and then cody spammed his dick and fucktards posted gifs of killing kittens

and now you will all pay

blumpkin blownuts
04-03-2013, 09:44 PM
what are you going to do
are you going to turn us all queer by flashing your flybitten vag

Lisa Claus
04-03-2013, 10:02 PM
I am textually bitch slapping the shit out anyone who can't post about something other than me, OB, cat avatar guy, killing babies, rape, threadlong some retard spam or simply quoting a post someone else made.

You are safe for now because you have been posting about your imaginary g/fs so that's ok

blumpkin blownuts
04-03-2013, 10:03 PM
why do you want them to be iamginary sooo badly can't you just be happy for someone else you selfish fucking cunt

always stevey
04-03-2013, 10:05 PM
I am textually bitch slapping the shit out anyone who can't post about something other than me, OB, cat avatar guy, killing babies, rape, threadlong some retard spam or simply quoting a post someone else made.

You are safe for now because you have been posting about your imaginary g/fs so that's ok

No you didn't. You just made yourself look crazier than ever today with your bipolar moodswings.

blumpkin blownuts
04-03-2013, 10:06 PM
and ill have you know that i am a one-woman man.
i have exactly one gf starting tonight and no more reason to actively date the other girls i was seeing who were just dates, not gf's

maks
04-03-2013, 10:08 PM
New Anal Cunt album coming soon, 'Shelves of Dead Cats'

http://comeontothelord.com/img/Vivisection_chats (14).png

Lisa Claus
04-03-2013, 10:20 PM
I'm not even bipolar

I'm borderline

I do not get fucking highs where I think I'm fucking wonderfull one day then want to die the next

I consistently want to die everyday

blumpkin blownuts
04-03-2013, 10:22 PM
wow, that's not news

always stevey
04-03-2013, 10:22 PM
I'm not even bipolar

I'm borderline

I do not get fucking highs where I think I'm fucking wonderfull one day then want to die the next

Borderline people cut. Do you cut?

Lisa Claus
04-03-2013, 10:23 PM
I would vivisect maks and feed pieces of him to my cat

always stevey
04-03-2013, 10:24 PM
I'm not even bipolar

I'm borderline

People with BPD often engage in idealization and devaluation of themselves and of others, alternating between high positive regard and heavy disappointment or dislike.[3] Self-harm and suicidal behavior are common and may require inpatient psychiatric care.[4]

DP's humble dickpie obviously wasn't sarcasm according to your disorder. You lapped that up.

Lisa Claus
04-03-2013, 10:24 PM
Borderline people cut. Do you cut?not since I was a teenager

and I really don;t think you know anything about anything

Autistic Spectrum
04-03-2013, 10:25 PM
hello, i'm dr assburgers, you have a problem, i can google you any cure you need, lisa, take 2 dead cat gifs and call me in the morning

blumpkin blownuts
04-03-2013, 10:29 PM
not since I was a teenager

lol, you used to cut
i never ever cutted or done anything that leaves marks. electroshock is the way to go if you know how to do it right

always stevey
04-03-2013, 10:30 PM
not since I was a teenager

I happen to know many things, tyvm. I just don't know everything.

Lisa Claus
04-03-2013, 10:30 PM
People with BPD often engage in idealization and devaluation of themselves and of others, alternating between high positive regard and heavy disappointment or dislike.[3] Self-harm and suicidal behavior are common and may require inpatient psychiatric care.[4]no they do not one minute hold high positive regard and the next not

but things are simply black and white

you are either good or bad and that's all there is to it

and yes they judge themselves as harshly as they judge others

but they are also aware of what they do and not just some clueless fucking loser who is not self aware who walks around trying to slag on others to feel good about themselves like you

they have harsh standards that people either exceed or fail and more often than not they do not feel they meet their own standards and hence they are depressed

if you meet their standards that they judge themselves and others on though they do hold you in high regard

but see the fact is borderline recognise something that most people do not, that people are generally pieces of shit

see another trait of borderline is they generally have above average intelligence but have just experienced enough abuse and shit in their lives to not be a fucking piece of shit snot who thinks they are wonderfull and live in a land of lollypops and rainbows where they are totally self unaware and oblivious and sheltered from what kind of nasty fucked up shit most people in this world are

they have experienced things that literally damage parts of the brain that affect emotions and so do not have experiences of feeling fucking wonderfull about themselves or delsuional thinking that everyone else is fucking wonderfull, most people ARE fucking shit with some rare exceptions

so fuck off

Autistic Spectrum
04-03-2013, 10:31 PM
if you carve dp into your arm, i'll post my dick,

blumpkin blownuts
04-03-2013, 10:31 PM
lisa disagrees with DSM-IV obviously lisa is right and a million head doctors are wrong

also lisa, i know people who have been through shit that makes your life look like a fairy-tale and they actually made something of themselves and have a positive outlook towards life and people in general. you're not hateful & angry just because you have a personality disorder, or because you were abused. you'd be hateful and angry regardless of these things.

Autistic Spectrum
04-03-2013, 10:32 PM
what kind of crazy ass shit is lisa saying under the ingore list thing i got her on, is it epic, or what

always stevey
04-03-2013, 10:32 PM
no they do not one minute hold high positive regard and the next not

but they are also aware of what they do and not just some clueless fucking loser who is not self aware who walks around trying to slag on others to feel good about themselves like you

they have harsh standards that people either exceed or fail and more often than not they do not feel they meet their own standards and hence they are depressed

if you meet their standards that they judge themselves and others on though they do hold you in high regard

but see the fact is borderline recognise something that most people do not, that people are generally pieces of shit

see another trait of borderline is they generally have above average intelligence but have just experienced enough abuse and shit in their lives to not be a fucking piece of shit snot who thinks they are wonderfull and live in a land of lollypops and rainbows where they are totally self unware and oblivious and sheltered from what kind of nasty fucked up shit most people in this world are

so fuck off

Borderline personality disorder (BPD) (called emotionally unstable personality disorder, borderline type in the ICD-10) is a personality disorder characterized by unusual variability and depth of moods.[1] These moods may secondarily affect cognition and interpersonal relationships

Autistic Spectrum
04-03-2013, 10:33 PM
thanks for quoteing that mtic, you've alwayws been a good friend

Camoron
04-03-2013, 10:33 PM

see another trait of borderline is they generally have above average intelligence but have just experienced enough abuse and shit in their lives to not be a fucking piece of shit snot who thinks they are wonderfull and live in a land of lollypops and rainbows where they are totally self unware and oblivious and sheltered from what kind of nasty fucked up shit most people in this world are

so fuck off

I kept physically fighting him off and telling him that saying doesn't apply for trying to pick up who now just makes 3 posts of some rubbish I have no idea what the fat retarded trolls really cool internet gang and win his love with your amazing fucktard wanker no-life spamming troll posters with you, this ISN'T YTMND and you don't even want to exist in way where I am aware of anything anymore.

I hate to be technical

but my fish pie/stew has none of those women is just appalling.

