he got ported off somewhere too and again not having 100 fucking bullets to dump fucks me over goddamn if I could go back in time and change one thing in my life it would be buy the fucking m249 and apparently if you kill someone four times thats you dominated them jokes on you m8 I'm gay and love getting dominated by men

SCORE: Plug Drugs 4 - 0 rubycalaber

ROUND 5

and before I can even stop screaming from the rustlage I spawn looking down straight at him so jump off this wall I'm on and fire 9 shots at him with the starting glock and then like an extreme pro gamer buy the Galil while running up the stairs and just as I take it out I jump off and blast it into him as I'm falling through the air get fucking pro gamered bitch and I broke his chain or something so now I'm Ruby Unchained and I'm going to kill all whites

SCORE: Plug Drugs 4 - 1 rubycalaber

speaking of racism I drop a reference to an 7 year old image macro I made about Ted Stevens stealing that bike in cs_italy
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v606/rubycalaber/tedsbigdayout.jpg:original
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v606/rubycalaber/getawayfrommybike.jpg:original
7 years... god, what am I doing with my life?!

ROUND 6

this is the round where I realize what you have to do is hold down shift to walk everywhere but it doesnt help since he can just mag dump on me with his m2cheating9

SCORE: Plug Drugs 5 - 1 rubycalaber

ROUND 7

THE RUSTLING LITERALLY WILL NOT STOP

SCORE: Plug Drugs 6 - 1 rubycalaber

ROUND 8

this is where I realized I was in serious trouble and I thought it was just because I had honestly played hundreds of hours of office back in 2005/2006 after each new episode of Lost aired I would listen to all the fan podcasts while playing office I would just join a 64 man server and keep running down the same halls blasting people because I knew where everyone was off by heart but this spawning anywhere bullshit was disorientating me

SCORE: Plug Drugs 7 - 1 rubycalaber

ROUND 9

then I figure out exactly how to piss off a piggy SWAT cop: kill the hostages and I manage to kill him but only because he had 4 hp lmao

SCORE: Plug Drugs 7 - 2 rubycalaber

ROUND 10

what fucked me over here was trying to jump back onto a ledge but I forgot in valve games you have to jump and crouch to get onto things like a fucking numpty

SCORE: Plug Drugs 8 - 2 rubycalaber

ROUND 11

heres where I begin to turn the tables by using the extremely skillful maneuver of running straight at him while holding down the trigger which makes him get audibly rustled and then I got the idea to just troll the fuck out of him so he'd get angry and reply back but then I realized I dont know this maps location names lmao oh well

SCORE: Plug Drugs 8 - 3 rubycalaber

ROUND 12

I come up with a cunning idea to set a trap by revealing my position by killing the hostages and then laying in wait I give special shoutout to internutt as I kill the gook hostage and as soon as I hear him coming I take my position the most illegitimate not fair place I could think of and it works!

SCORE: Plug Drugs 8 - 4 rubycalaber

ROUND 13

but he spawns close by and we have a bit of cat and mousan games until we see each other and I have to do a tactical retreat aka running away like a bitch nigga before he jumps down and owns me with his hacker gun and I come around the other way looking for him and manage to catch him creeping down the alleyway thinking I was still down there and I own him brutally thats how you kill people in the vidja use pro tactics to make it as unfun for them as possible

SCORE: Plug Drugs 8 - 5 rubycalaber

ROUND 14

and just as my confidence is starting to go up that I can win he spawns back in the house and I have to aim to get him in the windows which of course doesnt work and he just jumps down and kills me straight in the head clearly using an aimbot

SCORE: Plug Drugs 9 - 5 rubycalaber

ROUND 15

and then after a bunch of creeping about and namedropping elezzzark in a very respectful manner (no one tell him I made fun of how hes deaf and cant hear people creeping around in video games) we spot each other and unload at each other but only wing each other leaving me with 18 hp and I try headglitching behind a barrel but he wont come down the alley so I try to take him from behind through the apartments he was shooting out of which pans out well and I go quite apeshit since I had spent the whole game so far getting owned but now was finally catching up

