PDA

View Full Version : Plud Drug I chalenge your to a duel.

Gentleman Doli
03-26-2013, 11:05 AM
Call of Duty Black Ops the Second of Its Name.

Two men enter.
One man is gay.
(tath man is u)

If I win u shall never return to these forums and u will take teh old trailer trash woman u reomanced with you
if you win u get nothing bcause itll literally never happen lmao

JSWCcvB9hT4

"Godbye".- duke nukem voice

Autistic Spectrum
03-26-2013, 11:06 AM
if you win plug drugs i will buy you a plane ticket to austiralla

Garfield
03-26-2013, 03:36 PM
i challenge you to a game of real life call of duty (paintball) in garland state park

Garfield
03-26-2013, 03:36 PM
who ever leaves alive will be the alpha poster

Gentleman Doli
03-26-2013, 05:47 PM
someones a fucken pussy lmao.

Gentleman Doli
03-26-2013, 05:49 PM
plug drug: hey rubey, LOl, nice alien ware ya got thee
ruby {said in retard voice}: why yes tahnk you
plug drug: u should play thi brand new gam... Coutner Strike Source. if i win give me +rep and also s mod
ruby {very retardedly}: OKay.
me: yo plgu drug why don u fight me? pick on some one ur own side insitead of this retard ed admin.
plug drug: lisa i lvoeve u so much babey... dont leave me

Dustin
03-26-2013, 05:59 PM
i'll take you both on

Dustin
03-26-2013, 06:00 PM
no rep no smod no rules

Gentleman Doli
03-26-2013, 06:01 PM
You are not the one Ive come for. Step out of the way or be destroyed.

Dustin
03-26-2013, 06:11 PM
I didn't know you drive a dodge durango

timmy
03-26-2013, 06:42 PM
raw dog

Gentleman Doli
03-27-2013, 10:18 AM
Bump u fcking cworad

Plug Drugs
03-27-2013, 10:52 AM
lmfao who the hells plays call of duty black ops aka casual of duty bank ops

Plug Drugs
03-27-2013, 10:53 AM
and that better be the pc version of the game youre playing, dont make me give you a lecture about owning a console boy

maks
03-27-2013, 11:05 AM
yes the guy who makes horrendously bad decisions all the time is certainly qualified to lecture anyone on anything

Plug Drugs
03-27-2013, 11:08 AM
could be worse, I could be in debt

maks
03-27-2013, 11:15 AM
The only reason you're not is because nobody will give you a loan

Plug Drugs
03-27-2013, 11:19 AM
nonsense, there are plenty of bloodsucking organizations out there dedicated to getting young people into insurmountable debt who would love to

timmy
03-27-2013, 11:26 AM
The only reason you're not is because nobody will give you a loan

banker: do you have any assets? and whats your income like
plugdrugs: i own an 87 blue bird valued at around 200 dollars, and i find quarters underneath couch cussions and other misc househodl areas
banker: ... and youre a fully grown human?
plugdrugs: yes i have the IQ of einsteines

maks
03-27-2013, 11:26 AM
There are exactly 0 organizations who will give a loan that will never be repaid to a guy who has no assets to sieze. There's no difference between lending you money and lending a homeless person money.

maks
03-27-2013, 11:27 AM
banker: do you have any assets? and whats your income like
plugdrugs: i own an 87 blue bird valued at around 200 dollars, and i find quarters underneath couch cussions and other misc househodl areas
banker: ... and youre a fully grown human?
plugdrugs: yes i have the IQ of einsteines

yeah exploitation only works if you have something to exploit

Gentleman Doli
03-27-2013, 11:27 AM
lmfao who the hells plays call of duty black ops aka casual of duty bank ops

So in oter word, youre okay pcking on autistic scotish children but not on some1 who could kill u.

Plug Drugs
03-27-2013, 11:28 AM
the business world these days is all about mugging people for the last few dimes they have before the economy totally collapses, especially young people, so then the upper class have a fresh generation of workers destined for the service industry.
Too many cautious free thinkers wanting to work towards their own independence is a scary prospect for the business world.

