PDA

View Full Version : Hey PJ ol buddy, have Sheriff Newman make an account for you at FJS

always stevey
04-03-2013, 05:17 PM
If anyone feels threatened by Flagler feel free to contact Sheriff Newman (very friendly). He gets flooded
with complaints about Patrick Mannix daily.

http://www.washcova.com/residents/public-safety/sheriffs-office

always stevey
04-03-2013, 08:31 PM
Finally worked up the courage to look in my threads. Sadly I don't have the courage to view your ignored posts.

always stevey
04-04-2013, 02:17 AM
Sucks Jack dick already you faggoty gnome son of a bitch. You suck.

Lisa Claus
04-04-2013, 03:03 AM
his slag tried to crack onto Flag about a dozen times like she does with every single guy she's ever seen post in a forum

on rejection this is what happened

always stevey
04-04-2013, 03:05 AM
Hey Lisa. Did you enjoy getting smacked around and ripped apart by the entire forum today? XD I really did.

Lisa Claus
04-04-2013, 03:06 AM
oh you mean you shoving your fugly nose up my ass when I attacked dp?

Um okaaaaaaaaaay

always stevey
04-04-2013, 03:09 AM
I can't suck what doesn't exist, Vap

Today, Lisa made a fool of herself once again, made a huge scene over stupid gifs and slammed out countless ramblings about
her mental disorder and how she never posts about herself, how hot girls never brag about being hot because she never brags about being hot (implying she's hot even though she's a haggard junky) and incessant whines about people being dicks to her. lol

And she was brutally attacked from all sides for it. Go browse the threads for a
jolly good laugh.

always stevey
04-04-2013, 03:12 AM
oh you mean you shoving your fugly nose up my ass when I attacked dp?

Um okaaaaaaaaaay

You have a nose like the greast mystic tucan. Please mentioning my face in your ass, it makes me ill and basically everyone attacked you, like always. Good times.

Lisa Claus
04-04-2013, 03:14 AM
this jealous bush-pig slurry slag literally has no life

I left RH over a year ago, this fugly retard pig could literally still be seen desperately posting about me literally a year later

it then joined here and tried to pretend to be me for over a week while I wasn;t here and has literally tried to crack onto every guy who posts in the forum while desperately and jealously trolling me

do not feed the bush-pig, it needs to be put down

if my life is sad then that fucking thing is beyond pathetic and that's a fact

always stevey
04-04-2013, 03:16 AM
I was livid with jealousy that I wasn't in your position today, getting smacked around by a forum that hates you.

always stevey
04-04-2013, 03:22 AM
Waiting for the junky to tell me I'm "right" again.

Lisa Claus
04-04-2013, 03:29 AM
insanely jealous for well over a year

literally posting about me in forums I hadn't been in in over a year

despearetly trying to crack on literally every guy you see in a forum while I have my select few I play with

shoving your bush-pig nose up my ass sniffing it constantly for attention

trying to tell everyone in a forum that you are the hottest woman in the forum when you are a desperate bush pig slurry who is insanely jealous about some chick she sees other guys talk about and who has literally never had a real relationship in her life for very obvious reasons

being rejected by Flag as he thinks you're a retarded bush-pig and has discernment

basically just the most pathetic bush-pig I've ever seen troll a forum

still can't get even one guy interested in spite of cracking onto literally every single one in a forum

jelous spazzing and trolling me forever

Lisa Claus
04-04-2013, 03:33 AM
oh and don;t forget

signing up to forums with 20 pics of me already saved and trying to pretend to be me while cracking onto every single guy there in the hope that if you were any woman other than your retard bush-pig slurry self that you might be able to get some attention

failing at that so trolling me non-stop in a forum with your unwanted nose right up my ass sniffing it

literally cracking onto Flag for a whole page and getting rejected then trying to troll the shit out of him on the next page

pathetic

always stevey
04-04-2013, 03:38 AM
:rofl:

always stevey
04-04-2013, 04:07 AM
Lisa is basically the forum punch bag. She's so reactionary no one can help themselves but torment her.