PDA

View Full Version : WikiLeaks - Rubynet version

yonigga
02-29-2012, 10:28 PM
================================================================================
To : deadman
Date : 2011-12-24 09:35
Title : Re: I found this forum
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm willing to negotiate but I am not even coming near $500, I want this to be over

================================================================================
Date : 2011-12-24 09:58
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They told me you were a richer than anyone from this forum, isn't that true?

Would you be happier if your forum is not hacked?

I'm not really rich, that's just me talking shit, I live with my retired parents who buy everything for me

I had to get clay to pay for this forum and I just want people to think I did so they'd treat it like it was mine and not his

Date : 2011-12-24 11:05
I didn't hire clay to run this forum, he bought the license for me because I was going to kill myself if we had to use phpbb, I think he felt sorry for me

I don't have any money right now, but my grandfather usually gives me some for christmas, so give me your paypal in case

how do I know you would stop hacking the forum if I paid you? you keep doing it...

Date : 2011-12-24 14:59
Title : Re: You need to shut up

I know, i've done for you about RH and FJS

Who are you and what are you talking about?

Date : 2011-12-24 23:40

juji... i must tell you the truth... i was hired by Cody to frame you, actually he didn't pay me very well. That's why he is pissing me off.

Cody has been trying to frame me as Flaglerchat and many other things. That explains why my name was on the defacement page. Did he say why he wanted to frame me?

Thank you for telling me this. No hard feelings. I am cool about it.

Date : 2011-12-25 03:39

juji... i must tell you the truth... i was hired by Cody to frame you, actually he didn't pay me very well. That's why he is pissing me off.

Cody has been trying to frame me as Flaglerchat and many other things. That explains why my name was on the defacement page. Did he say why he wanted to frame me?

Thank you for telling me this. No hard feelings. I am cool about it.

There a proof why i hacked RH, i'm not sure these admins read this at admin panel after of site being hacked

http://gyazo.com/522c1ebe5b690de4e6ddfd385fdaf3bd.png

I can get the word out about Cody hiring you and not paying you if you'd like. Let me know.

yonigga
02-29-2012, 10:29 PM
Summary:

Obnoxious Bitch paid me to hack ytmnsfw and reject haven forums.

Bye!

terror baby
02-29-2012, 10:40 PM
stop the presses

clay
02-29-2012, 10:57 PM
i wrote those messages to you while logged into rubys account. he's rich as fuck by the way

timmy
I'm not really rich, that's just me talking shit, I live with my retired parents who buy everything for me

I had to get clay to pay for this forum and I just want people to think I did so they'd treat it like it was mine and not his

elezzzark
Oh really. These PMs say Cody did but didn't pay you. I wouldn't waste a penny on these forums. They just don't mean that much to me.

I'm surprised how you are trying to fit in, so please don't lie, i wonder you paid him to hack 2 forums because you are tired of being banned and trolled, i can't believe we trolled you 2nd times some days ago!

timmy
02-29-2012, 10:58 PM
clay owns rubynet

clay
02-29-2012, 10:59 PM
yeah i wrote that, his parents arent retired and he has like 14 million dollars

timmy
02-29-2012, 11:00 PM
clay trying to deflect the embarrassment of owning rubynet by pretending he doesnt own rubynet clay is a fag

timmy
snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers snickers

elezzzark
i wrote those messages to you while logged into rubys account. he's rich as fuck by the way

Can you make a proof, then log in as Rubycalaber and post here for 3 minutes? just saying i don't believe you

clay
02-29-2012, 11:01 PM
once again just so everyone is clear whats happening, timothy aboreu is upset with me because i wont delete the gush thread. ive explained to him that its not my forum to go around deleting threads from. but he is going to continue insisting that i own the forum until i delete the thread or delete his account; im confused on which he wants now

timmy
02-29-2012, 11:01 PM
:::::::: :::: ::: ::::::::::: :::::::: ::: ::: :::::::::: ::::::::: ::::::::
:+: :+: :+:+: :+: :+: :+: :+: :+: :+: :+: :+: :+: :+: :+:
+:+ :+:+:+ +:+ +:+ +:+ +:+ +:+ +:+ +:+ +:+ +:+
+#++:++#++ +#+ +:+ +#+ +#+ +#+ +#++:++ +#++:++# +#++:++#: +#++:++#++
+#+ +#+ +#+#+# +#+ +#+ +#+ +#+ +#+ +#+ +#+ +#+
#+# #+# #+# #+#+# #+# #+# #+# #+# #+# #+# #+# #+# #+# #+#
######## ### #### ########### ######## ### ### ########## ### ### ########

