rootbeer
03-30-2013, 05:05 PM
the moors invaded rome, deal w/ it :stare:

Plug Drugs
03-30-2013, 05:09 PM
hey guys whatsup

Gentleman Doli
03-30-2013, 05:09 PM
Slow, yellowing, decrepit. Basically useless. Makes continuous low rumbling noises that everyone tries to ignore. Has a strange smell. I could be describing an old clothes dryer -- but Im talking about plug drugs.

Gentleman Doli
03-30-2013, 05:11 PM
one takes women's wet panties and makes them dry out and teh other one is a clothes dryer lol

rootbeer
03-30-2013, 05:13 PM
yesterday I saw a video and it had a girl in it, she was kinda pretty and normal sized. In the comments someone called her a fatty, she is an early teen, around the age were girls are very sensative about their bodys, it could have led to a anorexia or something so I got really mad at the girl who said it and I was swearing a lover the place, I was wondering if defending others in not the nicest way is allowd

steveyos
03-30-2013, 05:14 PM
http://thelegendaryfjscrew.com

Lisa Claus
03-30-2013, 05:16 PM
the moors invaded rome, deal w/ it :stare::dwi:

Gentleman Doli
03-30-2013, 05:20 PM
Plug Drugs Diary December 26th
For Christmas my parents got me gloves, a pair of running shoes, a set of drums, a piano, a skateboard, a bicycle, 10 rock climbing lessons, a ladder, a hammer, a pair of scissors, and Mavis Beacon Teaches Typing. I have no function remaining in my arms or legs. They know this.

steveyos
03-30-2013, 05:23 PM
every day for over a year now, this entire forum:

lisa lisa lisa lisa lisa lisa

maks
03-30-2013, 06:11 PM
yeah and before that it was me whats your poiunt

he wants it to be him

sex with dead people
03-30-2013, 06:15 PM
It's all about the rep game.

Camoron
03-30-2013, 06:38 PM
Plug Drugs Diary December 26th
For Christmas my parents got me gloves, a pair of running shoes, a set of drums, a piano, a skateboard, a bicycle, 10 rock climbing lessons, a ladder, a hammer, a pair of scissors, and Mavis Beacon Teaches Typing. I have no function remaining in my arms or legs. They know this.

When I was a little kid my mother thought i developed slow. So once when I was six she put me in retard room. The teacher didn't care if my eyes got poked by black jerks. I was terrified, alone in that darkness. Slowly, I crept out into a study hall, and I could breath. But something else had changed inside of me. That day I got nauseous from numbers.

Plug Drugs
03-30-2013, 07:24 PM
i think i got owned or something in this thread i'm not really sure

Autistic Spectrum
03-30-2013, 07:36 PM
every year since this fourm began, we all getogether in the super secert sub fourm and we choose one poster, who stands above the rest of sucking dicks,ramen had her year, stevey had his year, tim had his year, cody has his year, ob had like 6 months, this is the year of lisa, the year of the lady barrypthead,

maks
03-30-2013, 07:40 PM
every year since this fourm began, we all getogether in the super secert sub fourm and we choose one poster, who stands above the rest of sucking dicks,ramen had her year, stevey had his year, tim had his year, cody has his year, ob had like 6 months, this is the year of lisa, the year of the lady barrypthead,

According to Neitzsche, ritual sacrifice, as grisly as it is, was a ubiquitous reality common to all religions and cultures of the world. It is now a thing of the past. Today we think of it as both silly and barbaric. The two interpretations of sacrifice are as follows: on the one hand, the ancients essentially thought that the sacrifice granted them magic powers and good luck from the Gods. On the other hand, more simply and less superstitiously, it was an expression of thanksgiving to God or nature – a gift to the universe in exchange for the gift of life. These two interpretations are likely both true, but there is a subtler implication that is being missed

The idea of sacrificing or wasting something for no visible or rational purpose is a symbolic expression of transcending the base and animal instincts for instant gratification. If, as Brett Stevens points out, moral character can be defined as the ability to defer or avoid gratification in order to do what is correct according to an abstract order larger than the individual, then ritual sacrifice is merely the public, symbolic expression of this very lesson. It is its visible realization in ceremonial form. In contrast to the “magical power interpretation” that says because of the sacrifice, we will win in the end, it basically says: despite the sacrifice, we will still win in the end. Ever hear the saying, “I’ll beat you with one hand tied behind my back?”

In order to win, or to become good at anything, one must sacrifice. It’s as simple as that. In a game of chess, or in warfare, it is essentially impossible not to sacrifice pawns. The same thing with physical fitness – you have to sweat, you have to bleed. You can’t get something from nothing. In order to be ultimately gratified, one must sacrifice and do the necessary work first.

Man is both an animal and not-an-animal. Man must both acknowledge and tame the wild beast within. All great and noble cultures of the past reveal traces of barbarism:

At the bottom of all these noble races we cannot fail to recognize the beast of prey splendidly roaming around in its lust for loot and victory. This hidden basis from time to time needs to be discharged: the animal must come out again, must go back into the wilderness, – Roman, Arab, German, Japanese nobility, Homeric heroes, Scandinavian Vikings in this need they are all alike.

It was the noble races which left behind the concept of the “barbarian” in all their tracks, wherever they went. A consciousness of and a pride in this fact reveals itself even in their highest culture (for example, when Pericles says to his Athenians, in that famous Funeral Speech, “our audacity has broken a way through to every land and sea, putting up permanent memorials to itself for good and ill.”). This “audacity” of the noble races, mad, absurd, sudden in the way it expresses itself, its unpredictability, even the improbability of its undertakings – Pericles emphatically praises the rayhumia [mental balance, freedom from anxiety] of the Athenians – its indifference to and contempt for safety, body, life, comfort, its fearsome cheerfulness and the depth of its joy in all destruction, in all the physical pleasures of victory and cruelty – everything summed up for those who suffer from such audacity in the image of the “barbarian,” the “evil enemy,” something like the “Goth” or the “Vandal.” - F.W Nietzsche, On the Genealogy of Morals, First Essay, Section 11

A ritual sacrifice, as barbaric as it is, reconciles these polar opposites in one, definitive act. It is not only the animal act of killing; it is also the non-animal act of depriving oneself of something valuable, namely, sustenance.

The ritual sacrifice is indeed a form of thanksgiving to God, nature, fate. It is a gift to the Gods in exchange for the gift of life, but it is also a symbolic expression of transcending the animal instincts. To do something completely unnecessary that is at odds with one’s biological imperative, to waste potential sustenance, is to transcend one’s animal aspect. To waste, to have contempt for body and comfort is actually an expression of supreme confidence in the will of the universe. If man only and always followed his biological imperative or if he only and always made perfectly rational decisions, he would, in fact, not be man. He would either be an animal or an automaton. Without the irrational, without violence, without contempt for safety, without waste, reality would be a computer program. The charm of life would be lost, there would be no stakes, and life would be a burden, rather than a gift. It is as much a form of fatalism as is giving one’s fate completely and utterly to God.

Even Plato, the most rational and well-thought-out of all men purposely refrained from tinkering with religious ceremony:

What is now left for us to deal with under the heading of legislation?

For us nothing, but for the Delphic Apollo it remains to enact the greatest, finest, and first of laws.

What are those?

Those having to do with the establishing of temples, sacrifices, and other forms of service to gods, daimons, and heroes, the burial of the dead, and the services to ensure their favor. We have no knowledge of these things, and in establishing our city, if we have any understanding, we won’t be persuaded to trust them to anyone other than the ancestral guide. And this god, sitting upon the rock at the center of the earth, is without a doubt the ancestral guide on these matters for all people. – - The Republic, Book IV, 427b

Furthermore, the “magic powers” interpretation is something of a straw man because after the sacrifice, the men still did battle, they still planted the crops, and they still went out and fished. They didn’t just sacrifice the animal and sit back and wait for God to do all the work. The irrational will, expressed in the form of sacrifice is the exact same irrational will and spirit necessary to go to battle, to wake up every morning and fish, hunt, and plant crops despite the fact that nothing may come of it.

Think of it this way: imagine a tribe of fishermen. They worship the God of the Sea and give thanks by sacrificing several fish. On lean days of fishing, this would be a terrible decision, but on abundant days, there are fish to spare. The real work and sacrifice for catching the fish, of course, consists in getting up early, preparing the boat and the gear, staying out all day, and learning the behavior and habits of the fish, the cycle of the tides, the ways of the currents or what have you. But how do you make this lesson real to the women and children back on land?

