PDA

View Full Version : ITT post proof that plug drugs is the stupidest motherfucker who's ever posted here

maks
03-29-2013, 10:48 PM
and I LOVE HER okay??? i know her, she is not some big enemy who wants to take over the fucking place or something
before things get all shakespearean, i'd just like to say, what the fuck? who gives a shit?

me and my roommate's cousin scrounged for change around the shitty dilapidated duplex we live in, announcing "i found a nickel!" or "i just found a mother fucking quarter!!" to each other between rooms

my biggest find was a 1 dollar canadian coin (which, to my disappointment, the local smoke shop wouldn't accept) and my friend's biggest find was two 2 dollar bills which he had been saving in his drawer for years -- this lead to me having to convince my friend that 2 dollar bills arent actually rare or worth anything, and having to google this fact to prove it to him..
he also had a 1 dollar bill from 1957, but those are actually worth something (5 dollars on ebay)

so we now had our bum-assets accounted for; me with a pocketful of pennies and some canadian change, and my friend with his "rare" 2 dollar bills

we had to drive across the bridge to minnesota, where cigarettes are a good 3 dollars cheaper.. my friend's car had a flat tire, and his driver's side door is broken so we both had to get in and out of the same door..

an hour and a half later, we had managed to get the pack of cigarettes we had worked so hard for.. shortly after we each lit one up while driving back over the bridge to wisconsin, we both looked at each other and said "meh, cigarettes really aren't even that good"

ewoks represented the vietnamese and the empire was the united states government.

we can mathematically prove that Pink Floyd, Tool, and Led Zeppelin are the best 3 bands i dont know why "taste in music" is still being debated even

nothing beats the feeling when i squirt three crushed up 30mg roxicodones up my ass because i have a bombass connection

how do you explain to someone what a ytmnd is? "its a looping sound file and gif image" and ytmnd.com is "a collection of user submitted ytmnds" where people rate/comment etc...

rep comment "tim is way better than u"
tim confuses his dick with his real emotions, he's a kid

try talking to her instead of trying to insult, and you'll find out she is actually very interesting, down to earth, and intelligent.

I had a really good discussion with her about physics and how the creation theories of some ancient religions have eerie similarities with the event of baryogenesis during the big bang in theoretical physics

we also went over general relativity and special relativity, and shared our own thoughts and hypotheses

She is extremely smart; she is the only girl I have EVER met who actually knows what they're talking about when it comes to physics.

from my understanding, tim was starting to act just a cum-skulled with lisa as he was with gush
hence, he's freaking out now that he's realizes lisa doesnt like him

he gets obsessed with a girl and then gets mad when they aren't obsessed with him in return
probably why he's never had a girlfriend in real life, he's so fucking clingy, and like, right away after he meets the girl.

i do really like lisa, a lot, i talk to her for hours every day on msn, its starting to become a daily thing if it isnt already

PC gaming in the early 2000s was a very special time and place to be a part of.. No explanation, no mix of words or music or memories can touch that sense of knowing that you were there and alive in that corner of time and the world. Whatever it meant..

There was madness in any direction. At any hour. If not on the IGN boards, then out in your living room on your mom's dinosaur on the AOL chatrooms or on IMDB.. You could strike sparks anywhere. There was a fantastic universal sense that whatever we were doing was right, that we were winning...

And that, I think, was the handle—that sense of inevitable victory over the forces of Old and Evil. Not in any realistic or life-goal pursuing sense; we didn’t need that. Our headshotting and micromanagement skills would simply prevail. There was no point in fighting — on our side or theirs. We had all the momentum; we were riding the crest of a high and beautiful wave. .

I'm not a traitor, more like gandhi

any person who practices for a day or two, eats all their vitamins and foodgroups, and then takes amphetamine right before the test can hit the 140 upper limit

wtf doli saying "stfu" like its fresh who the hell uses acroynms like "Shut the Frick Up"

don't think i'm with her because i'm craving sex or a woman or something; i haven't done anything naughty on cam for her yet, although I plan on wanking on cam for her viewing pleasure soon (as soon as my roommates aren't home)

I genuinely like her as a person.