clay
02-29-2012, 11:02 PM
Can you make a proof, then log in as Rubycalaber and post here for 3 minutes? just saying i don't believe you

i could make a proof but im not going to. it would be fairly rude of me to log into his account while hes asleep

clay
02-29-2012, 11:03 PM
how about as proof i tell you that i recall your dumbass email address being some video game related shit at a russian mail host, you moron

timmy
http://gyazo.com/f05c5815ffcbfc23af22f311f0cedc93.png?1330581176

elezzzark
i could make a proof but im not going to. it would be fairly rude of me to log into his account while hes asleep

You was rude because you banned General Doli, just use proof or you are a liar

timmy
02-29-2012, 11:05 PM
http://gyazo.com/1e06b38c63bfbc5811b5df0d3a824efc.png?1330581303

clay
02-29-2012, 11:07 PM
i didnt ban general doli, he was here posting the other day on some new gay account

timmy
02-29-2012, 11:07 PM
http://gyazo.com/de8887c292defdfa1cae8a13bce30eff.png?1330581967

timmy
02-29-2012, 11:08 PM
clay i think you need to calm down everything is fine okay just have a cup of tea and sit the fuck down

clay
02-29-2012, 11:08 PM
snickers takes good

elezzzark
02-29-2012, 11:09 PM
i didnt ban general doli, he was here posting the other day on some new gay account

Maybe it's a pretext

timmy
02-29-2012, 11:10 PM
http://gyazo.com/3c1a9e56a7b2d4461fa84d1eaede5861.png?1330582151

Jibbles
02-29-2012, 11:13 PM
Wow. Yet again the She-Bitch has been pwned...

elezzzark
02-29-2012, 11:14 PM
Wow. Yet again the She-Bitch has been pwned...

Who are you?

clay
02-29-2012, 11:15 PM
http://img814.imageshack.us/img814/9058/20120301001512.jpg

Jibbles
02-29-2012, 11:15 PM
The name's Jibbles. I'm just here to sit back and watch the epic lulz unfold. Don't mind me.

elezzzark
02-29-2012, 11:16 PM
http://img814.imageshack.us/img814/9058/20120301001512.jpg

That's not ASCII art, it's filtered image with text mask

elezzzark
02-29-2012, 11:17 PM
The name's Jibbles. I'm just here to sit back and watch the epic lulz unfold. Don't mind me.

Good, i have no problem with you now

elezzzark
02-29-2012, 11:20 PM
It has been passed more than 3 minutes, Clays posts are irrevelants.

I wonder why did you pay vBulletin License to replace phpBB for Ruby because he is not rich?

clay
02-29-2012, 11:21 PM
That's not ASCII art, it's filtered image with text mask

its the image reproduced in colored ascii, idiot. please refer to the raging and ever progressing technology of 2001 before we have a discussion again

elezzzark
02-29-2012, 11:27 PM
its the image reproduced in colored ascii, idiot. please refer to the raging and ever progressing technology of 2001 before we have a discussion again

It has been passed more than 3 minutes, Clays posts are irrevelants.

I wonder why did you pay vBulletin License to replace phpBB for Ruby because he is not rich?

clay
02-29-2012, 11:28 PM
elezark trying to buy time so he can read up on this amazing new feat of computer engineering. your pleas fall on deaf ears

syncan aka ken post jr
02-29-2012, 11:28 PM
##### # # # # ### ##### ##### # # #
# # # # # # # # # # # # # # # #
# # # # # # # # # # # # #
# # # # # # ##### # #### # # #
# # ####### # # # # # ####### #
# # # # # # # # # # # # # #
##### ####### # # # ### ##### ##### # # #

Jibbles
02-29-2012, 11:29 PM
elezark trying to buy time so he can read up on this amazing new feat of computer engineering. your pleas fall on deaf ears

haha deaf. freaking nice one dude. Its funny because elz is deaf, and hes also a Mexican. You keep up with YTMNSFW lore like a pro.

syncan aka ken post jr
02-29-2012, 11:31 PM
$$$$$ ruby has 14 million dollars $$$$$$ and still can't get laid

elezzzark
02-29-2012, 11:32 PM

I don't get, can you explain why you bought vbulletin license for Ruby? are you stupid for wasting your money?