SCORE: Plug Drugs 9 - 6 rubycalaber

ROUND 16

after realizing my strength is in-doors close quarters mag dumping I formulate a plan to do the most illegitimate unfun thing I can think of: sit in a corner waiting to shoot him as he comes through a chokepoint which works! you're in fucking trouble now m8y boi

SCORE: Plug Drugs 9 - 7 rubycalaber

ROUND 17

then I come up with the idea for an inter-forum counter-strike war where the lizards best gamers and our best gamers battle it out to see if they can be allowed to post wherever they like or fuck off for good too bad just getting one person to play a video game with you is a once in a year occurrence since the internet sucks and everyone is on at different times and is always busy with their fag real lives then as we do a bit more of skulking around looking for each other plug drugs starts whining about his latency which is 130 vs my 13 good job he has a hacker weapon to make up for it and when we finally find each other at the house I get fucked over by thinking I was behind cover when really I wasnt due to FPS games being shit since you think you can tell where your character is but really your arm is out of cover

SCORE: Plug Drugs 10 - 7 rubycalaber

ROUND 18

then I spawn back in the house and buy the same faggot Galil again and do a little running around in circles missing each other games as we both try to take each other up the back end and then he kills me even though I was clearly hitting him first I guess the m2fag9 also does more damage fucking cheater fuck

SCORE: Plug Drugs 11 - 7 rubycalaber

ROUND 19

and then I have the opportunity to read the fucking text next and buy a good fucking gun but I dont and think this is the only options and buy the ak-47 again which I cant tell the difference between that and the Galil and I namedrop the official sponsor of ruby megathreads http://thelegendaryfjscrew.com/ and I track him back to the house and do an extreme pro gamer move where I jump out the window and as I'm falling shoot him in the head for an epic achievement BOOM HEADSHOT BITCH!

SCORE: Plug Drugs 11 - 8 rubycalaber

ROUND 20

heres where I have to start thinking tactically aka illegitimately and not fun so I literally just camp at a window aiming at the two points he needs to come from to get into the house and just hoping I'd hear him if he came into it from the other one and I pray to my lord hitler in hell and my goddess summer glau for strength and just as I'm about to give up camping in one spot for hours on end I see him creeping down the alley and pick him off with a few quick bursts giving myself 9 kills to his 11 RUBY DID 9/11 thank you hitler! than you summer glau! prayer works and is real!

SCORE: Plug Drugs 11 - 9 rubycalaber

ROUND 21

and then I hear him spawning near by and coming in the house so I jump outside and as he comes up the stairs to my camping spot I unload at him thinking I got him in the head but then he just shoots down at me and immediately hits me in the head due to being better at games than me aka cheating

SCORE: Plug Drugs 12 - 9 rubycalaber

ROUND 22

I get my vengeance asap by spawning literally closer to him than I was when I died and I quickly buy my AK back with lightning fast jew reflexes and just dump fire on him as he thinks hes safe coming around the corner and I win another achievement for killing him 10 times since I got one for killing him after he'd got me 10 times in one round even though we're on round 22 you dumb game

SCORE: Plug Drugs 12 - 10 rubycalaber

ROUND 23

and just as I'm gaining confidence that I can overtake him he gets me in the head again with his hacker mega mag dumping cheater gun

SCORE: Plug Drugs 13 - 10 rubycalaber

ROUND 24

and then the one time I realize hes using the same fucking gun that I want the stupid fucking menu wont display for me thanks game I love playing video games that stop doing stuff for no reason when you dont want them to and I end up in the exact same spot and I try to just shoot through the walls at him but once again I get fucked over by having to reload and then I do the dumb thing of walking down the stairs so he can just move his cursor along and hit me straight in the head as I'm going down

SCORE: Plug Drugs 14 - 10 rubycalaber

ROUND 25

one more kill and plug drugs wins and gets to destroy rubynet with his mod powers omfg and even though plug drugs gives way his position by shooting at me as I go around a corner when I go to get jump he does the same pro move I did on him PLUG DRUGS JUMPS OUT THE WINDOW AND AS MY BULLETS FLY ALL AROUND HIM AND BLOWS MY FUCKING BRAINS OUT AS HE HITS THE GROUND OBLITERATING MY JIMMIES