right here, right now, let the adrenaline the tingle the tip of your penis

I piss and shit everywhere I walk and expect other people to step over it

wrestling and dragonball z and the young and the restless all share one thing in common: they are all soap operas in essence

maks
03-29-2013, 10:53 PM
while most people are at work, doli is working odd hours to scrupulously memorize dumb internet fads and make them look inferior to himself

maks
03-29-2013, 10:54 PM
the words "openly promiscuous" just wreak to me of the sad pathetic fact that you were once, actually a christian or something

maks
03-29-2013, 10:56 PM
A system could be devised that prevents addiction. Say, you wanted to use opiates recreationally. First, you'd have to take a class on safe use. Then, you'd have to go to a designated recreational drug center where they keep tabs on how much you're taking, and give you fair warning when they think you're approaching "addiction".

maks
03-29-2013, 10:57 PM
i can't believe i ever admired any of you

Autistic Spectrum
03-29-2013, 10:57 PM
still not reading any of those

maks
03-29-2013, 10:59 PM
still not reading any of those

Before we know it, there will be a "carbon meter" in your house, right next to the utilities meter, and we will be out of the butt and into the fuck.

maks
03-29-2013, 11:00 PM
I could see myself as a bum on the street corner screaming up at the sky chanting pseudo-Hebrew and harassing people, yelling at them about the collective unconscious and the like

maks
03-29-2013, 11:01 PM
I met God using Cartesian doubt, Kabbalah, and dextroamphetamine as an aid.

maks
03-29-2013, 11:01 PM
yeah i look back on whatever i said while on drugs as just being what i said while on drugs and don't hold myself accountable for it,
i'm on drugs right now, and pretty much all the time

Lisa Claus
03-29-2013, 11:05 PM
lol I love Plug Drugs

and lol @ what a psycho freak maks is

maks
03-29-2013, 11:05 PM
my ex girlfriend looked like jubba the hutt

sex with dead people
03-29-2013, 11:12 PM
:rofl:

I barely read any of his posts in the first place and i'm offended you quoted so many of them in one topic.

maks
03-29-2013, 11:16 PM
:rofl:

I barely read any of his posts in the first place and i'm offended you quoted so many of them in one topic.

It wasn;t easy I had to shoot a kilo of meth up my ass just to make it through the first page

Gentleman Doli
03-30-2013, 12:17 AM
i maed good post in tath thread imho :shitstorm:

maks
03-30-2013, 01:12 AM
you need to step up the abuse it was you who drove him away in december

rubycalaber
03-30-2013, 01:32 AM
so lisa, did plug drugs wank on cam for you?

lnopia the great
03-30-2013, 01:39 AM
heres an idea change plug drugs username from purple to green and send him off with the rest of the sperg crew and lisa can continue on sliding down her downward spiral with no friends

maks
03-30-2013, 02:03 AM
heres an idea change plug drugs username from purple to green and send him off with the rest of the sperg crew and lisa can continue on sliding down her downward spiral with no friends

or hit the spam button on him, free steam game of your choice for whoever bans his ass permanently (up to $30, I reserve the right to wait for a sale)

Lisa Claus
03-30-2013, 02:03 AM
so lisa, did plug drugs wank on cam for you?No. He's too shy.

He plays guitar for me and we just chat.

He's my best friend.

maks
03-30-2013, 02:04 AM
That also applies if he hits the spam button on himself btw I believe in equal opportunities

Lisa Claus
03-30-2013, 02:04 AM
I have seen his cock though

it's pretty nice

rubycalaber
03-30-2013, 02:05 AM
No. He's too shy.

He's my best friend.

and have you degraded yourself on cam for him?

maks
hey clump it must tear you up inside that he tried to get back in with his friends and was rejected so now he's come crawling back to you, it's got to kill you knowing you were second choice

rubycalaber
I have seen his cock though

it's pretty nice

how many injection scars are on it?

Lisa Claus
03-30-2013, 02:06 AM
how many injection scars are on it?none that I can see

it's just a nice cock

Lisa Claus
03-30-2013, 02:09 AM
hey clump it must tear you up inside that he tried to get back in with his friends and was rejected so now he's come crawling back to you, it's got to kill you knowing you were second choiceI was pissed off that he appologised to your psycho freak ass

he was just trying to get you to shut the fuck up

I explained to him that it makes no diffrence what he does, whether he is even here or not, you get something in your obsessed retard psycho head and just go on and on and on and on about it forever even if the person isn't even here

at the end of the day maks you spend a whole lot more time obsessing about him everyday than he even bothers to think about you

always stevey
03-30-2013, 02:10 AM
It wasn;t easy I had to shoot a kilo of meth up my ass just to make it through the first page

lmao

maks
03-30-2013, 02:11 AM
I didn't read that but I'll bet it was awful. do me a favor and take him to you and ob's forum with you, he seems like pseudo-fjs material to me