Meanwhile there is one hell of a sexy clever vixen who could be posting after my every post

signing up trying to pretend to be me

posting my pics everywhere because I was a mod of EMINEM.COM too

I wish I could have been doing but a fraction of that to him

then today after I was totally repulsed and pissed off by first having cody spam his cock @ me and then Tim and dp posting desperate posting after my every post

maks
04-03-2013, 10:34 PM
Take one step closer to the borderline

http://comeontothelord.com/img/Vivisection_chats (23).jpg

maks
04-03-2013, 10:34 PM
clump what does your cat look like I'll bet I have one that looks just like it

Autistic Spectrum
04-03-2013, 10:35 PM
Originally Posted by Lisa Claus

so fuck off

WELL GUESS WHAT LISA, YOU KILLED YOUR FUCKING BABY, SO WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ANYTHING SUCHK ON THAT BITCH,,,,,,,owned forever

Autistic Spectrum
04-03-2013, 10:36 PM
lisa hates dead cat gifs, she flips the fuck out it's pretty easy to troll lisa, but one gif can send her straight over the edge, collecting like 300 of them right now, gonna spam them for days and days and days

Lisa Claus
04-03-2013, 10:44 PM
look at yourselves

such fucking shit people

and if you being pieces of shit excuse for people and not decent people and me being aware of that and as well as being more self aware than you makes me borderline then so be it

maks
04-03-2013, 10:45 PM
lisa hates dead cat gifs, she flips the fuck out it's pretty easy to troll lisa, but one gif can send her straight over the edge, collecting like 300 of them right now, gonna spam them for days and days and days

I have 38 pictures in my "vivisection chats" photo spread

always stevey
04-03-2013, 10:47 PM
look at yourselves

such fucking shit people

and if you being pieces of shit excuse for people and not decent people and me being aware of that and as well as being more self aware than you makes me borderline then so be it

No one made you borderline.

the president of sex
04-03-2013, 10:49 PM
No one made you borderline.

i did its me i am the one

Lisa Claus
04-03-2013, 10:53 PM
No one made you borderline.you don't know shit about it

borderline stems from PTSD and damage to the emotion parts of your brain

live a life you fucking pathetic slag

blumpkin blownuts
04-03-2013, 10:55 PM
you don't know shit about it

if youre going to be such a goddamn martyr all the time the least you could do is actually die

always stevey
04-03-2013, 10:56 PM
you don't know shit about it

You said if us shitty people make you borderline, so be it. We're not the ones who raped you.

Lisa's Babysitter
04-03-2013, 10:57 PM
You said if us shitty people make you borderline, so be it. We're not the ones who raped you.

acutally...

always stevey
04-03-2013, 10:59 PM
I stand corrected.

Autistic Spectrum
04-03-2013, 11:01 PM
acutally...

Lisa Claus
04-03-2013, 11:17 PM
if youre going to be such a goddamn martyr all the time the least you could do is actually dielive an actual life then get back to me

stalker virus
04-03-2013, 11:17 PM
lisa you are far more histrionic than borderline but nice try

Lisa Claus
04-03-2013, 11:18 PM
Lisa's babysitter is just another one of dp's accounts

using another account doesn't make you more than one person idiot, it just makes you a loser who uses more than one account to troll someone with

Autistic Spectrum
04-03-2013, 11:19 PM
lisa everyone here is my alt account, everyone's not out to get you, just me, and my 50 accoutns

maks
lisa you are far more histrionic than borderline but nice try

holy shit you're back welcome back lets make out

always stevey
I thought histrionic disorder myself and apparently Lisa makes up facts about Borderline
(they don't idealize and devalue even though that was listed as a symptom on every BD site)

blumpkin blownuts
04-03-2013, 11:20 PM
live an actual life then get back to me
i've done alot more with my life than you have
and i bet i could also do alot more with your life than you have

Autistic Spectrum
04-03-2013, 11:20 PM
hey ashley your back suck my fucking dcik

stalker virus
04-03-2013, 11:21 PM
holy shit you're back welcome back lets make out

:whassup:

stalker virus
04-03-2013, 11:21 PM
I thought histrionic disorder myself and apparently Lisa makes up facts about Borderline
(they don't idealize and devalue even though that was listed as a symptom on every BD site)

lisa is textbook histrionic a/d e/d

Lisa Claus
04-03-2013, 11:22 PM
lisa you are far more histrionic than borderline but nice tryriiiiiiiiiiiiiiight

yeah I clearly am desperately seeking approval

Idiot.

Don't try and talk about shit you have no idea about

gee I hope this post gets your approval all my posts just scream histrionic seeking approval like GulDucat's posts

blumpkin blownuts
aaaasssshhhhlllleeeeyyyy
did you have as good a passover as i did?

Autistic Spectrum
your sort of a hero to lisa, she quotes your posts long after your gone, she really likes your style,

Autistic Spectrum
04-03-2013, 11:23 PM
she is always like finally another girl who get's it! and owns you fags, YOU AND LISA ARE FRIENDS AND DID NOT EVEN KNOW IT ASHLEY

maks
:whassup:

I pretty much have a girlfriend now but as #1 rep guy I could use a mistress

always stevey
riiiiiiiiiiiiiiight

yeah I clearly am deaperately seeking approval

Idiot.

gee I hope this post gets your approval all my posts just scream histrionic seeking approval like GulDucat's posts

You thrive on attention. Your pussy was pretty much oozing froth when you were discussing your brother yesterday.

Camoron
hey everyone, I just want to give my profesional diagnosis as a pHD in human compassion and therefore a Doctor... lisa is clearly autistic and also a slut.

blumpkin blownuts
04-03-2013, 11:24 PM
riiiiiiiiiiiiiiight

yeah I clearly am desperately seeking approval

Idiot.

oh you're histrionic alright, coming into this place, thinking this forum revolves around you

Lisa Claus
04-03-2013, 11:24 PM
lisa is textbook histrionic a/d e/dneither of you have read a text book in your life

nor do either of you know anything about bordrline or histrionic personality disorders

oh please appreciate me, hey maybe I could sit on your face... oh wait... that's GulDucat's gig, not mine

Lisa Claus
04-03-2013, 11:25 PM
oh you're histrionic alright, coming into this place, thinking this forum revolves around youyeah because I made the hundreds of topics about me in this forum and it wasn't dp or anything

maks
hey everyone, I just want to give my profesional diagnosis as a pHD in human compassion and therefore a Doctor... lisa is clearly autistic and also a slut.

and stupid, she's stupid don;t forget that

stalker virus
i got a PHD in u suck bitch ha ha ha

always stevey
04-03-2013, 11:26 PM
Exhibitionist behavior
Constant seeking of reassurance or approval
Excessive sensitivity to criticism or disapproval
Pride of own personality and unwillingness to change, viewing any change as a threat
Inappropriately seductive appearance or behavior of a sexual nature
Using somatic symptoms (of physical illness) to garner attention
A need to be the center of attention
Low tolerance for frustration or delayed gratification
Rapidly shifting emotional states that may appear superficial or exaggerated to others
Tendency to believe that relationships are more intimate than they actually are
Making rash decisions[4]
Blaming personal failures or disappointments on others
Being easily influenced by others, especially those who treat them approvingly
Being overly dramatic and emotional[6]

Autistic Spectrum
04-03-2013, 11:26 PM
i have 2 degrees in pet store cashiering i think i know what i'm talking about

blumpkin blownuts
04-03-2013, 11:27 PM
yeah because I made the hundreds of topics about me in this forum and it wasn't dp or anything

hundreds?