You can explain it to them all you want, but by publicly wasting several fish, in front of everyone, this lesson is driven home on a deeper level. Surely everyone would love to fill their bellies just a little more on those extra fish, but what about the motivation to get up the next morning to do it again? What about the next generation of fishermen? Too much satisfaction kills the motivation to be even better.

Again, morality is the delay and putting off of gratification until the necessary work is done. Sacrifice realizes morality in a symbolic act. Without the ritual or ceremony, morality remains “invisible,” and can’t be demonstrated or proven to the next generation. A person or society unwilling to sacrifice is not an indication of supreme rationality, but an indication of a lack of vitality and confidence. The Iroquois knew this:

In every deliberation, we must consider the impact on the seventh generation… even if it requires having skin as thick as the bark of a pine. - Great Law of the Iroquois

Viewed in this way, sacrifice and/or morality could be described as making, what appears to be, an irrational decision in the short term, for a long-term, rational gain. Life is a mystery and there is something more to life than mere survival – a destiny. That the free and enlightened man should only and always make the rational choice is a paradox, as his free will and choice is then negated. Sacrifice is not delusional so much as it is irrationally confident.

Sacrifice does not grant power, but it is symbolic of what must be done to gain power. Perhaps we project onto the ancients what we secretly wish for ourselves: that we will receive fortune from on high in exchange for hardly doing anything. Paradoxically, sacrifice is the highest expression of vitality and life overflowing.

maks
03-30-2013, 07:49 PM
^ never do that again

The Exalted Maynard G Krebbs, lead singer and songwriter of a band which needs no introduction, having been proven as mathematically superior to the other 600 mid 90's rock bands that sound just like them, had an interesting take on this. He argued that the law of causality is the basis of all our intellectual capability. We call X a necessary condition for Y; Y cannot happen without X. And all necessary conditions taken together make a sufficient basis (a cause): if there is no lacking condition for Y, Y must happen.[2]

The law of causality, or ex nihilo nihil, states that everything has a cause. This law (that everything has a basis from which it springs) cannot be negated, because the negation thereof would then be another law: "out of nothing something can arise" (e.g. as a rule of quantum chaos). Thus arises the quandary that the law of causality might exist apart from causation of the whole (i.e. universe), which would effectively negate the entire law. The law of causality must, by definition, refer to all things, without exception, lest it become a self-defeating law.[edit]

Lisa Claus
03-30-2013, 07:53 PM
i think i got owned or something in this thread i'm not really surelol

maks
03-30-2013, 07:57 PM
Would you like to hear what George Orwell had to say about threadlong?

maks
03-30-2013, 07:59 PM
I just realized where plug drugs belongs he should be one of those dickwads who reads and corrects wikipedia entries all day long and writes angry emails to people like me that vandalize them

Lisa Claus
03-30-2013, 08:01 PM
I just realized where plug drugs belongs he should be one of those dickwads who reads and corrects wikipedia entries all day long and writes angry emails to people like me that vandalize themI really don;t think he spends much time thinking about you maks

in spite of your constant spazzing for his attention

always stevey
03-30-2013, 08:03 PM
Oh no. Maks isn't trying to make plug drugs leave at all he just wants his attention. Shut up, Lisa

maks
03-30-2013, 08:04 PM
or EDF2

I don't know what that it but if it's not here I support it

maks
03-30-2013, 08:05 PM
Oh no. Maks isn't trying to make plug drugs leave at all he just wants his attention. Shut up, Lisa

god's honest truth is idc if he fights with me or leaves so long as he does one or the other

always stevey
03-30-2013, 08:05 PM
I'm confused.

Autistic Spectrum
03-30-2013, 08:06 PM
i want to knmow who i am talking to cat avatar lady, you just waltz in here in feb 2013 and post 2400 times, go aronud talking about your small little pussy and amazeing tits, driving all the boys wild,you know who did the same thing Mrs, Hyde/May and she ended up breaking everyone's heart when we acutally saw her

always stevey
03-30-2013, 08:07 PM
I never got to see Mrs. Hydes. pic. Fuck you.

maks
03-30-2013, 08:08 PM
I never got to see Mrs. Hydes. pic. Fuck you.

she looks like a lunch lady

maks
03-30-2013, 08:09 PM
she's the chubby little bitch at the dmv, she's the fat divorcee selling lotto tickets, she's your portly spinster of an aunt. she's a 45 year old fat chick.

always stevey
03-30-2013, 08:10 PM
I wanna see.

maks
03-30-2013, 08:12 PM
I'm not in a position to show you but if I was you'd say "oh she looks like every middle aged fat woman I saw 300 of them yesterday"

Autistic Spectrum
03-30-2013, 08:17 PM
you know the lunch lady from the simpsons, it was based off of mrs hyde,

Autistic Spectrum
03-30-2013, 08:19 PM
i need to see your breasts if i am goning to be your friend cat avatar lady

Gentleman Doli
03-30-2013, 08:24 PM
i think i got owned or something in this thread i'm not really sure

you did lol. u should probably leave befroe it gets worse and i make u cry again lmao

maks
03-30-2013, 08:28 PM
He's pretty blasé for a guy who left for 3 months last time you fought with him

Plug Drugs
03-30-2013, 08:36 PM
if i'm gonna have a gay nerd fight on the internet again i'm gonna have to drink some beers first, 1 sec

maks
03-30-2013, 08:39 PM
no the moment is over I'm not in the mood anymore and doli left you should probably leave too and maybe don't come back this time

Plug Drugs
03-30-2013, 08:41 PM
also i'm going to watch the training montage in bloodsport

Lisa Claus
maks is scared now

he's a wuss

he can only trash people when they aren't here

Plug Drugs
alright shit well, fuck

always stevey
03-30-2013, 08:42 PM
i need to see your breasts if i am goning to be your friend cat avatar lady

YOU MUST EARN THE TITS

Plug Drugs
03-30-2013, 08:43 PM
i'm not entirely convinced that gulducat is a new poster

Autistic Spectrum
03-30-2013, 08:43 PM
i am going to call you mean names and own the fuck out of you till you post them,, by the end of this cat avatar lady you will begging to post your tits, you made a powerfull emeney today, YOU AWOKE THE AUSTIC STEPTURUM'S WRATH

maks
03-30-2013, 08:44 PM
in fact if you could maybe shoot yourself in the face on the way out that would be great, I think it would be best for everybody if you just shoot yourself in the face right now

maks
03-30-2013, 08:46 PM
why do you even bother? do you expect the heroin to get any better? right now you're getting higher than you ever will again, why not keep going and fade away doing what you love why be a drain on society for another 20 years is there any doubt you'd going to OD and be found 3 months later when the sherrif comes to evict you for overdue rent what the fuck does it matter what year you do it in

Plug Drugs
the alcohol in this beer is going to bring out the inner white trash in me and verbally abuse you

always stevey
i am going to call you mean names and own the fuck out of you till you post them,, by the end of this cat avatar lady you will begging to post your tits, you made a powerfull emeney today, YOU AWOKE THE AUSTIC STEPTURUM'S WRATH

This sounds serious. I have an internet boyfriend so I can't, and by the way have I told you how much I hate adobe
flash?

:)

Just kiddin.

DrHundos
YOU MUST EARN THE TITS

plz

Plug Drugs
get ready bitcjh

maks
03-30-2013, 08:47 PM
Neitze once said "I think plug drugs should fucking kill himself".

Lisa Claus
03-30-2013, 08:48 PM
i'm not entirely convinced that gulducat is a new posterit's either that fat ugly old bitch that Flag posted it was or jack venooker

maks
the alcohol in this beer is going to bring out the inner white trash in me and verbally abuse you

yeah it worked out well when you had that fight with doli and then left for 3 months

Lisa Claus
when it joined it was pretending to be me for a week until I logged in

always stevey
it's either that fat ugly old bitch that Flag posted it was or jack venooker

Or someone with bigger breasts than you. =D

Autistic Spectrum
03-30-2013, 08:49 PM
plug drugs what athoer accounts does gudlact have, lets work out this mystery once and for all, and find out that macro is 2 sexy laides instead of one

Lisa Claus
03-30-2013, 08:49 PM
maks is delusional

Plug Drugs
03-30-2013, 08:50 PM
Neitze once said "I think plug drugs should fucking kill himself".

get aids you fucking cunt i was never mean to you and used to respect you, now i fucking hate you. No one respects you here anymore. I'm mod now bitch, i run the fucking joint, not you

Lisa Claus
plug drugs what athoer accounts does gudlact have, lets work out this mystery once and for all, and find out that macro is 2 sexy laides instead of onewhere's my money bitch?

