PDA

View Full Version : Obnoxious Bitch appreciation thread.

syncan aka ken post jr
03-01-2012, 12:18 AM
i think your cool because

your a dick girl and since this forum is filled with secret faggots the views of an actual dick girl is very much welcome.
your one of the dumbest people who post here which is saying alot, your like the king of the retards, no matter what you say it's always dumb, you know what to expect when you post and i like that.
i like that you have been banned from every other fourm you post on and your like 60 years old and you have finally found a place where you don't fit in either but everyone constantly makes fun of you which drives your already low self esteem even lower and soon you will kill your self and we will all have a good chuckle over that i can assure you.
you are the most naive person in the world and will belive anything said by anybody even though everyone lies to you all the time. your like a child in that manner a small retarded child.

syncan aka ken post jr
03-01-2012, 12:21 AM
i hope you never leave ob :shy:

elezzzark
03-01-2012, 12:21 AM
yeah, this is one of the reasons

Camoron
03-01-2012, 12:34 AM
mutilated dick girl

syncan aka ken post jr
03-01-2012, 12:35 AM
dumb and gay as hell YOU ARE RUBYNET

elezzzark
03-01-2012, 12:48 AM
dumb and gay as hell YOU ARE RUBYNET

blumpkin blownuts
03-01-2012, 06:07 AM
props to OB and the rest of the lizards for annihilating a forum that was already pronounced dead by the internet coroner around spring 2010

i hate this place and i want to see it sundered. my vendetta is nothing personal nor specific towards any person here, with the exception of max

blumpkin blownuts
03-01-2012, 06:16 AM
now ruby owns it, i have wildly-ranging theories on why ruby kept this place at all. (not kept well, but kept anyhow)
ruby ≈ max ≈ fanfare ≈ royal ≈ the rest of the ytmnd frontpagers faggot powerclique

maks
03-01-2012, 10:31 AM
you're carrying around a lot of anger bob

Plug Drugs
03-01-2012, 02:31 PM
1) You wish I still have a cock. Wishing doesn't mean I do.
2) I am in my 30s.
3) I post for reaction whether or not I believe what I am posting.
4) Thanks for the appreciation thread.

why would you remove your cock, this is a serious question, doesn't that mean you can't experience sexual pleasure or experience an orgasm anymore?
I mean, no matter how low you sink in life, you're supposed to always be able to count on masturbation to at least give you some pleasure, but you don't even have that anymore. What's the point?

maks
03-01-2012, 04:06 PM
hey check it out I found the perfect post to illustrate everything that's wrong with :lizard:.com

Has anyone seen Faces of the 99% on Facebook? Some truly heartbreaking stories on that page. I have seen a few people across the net who are complaining about the 99%, saying they just don't want to pay their bills/student loans. All I've got to say to those people is FUCK YOU, you don't know what you're talking about.
The Faces of the 99%<----Clicky

THIS PERSON IS AN ADMIN AND IS WELL RESPECTED AND IS A DRIVING FORCE BEHIND THE CULTURE AT THAT FORUM

I'll just let that sink in a bit

maks
03-01-2012, 04:08 PM
roflcopter look at those lulzy 1%ers self-pwning while Anonymous turns them into lolcows! Ow where's the pills for my rhumatiz?

maks
03-01-2012, 04:11 PM
I had tears streaming and had to turn away from my daughter so she wouldn't see the pain on my face.

Shocking reading. This is the cost for being the mightiest nation on Earth.

We are the 99 percent. We are getting kicked out of our homes. We are forced to choose between groceries and rent. We are denied quality medical care. We are suffering from environmental pollution. We are working long hours for little pay and no rights, if we're working at all. We are getting nothing while the other 1 percent is getting everything. We are the 99 percent.

http://wearethe99percent.tumblr.com/

As gas edges to $4 and beyond, I'm trying to discern how the 99% are gonna pay for anything? Did wages suddenly go up 16% in the last 3 weeks? I'm missing something here. The last time gas went over 4 it triggered the recession we're currently still swimming in. The "media" seems to have forgotten about it, since they're back to "everybody buy buy buy" but if you were making a living wage before the recession, lost your job and finally took an 8 dollar an hour job just to stay a little farther behind every week, what happens now?

It's fucked up to have to spend all your conscious time either working, or strategizing to pay bills. Whatever happened to having a little fun with your money?

Oh boy, this is going to be fun!