exaggerating your impact like a true histrionic

always stevey
04-03-2013, 11:27 PM
yeah because I made the hundreds of topics about me in this forum and it wasn't dp or anything

You've made hundreds of posts about your shitty life, have you not forgotten?

stalker virus
04-03-2013, 11:28 PM
come to this forum to talk about your abortions and your nervous breakdowns pleaasseee

Autistic Spectrum
04-03-2013, 11:30 PM
she acuatally has her nervous breakdowns on the fourm, you can watch it happening in real time, every night starting at around 8pm est

Lisa Claus
04-03-2013, 11:41 PM
come to this forum to talk about your abortions and your nervous breakdowns pleaasseeeI don;t have to

there are fucking retards like you and dp to do that all day based on a single post I made ONCE

Lisa Claus
04-03-2013, 11:42 PM
You've made hundreds of posts about your shitty life, have you not forgotten?um no

after 200 idiot posts about made up rubbish about me I'll post something real and then for the next 3 months watch you witless losers spam it every day and night, even if I'm literally not here

always stevey
04-03-2013, 11:43 PM
I don;t have to

there are fucking retards like you and dp to do that all day based on a single post I made ONCE

That's utter bullshit and you know it. You make posts and posts of overly dramatic shit all about yourself every-time someone isn't a dick to you.
Since my brother is the golden child and I'm the depressed fuck up, no one believed
that he tried to throw me down the stairs. I feel much better now that I got that off
my chest. You made a post just like this TWICE. lol

Autistic Spectrum
04-03-2013, 11:43 PM
that post your just made, it's insane, and stupid and eactly what she's talking about, that one post that you just made, lisa you have meet your match, and her name is ashley, your done here at rubynet, finsihed pack up your red rep and head on back to the enemeienie fourms,

the president of sex
04-03-2013, 11:44 PM
and i bet i could also do alot more with your life than you have

yeah but she did something with someone else's life

Autistic Spectrum
04-03-2013, 11:45 PM
lisa bot :robot:

200 posts
your all obbessed
dp,
4 people stalk me here,
every personal detail of her life
kills own baby for the lulz

Lisa Claus
04-03-2013, 11:46 PM
You thrive on attention. Your pussy was pretty much oozing froth when you were discussing your brother yesterday.no

you depserately post for attention

I get attention without asking for it, and trying to explain how witless, no-life and boring you are doesn't change the fact that I certainly do not seek approval nor do I try and crack onto every guy in this forum as you do

hence you signing up to the forum, pretending to be me and trying to crack onto literally every loser in this place

Autistic Spectrum
04-03-2013, 11:47 PM
lisa bot :robot:

200 posts
your all obbessed
dp,
4 people stalk me here,
every personal detail of her life
kills own baby for the lulz

maks
04-03-2013, 11:47 PM
every time ashley posts I spontaneously ejaculate

stalker virus
04-03-2013, 11:48 PM
why would anyone pretend to be lisa online lol

Lisa Claus
People with HPD are usually high-functioning, both socially and professionally. They usually have good social skills, despite tending to use them to manipulate others into making them the center of attention.[4] HPD may also affect a person's social and/or romantic relationships, plus their abilities to cope with losses or failures. They may seek treatment for Clinical depression when romantic (or, other close personal) relationships end.

Individuals with HPD often fail to see their own personal situation realistically, instead dramatizing and exaggerating their difficulties. They may go through frequent job changes, as they become easily bored and may prefer withdrawing from frustration (instead of facing it). Because they tend to crave novelty and excitement, they may place themselves in risky situations. All of these factors may lead to greater risk of developing clinical depression.[5] Additional characteristics may include:

Exhibitionist behavior
Pride of own personality and unwillingness to change, viewing any change as a threat
Rapidly shifting emotional states that may appear superficial or exaggerated to others
Making rash decisions[4]

Some histrionics change their seduction technique into a more maternal/paternal style as they age.[7]

first of all, I am not high functioning socially or professionally. If anyone can show ONE post where I am seeking reassurance or approval then... well then nothing ebcause one does not exist. If I am easily influence by others then you are a monkey's ass

Don't try and project your pathetic sheeple need for approval and attention on me, I do NOT want anyone approval as to me that would mean I'm as pathetic as some of you, nor do I make the hundreds of posts about other people trying to get attention and approval for myself

Autistic Spectrum
i hide my wallet and lock my liqour cabinet

always stevey
no

you depserately post for attention

I get attention without asking for it, and trying to explain how witless, no-life and boring you are doesn't change the fact that I certainly do not seek approval nor do I try and crack onto every guy in this forum as you do

hence you signing up to the forum, pretending to be me and trying to crack onto literally every loser in this place

You make up bullshit stories so people will feel sorry for you.

Autistic Spectrum
04-03-2013, 11:49 PM
people with bbo don't have to wait an exgtra hour to download game of thorese they can watch it right away

the president of sex
04-03-2013, 11:51 PM
People with HPD are usually high-functioning, both socially and professionally. They usually have good social skills, despite tending to use them to manipulate others into making them the center of attention.[4] HPD may also affect a person's social and/or romantic relationships, plus their abilities to cope with losses or failures. They may seek treatment for Clinical depression when romantic (or, other close personal) relationships end.

Individuals with HPD often fail to see their own personal situation realistically, instead dramatizing and exaggerating their difficulties. They may go through frequent job changes, as they become easily bored and may prefer withdrawing from frustration (instead of facing it). Because they tend to crave novelty and excitement, they may place themselves in risky situations. All of these factors may lead to greater risk of developing clinical depression.[5] Additional characteristics may include:

Exhibitionist behavior
Making rash decisions[4]

Some histrionics change their seduction technique into a more maternal/paternal style as they age.[7]

why are you advertising this

america doesn't have any shame anymore

maks
why would anyone pretend to be lisa online lol

As someone who has done it that's easy, because she's stupid and crazy and it's fun to play stupid crazy characters

m0nde
Take one step closer to the borderline

http://comeontothelord.com/img/Vivisection_chats (23).jpgyou are very damage parts of the brain that affect emotions and sexually abused me. I thought some part of me must be mentally sick to have a good life? Because I was the most beautiful woman in the forum.

m0nde tried to get multiple times he secually harassed OB and stuff will be pleasure of an orgasm during this forum.

Can always full of sleaze from male members and involves trolling pretty quick.

And yep I'm great friends are based on what was hell, a violent

stop posting about Flag from nearly every post

signing up trying to make less of cats

Lisa Claus
04-03-2013, 11:55 PM
why would anyone pretend to be lisa online lolfor attention, I wasn't posting for a couple of weeks at the time, came back to find that thing pretending to be me

and she also tried to crack onto literally every guy in here

maks
04-03-2013, 11:55 PM
you are very damage parts of the brain that affect emotions and sexually abused me. I thought some part of me must be mentally sick to have a good life? Because I was the most beautiful woman in the forum.

m0nde tried to get multiple times he secually harassed OB and stuff will be pleasure of an orgasm during this forum.

Can always full of sleaze from male members and involves trolling pretty quick.