I guess you can only make so much money before you start to question what your money is even worth, and realize the position you really want to be in is one where you have permanently established your wealth, and have pushed all the people beneath you down to the point that they'll be working for you for generations to come.

Gentleman Doli
03-27-2013, 11:31 AM
not reading that plug drugs but lol i cant believe your back, your back and somehow the incompetent mods adn admins have seen fit to ad u to their ranks. do u srsly want to try to fuck with me again. want to go toe to towe with ur own worst enemy bitch? u cried yourself to slepe dreaming of lisa just toching your body while trying desperately to OD on bath salts that you stole from wal mart before realizing bath salts is just a euphemism and dosnt actually refer to taht

Plug Drugs
03-27-2013, 11:49 AM
We're approaching the "great settling down" of the world, who will come in first place and who will be the suckers in last??
Those just starting out at the bottom - the kids born in just the past few years - will have lives no different than Asian kids growing up -- you study tediously throughout school, and if you fail to make it into college, your life is basically over and you are doomed to hard labor.

Everyone's told in the US "you have to go to a post-secondary school after highschool if you want to be successful", but the business world simply CAN'T ABSORB any more workers! There's too many people just getting out of trade school or community college with a worthless 4 year degree who can't find a job anywhere. Those getting out of universities find themselves in even worse positions.

The idea of working manual labor is so terrifying to young people right now that working in manual labor is actually BOOMING, and handing out ridiculous salaries. A kid who I knew in highschool same class as me has only been out of school for 4 years, worked for something like 1.5-2 years out in North Dakota working for a very very decent salary for someone just starting out work, and now he's looking for a house to own. Then I look at other kids: they have kids of their own, have to pay child support, have student loans they can't pay off, are up to their eyes in debt, and can barely make ends meet.

So like I said, it could be worse. I could be in debt, having to pay child support, etc etc and have no opportunity for the future. Or I could have just done absolutely nothing since high school and be in an entirely better position. I could be doing a lot better for myself sure not covering that up, but looking at what's happened to most of my peers since High School, I could definitely be in a position that's a lot worse.

And what is life anyways? At the end of the day you're still going to be shitting in a toilet, sleeping in a bed, and eating pretty much the same food everyone else eats. The things I enjoy, drugs, music, partying, friends, sex, and women, come either cheap or free. What's wrong with that? "Not doing your part in society" - who the hell is? The only people I can think of off the top of my head is firemen and construction workers. Everyone else has been fiddling the books, haven't they?

I'll gladly do my part in society, stick me behind a desk or whatever and tell me what it is that I'll be doing. And training? Most of its common sense isn't it? And anything I don't know I'll just ask somebody or fucking google it.

Who ever needed education? Do we really need 12 years of it? All the education I wanted or needed after like grade 9 I got from books or the internet, all the classes from like 10-12 were a load of bullshit. There was at least a few of those classes they could have just cut out, couldn't they have? A few of those 60 minute long classes could have been condensed to 5 I reckon. When a person actually wants to learn something meaningful and the teacher is willing, it takes a few seconds for the information to be communicated, not 60 fucking minutes. Think about it, kids barely get up in time and don't eat breakfast, haul themselves off to school and try to stay awake for a lecture they don't care about with a teacher who's yawning and going through the same thing, gives them work to beat that 10 minute lecture into their head through repetition over an hour or two, and sends them on their way. Then they eat a dinky little lunch that's the same exact lunch a 5 year old eats who weighs literally 1/4 the high school student's weight. Blah blah blah its a big ugly process isn't it?

maks
03-27-2013, 11:57 AM
the business world these days is all about mugging people for the last few dimes they have before the economy totally collapses, especially young people, so then the upper class have a fresh generation of workers destined for the service industry.
Too many cautious free thinkers wanting to work towards their own independence is a scary prospect for the business world.

