This group focuses a group who has trolled OB into oblivion for lols

This group is open to everyone who have trolled and post your a summary stories

http://www.rubycalaber.com/forums/group.php?groupid=5

marks89
02-29-2012, 06:52 PM
I'm in

rubycalaber
02-29-2012, 06:58 PM
didnt even know you could make groups on my forum, theres probably a cp trading ring going on already

ps marks I unbanned your main account idk why someone banned it in the first place

marks89
02-29-2012, 07:02 PM
didnt even know you could make groups on my forum, theres probably a cp trading ring going on already

ps marks I unbanned your main account idk why someone banned it in the first place

thanks ruby

elezzzark
02-29-2012, 07:06 PM
We need OB irl pics

maks
02-29-2012, 07:11 PM
We need OB irl pics

like we need a kick in the cock

elezzzark
02-29-2012, 07:13 PM
Isn't OB real name is Brenda?

elezzzark
02-29-2012, 07:20 PM
2 pics added, we need more

Camoron
02-29-2012, 11:56 PM
Isn't OB real name is Brenda?

formerly Brendan

m0nde
03-01-2012, 06:37 AM
heath ledger in drag

English-Cunt
03-01-2012, 12:20 PM
need a group for people who've trolled OB The Fruit and Codyloot slapping around retards when your bored is always fun

maks
03-01-2012, 12:36 PM
what do you have against cody? he seems like a pretty agreeable guy

English-Cunt
03-01-2012, 12:42 PM
seems like a pretty agreeable guy

he would! most asskissers who want to belong do, and the fact he's a huge fucking retard with the skin density of tracing paper, he has no game at all a part from PI...but he don't even have the smarts to get it himself AKA he's Flags Bitch always has been lol

maks
03-01-2012, 12:46 PM
I'm going to have to disagree, he's actually better at it than flaggerchat. Cody doesn't have to google people and assume or pretend that the information he found is correct, he inserts himself in and gains their trust and gets them to give him totally accurate information willingly.

rootbeer
03-01-2012, 12:51 PM
this forum has turned into random noobs asking maks for advice, oh wait

rootbeer
03-01-2012, 12:52 PM
maks, how do i stop my vcr from saying 12:00? i know that i am like a decade or so too late to be using a vcr but please help me

English-Cunt
03-01-2012, 12:55 PM
I'm going to have to disagree, he's actually better at it than flaggerchat. Cody doesn't have to google people and assume or pretend that the information he found is correct, he inserts himself in and gains their trust and gets them to give him totally accurate information willingly.

lol really he's good at it ?...I used him to do some dirty work after he was like ''can I have your FB'' then ''we not friends anymore don't you trust me'' I LOL hard! and told him he's like a condom after I used him I though him in the trash

maks
03-01-2012, 01:07 PM
lol really he's good at it ?...I used him to do some dirty work after he was like ''can I have your FB'' then ''we not friends anymore don't you trust me'' I LOL hard! and told him he's like a condom after I used him I though him in the trash

wel that's the right attitude even if you were his friend. there's people on here I'd call my friends, known them for 5 years, I still won't even give them my real first name let alone my phone number or address. for instance, barry's convinced my real name is george based me lying to my buddy iwc in a pm. this is the very reason I lied to her, even though she's my friend and I trust her niot to tell anyone I did not trust the system and lo and behold the system was compromised and that information was released. if I'd given her complete and accurate info I would have been fucked.

English-Cunt
03-01-2012, 01:23 PM
yep! also was never his friend.....he's not good at it, he just targets stupid people! ffs everyone knows what Codyloot is like

maks
03-01-2012, 01:26 PM
I appreciate the heads up, but I will continue to treat cody respectfully until he gives me an indication that he isn't deserving of such treatment

maks
03-01-2012, 01:27 PM
maks, how do i stop my vcr from saying 12:00? i know that i am like a decade or so too late to be using a vcr but please help me

throw it out and buy a set top pc. I recommend a mac mini and xbmc.