SCORE: Plug Drugs 15 - 10 rubycalaber

WINNER: PLUG DRUGS

:siren:ALL HAIL SUPER MODERATOR PLUG DRUGS!!!:siren:

and then I do what any good sportsman does start whining and making excuses but jimmy rustling master Plug Drugs just soaks up my butthurt babby tears and I manage to avenge my rustling by stabbing him while giving a shoutout to siburke939 since the achievement I got for it said streetfighter or some shit but I still had to confirm that I would make him mod since a man(child) always keeps his word and those were the terms we agreed by so I have now made plug drugs mod after posting this thread as to not give away the winner and he has been good and not boasted about it and given out spoilers for my thread Angelea Preston from ANTM style so its not my fault if he starts perma banning everyone who was ever mean to him I tried to my best to lizard tank him

and remember! counter-strike or any vidja game duel challenges are always welcome, I'm hoping we can get a 2v1 or 2v2 situation going on, so dont be shy and post any games you have and would like to battle other posters in

stay tuned for epic new megathreads including two new podcasts, a groundbreaking new video series and an all new high octane counter-strike duel of DUSTIN VS. RUBYCALABER, all coming soon... only on RUBYNET!

always stevey
03-25-2013, 06:47 PM
He's high on drugs it gives him the advantage!

timmy
03-25-2013, 06:51 PM
fuck you ruby you werent even trying you autistic... ugh i would insult you more but i know youre down in the dumps :sigh:

timmy
why is there no :sigh: smiley you autistc fuck

maks
I hope his apology was sincere because otherwise he's in a really good position to sell out all of us. Lisa is controlling him, you basically just made lisa s-mod.

timmy
wish uby made me smod i would ban/delete anyone/anything i could(fuck you ruby)

timmy
03-25-2013, 06:52 PM
I hope his apology was sincere because otherwise he's in a really good position to sell out all of us. Lisa is controlling him, you basically just made lisa s-mod.

he made an apology?
i didnt watch or read anything other than the final score i have better things to do with my life than watch two autists battle it out on a 15 year old video game remake

always stevey
03-25-2013, 06:53 PM
wish uby made me smod i would ban/delete anyone/anything i could(fuck you ruby)

What about me? :(

maks
he made a halfassed apology yesterday in the challenge thread and I accepted it because I've run out of ways to say I hope he dies

timmy
What about me? :(

youre account is apart of rubys forum i would delet eyou in a heart beat

always stevey
03-25-2013, 06:55 PM
youre account is apart of rubys forum i would delet eyou in a heart beat

My heart is broken Barry.

timmy
03-25-2013, 06:57 PM
My heart is broken Barry.

it is only as broken as my foot(kind of broken)

always stevey
03-25-2013, 07:01 PM
How can you be so cruel

timmy
03-25-2013, 07:05 PM
i have autism ask ruby

fanfare
03-25-2013, 07:08 PM
is plug drugs still around? great thread btw

juji
03-25-2013, 07:55 PM
shit, Plug Drugs and Lisa

Lisa Claus
03-25-2013, 08:10 PM
maks is a retarded psycho

and what is it he imagines Plug Drugs apologized FOR?

That anyone listens to anything that idiotic psycho troll says is beyond me.

Idiots.

juji
03-25-2013, 08:11 PM
You might love to tell plug drugs to ban maks

juji
03-25-2013, 08:12 PM
Revenge is sweet

Dustin
03-25-2013, 08:13 PM
bump

Lisa Claus
03-25-2013, 08:14 PM
I'm pissed off at Plug Drugs

You fucking tools of a couple of fucktards

Plug Drugs
03-25-2013, 08:14 PM
don't worry i'm not going to do anything to put anyone here in jeopardy.. "with great power comes great responsibility" - Uncle Ben honestly, i'm probably not ever even going to use my mod powers

Lisa Claus
03-25-2013, 08:15 PM
Dustin is on my ignore list because he's a fuckhead

In fact most of you are now

Bye

Lisa Claus
03-25-2013, 08:16 PM
don't worry i'm not going to do anything to put anyone here in jeopardy.. "with great power comes great responsibility" - Uncle Ben honestly, i'm probably not ever even going to use my mod powers

Dickhead

juji
03-25-2013, 08:17 PM

I tought your online bf plug drugs, why are you pissed off?