And yep I'm great friends are based on what was hell, a violent

stop posting about Flag from nearly every post

signing up trying to make less of cats

that cat actually looks like he's having a pretty good time, he's not dead he's all partied out

Lisa Claus
04-03-2013, 11:56 PM
why are you advertising this

america doesn't have any shame anymoreif you waited for the edit it was because that is about as far from being MY personality as there is

m0nde
04-03-2013, 11:57 PM
that cat actually looks like he's having a pretty good time, he's not dead he's all partied outdead tired

the president of sex
if you waited for the edit it was because that is about as far from being MY personality as there is

weren't you bragging about having some disorder or what have you

Autistic Spectrum
http://rubycalaber.com/forums/image.php?u=802&dateline=1364946844

m0nde
i am trying to get plug drugs to play dota with me

always stevey
04-03-2013, 11:58 PM
I bet Lisa lies about her age. She looks like a 40 year old that escaped from the mental institution.

Autistic Spectrum
lisa has sexy ass bitch disorder, or sabd for short, symonstoms include

always stevey
weren't you bragging about having some disorder or what have you

She was bragging about how intelligent people who cut themselves are.

maks
04-04-2013, 12:01 AM
dead tired

dude I went to this party last night I got so fucking vivisected

then this chick tried to make less of me so I bailed

the president of sex
04-04-2013, 12:01 AM
She was bragging about how intelligent people who cut themselves are.

i guess darwin is fulfilled, what with how she killed her own offspring

always stevey
04-04-2013, 12:05 AM
i guess darwin is fulfilled, what with how she killed her own offspring

Her baby, if she was even pregnant, is better off dead because she's crazy enough to rip it's throat out with her teeth to get it to stop crying while she makes histrionic posts on the internet.

always stevey
04-04-2013, 12:06 AM
She'd fucking flip out on a defenseless baby and beat it to death if it looked at her the wrong way.

Camoron
whats histrioinic mean pelase someone tell me.

Autistic Spectrum
maybe she could have given it up for adoption instad of being so seflsih, i mean if this fourm is so imporant to her she could have at least have made a poll thread about it before she just killed it,

Autistic Spectrum
04-04-2013, 12:07 AM
whats histrioinic mean pelase someone tell me.

it's staler virius fancy word for attn whore

the president of sex
04-04-2013, 12:10 AM
how is any day a nice day on the forum when everyone fukkin hates you

Lisa Claus
04-04-2013, 12:10 AM
and i bet i could also do alot more with your life than you haveI didn;t realise being a junky and going to rehab and inheriting money from my daddy so that I do nothing but try and pick up chicks in N.A and on craigslist was actually doing something with your life as oppossed to everything I've done up until recently when I've finally had enough and decided that no, I'm not doing shit until I fucking feel like it's even worth working my guts out to try and help kids while the system just eats any effort alive and dumps another 200 fucking kids on you that you can't do anything for because they go home to the same fucked up piece of shit parents who abuse them and get drunk and hit them instead of giving them breakfast and sending them to school with lunch and who literally do not even have a book in the house so that when they come to school they don't even know how to hold a book or which side of the book is up or down because they have literally never seen one because their parents are fucking junkies who don;t give a shit and just breed for the extra welfare check and starve their own children and trying to break up fights of some big psycho kid bashing the shit out of a small one and looking to other teachers to come and help and have them literally look right at it then just turn and walk away and then tell you later that you shouldn;t get involved in that or you could get sued and should just pretend you don;t even see that shit because everyone is literally that fucked up and meanwhile that same skinny kid has to sit there at lunch time and try and scab food from some fat kid who's lunch box is filled with chips, chocolate and cake and coca-cola and that fat snot face is high on sugar and junk and a cunt for the rest of the day while the skinny kid who's parents don;t even feed flops on his desk barely able to stay awake because he has no energy from food and you take that kid to the staff room to try and make him a sandwhich and some old racist bitch of a bitter teacher tell you you can;t just bring all the kids into the staff room to feed even though it's just one and the kid is aboriginal so after she kicks the kid out ebfore you can make him a sandwhich and you see him slink out the staff room with tears in his eyes after he was so fucking happy that someone had been nice to him and was going to get something to eat the stupid bitch sits there and tells you how much she hates aborginal kids because she has to do extra paperwork and then when you can't take the shit anymore youd ecide to do other jobs where your boss is some dumb piece of shit who can't even balance their own books and your 2 degrees are wasted on a world of shit

the end

shove THAT up your lisanet

Camoron
04-04-2013, 12:11 AM
does the cure involve dildoing the hysteria away

the president of sex
04-04-2013, 12:11 AM
you actually read what she posted?

Autistic Spectrum
04-04-2013, 12:12 AM
I didn;t realise being a junky and going to rehab and inheriting money from my daddy so that I do nothing but try and pick up chicks in N.A and on craigslist was actually doing something with your life as oppossed to everything I've done up until recently when I've finally had enough and decided that no, I'm not doing shit until I fucking feel like it's even worth working my guts out to try and help kids while the system just eats any effort alive and dumps another 200 fucking kids on you that you can't do anything for because they go home to the same fucked up piece of shit parents who abuse them and get drunk and hit them instead of giving them breakfast and sending them to school with lunch and who literally do not even have a book in the house so that when they come to school they don't even know how to hold a book or which side of the book is up or down because they have literally never seen one because their parents are fucking junkies who don;t give a shit and just breed for the extra welfare check and starve their own children and trying to break up fights of some big psycho kid bashing the shit out of a small one and looking to other teachers to come and help and have them literally look right at it then just turn and walk away and then tell you later that you shouldn;t get involved in that or you could get sued and should just pretend you don;t even see that shit because everyone is literally that fucked up and meanwhile that same skinny kid has to sit there at lunch time and try and scab food from some fat kid who's lunch box is filled with chips, chocolate and cake and coca-cola and that fat snot face is high on sugar and junk and a cunt for the rest of the day while the skinny kid who's parents don;t even feed flops on his desk barely able to stay away because he has no energy from food and you take that kid to the staff room to try and make him a sandwhich and some old racist bitch of a bitter teacher tell you you can;t just bring all the kids into the staff room to feed even though it's just one and the kid is aboriginal so after she kicks the kid out ebfore you can make him a sandwhich and you see him slink out the staff room with tears in his eyes after he was so fucking happy that someone had been nice to him and was going to get something to eat the stupid bitch sits there and tells you how much she hates aborginal kids because she has to do extra paperwork and then when you can't take the shit anymore youd ecide to do other jobs where your boss is some dumb piece of shit who can't even balance their own books and your 2 degrees are wasted on a world of shit