I guess you can only make so much money before you start to question what your money is even worth, and realize the position you really want to be in is one where you have permanently established your wealth, and have pushed all the people beneath you down to the point that they'll be working for you for generations to come.

easy for a guy with zero money to say

I hate to break it to you but no big evil corporation is willing to lend you hundreds or thousands of dollars they'll never see again so they can "steal" the 43 cents you found in the couch

always stevey
03-27-2013, 12:01 PM
And what is life anyways? At the end of the day you're still going to be shitting in a toilet, sleeping in a bed, and eating pretty much the same food everyone else eats. The things I enjoy, drugs, music, partying, friends, sex, and women, come either cheap or free. What's wrong with that? "Not doing your part in society" - who the hell is? The only people I can think of off the top of my head is firemen and construction workers. Everyone else has been fiddling the books, haven't they?

What's wrong with that is you're going to die in the street without a bed or a toilet
and some poor sap is going to be forced to clean your carcass up.

always stevey
03-27-2013, 12:04 PM
Your parents must be.. so proud of what a success their son turned out to be, Plug Drugs. I can't believe you took a
a thread about a game and made it into a druggy sociology class. Is that what you studied? Because everyone I know who
studied sociology is a crazy, rambling drug addict who thinks his bullshit will change the world.

maks
03-27-2013, 12:06 PM
Your parents must be.. so proud of what a success their son turned out to be, Plug Drugs. I can't believe you took a
a thread about a game and made it into a druggy sociology class. Is that what you studied? Because everyone I know who
studied sociology is a crazy, rambling drug addict who thinks his bullshit will change the world.

he didn't study anything, I'm not even sure he graduated high school.

always stevey
03-27-2013, 12:11 PM
What is life anyway? This is the great question that befuddles us all. Why bother doing
anything in life when you can do much more amazing things in your dreams?

Plug Drugs
03-27-2013, 12:11 PM
i went on a rambling spree heh

always stevey
03-27-2013, 12:12 PM
i went on a rambling spree heh
WTF are you high on today?

maks
03-27-2013, 12:12 PM
And like most of your rants it doesn't take more than a thimble full of logic to bring the whole thing crashing down

Autistic Spectrum
03-27-2013, 12:14 PM
plug drugs this is a cry for help if i ever heard one

Plug Drugs
03-27-2013, 12:17 PM
not reading that plug drugs but lol i cant believe your back, your back and somehow the incompetent mods adn admins have seen fit to ad u to their ranks. do u srsly want to try to fuck with me again. want to go toe to towe with ur own worst enemy bitch? u cried yourself to slepe dreaming of lisa just toching your body while trying desperately to OD on bath salts that you stole from wal mart before realizing bath salts is just a euphemism and dosnt actually refer to taht
its just a big joke really, i'm not ever going to do anything with mod powers unless the forum gets totally fucked over or gets raided or something, or we get linked on reddit or something (just speaking hypothetically of course) and there's a big influx of like 500 asshats and i can come in and be the big hero or something

and by "their ranks", do you mean all 3 of them?

and i don't know about "back" probably for a day or two then i'll leave for a long time, then stop back in for a day or two to catch up and ramble on about philosophy and sociology and whatever, you know how it goes

always stevey
03-27-2013, 12:19 PM
What's the point in working in a cubicle, having a salaries, and a future when there are
perfectly good gutters to pass out in? What's wrong with that? Not contributing to
society? Living the dream, baby.

Autistic Spectrum
03-27-2013, 12:19 PM
i think you are an awesome s-mod and the stuff you have done with your s-mod buttons are as funny as your posting has always been

Autistic Spectrum
03-27-2013, 12:20 PM
plug drugs went from a background poster all the way to a background s-mod

Plug Drugs
03-27-2013, 12:23 PM
plug drugs this is a cry for help if i ever heard one

drug induced rambling it happens to me all the time, i start to type just one little thing and then my fingers just start flapping against the keyboard, and i go into some drug delusion thinking i'm some bigshot sociologist speaking to an auditorium full of self proclaimed 'high brow' intellectuals who are giving careful consideration to each sentence (when really nobody cares), then i start to come down, look at the clock and think "what the hell did i just do that for?"