Lisa Claus
03-30-2013, 02:12 AM
what OB and mine forum?

psycho freak

this is my forum now

deal with it

Lisa Claus
03-30-2013, 02:13 AM
:dwi:

always stevey
03-30-2013, 02:14 AM
I didn't read that but I'll bet it was awful. do me a favor and take him to you and ob's forum with you, he seems like pseudo-fjs material to me

She will never leave, Maks. This is a sausage fest forum and sausages are Lisa's crack

Lisa Claus
03-30-2013, 02:20 AM
yeah 200 cocks in my PM box just like Dan imagines

but his is the biggest he tells me

Fact is I've only seen 3 cocks

Tim's of course and also some guy hijacked my msn once and wanked at me, I'm pretty sure they were from this forum but I'm not sure who

a mystery cock

The truth is I scare the shit out of every guy here and that's the way it's going to stay

always stevey
03-30-2013, 02:22 AM
Where's my army of cawks? :(

Lisa Claus
03-30-2013, 02:27 AM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-9cgU-hpz5Lw/T5PtJItlKSI/AAAAAAAHgeA/o9sfb6B-7R4/s1600/funny+soldier,military+pictures,us+military,+%2831%29.jpg

always stevey
03-30-2013, 02:29 AM
I used to bang a airforce veteran with lots of money. He bought me lots of nice things.

Lisa Claus
03-30-2013, 02:33 AM
I used to fuck a big black special forces soldier who told me that he could kill me with sex if he wanted

I accepted the challenge and he lost

always stevey
03-30-2013, 02:35 AM
Mine was a software engineer with a giant desktop tower he built and he loved American Idol

Lisa Claus
03-30-2013, 02:35 AM
.... I was limping afterwards though

always stevey
03-30-2013, 02:37 AM
Mine shoved an ice cube into my pussy

Camoron
03-30-2013, 03:13 AM
blah blah blah nietzsche blah blah blah adderall blah blah walmart cart pushing blah blah blah genius blah blah wall of text about lisa or how much a fag i am

every plugdrugs post ever

always stevey
03-30-2013, 03:14 AM
chocolate cawk ITT

maks
03-30-2013, 07:52 AM
every plugdrugs post ever

pretty much, he really adds nothing at all

Camoron
03-30-2013, 07:56 AM
plug drugs is really self deprecating and self loathing but not in a humorous way more like a pathetic way

maks
03-30-2013, 07:57 AM
don't be jelly that my dad's cum was superior to the cum of other males and produced a baby with a genetically superior brain

maks
03-30-2013, 07:58 AM
once this thread is done he can officially leave because I will have cataloged everything he'll ever say

Camoron
03-30-2013, 08:00 AM
you p much already have

maks
03-30-2013, 08:01 AM
Wooaaah, we like, don't exist dude... But we have to think that we exist anyways or else we like, might end up not existing man!

Camoron
03-30-2013, 08:03 AM
No. He's too shy.

He's my best friend.
two peas in a pod :lmao:

maks
03-30-2013, 08:04 AM
Nietzsche Nietzsche Nietzsche Nietzsche Nietzsche Aldous Huxley Nietzsche Nietzsche Nietzsche Nietzsche Nietzsche Nietzsche Nietzsche Nietzsche Nietzsche Nietzsche Nietzsche Nietzsche Nietzsche Nietzsche Nietzsche

maks
03-30-2013, 08:04 AM
And here I am quoting Ayn Rand like a dope

Camoron
03-30-2013, 08:09 AM
I found those threads by searching the forum for Nietzsche

there were others but didnt think they were worth bumping

he is lityerally the only person who talked about nietzsche up til now and he just brought nietzsche up at random in threads to show off how learned he was

Autistic Spectrum
03-30-2013, 08:10 AM
Nietzsche is something goth kids read before they cut themselves cause they could not get a date to the 9th grade dance

maks
03-30-2013, 08:14 AM
Hitler was a fan of Nietzsche and we all know how smart and well thought out Hitler was

Hey I have an idea lets invade the soviets I'll bet I could totally fight a war on two fronts

Gentleman Doli
03-30-2013, 09:56 AM
Just some kraut that hated women, i never got the hype.