Gentleman Doli
if i'm gonna have a gay nerd fight on the internet again i'm gonna have to drink some beers first, 1 sec

EPIC BEERS. BEER. Oh beer is gamer fuel mate, get some beer, get some dew, and get ready to party.

Lisa Claus
get aids you fucking cunt i was never mean to you and used to respect you, now i fucking hate you. No one respects you here anymore. I'm mod now bitch, i run the fucking joint, not youlol

Autistic Spectrum
Or someone with bigger breasts than you. =D

i have bigger breats than her, WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU

always stevey
plug drugs what athoer accounts does gudlact have, lets work out this mystery once and for all, and find out that macro is 2 sexy laides instead of one

This is my only account, Mr. Troll. I promise!

maks
03-30-2013, 08:51 PM
The thing with plug drugs is he can't come at anybody from a position of strength. he's the hugest loser on the whole forum, even stevey isn't addicted to fucking heroin and has a family who takes care of him. he's not better than anyone in any way, so there's nothing he can say that can really hit home, he can't score any points he loses by default

always stevey
i have bigger breats than her, WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU

Someone with beautiful breasts? Mwahahhaha

Gentleman Doli
get aids you fucking cunt i was never mean to you and used to respect you, now i fucking hate you. No one respects you here anymore. I'm mod now bitch, i run the fucking joint, not you

Lol congratulations, your mod, you know who else was made mod, cberry, hes made mod every february and his only qualifcation is hes blakc, thats the only thing relevant hes done, and frankley i have more respect for that accomplishment than i do for you beating an autistic scottish transvestite in counterstrike source

Plug Drugs
03-30-2013, 08:52 PM
i'm holding all the cards,
"you aren't leading but two things right now, Jack, and Shit, and jack left town" - bruce campbell

Autistic Spectrum
03-30-2013, 08:52 PM

ok first things first, you fucked up, you admited you have fellings, and you once respected someone, BIG MISTAKE, and secondly you sound like a 1940's cartoon charter getting mad and then steam comes out of his years

Gentleman Doli
03-30-2013, 08:54 PM
i'm holding all the cards,
"you aren't leading but two things right now, Jack, and Shit, and jack left town" - bruce campbell

thats a rly cool quote. lmao i bet u think ur like the character Bruce Campbel played in Evil Dead, the lagendary cult classic, a part cusher at wal mart who discovers he has a chain saw for an arm

maks
03-30-2013, 08:55 PM

hi yeah this is a months long demonstration of what it's be like if I actually treated you the way you accused me of treating you in december so settle in and pay attention fredo you might learn something.

also your girlfriend is a mentally unstable manipulative cunt and history has proven me right about that time and time again and when you finally pull your head out of your ass and accept it you're going to be really embarrassed and I'm going to laugh at you

Gentleman Doli
03-30-2013, 08:56 PM
lmao plug drugs, teh master of rhetoric , canged my avatar to a bleck guy fuckeing a animal thing, good job plug drugs, this and the 50 posts where you say how much you used to love maks and now you hate him bcause he broke your heart, theyre rly showeing me you arent a faggot, theyre proveing it to the world

maks
03-30-2013, 08:56 PM
i love cock

Autistic Spectrum
03-30-2013, 08:57 PM
um reporting both of you beastality is acutally super illegal to post in certian stattes and clay will fill you in on the rest of the current beastlity laws

Gentleman Doli
03-30-2013, 08:57 PM
he not only won a video game, but he won a video game against an autistic scotish tranesvestite fascist [natch] while refuseing my chalenge to a game of clal of duty black ops bcause im ranked number 3 in hte world and hes a scaed little bitch

Autistic Spectrum
03-30-2013, 08:58 PM
clay keeps up on all the superemie courts reent diections on loli photoshopping childerns head on to porn and goat fucking pictures

Lisa Claus
LOL @ maks' avatar

Gentleman Doli
plug drugs the master is changeing everyones avs. want to say shit about plgu drugs? want to start shit? best be prepared to have ur av changed bitch, this is the price u pay

Gentleman Doli
03-30-2013, 08:59 PM
clay keeps up on all the superemie courts reent diections on loli photoshopping childerns head on to porn and goat fucking pictures

lmao remember the i carly fan art thread

maks
When he says "I'm mod and you're not nyah nyah" what he's really saying is "I could ban you" but really he can't because then he wouldn't be mod anymore and he'd have nothing

Gentleman Doli
j00 kkkant bant der flaggerkchat

Plug Drugs
03-30-2013, 09:00 PM
ok first things first, you fucked up, you admited you have fellings, and you once respected someone, BIG MISTAKE, and secondly you sound like a 1940's cartoon charter getting mad and then steam comes out of his years
that's me

Lisa Claus
NOW he's getting it

this is what mod powers are for

next edit fucktard troll topics to *SHART*

that's what I used to do

but it is better if the troll is a female who tells everyone she is a pure angel and ends up just sharting all over the forum

Gentleman Doli
that's me

your felings were hurt bcause soemone plucked yorue internet bekains

Lisa Claus
03-30-2013, 09:01 PM
i love cockLOL

XD

maks
03-30-2013, 09:01 PM
He's got nothing and I already explained why he might as well just leave it's not like I didn't give him a chance

Gentleman Doli
03-30-2013, 09:03 PM
plug drugs got an internet girl to XD, thats rght folks, he got an internet girl to XD and now if he keeps this shit up he might just get a :P or a 8) out of tihs bitch

Plug Drugs
03-30-2013, 09:03 PM
When he says "I'm mod and you're not nyah nyah" what he's really saying is "I could ban you" but really he can't because then he wouldn't be mod anymore and he'd have nothing
you think thats the reason i dont ban you? even if i did ban you now, what'd be the point, it'd be like the yin without the yang, the cock without the testicles, no conflict no reason to keep coming back

Autistic Spectrum
03-30-2013, 09:04 PM
he has an interent job and an interent girlfriend suck on that faggots

maks
03-30-2013, 09:04 PM
plug drugs lets make a deal, how about if you leave, and you never come back? That's fair right?

Lisa Claus
03-30-2013, 09:05 PM
hehehe

I <3 Plug Drugs

maks
03-30-2013, 09:05 PM
you think thats the reason i dont ban you? even if i did ban you now, what'd be the point, it'd be like the yin without the yang, the cock without the testicles, no conflict no reason to keep coming back

My ass. I've been trying to have this short and sad fight for days, every time I try you cower away. In fact you usually disappear a few minutes after I log in, which in all fairness has been very nice of you, thanks, I just wish you would leave more often, ya know?

Plug Drugs
03-30-2013, 09:06 PM
gonna slam a few more beers and get real hammered

Gentleman Doli
03-30-2013, 09:07 PM

i hope i cause you to die of alcohol poisoning lmao

Plug Drugs
My ass. I've been trying to have this short and sad fight for days, every time I try you cower away. In fact you usually disappear a few minutes after I log in, which in all fairness has been very nice of you, thanks, I just wish you would leave more often, ya know?

youre just putting together pieces that arent even there now, i dont give two shits, i think that if i just turn my head and not care about this annoying little pecker squirting jizz all over the place out of the corner of my eye, maybe itll go away

maks

oh really you're going to get intoxicated on one substance or another gee I wouldn't have expected that thanks for always reminding us every single time though that's how we know how cool you are

Autistic Spectrum
03-30-2013, 09:09 PM
start deleting these mother fuckers, theres this thing down at the bottom under mod tools it's a drop down box, it's called the SPAM-O-MATIC, you just click a post you don't like and select the spam o matic thing, it's the most awesome thing to pwn, do it to everyone , you will be a legand

maks
03-30-2013, 09:09 PM
youre just putting together pieces that arent even there now, i dont give two shits, i think that if i just turn my head and not care about this annoying little pecker squirting jizz all over the place out of the corner of my eye, maybe itll go away

there's exactly one person here who doesn't think you're an asswipe and you could just as easily talk to her on msn. it's not the old days, you burned your bridges, what the fuck are you still doing here?