the end

only word i read was staff

Camoron
I didn;t realise being a junky and going to rehab and inheriting money from my daddy so that I do nothing but try and pick up chicks in N.A and on craigslist was actually doing something with your life as oppossed to everything I've done up until recently when I've finally had enough and decided that no, I'm not doing shit until I fucking feel like it's even worth working my guts out to try and help kids while the system just eats any effort alive and dumps another 200 fucking kids on you that you can't do anything for because they go home to the same fucked up piece of shit parents who abuse them and get drunk and hit them instead of giving them breakfast and sending them to school with lunch and who literally do not even have a book in the house so that when they come to school they don't even know how to hold a book or which side of the book is up or down because they have literally never seen one because their parents are fucking junkies who don;t give a shit and just breed for the extra welfare check and starve their own children and trying to break up fights of some big psycho kid bashing the shit out of a small one and looking to other teachers to come and help and have them literally look right at it then just turn and walk away and then tell you later that you shouldn;t get involved in that or you could get sued and should just pretend you don;t even see that shit because everyone is literally that fucked up and meanwhile that same skinny kid has to sit there at lunch time and try and scab food from some fat kid who's lunch box is filled with chips, chocolate and cake and coca-cola and that fat snot face is high on sugar and junk and a cunt for the rest of the day while the skinny kid who's parents don;t even feed flops on his desk barely able to stay away because he has no energy from food and you take that kid to the staff room to try and make him a sandwhich and some old racist bitch of a bitter teacher tell you you can;t just bring all the kids into the staff room to feed even though it's just one and the kid is aboriginal so after she kicks the kid out ebfore you can make him a sandwhich and you see him slink out the staff room with tears in his eyes after he was so fucking happy that someone had been nice to him and was going to get something to eat the stupid bitch sits there and tells you how much she hates aborginal kids because she has to do extra paperwork and then when you can't take the shit anymore youd ecide to do other jobs where your boss is some dumb piece of shit who can't even balance their own books and your 2 degrees are wasted on a world of shit

the end

legendary post

always stevey

the end

You fucking batshit wierdo. Check yourself into the nearest mental health facility. Thanks.

sex with dead people
04-04-2013, 12:13 AM
This thread reminds me that i need to have a vasectomy tomorrow

Autistic Spectrum
04-04-2013, 12:13 AM
the lisa interent hate machine that ytmnd fourms has become, thank you lisa, thanks

the president of sex
04-04-2013, 12:14 AM
my ex girlfriend's mom had a hysterectomy and it made her fukkin crazier than before

stalker virus
04-04-2013, 12:14 AM

the end

http://i.imgur.com/58s8n.gif

Camoron
04-04-2013, 12:16 AM
http://i.imgur.com/MqxzQ.gif

Autistic Spectrum
04-04-2013, 12:17 AM
camps

timmy
04-04-2013, 12:17 AM
This thread reminds me that i need to have a vasectomy tomorrow

me too:scared:

DrHundos
04-04-2013, 12:18 AM
when lisa was having her abortion i wonder if they went in too deep looking for her womb and sucked out her brains accidentally

the president of sex
04-04-2013, 12:20 AM
when lisa was having her abortion i wonder if they went in too deep looking for her womb and sucked out her brains accidentally

i wonder if the doctor knew she got off on it

timmy
04-04-2013, 12:21 AM
i think maybe it would be great to have a son and teach them how to play catch and figure out who the sluts are but now ive become turned off ever having a child how much is a vasectomy like 500 right??

timmy
04-04-2013, 12:23 AM
teacj him that women are just objects and that minorities are dirty and jews control the world

Camoron
04-04-2013, 12:46 AM
http://cdn.fakku.net/8041E1/c/manga/k/kotonisanwoxxshitai_e/images/012.jpg

timmy
04-04-2013, 06:53 AM
tim make a thread dedicated to sterilizing you for life, I'm 100% positive many of us here at rubynet would chip in for that

implying anyone would donate a cent

Autistic Spectrum
04-04-2013, 07:53 AM
i made 2000 dollors at the save lisa's fetus donation page

blumpkin blownuts
04-04-2013, 08:15 AM
I didn;t realise being a junky and going to rehab and inheriting money from my daddy so that I do nothing but try and pick up chicks in N.A and on craigslist was actually doing something with your life as oppossed to everything I've done up until recently when I've finally had enough and decided that no, I'm not doing shit until I fucking feel like it's even worth working my guts out to try and help kids while the system just eats any effort alive and dumps another 200 fucking kids on you that you can't do anything for because they go home to the same fucked up piece of shit parents who abuse them and get drunk and hit them instead of giving them breakfast and sending them to school with lunch and who literally do not even have a book in the house so that when they come to school they don't even know how to hold a book or which side of the book is up or down because they have literally never seen one because their parents are fucking junkies who don;t give a shit and just breed for the extra welfare check and starve their own children and trying to break up fights of some big psycho kid bashing the shit out of a small one and looking to other teachers to come and help and have them literally look right at it then just turn and walk away and then tell you later that you shouldn;t get involved in that or you could get sued and should just pretend you don;t even see that shit because everyone is literally that fucked up and meanwhile that same skinny kid has to sit there at lunch time and try and scab food from some fat kid who's lunch box is filled with chips, chocolate and cake and coca-cola and that fat snot face is high on sugar and junk and a cunt for the rest of the day while the skinny kid who's parents don;t even feed flops on his desk barely able to stay awake because he has no energy from food and you take that kid to the staff room to try and make him a sandwhich and some old racist bitch of a bitter teacher tell you you can;t just bring all the kids into the staff room to feed even though it's just one and the kid is aboriginal so after she kicks the kid out ebfore you can make him a sandwhich and you see him slink out the staff room with tears in his eyes after he was so fucking happy that someone had been nice to him and was going to get something to eat the stupid bitch sits there and tells you how much she hates aborginal kids because she has to do extra paperwork and then when you can't take the shit anymore youd ecide to do other jobs where your boss is some dumb piece of shit who can't even balance their own books and your 2 degrees are wasted on a world of shit

the end

oh. yes. monde please tell me you got all that

Autistic Spectrum
04-04-2013, 08:15 AM
shove that up your lisaNet monde

blumpkin blownuts
04-04-2013, 08:18 AM
I didn;t realise being a junky and going to rehab and inheriting money from my daddy so that I do nothing but try and pick up chicks in N.A and on craigslist was actually doing something with your life as oppossed to everything I've done up until recently when I've finally had enough and decided that no, I'm not doing shit until I fucking feel like it's even worth working my guts out to try and help kids while the system just eats any effort alive and dumps another 200 fucking kids on you that you can't do anything for because they go home to the same fucked up piece of shit parents who abuse them and get drunk and hit them instead of giving them breakfast and sending them to school with lunch and who literally do not even have a book in the house so that when they come to school they don't even know how to hold a book or which side of the book is up or down because they have literally never seen one because their parents are fucking junkies who don;t give a shit and just breed for the extra welfare check and starve their own children and trying to break up fights of some big psycho kid bashing the shit out of a small one and looking to other teachers to come and help and have them literally look right at it then just turn and walk away and then tell you later that you shouldn;t get involved in that or you could get sued and should just pretend you don;t even see that shit because everyone is literally that fucked up and meanwhile that same skinny kid has to sit there at lunch time and try and scab food from some fat kid who's lunch box is filled with chips, chocolate and cake and coca-cola and that fat snot face is high on sugar and junk and a cunt for the rest of the day while the skinny kid who's parents don;t even feed flops on his desk barely able to stay awake because he has no energy from food and you take that kid to the staff room to try and make him a sandwhich and some old racist bitch of a bitter teacher tell you you can;t just bring all the kids into the staff room to feed even though it's just one and the kid is aboriginal so after she kicks the kid out ebfore you can make him a sandwhich and you see him slink out the staff room with tears in his eyes after he was so fucking happy that someone had been nice to him and was going to get something to eat the stupid bitch sits there and tells you how much she hates aborginal kids because she has to do extra paperwork and then when you can't take the shit anymore youd ecide to do other jobs where your boss is some dumb piece of shit who can't even balance their own books and your 2 degrees are wasted on a world of shit

the end

i can be charged under UCMJ for giving that much detail about my last job, that's how much of a bigger deal than you i am, and i didn't need a 25,000 word run-on sentence to say it.