English-Cunt
03-01-2012, 05:58 PM
Which is why we will probably never have problems. Mutual respect isn't something Gary is capable of, which is why he can't keep a steady woman or manage to find a job or move out of his mom's council flat.

still grasping them straws codyloot lulz dude I don't want to settle down and deffo not with that fat fuck you was with ffs you was only together cause no one else would take you too

English-Cunt
03-01-2012, 05:59 PM
Steady woman? He just admitted to being gay on RH yesterday.

really wanna link me to that ...you talking about bout my ''homo'' posts in say something random ? god your dumb lol

maks
03-01-2012, 06:01 PM
fagloot guy would you please let iguana goddess know that I found the line "I had tears streaming and had to turn away from my daughter so she wouldn't see the pain on my face." quite humorous and ask her if I have permission to randomly paste it in almost every thread for the next few weeks?

English-Cunt
03-01-2012, 06:02 PM
I do suck cock that's what bitches do, you ready to polish mine pogo ? <--can't directly quote.

http://www.rejecthaven.net/4um/showthread.php/5719-OMG-Rubycalaber-members-lol-d-at-us/

Post 87

oh a typo I meant don't! ...I was calling pogo a bitch anyone with half a brain could work that out but oh no not you OB lol

English-Cunt
03-01-2012, 06:03 PM
fagloot guy would you please let iguana goddess know that I found the line "I had tears streaming and had to turn away from my daughter so she wouldn't see the pain on my face." quite humorous and ask her if I have permission to randomly paste it in almost every thread for the next few weeks?

I'm not your message boy get of them two faggloots Codyloot or OB to do it

maks
03-01-2012, 06:05 PM
Neither one of them is allowed there. You really hurt my feelings right now, I had tears streaming and had to turn away from my daughter so she wouldn't see the pain on my face.

lnopia the great
03-01-2012, 06:05 PM
I'm not your message boy get of them two faggloots Codyloot or OB to do it

Neither one of them is allowed there. You really hurt my feelings right now, I had tears streaming and had to turn away from my daughter so she wouldn't see the pain on my face.

I had tears streaming and had to turn away from my daughter so she wouldn't see the pain on my face.

maks
03-01-2012, 06:07 PM
I had tears streaming and had to turn away from my daughter so she wouldn't see the pain on my face.

holy shit, I had tears streaming and had to turn away from my daughter so she wouldn't see the pain on my face too!

maks
03-01-2012, 06:09 PM
when I saw that obnoxious bitch couldn't directly quote I had tears streaming and had to turn away from my daughter so she wouldn't see the pain on my face.

lnopia the great
03-01-2012, 06:21 PM
a Freudian slip haha!

maks
03-01-2012, 06:24 PM
a Freudian slip haha!

I don't like freudian slips. When I saw that I had tears streaming and had to turn away from my daughter so she wouldn't see the pain on my face.

English-Cunt
03-01-2012, 08:41 PM
That's just Gary being a fucking retard again. I think he had the same English teacher as elz.

lul at you calling anyone a retard

English-Cunt
03-01-2012, 08:47 PM
You mean Freudian slip. :laugh:

no I meant typo ...see even when someone tells you what something is you still get it wrong lol

English-Cunt
03-01-2012, 08:57 PM
what is lul? i do not understand what is this word it means?

I'm sure it's not the only one

English-Cunt
03-01-2012, 08:58 PM
I know you believe he is gay.

quick OB call me gay a few more times, cause that coming from a gender fail is really hurting my feelings lol

English-Cunt
03-01-2012, 09:02 PM
^ no I never like I said anyone with half a brain would of knew I was calling pogo a bitch ...not your fault your a fucking spastic

Gentleman Doli
03-01-2012, 09:04 PM

Gentleman Doli
03-01-2012, 09:08 PM
who the fuck is gary