Camoron
02-29-2012, 11:33 PM
what is this thread about

syncan aka ken post jr
02-29-2012, 11:34 PM
you can't spend all your money on candy bars, you gotta spread it around, but a forum lisc here, half a pound of meth there, you know diversify your investments

elezzzark
02-29-2012, 11:34 PM
Clay attacked me for no reason and this thread about the secrets like Clay paid vbulletin license for Ruby to replace phpBB forum

clay
02-29-2012, 11:35 PM
I don't get, can you explain why you bought vbulletin license for Ruby? are you stupid for wasting your money?

ruby gave me nudes of his sister

elezzzark
02-29-2012, 11:39 PM
Holy shit, you wasted money for Ruby's sister nude pics, that's not worth to me

.d8888b. 888 d8b 888 d8b 888
d88P Y88b 888 Y8P 888 Y8P 888
888 888 888 888 888
888 888 8888b. 888 888 888 .d8888b .d8888b 888888 888 888 88888b. 888 .d88888
888 888 "88b 888 888 888 88K 88K 888 888 888 888 "88b 888 d88" 888
888 888 888 .d888888 888 888 888 "Y8888b. "Y8888b. 888 888 888 888 888 888 888 888
Y88b d88P 888 888 888 Y88b 888 888 X88 X88 Y88b. Y88b 888 888 d88P 888 Y88b 888
"Y8888P" 888 "Y888888 "Y88888 888 88888P' 88888P' "Y888 "Y88888 88888P" 888 "Y88888
888 888
Y8b d88P 888
"Y88P" 888

clay
02-29-2012, 11:41 PM
Holy shit, you wasted money for Ruby's sister nude pics, that's not worth to me
it was absolutely worth $230 to me

elezzzark
02-29-2012, 11:42 PM
That's not my issue, you are still stupid as fuck

clay
02-29-2012, 11:43 PM

maybe, but which one of us is going to wake up mexican tomorrow

elezzzark
02-29-2012, 11:44 PM

clay
02-29-2012, 11:44 PM
mexican

elezzzark
02-29-2012, 11:50 PM
You should to make your own and get rid of Rubycalaber's brand, fat retarded

timmy
02-29-2012, 11:59 PM
http://gyazo.com/66e748073615ff57e2cc08d1fcfa943b.png?1330584521

elezzzark
03-01-2012, 12:15 AM
Did you notice Clay just ragequit?

Desolation
03-01-2012, 01:07 AM
RubiLeaks

m0nde
03-01-2012, 06:32 AM
bated breath

Desolation
03-01-2012, 10:10 AM
panting softly

maks
03-01-2012, 10:27 AM
once again just so everyone is clear whats happening, timothy aboreu is upset with me because i wont delete the gush thread. ive explained to him that its not my forum to go around deleting threads from. but he is going to continue insisting that i own the forum until i delete the thread or delete his account; im confused on which he wants now

barry, the gush thread is on disgu.st and comeontothelord.com, it is not on rubycalaber.com and clay has no control over it.

elezzzark
03-03-2012, 05:16 PM

clay
03-03-2012, 05:20 PM
hey george bristo would you mind signing onto steam

rootbeer
03-03-2012, 06:56 PM
this just in no one cares... ob is a fail troll and julian shirley is a faggot

elezzzark
03-03-2012, 07:05 PM
this just in no one cares... ob is a fail troll and julian shirley is a faggot

Julian Shirley is awesome

Gentleman Doli
03-03-2012, 07:28 PM
julian shirley god troll

elezzzark
03-03-2012, 10:33 PM
You aspire to be a script kiddie?

He hacked over the secrets of this forum and leaked to everyone, but Clay is denying this realistic info because he is too afraid to be exposed and he's fag

clay
03-03-2012, 11:03 PM
does anyone know what hes talking about

timmy
03-03-2012, 11:15 PM
He hacked over the secrets of this forum and leaked to everyone, but Clay is denying this realistic info because he is too afraid to be exposed and he's fag

i think elz means juji hacked this forum, posted all private messages, and clay is denying facts or some shit because he is a fradi that he is in fact a fag(closet fag in denial) i mean dont you get the idea that clay stroking and giving felatio to snicker bars is indicating that he in fact has deep desires to join the ufc?