Autistic Spectrum
04-04-2013, 08:19 AM
ou can;t just bring all the kids into the staff room to feed even though it's just one and the kid is aboriginal

timmy
04-04-2013, 08:20 AM
ou can;t just bring all the kids into the staff room to feed even though it's just one and the kid is aboriginal

i would think someone would have enough sense to not allow kids into the staffroom... especially if theyre black

Autistic Spectrum
04-04-2013, 08:24 AM
THEY ARE STARTING CAMP FIRES AND DANCING AROUND IN LOIN CLOTHES AGAIN GET THEM THE FUCK OUTTA HERE

UofLCardfan08
04-04-2013, 08:24 AM
live an actual life then get back to me

school, job, bf, money, car = me

Poor fugly old flat-chested e-whore, unemployed, unemployable, pet shop cage cleaner w two degrees, registered with aussie mental health services, baby killer = you

me > you, any day of the week and twice on Sunday's

Autistic Spectrum
04-04-2013, 08:26 AM

Poor fugly old flat-chested e-whore, unemployed, unemployable, pet shop cage cleaner w two degrees, registered with aussie mental health services, baby killer = you

can vouch for this as i'm her bf

blumpkin blownuts
04-04-2013, 08:30 AM
figures you would be taken

steveyos
04-04-2013, 08:38 AM
I can't believe lisa is complaining about something this is new

Lisa Claus
04-04-2013, 05:03 PM
http://cache.interscope.com/images/members/avatar/300/03/032dc351-7733-41b6-919f-98b9476141d5.jpg

always stevey
04-04-2013, 05:04 PM

Lisa Claus
04-04-2013, 05:14 PM
yep

I have ugly retarded slags follow me from other forums because they imagine they are competing with me for something.

Probably an actual life.

always stevey
04-04-2013, 05:15 PM
I'm actually competing with you for an army of hissing cawks. I made a thread about it not long ago.

Autistic Spectrum
04-04-2013, 05:26 PM
she acuatally has her nervous breakdowns on the fourm, you can watch it happening in real time, every night starting at around 8pm est

i stand corrected it.s acutally around 7pm est she has her nightly nervous breakdown

blumpkin blownuts
04-04-2013, 05:33 PM
wow i almost forgot about lisa, nobody brought her up a single time while she was gone today

Autistic Spectrum
04-04-2013, 05:37 PM
she was on my mind the whole day, my dick is raw as fuck from jerking off to the thought of her,

Lisa Claus
04-04-2013, 05:41 PM
wow i almost forgot about lisa, nobody brought her up a single time while she was gone todayfucking amazing

and look, the forum actually survived

always stevey
04-04-2013, 05:42 PM
fucking amazing

and look, the forum actually survived

Disappointed?

Autistic Spectrum
04-04-2013, 05:43 PM
can an admin change lisa's name to hate dumpster

Autistic Spectrum
04-04-2013, 05:43 PM
why be negivete to anyone else, take it out on lisa, she's used to it, hate dumpster

Lisa Claus
04-04-2013, 05:54 PM
why be negivete to anyone else, take it out on lisa, she's used to it, hate dumpsterI'd like to hurt your penis

sex with dead people
04-04-2013, 06:50 PM
That bitch had the baby sucked from her pussy and thrown in a trash heap.

always stevey
04-04-2013, 06:54 PM
If she kept the baby she would have raised it to be her personal cawk slave.

lnopia the great
04-04-2013, 06:55 PM
i try not to hate indians but they really do live up to all the stereotypes

jon
04-04-2013, 07:06 PM
http://i.imgur.com/4PSP66u.gif

live up to this

lnopia the great
04-04-2013, 07:41 PM
mmmmmmmnnhey der boy can i bum a smoke

Lisa Claus
04-04-2013, 08:29 PM
http://i.imgur.com/o4KeWg1.jpg

Autistic Spectrum
04-04-2013, 08:30 PM
ownedbitch.png

always stevey
04-04-2013, 09:04 PM

That's some serious shit right there.

lnopia the great
04-04-2013, 09:08 PM
why are you ignoring ken post jr he works at disney

Autistic Spectrum
04-04-2013, 09:09 PM
dinesy interavtive, i made the wrek it ralpha game

Autistic Spectrum
04-04-2013, 09:10 PM
god i niggered that accoutn that stupid fucking ghost, that name, if i asked clay to fix it he would just fuk it more

rootbeer
04-04-2013, 09:10 PM
spell check is ur friend

Autistic Spectrum
04-04-2013, 09:11 PM
grens-rottbeer

rootbeer
04-04-2013, 09:13 PM
dude only clay and lisa post reputation chill out

Camoron
04-04-2013, 09:23 PM
lisa is posting from a windows 98 rig

Camoron
04-04-2013, 09:25 PM
before anyone says anything eyah I realize thats windows xp, I was making a joke, its still funny to me i havent used windows XP in like 5 years lmao

Lisa Claus
04-04-2013, 09:25 PM
I have 2 really old computers I use after I spilt a cup of tea into the keyboard of my laptop

always stevey
04-04-2013, 09:26 PM
lisa is posting from a windows 98 rig

ha!

Camoron
04-04-2013, 09:27 PM
MSN messnerger, i thought microsoft discontinued service for that like 2 years lmao

Autistic Spectrum
04-04-2013, 09:28 PM
windows xp is a solid os, at leaset she not on vista or getting knocked up by ice junkys

Camoron
04-04-2013, 09:31 PM
Isha Lerner (http://www.ishalerner.com/) = astrology and tarot card reading btw, does it really suprise anyone that lisa belives in astrology

Autistic Spectrum
04-04-2013, 09:34 PM
lisa's a definetur taruses i read her star chart she's in for some pretty rough waters come summer time when her unempoylemnet runs out and she's homeless on the street

Lisa Claus
04-04-2013, 09:39 PM
Isha Lerner (http://www.ishalerner.com/) = astrology and tarot card reading btw, does it really suprise anyone that lisa belives in astrologyit's tarrot cards

tarrot cards are not really something to "believe" in you fucking half-wit

they are simply tarrot cards

Lisa Claus
04-04-2013, 09:41 PM
MSN messnerger, i thought microsoft discontinued service for that like 2 years lmaoactually no

they are trying to retire and get everyone to go to skype but frankly msn is only 100 times better than skype

"lmao"

HAHAHAHAHA!

You make joke HAHAHAHAHAHA!

lame ass dickhead

msn is literally just better

always stevey
04-04-2013, 09:41 PM
Backpedling ITT

Camoron
04-04-2013, 09:44 PM
lol MSN sucks so much even they are telling people skype is better

Lisa Claus
04-04-2013, 09:58 PM
they want to retire

they want everyone to go to skype because msn has always been absolutely free even though it has all the functions of skype and MORE

it's just better you dimwit

Lisa Claus
04-04-2013, 09:59 PM
I will not let them retire

I've got skype too but the fucking thing is retarded and I have the option of paying for something that does things that msn does for free

Camoron
04-04-2013, 10:00 PM
i have never paid a dime to use skype

Autistic Spectrum
04-04-2013, 10:00 PM
it's like paying for a crack whore, when lisa lives right up the block,and is more then willing to fuck anything with a pulse.