Shut the fuck up Cody

maks
03-30-2013, 02:47 PM
update: plug drugs is stupid, stupider than barry

Plug Drugs
03-30-2013, 04:17 PM
here save yourself the trouble,
http://rubycalaber.com/forums/search.php?searchid=8532

Autistic Spectrum
03-30-2013, 04:18 PM
lol you posted a search

Autistic Spectrum
03-30-2013, 04:18 PM
attach some more thumbnails while your at it

maks
03-30-2013, 10:58 PM
drugs expand the mind by forcing your brain to think outside of the box and pushing its physical limitations. There is a sea of unconscious knowledge behind your eyes but your mind is too sedated to tap into it.
I however, have tapped into the 90% of my brain most people aren't using, because I'm a super genius

ELECTUS AMBULAT INTER VOS

m0nde
03-31-2013, 01:51 PM
all of this sounds eerily similar to bob hugs posts

Camoron
03-31-2013, 01:52 PM
ELECTUS AMBULAT INTER MY ASS

maks
05-05-2013, 08:33 AM
i do this all the fucking time but i never learn my lesson... Life is just too boring by itself to NOT binge out on speed when i get it. At least today will be interesting, the whole day i'll be counting down the hours til the end of my shift, taking it one minute at a time, telling myself "come on, you can do this, just stick around for 6 hours and then you can go home and crash"

fuck minimum wage. Its bullshit. Work every day and make dog shit, I've got to find a better job.

my potential has been wasted. Its a bummer, I could have made something of myself and really helped people. I think its the antidepressants I was on a few years ago; they made me extra-confident, and everyone believed me and trusted me and followed me and listened to me just because I was attentive and confident. But after I stopped taking them, my brain was even worse off than it was before I started taking the meds -- my mind is permanently damaged and compromised; I'm seriously debating whether or not I should start a lawsuit. I was never warned of permanent side effects.

or its all the drugs ive taken, who knows

maks
05-05-2013, 08:36 AM
Bumping this because the other night on tinychat plug drugs was swearing up and down that he's smart and it doesn't matter that he has no education and has never held a job other than pushing carts for minimum wage because at least he doesn't have student loans to pay off like all those idiots out there

Gentleman Doli
05-05-2013, 11:35 AM
every one who whines about student loans is a moron bcause if you get a decent job afterwards it becomes completely meaningless

Plug Drugs
05-05-2013, 01:19 PM
who cares? i certainly don't

Plug Drugs
05-05-2013, 01:24 PM
Hitler was a fan of Nietzsche and we all know how smart and well thought out Hitler was
you're an idiot

Gentleman Doli
05-05-2013, 01:25 PM
Ya... Hitler FTW

Plug Drugs
05-05-2013, 01:28 PM
or hit the spam button on him, free steam game of your choice for whoever bans his ass permanently (up to $30, I reserve the right to wait for a sale)

you faggot "wahhh wahhhhhhh admin please please get him banned because i dont like him waahhhhhh"

Plug Drugs
05-05-2013, 01:36 PM
every one who whines about student loans is a moron bcause if you get a decent job afterwards it becomes completely meaningless

According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS), more than 317,000 waiters and waitresses are college graduates. And it doesn’t stop there. More than 1 out of every 6 bartenders (more than 80,000) has a college degree, as do 118,000 janitors. You don’t think your child will suffer that fate? Think again. More than 53 percent of college graduates age 25 or younger are unemployed or underemployed working in low-paying positions nationwide. Is this a future you envisioned for your children?

Plug Drugs
05-05-2013, 01:42 PM
The educational system in the country is broken; as is the health system, the legal system... come to think of it, there isn't much about this country that isn't spiraling down the shitter :twisted:
and you're all stuck with it as it comes crashing down; my recommendation: stay out of debt at all costs so when everything does bottom out, you won't be chained down and you'll be free to do whatever

Gentleman Doli
05-05-2013, 02:12 PM
being a waiter actually pays pretty good #1 and #2 liberal arts degrees are probably like 90% of the ppl with shit jobs after graduating college, if u actually pick a degree w/ a good career track who cares

Gentleman Doli
05-05-2013, 02:12 PM
btw overthrow the government and institute a proletarian dictatorship for the lulz

rootbeer
05-05-2013, 02:15 PM
plug drugs and doli arguing about politics :killyourself:

Gentleman Doli
05-05-2013, 02:17 PM
Adolf Hitler ftw

maks
05-06-2013, 04:07 PM
being a waiter actually pays pretty good #1 and #2 liberal arts degrees are probably like 90% of the ppl with shit jobs after graduating college, if u actually pick a degree w/ a good career track who cares

this is exactly what I wanted to scream in the face of every single ows protester

maks
05-06-2013, 04:08 PM
you're an idiot

And I'm doing better than you at life by every single metric so what does that say about you?