I see the Occupy movment as the rise of the proletariat and anti-capitalist. I don't get blaming "Wall Street" for doing something that at the time, was entirely legal. I blame the government for its failure to properly regulate the banking industry. And, I think people that took out loans that they potentially couldn't afford were stupid. Caveat emptor, folks. An adjustable rate mortgage means *gasp* the rate might adjust up. And there's never any guarantee when you buy a house that its value will go up and up and up. You ought to buy a house to live in; not as an investment (unless you're flipping houses which is another story). Many people predicted the housing bubble would burst and it did! Kaboom!

That said, because we bailed out the banks and the government fucked up, I think the government should have (and still should) require the banks to modify more home loans to help prevent foreclosures.

With regards to student loans, going to a major 4 year universty isn't an inalienable right. What about community college? What about a trade school? Why are people racking up debt they're not sure they'll be able to repay?

I agree that tax rates on the wealthiest are too low. I think the Bush era tax cuts should have been allowed to expire (which, btw, would increase my family's income tax rates). I also believe that the 49% of people who pay NO federal income taxes (or actually receive more from the IRS than they pay in) ought to pay something. I don't care if it's $10. I imagine $10 over 49% of the population would amount to a lot of money and everyone should have some money in the pot.

On a very micro level, I witnessed this at a school event. At the end of 5th grade, students were slated to attend a 5 day science/wilderness camp. At the beginning of the year, parents were informed of the cost ($280 or so). We offered parents the option of setting aside some money each month or paying just before the camp. We did tons of fundraising and we were able to get the cost down to $220 per kid. We communicated regularly throughout the year. When it came time to pay for the camp probably 10% of the families asked for FULL scholarships. They did not contribute one penny towards their kid's attendance. Guess where the money for those kids to attend came from? The PTA. So the parents that "had" who contributed to the PTA paid for the kids whose parents couldn't or wouldn't save $1 fucking dollar for their kid to attend.

I also think there's massive welfare fraud and abuse. I think it's crazy that it sometimes pays more to stay at home and collect welfare than to earn an honest living. I read a story recently about how, now that Georgia has adopted a tough illegal immigration law, they can't find agricultural workers. "Even at an average wage of $12.50 or so an hour, native-born Georgians aren’t eager to take the work the fields offer — dirty, joint-maiming, miserably hot and impermanent. Once you’ve picked one crop, you must move to another state for a different harvest". WTF? In the "olden days" people took whatever work was available to them. We've become a society where many people just want a hand out--not a hand up.

I am at a point where I truly dislike both the Republican and Democratic parties. I'm pissed off that the bi-partisan, Simpson Bowles proposals were dismissed by both parties out of hand because the recommendations would have pissed off their stupid special interest groups or voter base. We're fucked.

End of rant.

this whole thread is officially the lamest thing on the entire internet so I guess they've got that going for them. keep up the good work guys.

maks
03-01-2012, 04:12 PM
I had tears streaming and had to turn away from my daughter so she wouldn't see the pain on my face.

maks
03-01-2012, 04:23 PM
LOL 4CHAN AND MEMES AND CHEEZEBURGER.COM ROFLMAOROTFLBBQ

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/15478593.jpg

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/15478721.jpg

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/15478779.jpg

MAKE YOUR OWN UNFUNNY BULLSHIT AT MEMEGENERATOR.COM

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/15478852.jpg

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/15478917.jpg

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/15478962.jpg

maks
03-01-2012, 04:24 PM
There are some people who think organized bitching alone is somehow going to lead to wealth redistribution.

this is the most transparent and generic thing to bitch about. he's essentially saying 'poor people, like, don't have enough money man. that like sucks and stuff'

but what he's actually saying is "I had tears streaming and had to turn away from my daughter so she wouldn't see the pain on my face." and that's way funnier

maks
03-01-2012, 04:27 PM
WE ARE THE 99 PERCENT OF PEOPLE OVER 45 WHO DID JACK SHIT WITH OUR LIVES AND ARE STILL WORKING RETAIL AS WE CAREEN TOWARDS AN UNFULFILLING RETIREMENT

maks
03-01-2012, 04:28 PM
I AM 53 AND MY MANAGER IS 22 AND MY DISTRICT MANAGER IS 38 AND IT'S ALL RICH PEOPLES FAULT

maks
03-01-2012, 04:29 PM
Who said that anyways? I want to laugh at them personally.

if you're willing to sort it all out yourself here's the thread http://www.rejecthaven.net/4um/showthread.php/5749-I-am-seriously-sad

maks
03-01-2012, 04:30 PM
I agree. What Obama did was criminal, and we're just starting to see the effects of that, in terms of the money supply. Since when can we just print money?

since always asshole where do you think it comes from

maks
03-01-2012, 04:54 PM
:rofl:

Jack is 57 y/o FFS! He ought know better than most lizards not to say stupid like that.