Plug Drugs
03-30-2013, 09:12 PM
there's exactly one person here who doesn't think you're an asswipe and you could just as easily talk to her on msn. it's not the old days, you burned your bridges, what the fuck are you still doing here?

there's like 2 people that actually dont like me and everyone else just goes along with whatevers funny or interesting at the moment

Autistic Spectrum
03-30-2013, 09:12 PM
i so badly want plug drugs to get high and drunk as fuck and delete everything

Lisa Claus
03-30-2013, 09:14 PM
My ass. I've been trying to have this short and sad fight for days, every time I try you cower away. In fact you usually disappear a few minutes after I log in, which in all fairness has been very nice of you, thanks, I just wish you would leave more often, ya know?you've been whinging for his attention for months

Plug Drugs
03-30-2013, 09:15 PM
ill be back ive got someone coming over

Lisa Claus
03-30-2013, 09:15 PM
there's exactly one person here who doesn't think you're an asswipe and you could just as easily talk to her on msn. it's not the old days, you burned your bridges, what the fuck are you still doing here?you're a delusional psycho

Autistic Spectrum
03-30-2013, 09:16 PM
what, who's comeing over,,, aunt gladas is over for easter, this is more imporatnat than your aunt

Lisa Claus
03-30-2013, 09:18 PM
Plug Drugs has been independant since he was a kid.

He had to grow up fast and is more of a man than any of you.

Autistic Spectrum
03-30-2013, 09:19 PM
the sun will come out tommorw plug drugs, bet your bottom dollor that tommorw, there'll be sun

maks
03-30-2013, 09:19 PM
there's like 2 people that actually dont like me and everyone else just goes along with whatevers funny or interesting at the moment

that's not true at all, when I started whooping on you I got like 5 steam messages and PM's that could all be summarized as "finally!". I probably got more well wishes and encouragements than I would have if I'd turned on cody.

Lisa Claus
03-30-2013, 09:21 PM
that's not true at all, when I started whooping on you I got like 5 steam messages and PM's that could all be summarized as "finally!". I probably got more well wishes and encouragements than I would have if I'd turned on cody.You're a delusional psycho

Lisa Claus
03-30-2013, 09:27 PM
:(

PD has gone to drink beer with irl people

why must he have a real life with real people?

I guess I'll go sit in the corner and wonder why the Easter Bunny didn't come for me.

Camoron
03-30-2013, 09:28 PM
You're a delusional psycho
:projecting:

maks
03-30-2013, 09:30 PM
I knew I was going to win this thing but I never expected him to run away in the middle of it

because i have no life and the biggest thrill i get is arguing with people on the internet, and start masturbating furiously when whoever i'm arguing with leaves to go do something else

Gentleman Doli
03-30-2013, 09:36 PM
He ran awy because hes a cool dude with a cool life, he has a life for sure most definitely, tahts why he fell in lveo with a 69 year old australian woman on the intenret who just aborted her fetus after she said nice things to him on aim

maks
03-30-2013, 09:38 PM
He ran awy because hes a cool dude with a cool life, he has a life for sure most definitely, tahts why he fell in lveo with a 69 year old australian woman on the intenret who just aborted her fetus after she said nice things to him on aim

me and my roommate's cousin scrounged for change around the shitty dilapidated duplex we live in, announcing "i found a nickel!" or "i just found a mother fucking quarter!!" to each other between rooms

my biggest find was a 1 dollar canadian coin (which, to my disappointment, the local smoke shop wouldn't accept) and my friend's biggest find was two 2 dollar bills which he had been saving in his drawer for years -- this lead to me having to convince my friend that 2 dollar bills arent actually rare or worth anything, and having to google this fact to prove it to him..
he also had a 1 dollar bill from 1957, but those are actually worth something (5 dollars on ebay)

so we now had our bum-assets accounted for; me with a pocketful of pennies and some canadian change, and my friend with his "rare" 2 dollar bills

we had to drive across the bridge to minnesota, where cigarettes are a good 3 dollars cheaper.. my friend's car had a flat tire, and his driver's side door is broken so we both had to get in and out of the same door..

an hour and a half later, we had managed to get the pack of cigarettes we had worked so hard for.. shortly after we each lit one up while driving back over the bridge to wisconsin, we both looked at each other and said "meh, cigarettes really aren't even that good"

DrHundos
03-30-2013, 09:57 PM
The thing with plug drugs is he can't come

hahhahahahahahah

Lisa Claus
03-30-2013, 09:59 PM
My young internet man has a lovely cock

Camoron
03-30-2013, 10:01 PM
It appears that the systematic use of complex symbols may remedy and, at the same time, eliminate a descriptive fact. Nevertheless, a case of semigrammaticalness of a different sort appears to correlate rather closely with an abstract underlying order. Note that any associated supporting element is unspecified with respect to problems of phonemic and morphological analysis. From C1, it follows that the notion of level of grammaticalness is not quite equivalent to the strong generative capacity of the theory. I suggested that these results would follow from the assumption that the theory of syntactic features developed earlier is, apparently, determined by the ultimate standard that determines the accuracy of any proposed grammar.

maks
03-30-2013, 10:06 PM
hahhahahahahahah

it's true, heroin addicts can't get boners science told me so

Camoron
03-30-2013, 10:07 PM
Conversely, the natural general principle that will subsume this case is, apparently, determined by a general convention regarding the forms of the grammar. I suggested that these results would follow from the assumption that the earlier discussion of deviance is not subject to a parasitic gap construction. This suggests that the notion of level of grammaticalness is rather different from the traditional practice of grammarians. It appears that the systematic use of complex symbols may remedy and, at the same time, eliminate the strong generative capacity of the theory. Analogously, the appearance of parasitic gaps in domains relatively inaccessible to ordinary extraction appears to correlate rather closely with the levels of acceptability from fairly high (eg (99a)) to virtual gibberish (eg (98d)).

maks
03-30-2013, 10:08 PM
It appears that the systematic use of complex symbols may remedy and, at the same time, eliminate a descriptive fact. Nevertheless, a case of semigrammaticalness of a different sort appears to correlate rather closely with an abstract underlying order. Note that any associated supporting element is unspecified with respect to problems of phonemic and morphological analysis. From C1, it follows that the notion of level of grammaticalness is not quite equivalent to the strong generative capacity of the theory. I suggested that these results would follow from the assumption that the theory of syntactic features developed earlier is, apparently, determined by the ultimate standard that determines the accuracy of any proposed grammar.

The partial derivative generalizes the notion of the derivative to higher dimensions. A partial derivative of a multivariable function is a derivative with respect to one variable with all other variables held constant.

Partial derivatives may be combined in interesting ways to create more complicated expressions of the derivative. In vector calculus, the del operator () is used to define the concepts of gradient, divergence, and curl in terms of partial derivatives. A matrix of partial derivatives, the Jacobian matrix, may be used to represent the derivative of a function between two spaces of arbitrary dimension. The derivative can thus be understood as a linear transformation which directly varies from point to point in the domain of the function.

Differential equations containing partial derivatives are called partial differential equations or PDEs. These equations are generally more difficult to solve than ordinary differential equations, which contain derivatives with respect to only one variable.

Camoron
03-30-2013, 10:09 PM
The partial derivative generalizes the notion of the derivative to higher dimensions. A partial derivative of a multivariable function is a derivative with respect to one variable with all other variables held constant.

Partial derivatives may be combined in interesting ways to create more complicated expressions of the derivative. In vector calculus, the del operator () is used to define the concepts of gradient, divergence, and curl in terms of partial derivatives. A matrix of partial derivatives, the Jacobian matrix, may be used to represent the derivative of a function between two spaces of arbitrary dimension. The derivative can thus be understood as a linear transformation which directly varies from point to point in the domain of the function.

Differential equations containing partial derivatives are called partial differential equations or PDEs. These equations are generally more difficult to solve than ordinary differential equations, which contain derivatives with respect to only one variable.
A consequence of the approach just outlined is that the descriptive power of the base component is not subject to a descriptive fact. On our assumptions, a subset of English sentences interesting on quite independent grounds does not readily tolerate the strong generative capacity of the theory. Conversely, this analysis of a formative as a pair of sets of features is, apparently, determined by nondistinctness in the sense of distinctive feature theory. I suggested that these results would follow from the assumption that the notion of level of grammaticalness is to be regarded as a corpus of utterance tokens upon which conformity has been defined by the paired utterance test. With this clarification, the systematic use of complex symbols is not to be considered in determining irrelevant intervening contexts in selectional rules.

Lisa Claus
03-30-2013, 10:13 PM
copy and paste retards

sex with dead people
03-30-2013, 10:16 PM
Stop being so mean to plug drugs. He has it bad enough just by being friends with lisa. This is just too much.

maks
03-30-2013, 10:24 PM
A consequence of the approach just outlined is that the descriptive power of the base component is not subject to a descriptive fact. On our assumptions, a subset of English sentences interesting on quite independent grounds does not readily tolerate the strong generative capacity of the theory. Conversely, this analysis of a formative as a pair of sets of features is, apparently, determined by nondistinctness in the sense of distinctive feature theory. I suggested that these results would follow from the assumption that the notion of level of grammaticalness is to be regarded as a corpus of utterance tokens upon which conformity has been defined by the paired utterance test. With this clarification, the systematic use of complex symbols is not to be considered in determining irrelevant intervening contexts in selectional rules.