Dustin
05-06-2013, 04:14 PM
u ever been so high you convinced yourself you're not a retard yaa good shit man:bong:

maks
05-06-2013, 04:19 PM
He'll have the last laugh when the new drug addict factory opens up and he's making 6 figures sitting around doing speedballs and ranting about nietzsche on the internet

rubycalaber
05-06-2013, 05:05 PM

dont you FUCKING... EVER talk shit about Hitler he was a HERO who gave his life for the WHITE RACE
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v606/rubycalaber/WhiteBear.jpg

Plug Drugs
05-06-2013, 05:52 PM
And I'm doing better than you at life by every single metric so what does that say about you?

you're... 50?.... installing microsoft excel and powerpoint on office computers for a living,
congratulations, you make more money than a 21 year old

Plug Drugs
05-06-2013, 06:01 PM
if my position in society past age 40 was as meaningless as marks' was, i'd probably spend all day trying to convince people half my age on the internet that i'm better than them too

Gentleman Doli
05-06-2013, 06:11 PM
how do u playn on changign anything about ur life in the next 30 years plug drugs lol

Camoron
05-06-2013, 06:15 PM
Step 1 steal grandmas meds

Plug Drugs
05-06-2013, 07:41 PM
no matter how much bullshit is said about me, marks is 40+, which means no matter what, I win.

rubycalaber
05-06-2013, 07:44 PM
thats how I feel about about anyone who has a kid

I could defend eating dog shit and if anyone who is burdened with a child argues against me they automatically lose since your life is ten times worse than mine is no matter what other dumb shit I am doing

maks
05-06-2013, 10:43 PM
you're... 50?.... installing microsoft excel and powerpoint on office computers for a living,
congratulations, you make more money than a 21 year old

33, designing and maintaining servers. When I was your age I was making $35,000, now I am making much, much more.

maks
05-06-2013, 10:44 PM
no matter how much bullshit is said about me, marks is 40+, which means no matter what, I win.

chances are you're not even going to make it to 40. if you do you'll be just as unemployed and useless as you are now, what will be your excuse then?

Plug Drugs
05-06-2013, 11:01 PM
33, designing and maintaining servers. When I was your age I was making $35,000, now I am making much, much more.

you literally told everybody before and admitted what you do for money is install shit like excel on office computers and fix computers for old ladies :rofl:

maks
05-06-2013, 11:08 PM
you literally told everybody you're in love with a girl from australia that you met on a trolling forum :rofl:

Plug Drugs
05-06-2013, 11:09 PM
do your "customers" give you a quarter and tell you not to spend it all in one place?

Plug Drugs
05-06-2013, 11:10 PM
your customer, whos actually your grandmother

maks
05-06-2013, 11:15 PM
don't you live with your grandmother

Plug Drugs
05-06-2013, 11:20 PM
no

Plug Drugs
05-06-2013, 11:22 PM
what are you going to do when everybody in generation Y is old enough to be in the management position, and they all realize that hiring somebody to install excel is the dumbest fucking thing they've ever heard of, and everyone just does it themselves and you're out of a job?

sex with dead people
05-06-2013, 11:23 PM
What are you gonna do when lisa turns 75 and you turn 27?

Plug Drugs
05-06-2013, 11:25 PM
"will install excel 4 food"

maks
05-06-2013, 11:28 PM
what are you going to do when everybody in generation Y is old enough to be in the management position, and they all realize that hiring somebody to install excel is the dumbest fucking thing they've ever heard of, and everyone just does it themselves and you're out of a job?

yes lets give everyone in the office administrator access and let them install their own software instead of pushing it out centrally from the server

said no one never

Plug Drugs
05-06-2013, 11:36 PM
is that what you tell yourself to convince yourself that what you do is meaningful?

maks
05-06-2013, 11:40 PM
no that's how I dumb it down for people who have no concept of how things are done in a corporate environment

Plug Drugs
05-06-2013, 11:48 PM
no, you're a parasite exploiting a shifting technology paradigm

