PDA

View Full Version : Game of Thrones 3x01 - Valar Dohaeris DISCUSSION THREAD

Gentleman Doli
04-01-2013, 10:30 AM
lol

Camoron
04-02-2013, 04:33 AM
oh i wihs I had seen this thread earlier

i already forgot most of what happened. blah blah tyrion something or other. his dad is mean but he deserves it because hes a fuckin mutant.

rubycalaber
04-02-2013, 04:33 AM
was it rape?

the president of sex
04-02-2013, 04:46 AM
i was fukkin disappointed. i've read the books and some of the changes were necessary, likeb aristan the old, but it felt like it should've been in the season 2 finale

juji
04-02-2013, 04:51 AM
The Immaculates

Camoron
04-02-2013, 04:55 AM
this shouldnt have been a finale or a premiere, it felt like a filler episode, finales and premieres need to have shit happening, i understand in the books the beginning of a book is usually a bit slow without a lot hpapening but this is television, u gotta go big or go home on those season premieres

Camoron
04-02-2013, 04:55 AM
time 2 nut up or shut up

the president of sex
04-02-2013, 04:57 AM
i'm not saying it should've been the finale ik'm saying it could've been fit in the finale

Lisa Claus
04-02-2013, 05:11 AM
I downloaded it and will watch it tomorrow

being banned took too much out of me to watch it today

that and family guy and American Dad are on

I probably will not return to this topic to discuss the details though because that's kind of lifeless

Camoron
04-02-2013, 05:18 AM
heheheheh i read that as something else

that and family guy and American Dad are on
:seriously:

Lisa Claus
04-02-2013, 05:22 AM
heheheheh i read that as something else

:seriously:I do not understand

what did you read it as?

Gentleman Doli
04-02-2013, 09:39 AM

lmao i dont even care if lisa posts here but ban her repeatedly jsut for the aparentley advers efecat it has on her social life

plusle riot
04-02-2013, 10:03 AM
this shouldnt have been a finale or a premiere, it felt like a filler episode, finales and premieres need to have shit happening, i understand in the books the beginning of a book is usually a bit slow without a lot hpapening but this is television, u gotta go big or go home on those season premieres

it's tough when you've got so many characters and stories to cover. they had to have a breather episode where they just get everyone back on track and up to speed with where things left off. shit will definitely get majorly real this season and the next though as they've split a storm of swords into 2 seasons. i just can't wait for the red wedding. i was however disappointed at the lack of strong belwas and him taking a deuce in the general direction of his enemies. and that manticore had so much potential to be badass but it ended up looking like some shitty pokemon.

plusle riot
04-02-2013, 10:13 AM
aw man kinda wish i couldve seen warwick davis as tyrion lel http://hbowatch.com/peter-dinklage-april-season-four/