clay
03-03-2012, 11:17 PM
the messages he's talking about are when i merged gush's account with mine trying to save those megathreads. if you read them, its clearly not me

timmy
03-03-2012, 11:23 PM
clay did you ever wrestle in gym class?

clay
03-03-2012, 11:25 PM
youre not allowed to wrestle in gym class because its a sport that requires you to sign a waiver. they cant make you sign waivers for regular gym class

lnopia the great
03-03-2012, 11:25 PM
barrypothead have you ever shared a shower with 2 other dudes

timmy
03-03-2012, 11:32 PM
i dont think there is any school or place in australia where students must shower in front of each other but isnt it the opposite in the usa you have no choice but to have your wang out in front of your class showering nude together thats pretty much the idea other people get of your glorious christian country

lnopia the great
03-03-2012, 11:34 PM
well i meant in general, although ive seen two brothers wrestle each other naked after a highschool hockey game heh

blumpkin blownuts
03-03-2012, 11:41 PM
every page in this thread is going to have an instaplay theme song ok
abGSVJ5YPPw&fmt=18&autoplay=1

maks
03-04-2012, 12:17 AM
hey george bristo would you mind signing onto steam

well I was at work but I'm back now

clay
03-04-2012, 12:23 AM
i dont think there is any school or place in australia where students must shower in front of each other but isnt it the opposite in the usa you have no choice but to have your wang out in front of your class showering nude together thats pretty much the idea other people get of your glorious christian country

you didnt have to shower but then you stank all day. the showers are prison style where its just a huge tiled room with a bunch of showerheads on the walls. another option was to be a pussy and wait until everyone else had showered, but they all knew what you were up to

Camoron
03-04-2012, 12:27 AM

i never had to shower in gym class

Camoron
03-04-2012, 12:27 AM
of course I live in south africa as you may remember not the united states, no sir

Camoron
03-04-2012, 12:29 AM
i think it's because in south africa (which is whre i live) they dont make us do it because we'd get insecure if we had to share the shower room with a bunch of big dicked nigs

ArchbshpDesmndPooPoo
03-04-2012, 12:51 AM
I dont remember anyone ever using the showers in 7 years of pe probably because we knew that some of our classmates would grow up to be prison rapists

syncan aka ken post jr
03-04-2012, 01:02 AM
i fucked all the dudes in my gym class and we did not have to take showers together, i fucked them under the bleachers behind school

lnopia the great
03-04-2012, 01:05 AM
what the fuck man

lnopia the great
03-04-2012, 01:05 AM
are you even a real person

maks
03-04-2012, 01:26 AM
my gym class was 11 black guys 8 puerto ricans and me. we played a lot of basketball.

Garfield
03-04-2012, 02:03 AM
stompleb told me on steam that he hacked the forums in collaboration with king juji

maks
03-04-2012, 02:07 AM
you heard him clay ban that fucker before he does it again. kiddy diddling is one thing but this is serious

Garfield
03-04-2012, 02:30 AM
ban garfield from efukt

its all in your head. take a step back, realize who youre REALLY talking to. is it me, garfield? is it ruby? is it maks? or are they all a figment of your imagination. no one is who they say they are stomple. be careful what you say. trust no one.

BoobyKalabrr
03-04-2012, 04:39 AM
does anyone know what hes talking about

fjs wins again

BoobyKalabrr
03-08-2012, 03:00 PM
Julian Shirley is awesome

he did do a bang up job with the PM dumps

maks
03-08-2012, 04:51 PM
he did do a bang up job with the PM dumps

peoples PM's are the most boring things on the entire forum I'm 100% sure this is true of every forum everywhere

Gentleman Doli
03-08-2012, 04:53 PM
Hahaha. Guess what guys? Marks said "Leave me alone" in a PM he sent me... PWNT. Does this failtard need to fail any harder or what? I am so glad the forum is blessed with lolcows like him

maks
03-08-2012, 05:02 PM
elz contacted me on steam like 2 minutes after my PM log was posted and I was like 'thanks for the heads up dude but idgaf' because it was just me bullshitting with iwc and internut, the only 'interesting' thing anyone managed to find was the fake first name I gave iwc and I'm pretty sure barry was the only one stupid enough to fall for that

Gentleman Doli
03-08-2012, 05:12 PM
Yeah... sure thing George.

maks
03-08-2012, 05:17 PM
I'd sure like to know what the idiots who spent an hour reading them expected to find in there