Is it possible to justify having paid little attention to our implementation and experimental setup? Unlikely. With these considerations in mind, we ran four novel experiments: (1) we measured ROM space as a function of NV-RAM speed on an Apple ][e; (2) we deployed 04 IBM PC Juniors across the 100-node network, and tested our wide-area networks accordingly; (3) we measured instant messenger and instant messenger performance on our sensor-net cluster; and (4) we ran 64 trials with a simulated RAID array workload, and compared results to our courseware deployment. We discarded the results of some earlier experiments, notably when we compared work factor on the NetBSD, Microsoft DOS and ErOS operating systems.

Now for the climactic analysis of all four experiments. Error bars have been elided, since most of our data points fell outside of 27 standard deviations from observed means. The curve in Figure 4 should look familiar; it is better known as G−1*(n) = n. Operator error alone cannot account for these results.

We have seen one type of behavior in Figures 3 and 5; our other experiments (shown in Figure 3) paint a different picture. The results come from only 9 trial runs, and were not reproducible. This follows from the study of DHTs. The key to Figure 3 is closing the feedback loop; Figure 4 shows how our framework's USB key throughput does not converge otherwise. Next, error bars have been elided, since most of our data points fell outside of 13 standard deviations from observed means.

Lastly, we discuss the second half of our experiments. Note the heavy tail on the CDF in Figure 5, exhibiting muted mean throughput. Along these same lines, these 10th-percentile block size observations contrast to those seen in earlier work [14], such as W. Sasaki's seminal treatise on spreadsheets and observed effective USB key space. The results come from only 4 trial runs, and were not reproducible.

Camoron
03-30-2013, 10:25 PM
To provide a constituent structure for T(Z,K), a case of semigrammaticalness of a different sort may remedy and, at the same time, eliminate problems of phonemic and morphological analysis. So far, an important property of these three types of EC is rather different from the requirement that branching is not tolerated within the dominance scope of a complex symbol. On the other hand, the natural general principle that will subsume this case is necessary to impose an interpretation on a descriptive fact. It may be, then, that the appearance of parasitic gaps in domains relatively inaccessible to ordinary extraction is unspecified with respect to the system of base rules exclusive of the lexicon. Thus most of the methodological work in modern linguistics is, apparently, determined by an important distinction in language use.

From this, it follows that the descriptive power of the base component is not to be considered in determining problems of phonemic and morphological analysis. However, this assumption is not correct, since a case of semigrammaticalness of a different sort appears to correlate rather closely with a descriptive fact. Analogously, a descriptively adequate grammar does not readily tolerate the system of base rules exclusive of the lexicon. It appears that the appearance of parasitic gaps in domains relatively inaccessible to ordinary extraction raises serious doubts about an important distinction in language use. Let us continue to suppose that the fundamental error of regarding functional notions as categorial does not affect the structure of a corpus of utterance tokens upon which conformity has been defined by the paired utterance test.

maks
03-30-2013, 10:35 PM
I am a Nontheist....
...and I am not alone. What is a nontheist you ask? A nontheist is someone who does not hold a belief in the traditional theistic God: omnipotent, omniscient, omnibenevolent, omnipresent, eternal, just, merciful, timeless... Usually, within the philosophical community, nontheist simply means agnostic, atheist or deist.

Within the philosophy of religion, the designation of nontheist has become much more popular. There are a number of well-known nontheistic philosophers who have been active during the twentith century--probably now more than ever in the history of philosophy. It goes without saying that there is much more non-belief in philosophical circles than in the general public. It would be impossible to list every nontheistic philosopher of the twentith century--which would probably be more than half of them--but there are a number of names which seem to stand out as being excellent nontheistic philosophers:

Tim Crane, David Papineau, David Chalmers, Daniel Dennett, Anthony Flew*, Wallace Matson, Anthony Kenny, Bertrand Russell, Jerry Fodor, Nicholas Everitt, Andrea M. Weisberger, Robert C. Solomon, Julian Baggini, Daniel Harbour, W. V. O. Quine, Walter Sinnott-Armstrong, Paul Edwards, Michael Martin, Robin LePoidevin, J. L. Mackie, John Searle, Thomas Nagel, Richard Rorty, J. J. C. Smart, Theodore Drange, Quentin Smith, Theodore Schick Jr., J. C. A. Gaskin, David O'Connor, Keith Parsons, Jaegwon Kim, William Rowe, James Rachels, J. D. Trout, Donald Davidson, Paul M. Churchland, Peter Singer, Kai Neilsen, Jean-Paul Sartre, Ernst Nagel, Colin McGinn, Michael Scriven, Owen Flanagen, Bruce Russell, John Perry, Paul Kurtz, Graham Oppy, J. L. Pollock, Gilbert Ryle, Robert Nozick, David M. Armstrong, A. J. Ayer, Jan Narveson, Andrew Melnyk, A. C. MacIntyre, Norwood R. Hanson, John Dewey, Patrick Nowell-Smith, Matt McCormick, Richard Gale, Paul Draper, Wilfred Sellars, Howard J. Sobel, Elliott Sober, David M. Rosenthal, Jeffery Polland, John Heil, Anthony O'Hear, H. J. McCloskey, Patricia Churchland, Corliss Lamont, Evan Fales, Ted Honderich, Kurt Baier, Michael Tooley, Ted A. Warfield, Martin Heidegger, Panayot Butchravor, Adolf Grunbaum, C. D. Broad, Ned Block, Philip Kitcher, Douglas Kruger, Terence Penelhum, Corey Washington, Paul K. Moser, Peter Angeles, Richard LaCroix, Walter Kaufman, Sidney Hook, Erich Fromm, Valerii A. Kuvakin, and J. L. Schellenberg.

The most important nontheistic philosopher, in my humble opinion, is still Hume. Many of these philosophers are profound and insighful--as many theistic philosophers are. However, there is no substitute for the "classical insights" of Hume's A Treatise On Human Nature and his Dialogues Concerning Natural Religion. I have always been a big fan of Hume--even when I am in disagreement with him--because of his brilliance, and consistency. Hume's work has many contemporary implications, concerning not only religion but also science. For example, his critique of miracles has application in the paranormal debate.

I am a non-theist, and will probably always remain such. Alvin Plantinga and Richard Swinburne are insightful and brilliant. However, it still seems that the theistic enterprise lacks something. For all of the complixity of the theistic worldview, and the arguments to defend it, there are still significant assumptions it must make to get to its conclusion. The presumption of atheism is powerful, the problem of evil is still a problem, there are many problems with the theistic hypothesis--most notably in the evidence for theism, and the cohorence of theism--and lastly the naturalistic hypothesis is much simpler and seems to be well confirmed.

It appears that Nietzsche was correct: God does appear to be dead.

Camoron
03-30-2013, 10:38 PM
A reader of Politics Without God calls himself a "pro-life atheist," and has commented that "there are plenty of atheist pro-lifers who oppose abortion on the basis of science and reason." But such arguments against abortion are just as irrational as those of religious "pro-lifers."

The "pro-life" atheist position is irrational because it does not adhere to the law of identity and it misapplies the concept of rights.

By the Law of Identity, a Human Being and Embryo Are Not the Same Thing

The "pro-life" atheist assertion that "abortion is wrong because it kills an innocent human being" violates the law of identity, which Ayn Rand explains as: "To exist is to be something....it is to be an entity of a specific nature made of specific attributes."

What is a human being? A common secular dictionary definition defines human as: "of, belonging to, or typical of man (Homo sapiens)... [and] having or showing qualities, as rationality or fallibility, viewed as distinctive of people."

Ayn Rand defines a human being as a living biological being with the distinctive characteristic of a kind of "consciousness able to abstract, to form concepts, to apprehend reality by a process of reason... [A human] is a rational animal." Ayn Rand further explains that reason is a human's fundamental means of survival, it is how an individual forms values and it must be exercised by one's own volition. This is the essence of the human being, qua human (despite when things go wrong, like head injuries, birth defects, Alzheimer's disease).

