PDA

View Full Version : Lisa can you give us the deets on your abortion?

Autistic Spectrum
03-27-2013, 04:16 PM
was the doctor cute?

did you get ice cream afterwards?

did you get to take home the dead baby?

timmy
03-27-2013, 04:21 PM
:barryplies:

Autistic Spectrum
03-27-2013, 04:22 PM
maybe it's too perssonal for her to talk about, maybe this is where lisa draws the line in posting about every aspect of her personal life, from getting raped at 8 to getting knocked up by a meth head

Autistic Spectrum
03-27-2013, 04:24 PM
how does it work in australia if you don't have medical insurance, did the government pay for you to kill your baby?

sex with dead people
03-27-2013, 08:42 PM
Sure would like to give myself a tug job to the thought of her dead baby.

Autistic Spectrum
03-27-2013, 08:45 PM
the fact so far

-Plug drugs texted lisa the entire time she was getting her baby killed, professing his love for her.
-The doctors said she can't have sex for 2 weeks(lol like that's gonna stop her)
-she murdered her child

Gentleman Doli
03-27-2013, 08:48 PM
was terror baby there. it would be interesting if terror baby was there

Autistic Spectrum
03-27-2013, 08:52 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vacuum_aspiration

she was there in spirit when they flipped the switch on the baby sucker 5000

juji
03-27-2013, 08:53 PM
terror baby

sex with dead people
03-27-2013, 08:56 PM
I would love to rawdog terror baby while she was vacuuming out a baby.

lnopia the great
03-27-2013, 08:58 PM
Arabian society practiced infanticide as a form of "post-partum birth control".[45] Regarding the prevalence of this practice, we know it was "common enough among the pre-Islamic Arabs to be assigned a specific term, waʾd"

just a traditional way of life for terror baby

Gentleman Doli
Lisa the Baby Murderer and Plug Drugs the Drug Addict. if their dont kill each other first, they might just call themselfs... hus band and wife.

Autistic Spectrum
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/1/15/Vacuum-aspiration.svg

timmy
03-27-2013, 09:00 PM
I would love to rawdog terror baby while she was vacuuming out a baby.

i like your thinking

Gentleman Doli
03-27-2013, 09:01 PM
1 - fucked up werd looking alien sack thing
2 - Sigourney Weaver from the movie "Alien"
3 - left over semene from the sex lisa had five minutes before the surgegry
4 - vagina stretcer, lisa doesnt need this
5 - the baby poker, aka a leftover bendy straw lisa got from the Burger King Big Kids Meal
6 - the end of the bendy straw, there are still diet coke particles there

Autistic Spectrum
03-27-2013, 09:01 PM
plug drug smoked the fetus, you know how high you can get off of abo fetus,

StompleB
03-27-2013, 09:06 PM
http://i.imgur.com/XfJwBcg.jpg (http://www.plannedparenthood.org/health-topics/birth-control/abstinence-4215.htm)

Autistic Spectrum
03-27-2013, 09:07 PM
stomple have you ever had sex with a human girl?

juji
03-27-2013, 09:08 PM
http://i.imgur.com/XfJwBcg.jpg (http://www.plannedparenthood.org/health-topics/birth-control/abstinence-4215.htm)

cum is not vegan

StompleB
03-27-2013, 09:12 PM
RXjoLPss9ZI

http://i.imgur.com/pWy6XH7.png

http://i.imgur.com/zbjogQ5.png

timmy
03-27-2013, 09:19 PM
>defending abstinence
>2k13
>being vegan
>2k13

timmy
03-27-2013, 09:19 PM
>being literally gay
>stompleb

Desolation
03-27-2013, 09:27 PM
i pity anyone who has not given a bone to that dog named Raw

Autistic Spectrum
03-27-2013, 09:29 PM
stomple's waiting till he marries a tree

StompleB
03-27-2013, 09:32 PM
I'm happily v-trothed.

Autistic Spectrum
03-27-2013, 09:33 PM
does anal sex count

StompleB
03-27-2013, 09:33 PM
no but it divides

Autistic Spectrum
03-27-2013, 09:38 PM
vagina's are the emeney

timmy
03-27-2013, 09:40 PM
http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRxsWTUnBx5P6p9buLMxgDUmFAtNEMiIym7Cx6QQ5qXvkSJEjXZ

sex with dead people
03-27-2013, 10:36 PM
I don't think digiorno pizzas are very good.

juji
03-27-2013, 10:37 PM
I don't think digiorno pizzas are very good.