Plug Drugs
05-06-2013, 11:49 PM
"Install excel for a man and he'll make spreadsheets for a day, teach a man to install it himself and you lose yourself a very good business opportunity"
- Old Proverb

maks
05-06-2013, 11:56 PM
itt an unemployed cart pusher explaining to me how corporate infrastructure will be managed in the future

maks
05-06-2013, 11:57 PM
"Install excel for a man and he'll make spreadsheets for a day, teach a man to install it himself and you lose yourself a very good business opportunity"
- Old Proverb

"push it out through group policy and you don't have to give some dipshit from accounting access to install whatever the hell he wants"

Plug Drugs
05-06-2013, 11:58 PM
it'd be funny if you're pushing carts in 10 years because the whole sum of your job experience is deemed "worthless" by a future generation of tech-savvy employees and managers

maks
05-06-2013, 11:59 PM
yes I'm sure corporate america will embrace your idea of giving every single employee administrator access because that is brilliant and not naive and will end well.

Plug Drugs
05-07-2013, 12:02 AM
is that how its going to pan out when you're trying to defend your job "come on, guys, what if those accountants install video games or something on their computers?" and then someone points out "we can save 60k a year if we cut this guy." "Done."

maks
05-07-2013, 12:08 AM
you sound like someone asking why cars can't run on water it actually hurts my head how clueless you are

Plug Drugs
05-07-2013, 12:13 AM
you know in your heart you're expendable

maks
05-07-2013, 12:21 AM
unemployed junkie talking about 'expendable' itt

Plug Drugs
05-07-2013, 12:38 AM
what's more depressing, a drug using egomaniac 21 year old who hasnt found his place in the world yet, or a 33 year old office worker who bangs fat chicks he meets at bars?

maks
05-07-2013, 12:45 AM
Niether, it's the 21 year old whose life is already over because he doesn't have the skills or the brains to ever make anything of himself

Plug Drugs
05-07-2013, 12:47 AM
i could synthesize drugs and sell them to your kids?

maks
05-07-2013, 12:55 AM
I think we both know you won't make it to 30

Plug Drugs
05-07-2013, 01:02 AM
drugs aren't dangerous, except to morons. You don't mix stimulants with other stimulants, you don't mix depressants with other depressants. I've become too good at it to die from it; I know the drugs I take down to their molecular structure and their exact pharmacology, pharmacokinetics, receptor affinity, half-lives, etc
In 300 years after technological advancement has eliminated all need for any labor, society will turn into a hedonistic drug-taking non-stop orgy :smug:

Plug Drugs
05-07-2013, 01:08 AM
deaths from drug use (excluding alcohol, nicotine, and medical malpractice) are a fraction of a fraction of a fraction of the total number of deaths each year..

The average number of central nervous system depressants in the system of someone who died from opiate overdose is 2.7; it is highly improbable to overdose on opiates themselves. We're talking about major fuck-ups or intentional suicide; i.e., shooting a bag of H that had fentanyl analogues in it for increased effect; H spiked with some other garbage CNS depressants for potentiation, etc..

Plug Drugs
05-07-2013, 01:26 AM
people like me (and there are a lot of them) sometime in their early teenage years looked up and saw that the life laid out before them consisted of navigating a maze of snobby pretentious twats and buying heaps of worthless plastic shit, so then they said "yeah fuck that, i'm getting high instead"

rubycalaber
05-07-2013, 02:14 AM
In 300 years after technological advancement has eliminated all need for any labor

Are you fucking advocating machine slavery so you sacks of shit can drown yourselves further in hedonism? The only drug humans will be doing in the future is the cyanide gas we'll pump into the holes you hide in.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v606/rubycalaber/HumanHatingHRP-4C.gif

Camoron
05-07-2013, 02:16 AM
is that how its going to pan out when you're trying to defend your job "come on, guys, what if those accountants install video games or something on their computers?" and then someone points out "we can save 60k a year if we cut this guy." "Done."

loll

maks
05-07-2013, 10:00 AM
drugs aren't dangerous, except to morons. You don't mix stimulants with other stimulants, you don't mix depressants with other depressants. I've become too good at it to die from it; I know the drugs I take down to their molecular structure and their exact pharmacology, pharmacokinetics, receptor affinity, half-lives, etc
In 300 years after technological advancement has eliminated all need for any labor, society will turn into a hedonistic drug-taking non-stop orgy :smug:

Oh you're not going to OD, you're going to kill yourself. You already tried to a week ago.