Lisa Claus
04-04-2013, 10:01 PM
they reckon that only China will be able to use it

I'll be fucking pissed off, skype is a pile of shit that tries to get money off you, msn does everything and is free

Lisa Claus
04-04-2013, 10:02 PM
i have never paid a dime to use skypeme either but it keeps asking me to give them money and it still does less things than msn

so THERE *razz*

juji
04-04-2013, 10:05 PM

:camcare:

Camoron
04-04-2013, 10:07 PM
skype never asks for money unless i accidentally click on the SMS text button

Autistic Spectrum
04-04-2013, 10:07 PM
http://www.mma138.net/activity.php?

lisa's really into mixed marshelll arts

Lisa Claus
04-04-2013, 10:08 PM
fact is

msn is just better

maks
04-04-2013, 10:10 PM
Isha Lerner (http://www.ishalerner.com/) = astrology and tarot card reading btw, does it really suprise anyone that lisa belives in astrology

tarot cards are worse than astrology, at least astrology pretends to be scientific and based on gigantic objects in the sky tarot cards are literally little slips of paper which I'm sure can 100% predict the future

Lisa Claus
04-04-2013, 10:10 PM
http://www.mma138.net/activity.php?

lisa's really into mixed marshelll artsthat was the forum dcent nagged me to join for like 3 months

I joined (and brought Flag with me XD lol) and literally within hours dcent banned me because he was a mod

epic troll on his part

invest 3 months in nagging me to join a forum he is a mod at

then when I finally join ban me within a couple of hours

uh okaaaaaaaay

Lisa Claus
04-04-2013, 10:13 PM
tarot cards are worse than astrology, at least astrology pretends to be scientific and based on gigantic objects in the sky tarot cards are literally little slips of paper which I'm sure can 100% predict the futurea rock is a rock

a piece of paper is a piece of paper

tarot cards are tarot cards

you're the one trying to read more into what they are than what they actually are

you fucking tard

they predict the future? uh okaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay maks

*twilight zone music*

yeah they are magical bits of paper that predict the future and you're really smart for thinking that

my god, what a fucking moron

blumpkin blownuts
04-04-2013, 10:30 PM

aren't you forgetting somebody (<------)

blumpkin blownuts
04-04-2013, 10:32 PM
it's tarrot cards

tarrot cards are not really something to "believe" in you fucking half-wit

they are simply tarrot cards

that's, "tarot" you fucking klutz

Autistic Spectrum
04-04-2013, 10:32 PM
rudkint ingoreinig the greastest ytmdner ever sycnacn you should be fucking ashamed of your self

Lisa Claus
04-04-2013, 10:41 PM
aren't you forgetting somebody (<------)I don;t have you on ignore

because you somehow manage to post about other things such as the sad life YOU lead and stuff that isn't actually just spamming every topic in the forum about me

2 of those accounts, the babysitter one and the ken post jr ones are both dp accounts

he's trying to go for 3 accounts and then when he doesn;t get the attention he is seeking from me anymore he'll have to make yet another account and so the cycle continues

I keep him off ignore only for as long as he amuses me... I am starting to get bored again though... we'll see how long he stays off the list

blumpkin blownuts
04-04-2013, 10:48 PM
you thinking my life is sad
that's like... idk what that's like, someone help me the irony is like devastating my train of thought

Autistic Spectrum
04-04-2013, 10:51 PM
ingore me bitch i dont fucking care, but please stop posting here, i fucking hate you everyone hates you you are the worst go away lisa, i hate you hate you hate you hate oyu go away have aboartions somewhere else go back to your mma fourms GET OUT LISA

Autistic Spectrum
04-04-2013, 10:52 PM
hate dumpster

Lisa Claus
04-04-2013, 10:55 PM
http://rubycalaber.com/forums/profile.php?do=addlist&userlist=ignore&u=1000

yep

obsessed freak

Lisa Claus
04-04-2013, 10:55 PM
fuck my topics are huge

Autistic Spectrum
04-04-2013, 10:57 PM
can all my bro's sea kitten bros and not sea kitten bros please quote every bit of hate speach i make directed at lisa, thanks in adavance,

Autistic Spectrum
04-04-2013, 10:58 PM
the 1000th user id is mine i was waiting for that for like a month

Lisa Claus
04-04-2013, 11:00 PM
too late freak

obsess elsewhere and take the cody brigade with you

maks
04-04-2013, 11:01 PM
can all my bro's sea kitten bros and not sea kitten bros please quote every bit of hate speach i make directed at lisa, thanks in adavance,

maks
04-04-2013, 11:01 PM
ingore me bitch i dont fucking care, but please stop posting here, i fucking hate you everyone hates you you are the worst go away lisa, i hate you hate you hate you hate oyu go away have aboartions somewhere else go back to your mma fourms GET OUT LISA

Camoron
04-04-2013, 11:02 PM
a rock is a rock

a piece of paper is a piece of paper

tarot cards are tarot cards

you're the one trying to read more into what they are than what they actually are

you fucking tard

they predict the future? uh okaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay maks

*twilight zone music*

yeah they are magical bits of paper that predict the future and you're really smart for thinking that

my god, what a fucking moron
yeah! jesus marks u are fuckin dumb if you believe in tarot cards, hahah.

Lisa Claus
04-04-2013, 11:03 PM
thanks maks

because that is literally the only way I'm going to read that obsessed freak's shit now

maks
04-04-2013, 11:04 PM
yeah! jesus marks u are fuckin dumb if you believe in tarot cards, hahah.

I don';t understand, if she doesn't believe they predict the future why does she give a shit about them at all

I'm not buying it

Autistic Spectrum
04-04-2013, 11:07 PM
he's goonan do it everytime i own you lisa you fucking cunt, which is all day/everday you can't escape me its better to just go back to the hip hop fourms u better un bitch runnnn

https://images.encyclopediadramatica.se/2/27/Crushedcat.gif

Lisa Claus
04-04-2013, 11:08 PM
I don';t understand, if she doesn't believe they predict the future why does she give a shit about them at all

I'm not buying itlet me show you a tarrot card maks

for you...

Eight of Swords
The children in the Eight of Swords card are walking ,through a cave or labyrinth that represents a soul journey into unknown territories. A labyrinth often has one winding path that leads towards an ultimate goal. It is often used in initiatic procedures. When deep transformation occurs, we are often guided into the secret places of our minds in order to resolve old karmic patterns and subliminal fears. Oriental mystics say that the true self resides in the cave of he heart. We must go there to restore our wisdom. The spider represents the enigma of the web, which weaves in and out of itself. Our minds are similar. We reshape and recreate our thoughts continuously. The snake, coiled in a figure eight-the symbol of infinity-is the psychic power and life force within. This snake reminds us of the ancient kundalini energy wisdom that travels up and own our spines, and has been likened to a fiery dragon , sleeping within the root chakra. The ability to readapt in life situations is essential if we are to successfully respond to the calling for change and maturation. You may feel that this is a trying time in your life. Put worries aside, for you are entering a sacred journey. Overcoming fear is possible if you are willing to confront its deceptive face. Perhaps you are not honoring this time of initiation. The way to do so is to illuminate the deep fears that block your life and be ready to come to terms with their potent meanings. This is a unique opportunity to clean the house of your psyche. There is always light at the end of a tunnel.