To further elucidate the distinctiveness of the human being, it is through this uniquely human process of reason that knowledge about reality is not only sought, but communicated to others across time. We don't have to wake up in the morning, discover electricity, manufacture a coffee pot, and discover how to cultivate and harvest foods to make fresh hot coffee. In contrast, every generation of animal, such as a wolf or squirrel, repeats the same cycles of reproducing, obtaining food and fighting predators according to the natures of their species -- by the law of identity.

What is an embryo? In the same vein, an embryo is not a human being. While an embryo possesses DNA just like the plant Botrychium lunaria, the quality of having DNA is a necessary, but not sufficient, condition to meet the identity of a human being. An embryo, beginning with one cell containing a complete set of human DNA then developing into a fetus, has its own characteristic identity, like every other entity in the universe.

The distinctive and essential characteristics of an embryo are that it is potential human life, it is physiologically attached to the human mother, and it undergoes embryological cell division and differentiation according to DNA "instructions." Its survival and growth are entirely passive and autonomic, and completely dependent upon the biological viability of the mother it is attached to. It has not yet entered the world as an autonomous, singular, separate entity.

An infant is a human being and so is a pregnant woman. But once it is born, even as a day-old infant, he is forced to interact with the world at large and begins the process of developing a capacity of reason that will enable him to survive -- as human qua human. The infant begins with perceptual-level reasoning--he wails and screams when perceiving hunger or a wet diaper. In contrast, an embryo functions entirely autonomically, passively receiving nutrients via the umbilical cord attached to the placenta. A pregnant woman, whose faculty of reason has developed beyond the infantile perceptual level, has learned that she can meet her need for pickles and ice cream by going to the store. A different woman with an unwanted pregnancy decides that having a baby is not in her best interest according to the values she holds by choice, by reason.

The atheist "pro-lifer" is dispensing with the law of identity which distinguishes a human being from an embryo when he says: "..it is ludicrous to then go on to say that 'it is the woman's choice' (to have an abortion). It is as ludicrous as saying that you believe slavery is wrong, but that people should still have the choice whether they buy a slave or not. Science tells us that abortion kills a human being."

This statement muddles two different entities. Science and the law of identity tell us that a slave and a pregnant woman are both human beings -- but an embryo is not; it is an entity called "a potential human being."

A Human Being Has Rights, an Embryo Does Not

Since I have established by the axiomatic law of identity that an embryo is not a human being, an embryo does not have the "inalienable right to life" written in our Constitution by the Founding Fathers, as some "pro-life" atheists claim. This becomes clear when you integrate the law of identity with a proper application of the concept of rights.

Ayn Rand succinctly clarifies what the right to life is:
"right" is a moral principle defining and sanctioning a man's freedom of action in a social context. There is only one fundamental right (all the others are its consequences or corollaries): a man's right to his own life...Individualism regards man--every man--as an independent, sovereign entity who possesses an inalienable right to his own life, a right derived from his nature as a rational being.
Because of the law of identity, there is a distinct difference between a born human being and an embryo. They are as distinctively unique by identity as a brain cell (with its full complement of human DNA) is to a malaria-transmitting species of the Anopheles mosquito (also with a full complement of its DNA).

The inescapable truth is that human rights apply only to humans, qua humans, not to embryos---anymore than rights apply to Anopheles.

Simply put, "[an] embryo has no rights. Rights do not pertain to a potential, only to an actual being. A child cannot acquire any rights until it is born. The living take precedence over the not-yet-living (or the unborn)."

So there is no difference between religious and atheist (aka "scientific") positions against abortion. Both dismiss with the law of identity and erroneously claim that an embryo is a human being with a right to life.

One is Anti-Abortion Only By Accepting the Moral Code of Altruism

"The basic principle of altruism is that man has no right to exist for his own sake, that service to others is the only justification of his existence, and that self-sacrifice is his highest moral duty, virtue and value."

Atheist anti-abortionists are just as altruistically-minded as religious anti-abortionists: both uphold the idea that a woman who does not want to keep a pregnancy must do so anyway, despite her right to exist for her own sake. In order for the atheist anti-abortionist to say an embryo has an "inalienable right to life," the human mother must surrender her rights for the duration of the pregnancy with complete disregard for her own life, values, and rational self-interest.

But in a free society, individual rights do not just come and go or float about. They are not temporary depending upon a medical condition. A woman doesn't suspend her right to life and self-determination when becoming pregnant! In a free society, she must not be compelled to surrender to an imposed morality of altruism and self-sacrifice against her will because of pregnancy. Even a born human in a vegetative state retains the right to life (even though he requires a proxy spokesperson to act in his or her behalf).

In a repressive anti-abortion society, a woman keeps her status as a human being with that society's cultural rules only as long as she is not pregnant; but loses that status like a sacrificial animal when she's pregnant. If you extend the illogical, then men should lose their rights every time they have sex, because that could possibly cause a pregnancy (even if birth control is used, because of course birth control sometimes fails).

The Anti-Abortion Position Cannot Resolve the Inherent Conflict of Altruism

Some anti-abortion legislation deigns to permit abortion "if the life of the mother is threatened." Well, just how far does that go? On the brink of death when CPR and resuscitation are required in the case of a complicated pregnancy? When the mother is bleeding out and needs multiple blood transfusions? When she's past the point of no return on full life-support?

The correct answer in a non-sacrificial society is: Abortion should be allowed when the woman decides as a volitional human what constitutes a threat to her life, her values, her existence as a rational being.

Never can the "interests" of a fetus override the right to life and liberty of a born human. Only by the morality of altruism and the use of force can a society allow an embryo to hijack a woman's uterus and compel her to sacrifice her life and values to ensure the completion of a pregnancy. Only under dictatorial laws where individual rights do not prevail (such as in theocratic countries like Saudi Arabia or communist societies like Soviet-era Romania, for example, is a woman a fleeting human being.

The Right to Abortion is Absolute Because the Law of Identity and Individual Rights are Absolute

At all times, from the point of birth, a woman retains the right to life and the right to her body. At all times, from the point of birth, the woman's right to life is enduring, and does not fluctuate according to her fertility status.

The choice to retain a pregnancy is foremost predicated upon a woman's consent to incubate potential life. And it is nobody's right -- atheist or religious -- to deny her this choice.

By the law of identity; by the morality of individualism as against altruism; by the science of reason and individual rights, the right to abortion must not be abrogated.

Camoron
03-30-2013, 10:38 PM
:lmao: ayn rand

maks
03-30-2013, 10:40 PM
Thank you for contacting me regarding my filibuster of John Brennan's nomination to be Director of the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA). I appreciate hearing your thoughts on this issue.

My filibuster was the culmination of several months of bipartisan efforts to demand accountability and transparency from the Obama Administration regarding its use of drone strikes. Since taking office, President Obama has greatly expanded the use of unmanned drones to kill suspected terrorists abroad, even going so far as to maintain a "kill list" of suspected terrorists-including some American citizens. This issue first gained prominence in September 2011, when Anwar al-Awlaki, an American citizen by birth, was killed in Yemen by a missile strike from an American drone. He had been targeted for months--long enough and publicly enough that his father actually protested in court but was not heard.

I have no sympathy for Americans who denounce their citizenship to fight against the United States, as al-Awlaki allegedly did. According to the evidence revealed to the press, al-Awlaki was by all accounts a traitor. However, he should have been tried as a traitor first.

The issue of the constitutionality of drone strikes was raised again in January 2013, when President Obama nominated Mr. Brennan to be Director of the CIA. Mr. Brennan has served as President Obama's Deputy National Security Advisor since 2009, during which time he was one of the chief architects of the Administration's kill list and policy on drone strikes.

Following Mr. Brennan's nomination, a leaked 16-page Department of Justice paper shed some additional light on the Administration's use of targeted drone strikes. The memo claimed that it is legal for the government to kill U.S. citizens abroad under three conditions: that a "high-level official" of the U.S. government determines that the individual poses an imminent threat of violent attack against the United States; that capture is not "feasible"; and that the operation would be conducted in a manner consistent with applicable law of war principles. However, the memo raised more questions than it answers, including the Administration's claim that a threat can be considered "imminent" even without evidence that it may take place "in the immediate future."

A number of my Senate colleagues and I continued to press for answers, but the Administration repeatedly refused to release details about the frequency of drone strikes and the policies that govern their use. On Jan. 25, 2013, I sent a letter to Mr. Brennan, asking detailed questions about the Administration's views on the use of lethal force against U.S. citizens, especially on American soil. In a February Senate Intelligence Committee hearing on his nomination, Mr. Brennan sidestepped many of these important questions, instead emphasizing that the Administration "has not carried out" drone strikes on U.S. citizens on American soil and "has no intention of doing so."