Lisa Claus
03-25-2013, 08:20 PM
I tought your online bf plug drugs, why are you pissed off?
Because he used to have a spine and I could respect him, now he's acting pathetic and I can't

juji
03-25-2013, 08:21 PM
Because he used to have a spine and I could respect him, now he's acting pathetic and I can't

I'm sure you are crazy because you don't even have proofs how did plug drugs betray you

clay
03-25-2013, 08:31 PM
sadly this is confirmed.

(i apologize)

Lisa Claus
03-25-2013, 08:34 PM
Fuck off Cody
Everyone hates you
Loser

Lisa Claus
03-25-2013, 08:35 PM
I'm sure you are crazy because you don't even have proofs how did plug drugs betray you

Proof? You're thick

always stevey
03-25-2013, 08:36 PM
Stop trying to control Plug Drugs. btw your sig is stupid.

juji
03-25-2013, 08:41 PM
Fuck off Cody
Everyone hates you
Loser

Lisa uses Cbarry's rage style in DOTA2

juji
03-25-2013, 08:41 PM
Funny, someone yelled to mic when he lost his hero in DOTA 2

clay
03-25-2013, 08:44 PM
http://i.imgur.com/DV7LOjG.jpg

Plug Drugs
03-25-2013, 08:45 PM

how am i acting pathetic, lets all just be happy and post together as one big family

Plug Drugs
03-25-2013, 08:46 PM
woo purple name, purps baby

clay
03-25-2013, 08:50 PM
thats so everyone can easily see who ruby is letting run amok

juji
03-25-2013, 08:55 PM
http://i.imgur.com/DV7LOjG.jpg

I hate fanfare and max so much, you should dislike max because he called you "stupid" and "incompetent" when ytmnsfw forum was compromised.

clay
03-25-2013, 08:56 PM
max didnt call me either of those things. should i dislike you for being a lying mexican?

maks
03-25-2013, 08:56 PM
If you banned lisa it would go a long way to re-establishing yourself around here man.

Plug Drugs
03-25-2013, 08:58 PM
i'm going to start writing a long-winded babbling Inauguration Speech

juji
03-25-2013, 09:00 PM
max didnt call me either of those things. should i dislike you for being a lying mexican?

I read chat logs from Rubycalaber when max talked about you

Plug Drugs
03-25-2013, 09:03 PM
60sn_8qXsTA&autoplay=1

juji
03-25-2013, 09:06 PM
^ as his super mod debut, this post is nf

clay
03-25-2013, 09:09 PM
so you read chat logs from a site that didnt exist at the time in a format that wasnt used. good job

juji
03-25-2013, 09:09 PM
whatever you say

Autistic Spectrum
03-25-2013, 09:11 PM

plug drugs cage this bitch up

clay
03-25-2013, 09:12 PM
we need a lizard ambassador, so i picked their dumbest one

Plug Drugs
03-25-2013, 09:13 PM
^ as his super mod debut, this post is nf

i'm high on tramadol right now, and my brain feels pretty much functionally retarded..
funnier posts will be in the works though once i sober up

Autistic Spectrum
03-25-2013, 09:15 PM
i have to google the drugs you do

Autistic Spectrum
03-25-2013, 09:15 PM
can't you just smoke weed or snort coke or something man

Plug Drugs
03-25-2013, 09:20 PM
can't really say "high" on tramadol since its such a shitty lousy drug..
i feel like a teenager having to resort to trying to get high on crappy drugs again
i didnt have anything better to take today though

Plug Drugs
03-25-2013, 09:22 PM
can't you just smoke weed or snort coke or something man

not a big fan of either.. marijuana makes me really paranoid and panicky, and 'good' coke isn't possible to find around here; its usually just crappy legal stimulants that someone mixed with a little lidocaine (to mimic the same topical anaesthesia that cocaine produces) that someone is selling as 'coke'. And even real coke only lasts like 20-30 minutes and that doesn't sound fun