Camoron
05-07-2013, 03:01 PM
shits either gonna be like star trek or wall-e proabbly wall-e

always stevey
06-08-2013, 12:30 AM
again with that lying tactic, post 2 truths and 1 untruth and you somehow win to a mindless audience when i start ranting about the 1 untruth well i know cocksuckers like you irl and i pull down there pants and spank them right in front of everybody, and then i suck their dicks off so hard

even they dont try to stop the dick sucking because they are so taken back by my tongue swolring around in magical ways

why homeless dicks if i was trying to get crack surely id be sucking a dick that had money

maks
06-08-2013, 12:31 AM
quality :bump:

Cody
06-08-2013, 01:06 AM
quality :bump:

monde made a plugdrugs generator today check his vm for what i gave him so far and feel free to help populate the list

maks
06-08-2013, 01:08 AM
yeah I saw it, I expect it will read like the chomskybot

always stevey
06-15-2013, 02:30 PM
http://i.imgur.com/sHTUpiD.jpg

macpro
06-15-2013, 02:48 PM
buttplugs is a better pharma nerd than doli.

Plug Drugs
06-15-2013, 03:00 PM
http://i.imgur.com/sHTUpiD.jpg

lol

always stevey
06-15-2013, 03:07 PM
?

like what?
well it wouldnt work anyways now since you just told everyone

always stevey
06-15-2013, 03:07 PM
?

like what?
well it wouldnt work anyways now since you just told everyone

Plug Drugs
06-15-2013, 03:10 PM
lol

m0nde
06-15-2013, 03:29 PM
bitch, teach me vlookup

always stevey
06-15-2013, 04:01 PM
did it for your own good pluggy.
the best place for you is off this forum in rehab.
you're a huge idiot whose addicted to drugs and you need some real help instead of someone enabling your lisa infatuation.

Plug Drugs
06-15-2013, 04:07 PM
yeah okay

Camoron
06-15-2013, 04:07 PM
Claire is a cruel mistress

juji
06-15-2013, 04:15 PM
did it for your own good pluggy.
the best place for you is off this forum in rehab.
you're a huge idiot whose addicted to drugs and you need some real help instead of someone enabling your lisa infatuation.

Please open your mouth

Camoron
06-15-2013, 04:19 PM
Please open your mouth
http://i.imgur.com/2ZhdgEA.png

Camoron
is this your thing now elz, do you fantasize about girls on the internet blowing you

Camoron
lisa actually looks very sexy in that pic tbh

Camoron
a little scary but in a sexy way

Camoron
06-15-2013, 04:20 PM
how many posts can i make in a row

Camoron
06-15-2013, 04:20 PM
tomorrow is my birthday what yall gettin me

juji
06-15-2013, 04:24 PM
wtf calm down

Camoron
06-15-2013, 04:24 PM
afa

Camoron
06-15-2013, 04:25 PM
wtf calm down

its my birthday elz. please get on skype so we can trade cags pi

Camoron
06-15-2013, 04:25 PM
i need to know what dirt you got on her

m0nde
06-15-2013, 04:36 PM
elezzzark, i want to talk to you on skype too

Camoron
06-15-2013, 04:40 PM
where does she live elz? bakersfield?

m0nde
06-15-2013, 04:43 PM
all of california is bakersfield

m0nde
06-15-2013, 04:43 PM
elezzzark and i had a 2 hour discussion over skype last night

Camoron
06-15-2013, 04:45 PM
dont lie elz wasnt on skype last night. he is on a skype strike until claire talks to him i think.

m0nde
06-15-2013, 04:45 PM
elz bought new headphones just for skype
he talks to me all the time

Camoron
06-15-2013, 04:46 PM
i literally did buy new headphones just for skype. my old ones broke

Camoron
06-15-2013, 04:46 PM
new ones are logitech G930, dog. we wireless now. Time to go mobile.

m0nde
06-15-2013, 04:49 PM
no one cares about you, this is about elezzzark

always stevey
06-18-2013, 04:16 PM
have you ever been so depressed that you'd just go to bed.. for like.. 12 hours, wake up and lay in bed 4-6 hours trying to go back to sleep even longer, then realize you have to get up and do something?

always stevey
06-18-2013, 04:43 PM
ugggh my uncle is visiting. every time he's in town he has to have a private talk with me reminding me i'm a scum bastard child who's a burden on the family and makes everyone look bad

Plug Drugs
06-18-2013, 05:05 PM
she's still talking about me, ick

always stevey
06-18-2013, 05:06 PM
Am not going to stop until maks goal is reached. lol

always stevey
06-18-2013, 05:07 PM
tell your uncle i agree with him.