Because it's Nestle

sex with dead people
03-27-2013, 10:46 PM
Because it's Nestle

It's because it's french and french people are faggots.

juji
03-27-2013, 10:47 PM
Nestle is swiss, you should get rid of your relationship with Ashley

blumpkin blownuts
03-28-2013, 04:43 AM
most of the people i meet down here from chicago say digiorno (as in the actual restaurant) had the best pizza. unfortunateky i never went there. the frozen pizza's aren't that great. home run inn is much better. but the best frozen pizza by far is Reggio's, just be aware there's three sticks of butter in the crust for a 8" pizza, and the cheese is basically solidified cream

Camoron
03-28-2013, 05:10 AM
freschetta brick oven frozen pizzas are preyty good imo.

steveyos
03-28-2013, 06:00 AM
maybe it's too perssonal for her to talk about, maybe this is where lisa draws the line in posting about every aspect of her personal life, from getting raped at 8 to getting knocked up by a meth head

maybe this forum sucks

blumpkin blownuts
03-28-2013, 06:03 AM
that little babby didn't wanna give up the ghost so easily now lisa is a bloodsoaked mess and can't even attempt anymore to fill her void with creeper dicks

blumpkin blownuts
03-28-2013, 06:04 AM
i just wanted her to have the baby because i was going to fly to australia and eat the afterbirth and gain the power of: Stupid Obnoxious Slut

steveyos
03-28-2013, 06:05 AM
got some lisa

got some pizza

got some me never talking to any of you ever again because the comedy has been ripped from your souls

steveyos
03-28-2013, 06:06 AM
get at me when you trade your unfunny souls for funny ones PEACE

blumpkin blownuts
03-28-2013, 06:07 AM
peaceeeee

Plug Drugs
03-28-2013, 06:39 AM
it wasnt like they took out a smaller than usual baby and flushed it down the toilet; from my understanding it was little more than a mass of cells that hadn't even started to take any kind of form yet.
Do you also feel sorry for dead skin cells or the colonies of bacteria you kill every time you wash your hands?

Plug Drugs
03-28-2013, 06:52 AM
got some me never talking to any of you ever again because the comedy has been ripped from your souls
yeah i don't know when people started considering it "comedy" to repeatedly direct as many insults at a person's personal life as possible, unprovoked.
I get it, you shouldn't expect anything from sharing details about your personal life other than big gales of dumb laughter, insults, and humiliation.
But when do you cross the line between hazing and being disconcertingly grim and nothing resembling "funny"

blumpkin blownuts
03-28-2013, 07:07 AM
http://www.babycenter.com/fetal-development-images-8-weeks

the less she waited the better it would have been

stalker virus
03-28-2013, 08:08 AM
yeah i don't know when people started considering it "comedy" to repeatedly direct as many insults at a person's personal life as possible, unprovoked.
I get it, you shouldn't expect anything from sharing details about your personal life other than big gales of dumb laughter, insults, and humiliation.
But when do you cross the line between hazing and being disconcertingly grim and nothing resembling "funny"
http://i.imgur.com/DM367.gif

stalker virus
03-28-2013, 08:11 AM
plug drugs i wouldn't expect you to ever know "comedy"

Plug Drugs
03-28-2013, 08:47 AM
to each his own; i dont find the office that funny. It has its moments, but characters giving an awkward look at the camera after someone says something eccentric can only come across as "clever" so many times
I think ricky gervais is funny though, and him and steve merchant came up with the show, so I don't know

Autistic Spectrum
03-28-2013, 09:21 AM
yes lisa posting about every aspect of her personal life is not funny you are right about that, but what is funny is her getting knocked up by a meth head she has known for 3 weeks then having to have an abortion, what's even funnier is you texting love letters to her while she's murdering her child, in fact i would go so far as to say that's the root of all comedy.

sex with dead people
03-28-2013, 09:37 AM
I'd never wanna be born either if clump was gonna be my mother.

sex with dead people
03-28-2013, 09:39 AM
The baby would starve anyway with those little things she refers to as boobs providing milk

Autistic Spectrum
you where adopted and you turned out fine,

Autistic Spectrum
btw i am your real father,

maks
03-28-2013, 10:49 AM

Yes what's funny is long winded 14 paragraph rambling diatribes that make no sense

maks
03-28-2013, 10:50 AM
yes lisa posting about every aspect of her personal life is not funny you are right about that, but what is funny is her getting knocked up by a meth head she has known for 3 weeks then having to have an abortion, what's even funnier is you texting love letters to her while she's murdering her child, in fact i would go so far as to say that's the root of all comedy.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Autistic Spectrum again.