Every government in human history past the Paleolithic Era printed or coined money. Even the Confederate States of America printed money despite not being recognized as a nation by any other nation in the world at the time of its existence.

http://www.rebelstatescurrency.com/t71.jpg

what does he do for a living I'll bet it's something stupid and menial that he should have advanced beyond 30 years ago

but that's just the 1%ers fault, the man is holding him down

maks
03-01-2012, 04:58 PM
According to Flaglerchat, he drives a cab.

so after a lifetime of education and experience he's making about minimum wage (plus tips) I totally see why he's jealous of the billionaires who pay his salary and whose taxes support the free school lunch program that his borderline impoverished kids used

maks
03-01-2012, 05:01 PM
I can't imagine why he's got such a shitty job, he's so tech saavy

I had to look up brute forcing, because he's the first person I ever heard use the term. Brute forcing a phone or an email is impossible, unless you know the simcode, or actually possess the phone physically unbeknownst to the owner. Ditto email. You have to either guess the pw, or make up the email yourself.

maks
03-01-2012, 05:07 PM
hey maks I'm just going to go ahead and tell you how gay you are and call you 'cross board trolled' whatever the fuck that means because you read this forum and posted about it on a different one. I will do that with no hint of irony because I am too senile to realize I'm doing the same fucking thing and that makes me a gigantic hypocrite.

your friend, whosawhatsit

ps I'm going to sue you

maks
03-01-2012, 05:12 PM
this is the perfect situation, I know enough about these people now to criticize them and make witty remarks about what lameass buttholes they are and basically tear their posts apart but I don't have to actually interact with them at all.

maks
03-01-2012, 05:13 PM
are her eyebrows drawn on

maks
03-01-2012, 05:20 PM
of course she has a kid she's a black woman over 11 years old

lnopia the great
03-01-2012, 05:29 PM
what are you going to do about being cross board trolled

maks
03-01-2012, 05:34 PM
what are you going to do about being cross board trolled

I couldn't find it on urban dictionary but according to cheezeburger.com it's a form of self pwn, maybe I should work as a fry cook or something for the rest of my life then go on the internet and bitch about how the rich don't contribute to society and are to blame for my sad state of affairs. also obama somehow.

maks
03-01-2012, 05:53 PM
I talk to myself when I'm irritated, my husband and or kids just look at me funny and walk away shaking their heads

Brain damage. From all the meth. If you think you can handle it without getting a headache, please consider something for me. Could it possibly be that "the 1%" are not the source of your problems? Are bankers at fault for your financial problems, or is it because you took a couple of years off from advancing your career to do meth and steal shit from people? No, of course it couldn't be that, it's obviously the government and the bankers and wall street and anyone else who dares to have more money than you, but they're all assholes right it's not like the majority of them worked their asses off and declined to take a couple of years off to do meth and steal shit from people.

maks
03-01-2012, 06:55 PM
well it's clearly the government and the rich people fault that she has no skills and couldn't hold onto her minimum wage job or get another one

rootbeer
03-01-2012, 07:08 PM
P.S.

Does the fact that I fucked this chick 2 weeks ago make me a nigger lover or just an opportunistic pussyhound?

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7193/6798969604_45b677a2e0_z.jpg

yeah i really doubt that you had consensual sex with that girl js

maks
03-01-2012, 07:09 PM
it's still consensual if you pay for it

lnopia the great
03-01-2012, 07:18 PM
why are your glasses round lmao

maks
03-01-2012, 07:24 PM
Conn. workers call for raising the minimum wage

you understand that does not mean that every person in connecticut makes minimum wage, right? we're the richest per capita state in the country.

maks
03-01-2012, 07:36 PM
you're the one who thought it was relevant to this thread

maks
03-01-2012, 08:35 PM
does 'pull it off' mean 'look like a turn of the century chinaman'

Plug Drugs
03-01-2012, 08:36 PM
$9.75 an hour for minimum wage?
It's fucking $7.30 an hour here in minnesota. I fucking hate this world

English-Cunt
03-01-2012, 08:40 PM
P.S.

Does the fact that I fucked this chick 2 weeks ago make me a nigger lover or just an opportunistic pussyhound?

