PDA

View Full Version : I feel the pain of all aborted children

blumpkin blownuts
03-25-2013, 10:53 PM
Suddenly it hurts so bad I can barely tyep, it looks like lisa the cumsponge has just murdered her babby
I'm glad my mom wasn't a abortion-loving cumslut or i wouldn't be here

always stevey
03-25-2013, 11:07 PM
Must you turn away so the loved ones don't see the pain in your face?

blumpkin blownuts
03-25-2013, 11:15 PM
lisa could have always gotten into the diaper theft racket, steal enough to put diapers on the babby & sell the rest to other bushsluts

always stevey
03-25-2013, 11:29 PM
She could have shat the baby near the firestation. They take hated babies.

Lisa Claus
03-26-2013, 02:17 AM
You claimed you had an abortion you piece of shit

And you feel no pain fuck off

Males have no feelings

rubycalaber
03-26-2013, 02:27 AM
yeah as if they can understand what its like to be a woman

hope the fetus was male
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v606/rubycalaber/09katesig.gif:original

boobz
03-26-2013, 02:42 AM
Welp a whole another forum drama I missed. An abortion? Well done you worthless piece of shit.

blumpkin blownuts
03-26-2013, 03:26 AM
Yeah and she doesn't even know who the father is (was). She's trying to convince us it's meth freak Pete, but Pete's friends denied it on his behalf and they say it belogns to the mysterious Daniel.

blumpkin blownuts
03-26-2013, 03:29 AM
You claimed you had an abortion you piece of shit

And you feel no pain fuck off

Males have no feelings

my fetus was scraped before it even had a heartbeat because my partner was not only ambitious and intelligent she was also observant

and are you kidding? it was the most painful decision of my life, so it had better be painful for you too

rubycalaber
03-26-2013, 03:32 AM
the baby probably inherited your healing factor and survived the scraping and will come back to kill you one day since only one immortal can kill an other

blumpkin blownuts
03-26-2013, 03:35 AM
nope it's long gone
but you're on the right track... if i conceive and the fetus develops to the point where it can live outside the womb then i die and the fetus becomes immortal

rubycalaber
03-26-2013, 03:49 AM
like The Darkness but with prescription pill abuse instead of demonic possession

Plug Drugs
03-26-2013, 04:03 AM
like The Darkness but with prescription pill abuse instead of demonic possession

great game

Lisa Claus
03-26-2013, 04:23 AM
my fetus was scraped before it even had a heartbeat because my partner was not only ambitious and intelligent she was also observant

and are you kidding? it was the most painful decision of my life, so it had better be painful for you too

You're a piece of shit

I found out early

Plug Drugs
03-26-2013, 04:55 AM
nope it's long gone
but you're on the right track... if i conceive and the fetus develops to the point where it can live outside the womb then i die and the fetus becomes immortal

I believe this is subconsciously coming from an early archetypal spiritual belief (in the same family as Eternal Recurrence), stemming from the instinct telling us that if we don't reproduce our life was meaningless. Without a satisfied reproductive drive, we are only "half living", as reproduction is an essential component of the will to live.

These archetypes exist to aid communication between our primal hind-brain and the higher form of consciousness at our frontal lobe. Since, our higher consciousness would use logic to deduce that reproduction is in fact counter-productive to our own individual survival -- this is resolved in one of two ways: 1) the pleasure of reproduction in the mid-brain over-rides the frontal lobe. 2) reproduction becomes seen as a spiritual phenomenon.

Either spirituality or hedonism will overtake the fore-brain's higher consciousness, and it depends on how ascetic the individual is.

blumpkin blownuts
03-26-2013, 05:05 AM
I'll plan to adopt once I have a stable income, wife, house with picket fence etc

Plug Drugs
03-26-2013, 05:12 AM
I don't know how that just happened, but my page redirected to a "database error" and the post I was trying to make became bob's post.. :shrug:

Plug Drugs
03-26-2013, 05:12 AM
I don't know how that just happened, but my page redirected to a "database error" and the post I was trying to make became bob's post.. :shrug:

Plug Drugs
03-26-2013, 05:13 AM
good lord what the fuck is going on

Plug Drugs
03-26-2013, 05:17 AM
I'll plan to adopt once I have a stable income, wife, house with picket fence etc

You're ascetic; your fore-brain is dominant.
You'd be doing the world a favor to have a child of your own in addition to adopting one

Plug Drugs
03-26-2013, 05:17 AM
there we go.

blumpkin blownuts
03-26-2013, 06:18 AM
Yeah I couldn't display the forum for nearly an hour, something hinky is going on

sex with dead people
03-26-2013, 10:19 AM
Probably someone using wall hacks and aim bots again.

Autistic Spectrum
03-26-2013, 10:48 AM
it's lisa's fetus, coming to haunt the database