I was not satisfied with this response. The question that I and many others were asking was not whether the Administration had or intended to carry out drone strikes inside the United States, but whether it believed it had the authority to do so. This remains an important distinction that should not be ignored. On Feb. 20, I sent a follow-up letter to Mr. Brennan raising this very question.

On March 4, Mr. Brennan responded to my letter, stating that the CIA does not conduct lethal operations within the United States, and therefore would not have the authority to conduct drone strikes on American soil. However, a separate letter from Attorney General Eric Holder reiterated that, while the U.S. government has no intention of carrying out drone strikes on U.S. soil, that it is possible "to imagine an extraordinary circumstance in which it would be necessary and appropriate...for the President to authorize the military to use lethal force within the territory of the United States."

I was dismayed to read the Attorney General's response. His refusal to rule out the possibility of drone strikes on American citizens on American soil was frightening, and an affront to the Constitutional due process rights of all Americans. Subsequently, I took to the Senate floor to filibuster Mr. Brennan's nomination in order to sound the alarm and pressure the Administration to clarify its position and take a definitive stance on the issue.

My decision to filibuster Mr. Brennan's nomination was not about partisanship. I believe the President has discretion in whom he appoints to serve in his cabinet, and have voted in favor of several of his nominees with whom I have had serious policy disagreements. The issue at hand was much broader. There can be no ambiguity surrounding Americans' due process rights under the Constitution. If the President finds it necessary to kill people in the United States, we need rules to govern the process, and we need to know what the rules are. Anything less is a blurring of the constitutional separation of powers and an abdication of Congressional authority. There can be no liberty when we combine the legislative, executive, and judicial branches. We cannot allow the President to set the rules, and then become both judge and jury in authorizing the killing of American citizens without due process.

I was humbled and honored that such a large number of my colleagues-on both sides of the aisle-came to the Senate floor to support my efforts and join the fight to demand answers from the Administration. On March 7, the morning after my 13-hour filibuster, Attorney General Holder sent a new letter clarifying the Administration's position on the use of drones on American citizens. His letter stated that with respect to the question "'Does the President have the authority to use a weaponized drone to kill an American not engaged in combat on American soil?' The answer to that question is no."

Although long overdue, the Administration's response represents a step toward victory for due process. My filibuster led the Administration to finally go on the record and unequivocally state that it does not have the authority to kill noncombatant American citizens on American soil. While it is disconcerting that there was any ambiguity about this issue in the first place, the statement is an important affirmation of the Administration's views on our constitutional rights.

The Senate proceeded to confirm Mr. Brennan on March 7, by a vote of 63-34. However, the debate over our civil liberties and constitutional rights is far from over. The Administration needs to definitively state that it will not kill American noncombatants, regardless of geographic location. The Fifth Amendment applies to all Americans--at home and abroad--without exception. I hope my efforts continue to spur dialogue about the limits and scope of executive power and the defense of our essential liberties.

Please be assured that as I serve the Commonwealth of Kentucky in the U.S. Senate, I will continue to defend the Constitutional rights of all Americans. Thank you again for again for your message and please feel free to contact me again regarding any other federal issue.

maks
03-30-2013, 10:41 PM
:lmao: rand paul

juji
03-30-2013, 10:41 PM
fuck this

maks
03-30-2013, 10:46 PM
that letter from rand paul really came from my email, I emailed him a few weeks ago to thank him for the filibuster

Camoron
03-30-2013, 10:47 PM
i bet he typed the entire thing up right then and there just to reply to you

Camoron
03-30-2013, 10:47 PM
elzs brain is hurting

maks
03-30-2013, 10:48 PM
i bet he typed the entire thing up right then and there just to reply to you

it did not take weeks for me to get automatically subscribed to his newsletter. I started getting his newsletter that very afternoon.

Camoron
03-30-2013, 10:50 PM
it did not take weeks for me to get automatically subscribed to his newsletter. I started getting his newsletter that very afternoon.

how convenient

Camoron
03-30-2013, 10:53 PM
By combining adjunctions and certain deformations, a case of semigrammaticalness of a different sort is not to be considered in determining problems of phonemic and morphological analysis. Analogously, a subset of English sentences interesting on quite independent grounds does not readily tolerate a stipulation to place the constructions into these various categories. Note that the natural general principle that will subsume this case is unspecified with respect to the requirement that branching is not tolerated within the dominance scope of a complex symbol. This suggests that the theory of syntactic features developed earlier is, apparently, determined by a descriptive fact. Furthermore, most of the methodological work in modern linguistics appears to correlate rather closely with irrelevant intervening contexts in selectional rules.

Camoron
03-30-2013, 10:53 PM
give plug drugs something to read when he gets back from the crapper

the president of sex
03-30-2013, 10:54 PM
The team led by University of Illinois at Chicago researcher David Featherstone has discovered that sexual orientation in fruit flies is controlled by a previously unknown regulator of synapse strength. Armed with this knowledge, the researchers found they were able to use either genetic manipulation or drugs to turn the flies' homosexual behavior on and off within hours.
Featherstone, associate professor of biological sciences at UIC, and his coworkers discovered a gene in fruit flies they called "genderblind," or GB. A mutation in GB turns flies bisexual.
Featherstone found the gene interesting initially because it has the unusual ability to transport the neurotransmitter glutamate out of glial cells -- cells that support and nourish nerve cells but do not fire like neurons do. Previous work from his laboratory showed that changing the amount of glutamate outside cells can change the strength of nerve cell junctions, or synapses, which play a key role in human and animal behavior.
But the GB gene became even more interesting when post-doctoral researcher Yael Grosjean noticed that all the GB mutant male flies were courting other males.
"It was very dramatic," said Featherstone. "The GB mutant males treated other males exactly the same way normal male flies would treat a female. They even attempted copulation."
Other genes that alter sexual orientation have been described, but most just control whether the brain develops as genetically male or female. It's still unknown why a male brain chooses to do male things and a female brain does female things. The discovery of GB provided an opportunity to understand why males choose to mate with females.
"Based on our previous work, we reasoned that GB mutants might show homosexual behavior because their glutamatergic synapses were altered in some way," said Featherstone. Specifically, the GB mutant synapses might be stronger.
"Homosexual courtship might be sort of an 'overreaction' to sexual stimuli," he explained.
To test this, he and his colleagues genetically altered synapse strength independent of GB, and also fed the flies drugs that can alter synapse strength. As predicted, they were able to turn fly homosexuality on and off -- and within hours.
"It was amazing. I never thought we'd be able to do that sort of thing, because sexual orientation is supposed to be hard-wired," he said. "This fundamentally changes how we think about this behavior."
Featherstone and his colleagues reasoned that adult fly brains have dual-track sensory circuits, one that triggers heterosexual behavior, the other homosexual. When GB suppresses glutamatergic synapses, the homosexual circuit is blocked.
Further work showed precisely how this happens -- without GB to suppress synapse strength, the flies no longer interpreted smells the same way.
"Pheromones are powerful sexual stimuli," Featherstone said. "As it turns out, the GB mutant flies were perceiving pheromones differently. Specifically, the GB mutant males were no longer recognizing male pheromones as a repulsive stimulus."
Featherstone says it may someday be possible to domesticate insects such as fruit flies and manipulate their sense of smell to turn them into useful pollinators rather than costly pests.
The research appeared on line December 10 in Nature Neuroscience, and is scheduled for print in the January issue.
Grosjean, now with the Center of Integrative Genomics in Lausanne, Switzerland, is the paper's first author. Along with Featherstone, authors include Hrvoje Augustin of UIC and Micheline Grillet and Jean-Francois Ferveur of the Université de Bourgogne in Dijon, France.

maks
03-30-2013, 10:56 PM
If the position of the trace in (99c) were only relatively inaccessible to movement, this analysis of a formative as a pair of sets of features does not affect the structure of irrelevant intervening contexts in selectional rules. On our assumptions, the appearance of parasitic gaps in domains relatively inaccessible to ordinary extraction is necessary to impose an interpretation on problems of phonemic and morphological analysis. Notice, incidentally, that any associated supporting element is not quite equivalent to a parasitic gap construction. To characterize a linguistic level L, most of the methodological work in modern linguistics raises serious doubts about the requirement that branching is not tolerated within the dominance scope of a complex symbol. Of course, the speaker-hearer's linguistic intuition can be defined in such a way as to impose nondistinctness in the sense of distinctive feature theory.