Plug Drugs
03-27-2013, 12:25 PM
WTF are you high on today?

speed

Plug Drugs
03-27-2013, 12:29 PM
i think you are an awesome s-mod and the stuff you have done with your s-mod buttons are as funny as your posting has always been

shit what did i do now? yesterday i tried to quote somebody and the page went to a database error for like 5 minutes and then all of a sudden their post became quoted within itself and then i started getting more database errors and blah blah blah

i don't know what i'm doing, last time i was a mod anywhere was at a gay runescape forum for a day or two when i was 13

maks
03-27-2013, 12:39 PM
maybe you should leave before you break the whole forum. take lisa with you.

Plug Drugs
03-27-2013, 12:40 PM
stopping myself from rambling anymore, whew, that was close,
i should go do something more productive instead of whining about life on a troll forum, think i'm going to clean up a little bit and go play some guitar

Plug Drugs
03-27-2013, 12:43 PM
doli do you have dota2

Gentleman Doli
03-27-2013, 12:52 PM
doli do you have dota2

no, as i am not a faggot

Gentleman Doli
03-27-2013, 12:53 PM
its just a big joke really, i'm not ever going to do anything with mod powers unless the forum gets totally fucked over or gets raided or something, or we get linked on reddit or something (just speaking hypothetically of course) and there's a big influx of like 500 asshats and i can come in and be the big hero or something

and by "their ranks", do you mean all 3 of them?

and i don't know about "back" probably for a day or two then i'll leave for a long time, then stop back in for a day or two to catch up and ramble on about philosophy and sociology and whatever, you know how it goes

you shall die a peasants death

Plug Drugs
03-27-2013, 01:10 PM
getting me to start rambling and correct people on drugs and pharmacology is always funny isn't it...
ugggh.. can't... resist..GURGGH.. ITS HAPPENING.. GGGAHHHHH
Bath Salts are garbage legal stimulants that teens get high on because they have no drug connections to anything better. Most bathsalts contain stimulants like mephedrone and MPDV.

They're still legal even though they've been around for years because they are GARBAGE; they suck and it was never worth anyone's while to manufacture them in large quantities, because real drug users DON'T LIKE THEM, and they never gained any sort of a following to create a demand for them - like meth, ecstasy, and cocaine did all on their own. The ONLY REASON people are buying/selling them now is because nothing better is widely available and legal loopholes headshops can take. This isn't anything new; gas stations and headshops used to sell pills with caffeine and ephedrine in them, and people died on that shit all the time (didn't turn you into a delusional maniac though like these pseudorecreational drugs do nowadays), but then they became illegal because ephedrine was being used as a precursor in meth production.

They are what has been coined by the drug culture as "Research Chemicals" (nasty disgusting ones I might add).. Basically, there are thousands and thousands of molecules that organic chemists have found that have potential for being centrally active. Many of these would-be drugs are either toxic or can't pass the blood brain barrier, some turn out to have a legitimate medical application and become patented as medications, some have no apparent use other than as a recreational drug ("Ecstasy", or MDMA is a prime example of this), but then there are many many "inbetween" molecules out there which are centrally active, produce some kind of psychoactive effects, but have no clear use as a medicine and aren't desirable enough to pick up a following as a recreational drug. They have simply been coined "research chemicals", as their practical application for humans is still in the 'research' stage.
Very little research has ever been conducted on them. No one really knows how toxic they are, and the only documentation of what their 'effects' might be are based on pharmacological theory and/or first-hand accounts. Druggy connoisseurs know to take them at one's own risk. They could cause long-term permanent damage and no one really knows; in fact I think I've read about a lot of people who were using mephedrone long-term and it caused permanent physical problems. I read one guy describing something like "sharp pain in my genital regions whenever I ejaculate; hasn't stopped and its been weeks since I've taken any bath salts"

I'd never touch the stupid silly shit, for a few reasons: Unless you have a mass spectrometer, or the materials and know-how necessary to make deductions to figure out what a certain chemical is or isn't, there's no way of knowing what you're even taking - there's nothing on the packaging that says what it is. If you don't know what it is, you sure as hell can't know what dose you're supposed to be taking; and even if you did know what's in it, it could be mixed in with inactive powder as filler, or more stimulants for that matter - so there's really no way to know how much you should take. Even if you did know what substance it was and could accurately measure out that substance for dosage, no one knows what a "normal dose" even is for it since they're just research chemicals and real research has never been conducted. You're the guinea pig. I like my brain for the most part, and don't want shit damaging it irreversibly. "Don't be a bitch" is the philosophy among dumb young drug users landing them in hospitals and on the 5 o clock news.