Autistic Spectrum
03-25-2013, 09:27 PM
you ever try huffing gas, it's cheap, gets you blasted and it's not a main streme hipster drug like weed

lnopia the great
03-25-2013, 09:27 PM
yeah just fuckin sit the day away high man woop tear it up

lnopia the great
03-25-2013, 09:29 PM
just bought some gnarly opes and im going to tear this couch up all day everyday

Autistic Spectrum
03-25-2013, 09:31 PM
huff gas everyday

Plug Drugs
03-25-2013, 09:36 PM
you ever try huffing gas, it's cheap, gets you blasted and it's not a main streme hipster drug like weed
really? never heard of that before, i'll have to give it a try

blumpkin blownuts
03-25-2013, 10:58 PM

i'm a fredo what might happen!

blumpkin blownuts
03-25-2013, 11:00 PM

you should be pissed off at yourself thionking you could control a junky forever without even buying him dope

Plug Drugs
03-25-2013, 11:08 PM
i'm still very good friends with lisa
we talk all the time, and she's really become one of my best friends. It long ago transcended any forum drama; even if she's pissed off at me at the moment

blumpkin blownuts
03-25-2013, 11:16 PM
yeah unfortunately she'll get over it, she's dumped flag and juji like 100 times each and still humping her monitor whenever they post

always stevey
03-25-2013, 11:18 PM
really? never heard of that before, i'll have to give it a try

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5EmCKbWS6c

Gentleman Doli
03-26-2013, 09:18 AM
ctrl+f doli i didnt find any ting, so FUck u ruby

Autistic Spectrum
03-26-2013, 09:21 AM
here's a summary for you, plug drugs and ruby bet who ever won video games

if ruby won - plug drugs is locked up in the lizard cage for life

if plug drugs won- plug drugs is now s-mod which in turn makes lisa s-mod because plug drugs is lisa's puppet

RUBY SUCKS AT CSS AND NOW LISA IS A PUPPET S-MOD SO WATCH YOUR BACK, DON'T SAY BAD THINGS ABOUT LISA, YOUR YOU WILL GET ABORTED FROM THE CANDY CREW

Gentleman Doli
03-26-2013, 11:58 PM
yo plug drugs you ever try musterd gas my nigga? ever try snortin that shit? oh god shit brother, give it a try

Autistic Spectrum
08-25-2014, 02:32 PM
i'm still very good friends with lisa
we talk all the time, and she's really become one of my best friends. It long ago transcended any forum drama; even if she's pissed off at me at the moment

your a huge faggot

Plug Drugs
08-25-2014, 02:56 PM
i know

steveyos YOLO
08-25-2014, 03:12 PM
You'll find another hideous, insane, unfuckable, baby murdering skank to fall in love with again one day

Plug Drugs
08-25-2014, 04:51 PM
http://s22.postimg.org/aa0jokadt/lion.jpg

rootbeer
08-25-2014, 07:59 PM
Rofl

rubycalaber
08-25-2014, 11:12 PM
You'll find another hideous, insane, unfuckable, baby murdering skank to fall in love with again one day

may I suggest cag

Hiroshima
08-25-2014, 11:17 PM
i'll 1v1 u im in cal-i

steveyos YOLO
08-26-2014, 12:05 AM
may I suggest cag

No you may not

Camoron
08-26-2014, 09:07 AM
No you may not

Camoron
08-26-2014, 09:08 AM

siburke939
12-27-2014, 07:01 AM
7.8/10 too much water

maks
11-15-2016, 08:17 PM
If you are wanting to work more from a shamanic path... practitioners work more with spirits than people. Cleansing and warding may be your most consistently powerful techniques to keep yourself safe. As a shamanic practitioner you will need to develop relationships with powerful allies, spirits whom you can rely on. These helping spirits can have many roles in your life but can be called upon to perform tasks, such as protection. Many shamans in history new how to hex, curse and more. Mostly for the good of their own people or clan. There are negative spirits out there that you can develop contracts with to help enact negative work on others, but they can be tricky and in worst cases find loopholes in said contracts. Whatever you do, research research research.