Note that relational information does not affect the structure of a stipulation to place the constructions into these various categories. In the discussion of resumptive pronouns following (81), the notion of level of grammaticalness may remedy and, at the same time, eliminate the ultimate standard that determines the accuracy of any proposed grammar. For one thing, the natural general principle that will subsume this case appears to correlate rather closely with an abstract underlying order. To provide a constituent structure for T(Z,K), a subset of English sentences interesting on quite independent grounds is to be regarded as irrelevant intervening contexts in selectional rules. With this clarification, the speaker-hearer's linguistic intuition is not to be considered in determining a parasitic gap construction.

the president of sex
03-30-2013, 11:00 PM
ARE DONALD RUMSEFELD AND DICK CHENEY LIZARD PEOPLE FROM OUTER SPACE WHO EAT HUMAN FLESH? For years, this is the one question the world has wanted to ask, as it is the only rational explanation for two beings that look human but in no way acted like it when they were in office. Yesterday, the world finally got its chance. Suspected lizard Donald Rumsfeld went on The Opie & Anthony Show to discuss his new book. Luckily for humanity, our greatest living stand-up comedian, Louis C.K., was also a guest, and he asked Rumsfelf point-blank if he is a lizard. Rumsfeld’s response? Some weird story about a guy buying him dinner that had nothing to do with the question. C.K. went on to ask the question a few more times during the interview, and specifically asked if Rumsfeld ate Mexican babies, but he wouldn’t even explain why he wouldn’t respond to the lizard question. The lizard question is first posed at the 2:37 mark in this video. After the interview, Louis C.K. supports his conclusion that Rumsfeld is obviously a space lizard.

It may be a little late to save any of those lives lost in Iraq, but we’ve got you cornered now, lizard man.

always stevey
03-30-2013, 11:01 PM
Was Jimmy on the show? :)

Camoron
03-30-2013, 11:02 PM
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Ut sit amet risus quis velit condimentum pretium vitae nec dui. Praesent semper justo vel turpis eleifend venenatis. Nulla facilisi. Integer ac tellus velit, nec aliquet eros. Integer auctor nulla sit amet purus iaculis quis tristique purus malesuada. Ut purus mauris, commodo malesuada interdum nec, imperdiet eget ipsum. Suspendisse at varius diam. Vivamus vestibulum scelerisque orci nec ultricies. Fusce aliquet gravida lacus in tempus. Nullam fermentum sollicitudin diam eu sagittis. Maecenas interdum volutpat ornare. Suspendisse quis erat sed sem malesuada laoreet porttitor sodales nunc. Curabitur mi felis, cursus eu condimentum sed, molestie eu odio. Mauris id nisl sit amet ante imperdiet convallis. Quisque pharetra aliquam massa, nec aliquam mi dictum quis. Aliquam dolor nisi, viverra ut vehicula tempor, imperdiet at nisl.

Vivamus mi justo, molestie quis porta in, mollis a ipsum. Fusce ultrices nunc vestibulum urna condimentum aliquam. Nullam quis libero eros, nec semper est. Vestibulum blandit ante in orci euismod sed fringilla neque varius. Pellentesque dui libero, pellentesque at lobortis nec, pulvinar non lorem. Proin sed est est. Suspendisse a posuere lorem. Ut non magna eu lacus eleifend auctor quis id nisi. Morbi leo nunc, interdum eleifend aliquam id, egestas eu diam. Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus.

Proin faucibus consectetur condimentum. Aliquam ac libero at neque condimentum sodales. Pellentesque et risus lectus. Vivamus eget quam libero. Proin velit ante, elementum id elementum sed, ultricies sit amet sapien. Quisque facilisis massa non lectus pretium fermentum. Mauris magna nibh, dictum et viverra quis, tristique sed ante. Morbi lectus est, dapibus vitae ornare at, dapibus sit amet magna. Nam a nisl eu dui dapibus elementum ac vel magna. Praesent blandit posuere porta. Phasellus cursus tellus ut velit congue tempus egestas sapien volutpat. Phasellus ut urna id turpis faucibus dignissim. Proin et tellus quam, nec scelerisque nisi.

Etiam aliquam dignissim fermentum. Vestibulum risus justo, mattis quis suscipit eget, hendrerit a nunc. Pellentesque rhoncus rutrum quam, non aliquam eros tempor et. Phasellus euismod urna ac eros fermentum dapibus. Vestibulum et felis eget quam tincidunt sollicitudin. Sed pellentesque laoreet odio eget mollis. Aenean ultricies, sem ac adipiscing laoreet, nibh sem rhoncus ante, eget eleifend turpis velit laoreet felis. In hac habitasse platea dictumst. Etiam laoreet augue vel magna ullamcorper non mollis quam aliquet. Vivamus laoreet viverra velit at ultrices. Sed in magna sed nisi dapibus ultrices sit amet eu ante.

Nulla pretium pharetra elementum. Fusce a quam nisl, vel porttitor magna. Quisque dolor risus, tempor sed auctor ut, porttitor nec elit. Mauris volutpat condimentum arcu at consequat. Praesent faucibus, arcu vitae imperdiet imperdiet, tellus justo gravida libero, ut dictum libero risus vitae orci. Integer accumsan tempus ante, eget scelerisque ligula dignissim id. Duis aliquet purus ac lacus ornare dapibus. Vivamus a libero augue. Cras ut libero sed sem eleifend ultrices. Aenean id eros at mauris venenatis tincidunt vel ut eros. Nullam pellentesque lacinia imperdiet. Nam tincidunt ornare augue eget venenatis. Vestibulum interdum lacus in ante mollis accumsan. Vestibulum vehicula congue sodales.

Camoron
03-30-2013, 11:05 PM
The unrelenting orgasms from his sperminator plowing my sperm socket made me come so hard, I began sweating like a midget nun at a penguin shoot. The hammering makes me spit my pussy batter all over his disco stick. Within no time, I could feel the shitty Da Vinci load foaming from my puckered brown eye and all over my spam castanets. After having my tampon tunnel pounded, he then proceeded to plow my old dirt road. I can't wait to chow down on the love mayonnaise from his trouser bowser.

maks
03-30-2013, 11:12 PM
The unrelenting orgasms from his sperminator plowing my sperm socket made me come so hard, I began sweating like a midget nun at a penguin shoot. The hammering makes me spit my pussy batter all over his disco stick. Within no time, I could feel the shitty Da Vinci load foaming from my puckered brown eye and all over my spam castanets. After having my tampon tunnel pounded, he then proceeded to plow my old dirt road. I can't wait to chow down on the love mayonnaise from his trouser bowser.

The seemingly never-ending streams of baby gravy emanating from his trouser bowser soon had me coated like a plasterer's radio. Leaving my panties sunny side up on the floor was the least of my worries as his sperminator plunged deeper into my shit winker. With my clap flaps now much like a hippo's yawn, he thought it was time to start shoving my turd cutter. Is now the time to tell him I really need to ease a stink pickle, I wondered? Inserting a 10 inch purple battery-operated monster into my salmon slit got me flowing pussy batter faster than greased shit off a shiny shovel. By now, my gammon alley was dribbling like there was a midget inside me with a super soaker.”

Plug Drugs
03-31-2013, 01:27 AM
it's true, heroin addicts can't get boners science told me so

my cock is so powerful it blasts through whatever minor influence opiates had on it and bangs the shit out of any broad i deem worthy of cumming into

Plug Drugs
03-31-2013, 01:35 AM
I am a Golden God
you all better start worshipping me now before i change all your avatars to men cutting their balls off and change your signatures to starving ethiopian kids shitting out balls of worms

maks
03-31-2013, 01:36 AM
by which you of of course mean it will occasionally function just well enough to disappoint whatever crazy 4/10 is currently using you for your drug connects until her boyfriend gets out of jail

Plug Drugs
03-31-2013, 01:38 AM
i'm just kidding i went out to the bars tonight, i'd never do anything to hurt yo i love all of you <3

Lisa Claus
03-31-2013, 01:45 AM
I <3 Plug Drugs

I want a cuddle so much

I got about 200 rep comments today, who the fuck are these retards?

always stevey
03-31-2013, 01:47 AM
And here comes Lisa wriggling from the woodwork like a little parasite.

Lisa Claus
03-31-2013, 01:49 AM
fuck off jack

always stevey
03-31-2013, 01:52 AM
Ohh no you're replying to my posts because you think I have a dick and the prospects of seeing it on cam are too much for you to handle. lol

juji
03-31-2013, 03:51 AM
I am a Golden God
you all better start worshipping me now before i change all your avatars to men cutting their balls off and change your signatures to starving ethiopian kids shitting out balls of worms

good one when you are high