How the media is portraying "bath salts" is even worse; they make it seem like its turning people into demonic baby-murdering cannibal rapists.. Those are isolated incidents, often exaggerated, but those total psychotic freakouts are much more prevalent with bath salts than any normal drug used by your traditional god-fearing junkie. What I think happens is that the dose needed to produce desirable effects is far above the dose where the physical effects of the drugs become physiologically 'damaging'; people binging out on the stuff eventually reach a dose that causes hyperthermia, and if they've been up for days already they don't realize its happening and are already in a psychosis - so their brain starts overheating and dying, deteriorating any/all rational thinking ability left, and it leads to the "horror scene" scenarios we've all heard about by now that pop up on the news.
A few people who used to post here take the silly childish shit, can't really talk them out of it though. And who the hell would wants to educate themselves first about a mind altering substance they're about to put in their system that could kill them or cause permanent damage?

lnopia the great
03-27-2013, 02:01 PM
exactly

Gentleman Doli
03-27-2013, 02:07 PM
lol

Camoron
03-28-2013, 03:17 AM
i want to read the rest of this thread but my internet is down lol

steveyos
03-28-2013, 05:53 AM
Bump u fcking cworad

thread turns into lizard drama between marks and plug drugs after this post, nice try guys but comedy isn't allowed here.

steveyos
03-28-2013, 05:54 AM
getting me to start rambling and correct people on drugs and pharmacology is always funny isn't it...
ugggh.. can't... resist..GURGGH.. ITS HAPPENING.. GGGAHHHHH
Bath Salts are garbage legal stimulants that teens get high on because they have no drug connections to anything better. Most bathsalts contain stimulants like mephedrone and MPDV.

They're still legal even though they've been around for years because they are GARBAGE; they suck and it was never worth anyone's while to manufacture them in large quantities, because real drug users DON'T LIKE THEM, and they never gained any sort of a following to create a demand for them - like meth, ecstasy, and cocaine did all on their own. The ONLY REASON people are buying/selling them now is because nothing better is widely available and legal loopholes headshops can take. This isn't anything new; gas stations and headshops used to sell pills with caffeine and ephedrine in them, and people died on that shit all the time (didn't turn you into a delusional maniac though like these pseudorecreational drugs do nowadays), but then they became illegal because ephedrine was being used as a precursor in meth production.

They are what has been coined by the drug culture as "Research Chemicals" (nasty disgusting ones I might add).. Basically, there are thousands and thousands of molecules that organic chemists have found that have potential for being centrally active. Many of these would-be drugs are either toxic or can't pass the blood brain barrier, some turn out to have a legitimate medical application and become patented as medications, some have no apparent use other than as a recreational drug ("Ecstasy", or MDMA is a prime example of this), but then there are many many "inbetween" molecules out there which are centrally active, produce some kind of psychoactive effects, but have no clear use as a medicine and aren't desirable enough to pick up a following as a recreational drug. They have simply been coined "research chemicals", as their practical application for humans is still in the 'research' stage.
Very little research has ever been conducted on them. No one really knows how toxic they are, and the only documentation of what their 'effects' might be are based on pharmacological theory and/or first-hand accounts. Druggy connoisseurs know to take them at one's own risk. They could cause long-term permanent damage and no one really knows; in fact I think I've read about a lot of people who were using mephedrone long-term and it caused permanent physical problems. I read one guy describing something like "sharp pain in my genital regions whenever I ejaculate; hasn't stopped and its been weeks since I've taken any bath salts"

I'd never touch the stupid silly shit, for a few reasons: Unless you have a mass spectrometer, or the materials and know-how necessary to make deductions to figure out what a certain chemical is or isn't, there's no way of knowing what you're even taking - there's nothing on the packaging that says what it is. If you don't know what it is, you sure as hell can't know what dose you're supposed to be taking; and even if you did know what's in it, it could be mixed in with inactive powder as filler, or more stimulants for that matter - so there's really no way to know how much you should take. Even if you did know what substance it was and could accurately measure out that substance for dosage, no one knows what a "normal dose" even is for it since they're just research chemicals and real research has never been conducted. You're the guinea pig. I like my brain for the most part, and don't want shit damaging it irreversibly. "Don't be a bitch" is the philosophy among dumb young drug users landing them in hospitals and on the 5 o clock news.