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7193/6798969604_45b677a2e0_z.jpg

I'd say it makes you blind that bitch is ugly

Plug Drugs
03-01-2012, 08:40 PM
http://www.hung-truong.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2006/06/round-1.jpg

Plug Drugs
03-01-2012, 08:41 PM
http://www.lacarmina.com/blogpics/090123_drop2.jpg

maks
03-01-2012, 08:45 PM
Actually I bought them because what I tried them on some random woman said they made me look like a nazi. I took that as a compliment.

nazi glasses were smaller more like lennon style what you got are chinaman glasses

English-Cunt
03-01-2012, 09:15 PM
Doesn't matter I'm getting new ones next week. Remember the pic of me with the gun?

http://farm7.staticflickr.com/6194/6073794545_64c8401703_z.jpg

^ this pair got broken in a fight so i had to go back to the round ones for a bit. I'm getting these replaced for 25 bucks. I couldn't find my damned receipt with the warranty shit on it for the longest time, but i finally did. 25 bucks is all its going to costme. I paid 350 originally.

you remind me of a ''baby mole rat'' in that pic

Gentleman Doli
03-01-2012, 09:19 PM
Cody is a prefsional painter yall :arms: Respect .

Gentleman Doli
03-01-2012, 09:21 PM
Is that Carmen Sandiego in your av doli?

Yes.

English-Cunt
03-01-2012, 09:31 PM
Better than looking like a dildo with boobs, home skillet.

The first time I saw gary I had tears streaming and had to turn away from my daughter so she wouldn't see the pain on my face.

2 things I've got hair and their pecs, try going gym you could have a chest like a man too one day

lnopia the great
03-01-2012, 09:39 PM
Better than looking like a dildo with boobs, home skillet.

The first time I saw gary I had tears streaming and had to turn away from my daughter so she wouldn't see the pain on my face.

Win.

Plug Drugs
03-01-2012, 09:39 PM
http://shesaidzed.files.wordpress.com/2010/11/a-conehead.jpg

should breed with

http://www.thenextgreatgeneration.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/hamov4ca.jpg

Plug Drugs
03-01-2012, 09:40 PM
it'll balance out hopefully, or maybe your kids will have a head that looks like a starfish

English-Cunt
03-01-2012, 09:51 PM
You still look like a dildo with boobs bro, its that fucking pinhead your parents genes gave you. If you breed try to do it with someone from the deep end of the gene pool...

lmfao ...dude your a chubby mess with real man boobs and into the fact you llok like a book club nerd with your glasses ...I'm an alpha your not deal with it

maks
03-01-2012, 10:56 PM
hey cody while we're on the subject why the fuck did you do that

English-Cunt
03-01-2012, 11:11 PM
Alpha males don't live at home with mommy at 30+ years of age. Alpha males have jobs and are self sufficient.

yes codyloot I live at home with mommy still lol .....fact is codyloot you know nothing about me, hell you even sure thats my name lol keep clutching them straws tho wont you :)

Gentleman Doli
03-01-2012, 11:16 PM
Win.

lmao

Gentleman Doli
03-01-2012, 11:21 PM
Cody and the Fagloot guy are butting heads. Take notes kids http://casqueame.wikispaces.com/file/view/grin.gif/177594457/grin.gif This is textbook flame war...

Camoron
03-02-2012, 01:21 AM
this whole thread is officially the lamest thing on the entire internet so I guess they've got that going for them. keep up the good work guys.

that last guy doesnt seem so bad but why teh fuck would you go to a site full of retards like tha tnad argue politics :lmao:

m0nde
03-02-2012, 07:49 AM
good thread? or best thread?

maks
03-02-2012, 07:57 AM
Why did I do what? Get into a fight? Shit happens when you're drunk....

no, why did you put on a bra and panties and post pictures on the internet

maks
03-02-2012, 07:57 AM

WE ARE THE 99% DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND THAT 99% OF AMERICANS ARE LAZY UNMOTIVATED FUCKS WITH NO SKILLS WHO DO METH AND STEAL SHIT

maks
03-02-2012, 08:00 AM

I considered your question, but then I had tears streaming and had to turn away from my daughter so she wouldn't see the pain on my face.

maks
03-02-2012, 08:00 AM
Yeah right. You taking classes from OB on how to be gullible?

well I saw one of those pictures that appearsed to have your face on it but did not appear to be photoshopped. don't get upset, I'm only trying to learn.

maks
03-02-2012, 08:08 AM
that's not a half bad idea, she needs to know the rest of the 99% shares her pain!

maks
03-02-2012, 08:21 AM
I'm seriously considering making an account over there just so I can post in this OWS thread. I feel they need the input of someone who is not a moron.

maks
03-02-2012, 08:34 AM
acting like a 1%er

maks
03-02-2012, 08:47 AM
I hate the criminals on wall street and support the criminals from 4chan

steveyos YOLO
09-23-2014, 11:18 AM
I'm glad ob is back

the president of sex
09-23-2014, 11:26 AM
for the past week i've been confusing onboxious bitch with iwc