Plug Drugs
03-28-2013, 11:39 AM
she's had to go through more shit in the past 6 months than most of us will in our entire lives. Making 10 posts insulting her for every 1 she makes is probably making her feel even more shitty than she already does. I don't care who you are, if a group of people repeatedly tell you that you're worthless and a bad person its going to get to you, especially when you're already feeling like shit to begin with.
I've tried telling her that this is a forum for assholes, and any response she gets is going to be the exact opposite of sympathetic, but I don't know. Maybe that just makes her want to stay even more?
It's like you guys are milking the insults because you know its actually affecting someone. And it's not like that person has some misappropriated sense of importance and needs to be brought down a peg; rather that person is morbidly depressed while everyone is eagerly beating her down further, thinking that what they're doing must be hilarious.

sex with dead people
03-28-2013, 11:52 AM
btw i am your real father,

Prove it itt

maks
03-28-2013, 12:01 PM
Making 10 posts insulting her for every 1 she makes is probably making her feel even more shitty than she already does.

Good, I honestly 100% no bullshit want her to kill herself, the sooner the better

Autistic Spectrum
03-28-2013, 12:02 PM
Lisa is a terrible person, terrible people do terrible things, why you are defending her in anyway is why you are so very very gay. Lisa will continue to do awful things like she has for the past 40 years of her life, just like her parents did before her and her parents parents before them all the way back to the start where her disgusting blood line is most likely the cause of the first std,

Lisa should not post here about shit like getting knocked up by a drug addict she has known for 3 weeks or about the time she was raped by her babysitter, she should probably not post at all, why are you so fucking gay plug drugs.

Autistic Spectrum
03-28-2013, 12:02 PM
why did you fall in love with the worst person on earth

Autistic Spectrum
03-28-2013, 12:05 PM
she posted an actual suicide note on rubynet, on fucking rubynet, in all my years of posting here i have never seen a poster that does not belong here as much as lisa does not belong here

sex with dead people
03-28-2013, 01:44 PM
she posted an actual suicide note on rubynet, on fucking rubynet, in all my years of posting here i have never seen a poster that does not belong here as much as lisa does not belong here
damnit I was gone and missed.

Autistic Spectrum
03-28-2013, 01:48 PM
I don't even know how I ended up in this forum.

I have nowhere to go.

My family abused me.

The only person in my life was someone who picked me up off the street battered and bruised and in shock and they turned out to be a ice junky who was using me for what he could. These are not things I want in my life.

I tried really hard to do something worthwhile. In spite of all the shit, not even having a home through highschool and never finishing I went and got myself two degrees when I was 21 and sat an entry exam and was lucky enough to be smart enough yto blitz it in, and that's about the only time in my life where having brain gave me a lift up, I wanted to teach and help children get through school because I never did and spent years before university living in what was hell, a violent man putting me in hospital because frankly I didn't know any better... and I did teach for a couple of years but I've seen too much shit there that I can't deal with and it only took a couple of kicks of the stool out from under me and I just can't... I just can't, I am not emotionally equipped to do that anymore. I got other jobs that wouldn't be as stressfull but when I lost those things just got worse and worse. Now I'm in a situation where junkies pick me up off the street when I'm bashed on xmas day because I'm even more pathetic than them. I've got nothing, nothing anymore and all I can worry about is what will happen to my cat. I'm not on a pension and I am struggling a lot, there is no safety net for me anymore, no family, no-one who cares... just mounting debts of bills that I can barely even pay anymore. I can't understand people at all... I can't understand why they do these horrible things to each other.... an ice junky actually looked good to me because he was the kindest person I had actually met in a really long time.

I don't spend my money on pot... I wish I could like I used to when I had money... it made things seem better. I wish there was somewhere I could take my cat so I knew she would be spoilt and looked after and I could just go quitely die. I had stopped breathing after my brother bashed me and I wish I had just been left to die.... it was easy to die at that point but people had to bring me back just so I could suffer more shit.. why? Why is everything like this? What the fuck kind of place is this and what the fuck kind of people are some of you. Some of you here aren't bad people at all but I just can't stand these pieces of shit, Ic an't stand them here and I can't stand them in the world anymore and I don't think I can fight any of them anymore. There is no help for what I'm going through but I honestly just don't think I lay here and take it anymore.... I just want to die but what will happen to my cat? My cat is the only good and pure thing in my life.

It's obviously true, I have obviously lost my mind but I don't even want my mind back in a world like this, if sane and doing well is doing to people what has been done to me and what I've seen others do even to children then I don't want to be sane, I don't even want to exist in way where I am aware of anything anymore.