How the media is portraying "bath salts" is even worse; they make it seem like its turning people into demonic baby-murdering cannibal rapists.. Those are isolated incidents, often exaggerated, but those total psychotic freakouts are much more prevalent with bath salts than any normal drug used by your traditional god-fearing junkie. What I think happens is that the dose needed to produce desirable effects is far above the dose where the physical effects of the drugs become physiologically 'damaging'; people binging out on the stuff eventually reach a dose that causes hyperthermia, and if they've been up for days already they don't realize its happening and are already in a psychosis - so their brain starts overheating and dying, deteriorating any/all rational thinking ability left, and it leads to the "horror scene" scenarios we've all heard about by now that pop up on the news.
A few people who used to post here take the silly childish shit, can't really talk them out of it though. And who the hell would wants to educate themselves first about a mind altering substance they're about to put in their system that could kill them or cause permanent damage?

steveyos
03-28-2013, 05:54 AM
oh lisa ohhhhhhhhh lisa ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh lisa

Plug Drugs
03-28-2013, 06:22 AM
do you agree with me about bath salts? both 'sides' of the argument are an embarrassment. They're ruining my fun as I see it, because its leading to tighter drug laws and also putting a bad light on all research chems and drug use in general; now when any new sort of drug pops up and enjoys even a mild popularity, the media is immediately going to resort to more of their bullshit and call it "a new form of bath salt" or some other such made up jargon.

On the one side you have wanna-be druggies who are little pretentious twat know-it-all know-fuck-alls, wasting their money on a crap drug without having any clue what it even is, then tediously convincing themselves that they're real hardcore for taking it and dismissing anyone saying otherwise as misinformed.

Then on the other side you've got the media completely making shit up, trying to get everyone riled up to pass more anti-drug laws, and escalate the whole situation.

What are the odds that people will communicate and figure out what's actually happening before we just act like a bunch of dumbasses and pass more laws that do nothing besides add tension to the supposed "drug war".

Plug Drugs
03-28-2013, 06:29 AM
this is one of the last forums I know of where meaningful discussion is still possible; pretty ironic.. The "lizard phenomenon" happened everywhere, not just here. It was a paradigm shift on the internet caused by the facebook boom. The great influx of dumbshits.
"Hey that internet thing you guys have got going there is pretty neat, I'm going to claim it for my own.. Uhoh, its not that neat anymore now that everyone found out about it, shit"

m0nde
03-28-2013, 03:36 PM
i'm gplad plug drugs is back

maks
03-28-2013, 03:41 PM
Are you claiming to read his posts because if so I don't believe you

Gentleman Doli
03-28-2013, 03:42 PM
this is one of the last forums I know of where meaningful discussion is still possible; pretty ironic.. The "lizard phenomenon" happened everywhere, not just here. It was a paradigm shift on the internet caused by the facebook boom. The great influx of dumbshits.
"Hey that internet thing you guys have got going there is pretty neat, I'm going to claim it for my own.. Uhoh, its not that neat anymore now that everyone found out about it, shit"

always stevey
03-28-2013, 03:43 PM

There is also the phenomenon where druggies misconstrue their ramblings with something important to say. Time wasted
trying to stimulate a meaningful conversation is better spent putting some meaning into your insignificant life, faggot.

m0nde
03-28-2013, 03:44 PM
Are you claiming to read his posts because if so I don't believe youno, not at all

just glad he got over all that shit and is back

maks
03-28-2013, 03:46 PM
no, not at all

just glad he got over all that shit and is back

then essentially you're trolling and don't care that he's back, that's what I thought

Gentleman Doli
03-28-2013, 03:46 PM
"Hey that internet thing you guys have got going there is pretty neat, I'm going to claim it for my own.. Uhoh, its not that neat anymore now that everyone found out about it, shit