PDA

View Full Version : i hope plug drugs catches methicillin resistant spathyloccocous aureus from improper needle use

Gentleman Doli
03-27-2013, 01:15 PM
:emo:

maks
03-27-2013, 01:20 PM
I have the worst credit rating in the state of minnesota because I spend every dime I make playing tool songs on the street corner on meth and heroin BUT AT LEAST I'M NOT IN DEBT

always stevey
03-27-2013, 01:23 PM
http://img133.imageshack.us/img133/2896/methhead.jpg
The women and drugs are free.

maks
03-27-2013, 01:33 PM
Those evil predatory money lenders are trying to steal my 15 cents! Society is fucked up, I should be better compensated for sitting around doing speed and playing counterstrike it's all the government's and the corporations' faults that I'm poor it has nothing to do with me sitting around doing drugs all day every day in fact they're jealous of my brilliance and they just can't handle the truth I'm laying down I AM THE 99%

maks
03-27-2013, 01:34 PM
brb writing a 14 paragraph manifesto about how being a gigantic failure is a good and noble thing

always stevey
03-27-2013, 01:46 PM
Those evil predatory money lenders are trying to steal my 15 cents! Society is fucked up, I should be better compensated for sitting around doing speed and playing counterstrike it's all the government's and the corporations' faults that I'm poor it has nothing to do with me sitting around doing drugs all day every day in fact they're jealous of my brilliance and they just can't handle the truth I'm laying down I AM THE 99%

always stevey
03-27-2013, 01:49 PM
Hey Plug Drugs

http://img328.imageshack.us/img328/9300/application6rq.gif

maks
03-27-2013, 02:02 PM
Pretty sure mcdonalds drug tests...

I noticed bobhughes is reading this thread, bob somehow managed to do drugs all the time and still hold down a grownup job and even though he's a 12 stepper now he's like 90% less annoying than mike bushpigbushpigbushpigbushpig

bob please teach plug drugs how to be you

blumpkin blownuts
03-27-2013, 02:04 PM
he has to want what i got, and unfortunately there's no such thing as a junky that wants to get clean, not until they hit their bottom anyway

maks
03-27-2013, 02:05 PM
even when you were a junkie though you were better than him in every single way

blumpkin blownuts
03-27-2013, 02:07 PM
i'm glad i never got to the point where i ran outta money and had to steal, never copped charges, never hurt anybdoy intentionally or accidentally. my bottom was a major psychotic episode, which is a pretty soft bottom and that worries me because i know if i ever pick up again it's going to be much fucking worse and i probably will end up killing someone

blumpkin blownuts
03-27-2013, 02:10 PM
even when you were a junkie though you were better than him in every single way

i was relatively high-functioning up until the very end. not many junkies can hold down a military job. they even held it for me while i was in rehab but i quit shortly after because i wanted to relinquish my clearance rather than wait for some jag to do a periodic review and revoke it

maks
03-27-2013, 02:37 PM
Please teach plug drugs how to function specifically how to not pontificate about nonsense all day long and sell out his friends for the first girl who flashes him tits on webcam