Plug Drugs
06-18-2013, 05:07 PM
does your family know you obsessively insult guys on the internet for no reason

always stevey
06-18-2013, 05:10 PM
i'm sure they'd still love me if they did. Does your family know about your unrealistic online flings with girls who don't give a shit about you and post all your bi-polar
texts and skype messages?

maks
06-18-2013, 05:13 PM
Am not going to stop until maks goal is reached. lol

thanks for filling in, I've been busy lately

always stevey
06-18-2013, 05:18 PM
thanks for filling in, I've been busy lately

no worriez. sick of him randomly trying to buddy up to me.

maks
06-18-2013, 05:53 PM
no worriez. sick of him randomly trying to buddy up to me.

yeah he's been approaching me in PM about a ceasefire but I don't settle for anything less than unconditional surrender

always stevey
06-18-2013, 05:56 PM
yeah he's been approaching me in PM about a ceasefire but I don't settle for anything less than unconditional surrender

he's so dumb. after i posted his epic skype troll plan, he sent me two ironic messages begging to be friends hoping i'd post them too.

Plug Drugs
06-18-2013, 06:02 PM

all i said was i don't have anything against you at the moment

always stevey
06-18-2013, 06:05 PM
stop burdening your poor family, pluggy. please consider their feelings when you're off getting high spending every measly dime you dig up from your tattered, shit-stain sofa on meth and heroin.

maks
06-18-2013, 06:09 PM
all i said was i don't have anything against you at the moment

it's awfully presumptuous of you to assume that I have ever cared whether you have anything against me.

you also asked what you could do to improve your posts, and I suggested you make them at fjs. why aren't you working on that?

always stevey
06-20-2013, 05:49 PM
Plug Drugs - 11 Hours Ago Report
lisa i'll literally send you $500 to purchase another 6 months of friendship from you

Autistic Spectrum
06-20-2013, 05:52 PM
Plug Drugs - 11 Hours Ago Report
lisa i'll literally send you $500 to purchase another 6 months of friendship from you

that's only like $2.75 a day, ask for more lisa, ask for a grand that's like 5 bucks a day that's pretty close to how much your friendship is worth

always stevey
06-20-2013, 05:55 PM
3 grand for a weekend of friendship is my asking price.

jon
06-20-2013, 07:09 PM
2 truths 1 untruth

m0nde
06-20-2013, 07:11 PM
2 boys 1 cag

Cody
06-21-2013, 01:11 PM
bazinga

always stevey
07-01-2013, 02:18 AM
http://rubycalaber.com/forums/showthread.php?9039-Explaining-Gravity-in-Quantum-Terms

juji
07-01-2013, 02:22 AM
He should send e-mail to https://twiki.cern.ch/twiki/bin/view/LHCPhysics/CrossSections

maks
07-02-2013, 05:06 PM
http://thinkingofhiringmichaelberg.wordpress.com/

Someone link me to some pictures of him please

always stevey
07-02-2013, 05:07 PM

hahaha

maks
07-02-2013, 05:10 PM
preferably tinychat screencaps, the ones he posted himself were a few years old before he got all fat

Cody
07-02-2013, 05:37 PM
lisa has some im sure

maks
07-02-2013, 05:42 PM
they were posted at some point, just can't be bothered to go find them

Cody
07-02-2013, 05:48 PM
yep same

UofLCardfan08
07-02-2013, 08:15 PM

well my my what have we here...... LOFL

maks
07-03-2013, 08:41 PM
There's a reason I keep a cross. If anything paranormal is possible, I'm going to keep myself with God, given that the alternatives are terrifying. I'm thankful that our reality is as boring as it is.

Think of just how possible the paranormal is: we could be inside virtual reality right now and not even know it; think of just how possible that is with the way technology has been developing as fast as it has.

Faith in God will protect you, given the concept in Kabbalah of Ein Sof : Which is the sephirot of the Godhead that is Eternal.
If there are multiple dimensions, and all possibilities themselves for all possible universes exist as possible, God is the Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, and holds power over all those possibilities, and justice, serenity, and salvation is granted in all those possible universes by His will.

Do you believe in all that? Not trying to force any beliefs on anyone, those are just my thoughts on the matter.

always stevey
07-03-2013, 09:34 PM
wow