PDA

View Full Version : hey

elezzark
04-03-2013, 03:32 PM
whats up

sex with dead people
04-03-2013, 03:34 PM
Getting ready to go to bed, what about you?

maks
04-03-2013, 03:35 PM
Hello

elezzark
04-03-2013, 03:35 PM
just got off work and gf is leaving so im about to drink beer and smoke weed and hang out on the internet

maks
04-03-2013, 03:39 PM
I was texting the chick I'm trying to bang but she left to go have dinner with a friend sounds like I've got some competition (or he/she's really a friend, idk)

This is exactly why I haven't had a girlfriend since 2008, I don't want to have to care if the chick I'm fucking is hanging out with other guys I fucking hate liking girls, second guessing and speculating and being uptight fucking sucks

elezzark
04-03-2013, 03:41 PM
then take her out to a nice dinner one time and spoil her and then after you drop her off give her a kiss and try to fuck but if she isnt diggin it just say thanks for coming out and drop her off and dont text her until she texts you and act like you dont give a fuck but not a mean way, works every time for me ive never been denied or not got a girl i wanted

Autistic Spectrum
04-03-2013, 03:44 PM
i get all my love life advice from hiroshima he is usally right on the mark, he's not onyl a digtal pimp but a real life pimp as well

maks
04-03-2013, 03:46 PM
then take her out to a nice dinner one time and spoil her and then after you drop her off give her a kiss and try to fuck but if she isnt diggin it just say thanks for coming out and drop her off and dont text her until she texts you and act like you dont give a fuck but not a mean way, works every time for me ive never been denied or not got a girl i wanted

Oh I'm going to get her, I took her out Monday and within 2 hours she texted me and asked me if I wanted to hang again this weekend, it's blatantly obvious we're nuts about each other and I would never let this insecurity shit get in the way of being a badass confident guy but it's always there in the back of my mind and I fucking hate it. That's why I spent 3 years fucking bar skanks instead of trying to make connections with anybody because I prefer everything nice and clean and easy. At least I have an internet to bitch about it on.

elezzark
04-03-2013, 03:46 PM
also hang out with as many other girls as possible just because a lot of times girls will only like something if other girls want it as well, girls are stupid as fuck but kind of makes sense, who wnats something that no one else wants it defeats the purpose of having it

Autistic Spectrum
04-03-2013, 03:48 PM
stick your penis in there vagina's girls love that shit

elezzark
04-03-2013, 03:48 PM
Oh I'm going to get her, I took her out Monday and within 2 hours she texted me and asked me if I wanted to hang again this weekend, it's blatantly obvious we're nuts about each other and I would never let this insecurity shit get in the way of being a badass confident guy but it's always there in the back of my mind and I fucking hate it. That's why I spent 3 years fucking bar skanks instead of trying to make connections with anybody because I prefer everything nice and clean and easy. At least I have an internet to bitch about it on.

yeah I used to be the same way, girls would like me but i would be insecure and think they didn't so i never would make a move and then would give up. honestly just dont give a fuck, drink a bit if you have to and just make a move. dont act like she is some easy girl but show dominance and make the move and her undies will be off in no time

confidence is literally half of girls wanting you, and once you know you can do it, its ez mode from there

maks
04-03-2013, 03:49 PM
also hang out with as many other girls as possible just because a lot of times girls will only like something if other girls want it as well, girls are stupid as fuck but kind of makes sense, who wnats something that no one else wants it defeats the purpose of having it

yeah I know most if not all of the tricks, not really looking for advice just wanted to vent to one of the few non-virgins on this forum

maks
04-03-2013, 03:51 PM
yeah I used to be the same way, girls would like me but i would be insecure and think they didn't so i never would make a move and then would give up. honestly just dont give a fuck, drink a bit if you have to and just make a move. dont act like she is some easy girl but show dominance and make the move and her undies will be off in no time

confidence is literally half of girls wanting you, and once you know you can do it, its ez mode from there

