Ramen
03-30-2013, 11:14 PM
OMOGaugKpzs&autoplay=1

sex with dead people
03-30-2013, 11:16 PM
I hate cops.

maks
03-30-2013, 11:18 PM
Hello friends of Christine Marks, i feel should to report about the secret of Christine Marks, despite whatever happy appearance she exudes when she's around you in real life. Christine Marks is extremely liar, crazy, etc. in my opinion, needs copious amounts of therapy. Now, she is a prostitute... had adventures wtih some unknown people where from www.rubycalaber.com, while Christine is married... but had sex with somebody that her husband doesn't know...

Her username is Ramen, in this following complete username:
"pussy loose like a bowl of soggy Ramen" i had no idea what she has done it.

This is not a joke, i am concerned for her well-being, with the
behavior, sometimes she takes time to do online chat with the strangers while her husband is out. I leave the pics where i found on this website, i must say these pics are... well, i recommend you to see these photos once time.

http://imgur.com/a/XHmA5#0

As you're her friend, i beg you to stop cheating towards her husband Robert Marks III, and break her internet obsession and convice her to stay off the computer.

At this time i'm spreading this message to Christine's best friends.

Thank you for reading this!
Sheeva Marks.

maks
03-30-2013, 11:19 PM
ramen does your husband know that this forum is going to be the top result when people google him even though he never posted here and how does he feel about that

Lisa Claus
03-30-2013, 11:36 PM
This song is fitting for maks

it's the best stalker song

Camoron
03-30-2013, 11:44 PM
i prefer the more solemn and tasteful puff daddy version
qWuBS1HmI3M