What the fuck is this place and what the fuck kind of people are SOME of you? Am I supossed to abuse people, lie, use people to have a good life? Because I don't even want a life anymore. There is literally nothing more I have to offer or give and I can't live in a world like this anymore, I want out. Something bad is going to happen again... I know this feeling... something bad is going to happen... I hope I get to die this time and to the shit people I hope you burn on earth and to the good people, I wish you could be spared the abhorrent things that go on in this world but I at least hope you have comfort and some measure of happiness and I hope you are surrounded by other good people.

i am getting this post tattoed on my back

Autistic Spectrum
03-28-2013, 01:55 PM
I don't even know how I ended up in this forum.

I have nowhere to go.Everyone hates me everywhere because i am so ulgy and stupid.

My family abused me.I rightly deserved all the abuse.

The only person in my life was someone who picked me up off the street battered and bruised and in shock and they turned out to be a ice junky who was using me for what he could. These are things that I seek out in my life because I'm damaged goods.

I tried really hard to do something worthwhile. In spite of all the shit, not even having a home through highschool and never finishing because I fucked a preschooler and they kicked me out. I went and got myself two useless degrees from an online diplomia mill when I was 21 and sat an entry exam and was lucky enough to be smart enough yto blitz it in, and that's about the only time in my life where having brain gave me a lift up but because i am acutally stupid as fuck it all came crashing in around me, I wanted to teach and fuck children in there school because I was fucked as a child and i loved every minute of it and spent years before university living in what was hell, a violent man putting me in hospital because frankly I am so ulgy that no other man would have me.. and I did teach for a couple of years but I've seen too much shit there that I can't deal with and it only took a couple of kicks of the stool out from under me and I just can't stop fucking childern... I just can't, I am not emotionally equipped to not fuck childern. I got other jobs that wouldn't be as stressfull but when I lost those things just got worse and worse because i am so stupid i can't even hold a job at a petstore. Now I'm in a situation where junkies pick me up off the street when I'm bashed on xmas day because I'm even more pathetic than them. I've got nothing, nothing anymore and all I can worry about is what will happen to my cat. I'm not on a pension and I am struggling a lot, there is no safety net for me anymore, no family, no-one who cares... just mounting debts of bills that I can barely even pay anymore. I can't understand people at all... I can't understand why they do these horrible things to each other.... an ice junky actually looked good to me because he was the kindest person I had actually met in a really long time.

I don't spend my money on pot... I wish I could like I used to when I had money... it made things seem better. I wish there was somewhere I could take my cat so I knew she would be spoilt and looked after and I could just go quitely die. I had stopped breathing after my brother bashed me and I wish I had just been left to die.... it was easy to die at that point but people had to bring me back just so I could suffer more shit.. why? Why is everything like this? What the fuck kind of place is this and what the fuck kind of people are some of you. Some of you here aren't bad people at all but I just can't stand these pieces of shit, Ic an't stand them here and I can't stand them in the world anymore and I don't think I can fight any of them anymore. There is no help for what I'm going through but I honestly just don't think I lay here and take it anymore.... I just want to die but what will happen to my cat? My cat is the only good and pure thing in my life.

It's obviously true, I have obviously lost my mind but I don't even want my mind back in a world like this, if sane and doing well is doing to people what has been done to me and what I've seen others do even to children then I don't want to be sane, I don't even want to exist in way where I am aware of anything anymore.

What the fuck is this place and what the fuck kind of people are SOME of you? Am I supossed to abuse people, lie, use people to have a good life? Because I don't even want a life anymore. There is literally nothing more I have to offer or give and I can't live in a world like this anymore, I want out. Something bad is going to happen again... I know this feeling... something bad is going to happen... I hope I get to die this time and to the shit people I hope you burn on earth and to the good people, I wish you could be spared the abhorrent things that go on in this world but I at least hope you have comfort and some measure of happiness and I hope you are surrounded by other good people.

maks
03-28-2013, 02:01 PM
That's up there with 'hey bro'

sex with dead people
03-28-2013, 04:11 PM
That suicidal post makes me want to masturbate.

lnopia the great
03-28-2013, 04:27 PM
if she didnt want to get harassed on a forum she knows hates her she probably shouldnt have mentioned aborting her meth baby

lnopia the great
03-28-2013, 04:29 PM
i know shes dumb as fuck but even a full blown retard would know better

lnopia the great
03-28-2013, 04:32 PM
she comes here to bathe in the negative attention that she craves i thought you loved her shouldnt you know this

BatteriWyfe
08-01-2013, 09:31 AM

Autistic Spectrum
08-28-2013, 10:44 AM

xd

Wendy <3
03-03-2017, 02:26 AM

maks
03-03-2017, 05:27 AM
she comes here to bathe in the negative attention that she craves i thought you loved her shouldnt you know this

jon
03-03-2017, 08:05 AM
What the fuck is this place and what the fuck kind of people are SOME of you?