It's not getting her that I'm having trouble with, it's controlling my own mind. the relationship is developing fine but I can't focus when I'm all nutty about a chick and I didn't fucking miss this feeling when I was flying solo. All of this is weird mental shit I'm doing to myself that she will never even know about.

elezzark
04-03-2013, 03:51 PM
too bad we can't give internet swirlies i would give one that that virgin nerd dustin first

Autistic Spectrum
04-03-2013, 03:52 PM
this lasts about 3 months tops, just jerk off more, jerk off 10 times a day till the very thought of sex makes you meh so hard that even the fittest of girls cna not put you under there spell

Desolation
04-03-2013, 03:54 PM
sup Hiro

maks
04-03-2013, 04:01 PM
this lasts about 3 months tops, just jerk off more, jerk off 10 times a day till the very thought of sex makes you meh so hard that even the fittest of girls cna not put you under there spell

Already gave myself a blister. If history is any indication this is only going to get worse after I fuck her, and I have every intention of doing that Sunday so next week is going to suck balls. I wish I could go back when I first approached her and kick past-marks in the balls because fulfilling relationships with girls who I admire and respect are bullshit and I'm much happier getting them drunk fucking them and forgetting their names the next day.

maks
04-03-2013, 04:03 PM
I mean look at me for god's sake I'm talking about my feelings on a gay nigger dick forum if anyone deserves a kick in the balls it is present-day-marks

always stevey
04-03-2013, 04:06 PM
You should treat her like shit and play subtle psychological games that require constant validation. She'll never leave or stop thinking about your cawk.

Autistic Spectrum
04-03-2013, 04:08 PM
You should treat her like shit and play subtle psychological games that require constant validation. She'll never leave or stop thinking about your cawk.
http://rubycalaber.com/forums/image.php?u=1000&dateline=1365016882i fucking hate you

always stevey
04-03-2013, 04:08 PM
:killyourself:

reno
04-03-2013, 04:09 PM
lmao relationships are pathetic

elezzark
04-03-2013, 04:09 PM
deso <3

elezzark
04-03-2013, 04:11 PM
gfs ruin your internet life and thats all that matters

maks
04-03-2013, 04:13 PM
lmao relationships are pathetic

I fucking agree and that's the sad part I wasn't fucking looking for this nor do I want it but I'm compelled to keep it going.

At this rate I'm going to end up with a wife and a couple of shitty little kids and a mortgage and a bullet in my head because that's not what I fucking want and I'm positive it would drive me insane but I'm helpless to stop myself

maks
04-03-2013, 04:14 PM
gfs ruin your internet life and thats all that matters

not to mention ruin your thread, sorry about that but you did ask what was up and this is what is up

Autistic Spectrum
04-03-2013, 04:15 PM
women cook you food and do your laundry and suck you dick, women are the bst , they own, they fucking own

elezzark
04-03-2013, 04:16 PM
yeah im 22 and ive never done laundry in my life and for the pass year its because my gf does it, also i dont make food my gf does

Gentleman Doli
04-03-2013, 04:17 PM
please hack and delete these forums, thank you

Autistic Spectrum
04-03-2013, 04:18 PM
when they talk if oyu just grunt and nod your head, they pretend you are listening to them,

maks
04-03-2013, 04:22 PM
women cook you food and do your laundry and suck you dick, women are the bst , they own, they fucking own

yeah im 22 and ive never done laundry in my life and for the pass year its because my gf does it, also i dont make food my gf does

I'm fine with doing my own laundry so long as I don't have to fucking belong to someone. relationships are essentially slavery, someone has to always know where you are and what you're doing and when are you going to be home and were you fucking another bar skank (and god forbid you say yes to that one) I mean I might as well go to prison or join the army

elezzark
04-03-2013, 04:24 PM
idk dude i get my d s'd every day

blumpkin blownuts
04-03-2013, 04:27 PM

this is absolutely true
girls are extremely competitive and would much rather peel a guy off another girl than pick up a single guy

Autistic Spectrum
04-03-2013, 04:30 PM
i disapper for days on end, turning up in random states after my wallet is stolen phoneing home for western union money, not knowing where i have been, and her not careing....

blumpkin blownuts
04-03-2013, 04:31 PM
It's not getting her that I'm having trouble with, it's controlling my own mind. the relationship is developing fine but I can't focus when I'm all nutty about a chick and I didn't fucking miss this feeling when I was flying solo. All of this is weird mental shit I'm doing to myself that she will never even know about.

i thought i would have this problem when i started dating this one chick a couple months ago, since i have had big problems with this in the past.
so i just started getting phone numbers like crazy, also went to online personals sites (real ones, craigslist is all bs)
now i'm dating 3 girls and i don't care if i don't talk to one for awhile cuz there's always the others

maks
04-03-2013, 04:31 PM
idk dude i get my d s'd every day

I'm happy that you're happy and I really do appreciate you guys showing me the bright side but for me being in a loving committed relationship looks like hell and I'm helpless to prevent myself walking right into it. This must be what plug drugs feels like when he goes out to buy heroin.

Autistic Spectrum
04-03-2013, 04:32 PM
ya that's what i did when i was single fuck as many possible girls as i could all at the same time, turns out that's fun for exactly 6 months, then one pussy blends into the next till you just don't fucking care anymore

maks
04-03-2013, 04:33 PM
i disapper for days on end, turning up in random states after my wallet is stolen phoneing home for western union money, not knowing where i have been, and her not careing....

how'd you set the groundwork for that because that's something I could live with

i thought i would have this problem when i started dating this one chick a couple months ago, since i have had big problems with this in the past.
so i just started getting phone numbers like crazy, also went to online personals sites (real ones, craigslist is all bs)
now i'm dating 3 girls and i don't care if i don't talk to one for awhile cuz there's always the others

That's usually how I roll but I had to go getting all 6th grade crush on one particular chick and it's going to be my fucking downfall

reno
04-03-2013, 04:33 PM
relationships are essentially slavery, someone has to always know where you are and what you're doing and when are you going to be home and were you fucking another bar skank (and god forbid you say yes to that one) I mean I might as well go to prison or join the army

Autistic Spectrum
04-03-2013, 04:34 PM
now my plan is to get cat avatar guy to run away with me to middle america and we can run a general store together, selling feed and dry goods to local farmers, and maybe, just maybe end up happy.

always stevey
Pimps ITT

blumpkin blownuts
love is so beautifule

Autistic Spectrum
04-03-2013, 04:36 PM
how'd you set the groundwork for that because that's something I could live with

That's usually how I roll but I had to go getting all 6th grade crush on one particular chick and it's going to be my fucking downfall

you set the bar so low, when you first meet them, always show up late, show up drunk or high, just be a total faggot all the time, call people niggers right to there face, do it ironciclly as possible, but be a jerk, all the time, then 2 or 3 times a year be nice, she will think it's sarcaasm, but try to belive you anways, call me when you are watching tv in a sperate room from here when you are 70, after she bring you your dinner

always stevey
04-03-2013, 04:36 PM
love is so beautifule

Just think of me while you're busting their doors in.

blumpkin blownuts
04-03-2013, 04:38 PM
i already think of you every time i go to bed, i've had naughty dreams about you too

blumpkin blownuts
04-03-2013, 04:38 PM
brb dinner

Gentleman Doli
04-03-2013, 05:07 PM
please hack and delete these forums, thank you

Dustin
04-03-2013, 05:22 PM
sup

timmy
04-03-2013, 06:03 PM
this, if you jerk off enough girls wont even notice you and vice versa, its the only way

Lisa Claus
04-03-2013, 06:06 PM
this, if you jerk off enough girls wont even notice you and vice versa, its the only wayI don't know about that

I saw you wank once and it's been burnt into my brain

you hungover, furiously having at your own cock, I think I will have to kill you

maks
04-03-2013, 06:09 PM
this, if you jerk off enough girls wont even notice you and vice versa, its the only way

if you do it in public they'll pretend not to notice you, but they will. they'll notice and they'll remember.

always stevey
04-03-2013, 06:13 PM

That's an adorable cute tiger suit.

Autistic Spectrum
04-03-2013, 06:14 PM
;)