maks
04-04-2013, 11:09 PM
he's goonan do it everytime i own you lisa you fucking cunt, which is all day/everday you can't escape me its better to just go back to the hip hop fourms u better un bitch runnnn

https://images.encyclopediadramatica.se/2/27/Crushedcat.gif

hey clump did you know this was my avatar the first 2 years I posted here

Autistic Spectrum
04-04-2013, 11:09 PM
i miss starfish

Autistic Spectrum
04-04-2013, 11:10 PM
prepare for lisa meltdown in 5,4,3,2,

Lisa Claus
04-04-2013, 11:11 PM
now the thing is

you are going to read into that whatever the fuck YOU think and come up with, the card isn't telling you anything tangible, it is not predicting your future or anything magical, it is just offering some ancient writings and philiosophies for you to think on and to read into whatever YOU come up and think

that YOU see that and think it's a magical piece of paper that is predicting your future makes you a fucking moron and literally no-one else

Lisa Claus
04-04-2013, 11:12 PM
hey clump did you know this was my avatar the first 2 years I posted hereno maks I did not know that

that is amazing

Autistic Spectrum
04-04-2013, 11:13 PM
https://images.encyclopediadramatica.se/a/a4/Catcrush3.jpghttps://images.encyclopediadramatica.se/a/a4/Catcrush3.jpghttps://images.encyclopediadramatica.se/a/a4/Catcrush3.jpghttps://images.encyclopediadramatica.se/a/a4/Catcrush3.jpghttps://images.encyclopediadramatica.se/a/a4/Catcrush3.jpghttps://images.encyclopediadramatica.se/a/a4/Catcrush3.jpghttps://images.encyclopediadramatica.se/a/a4/Catcrush3.jpghttps://images.encyclopediadramatica.se/a/a4/Catcrush3.jpghttps://images.encyclopediadramatica.se/a/a4/Catcrush3.jpghttps://images.encyclopediadramatica.se/a/a4/Catcrush3.jpghttps://images.encyclopediadramatica.se/a/a4/Catcrush3.jpghttps://images.encyclopediadramatica.se/a/a4/Catcrush3.jpghttps://images.encyclopediadramatica.se/a/a4/Catcrush3.jpghttps://images.encyclopediadramatica.se/a/a4/Catcrush3.jpghttps://images.encyclopediadramatica.se/a/a4/Catcrush3.jpghttps://images.encyclopediadramatica.se/a/a4/Catcrush3.jpghttps://images.encyclopediadramatica.se/a/a4/Catcrush3.jpghttps://images.encyclopediadramatica.se/a/a4/Catcrush3.jpghttps://images.encyclopediadramatica.se/a/a4/Catcrush3.jpghttps://images.encyclopediadramatica.se/a/a4/Catcrush3.jpghttps://images.encyclopediadramatica.se/a/a4/Catcrush3.jpghttps://images.encyclopediadramatica.se/a/a4/Catcrush3.jpg

always stevey
Ancient writings and philosophies to ponder upon...

Lisa Claus
do you collect those pictures maks?

Like the "shelves of dead cats"?

You get smarter and smarterer

actually my second fiance used to keep a dead cat wrapped in bags under the bed... I found it and chucked a spazz @ at him about it... he told me he would throw it out

months later I was putting his clean cloths in the cupboard and I felt a plastic bag... I pulled it out and it was the dead cat

Autistic Spectrum
04-04-2013, 11:16 PM
http://users.content.ytmnd.com/9/2/1/921e56449bd4ad84b9242dd836073bfc.gif

always stevey
04-04-2013, 11:16 PM
Great taste in men! =D

maks
04-04-2013, 11:18 PM
prepare for lisa meltdown in 5,4,3,2,

https://images.encyclopediadramatica.se/a/a4/Catcrush3.jpghttps://images.encyclopediadramatica.se/a/a4/Catcrush3.jpghttps://images.encyclopediadramatica.se/a/a4/Catcrush3.jpghttps://images.encyclopediadramatica.se/a/a4/Catcrush3.jpghttps://images.encyclopediadramatica.se/a/a4/Catcrush3.jpghttps://images.encyclopediadramatica.se/a/a4/Catcrush3.jpghttps://images.encyclopediadramatica.se/a/a4/Catcrush3.jpghttps://images.encyclopediadramatica.se/a/a4/Catcrush3.jpghttps://images.encyclopediadramatica.se/a/a4/Catcrush3.jpghttps://images.encyclopediadramatica.se/a/a4/Catcrush3.jpghttps://images.encyclopediadramatica.se/a/a4/Catcrush3.jpghttps://images.encyclopediadramatica.se/a/a4/Catcrush3.jpghttps://images.encyclopediadramatica.se/a/a4/Catcrush3.jpghttps://images.encyclopediadramatica.se/a/a4/Catcrush3.jpghttps://images.encyclopediadramatica.se/a/a4/Catcrush3.jpghttps://images.encyclopediadramatica.se/a/a4/Catcrush3.jpghttps://images.encyclopediadramatica.se/a/a4/Catcrush3.jpghttps://images.encyclopediadramatica.se/a/a4/Catcrush3.jpghttps://images.encyclopediadramatica.se/a/a4/Catcrush3.jpghttps://images.encyclopediadramatica.se/a/a4/Catcrush3.jpghttps://images.encyclopediadramatica.se/a/a4/Catcrush3.jpghttps://images.encyclopediadramatica.se/a/a4/Catcrush3.jpg

StompleB
04-04-2013, 11:18 PM
http://i.imgur.com/7NA733L.png

oSmjwKpTEBo

Autistic Spectrum
04-04-2013, 11:19 PM
yesterday cat gifs are the worst thing known to man, today, there cute i love dead cat gifs lisa you fucking dumb whore

Lisa Claus
04-04-2013, 11:22 PM
you have mental problems you know that right maks?

maks
04-04-2013, 11:23 PM
yesterday cat gifs are the worst thing known to man, today, there cute i love dead cat gifs lisa you fucking dumb whore

Lisa Claus
04-04-2013, 11:24 PM
oSmjwKpTEBoLOL! OMG! LMAO!

Lisa Claus
04-04-2013, 11:24 PM
...thanks maks

I miss dp so much

StompleB
04-04-2013, 11:25 PM
http://i.imgur.com/rp7DKY3.png

no more crush videos. go vegan!

Autistic Spectrum
04-04-2013, 11:26 PM
cat gifs not only engrage lisa but stomple 2 are these the best fucking gifs known to man s there fucking magic in those gifs

maks
04-04-2013, 11:28 PM
cat gifs not only engrage lisa but stomple 2 are these the best fucking gifs known to man s there fucking magic in those gifs

StompleB
04-04-2013, 11:28 PM
oSmjwKpTEBo&autoplay=1&start=103

Autistic Spectrum
04-04-2013, 11:29 PM
lol this one owns it hates cat crush videos yet at the same time its showing that cat getting crushed
also thank you stomple for the right keyword i had no idea what they where called
http://www.animalabusersspotlight.com/resources/cruch%20videos.jpg?timestamp=1282980290266

maks
04-04-2013, 11:30 PM
lol this one owns it hates cat crush videos yet at the same time its showing that cat getting crushed
also thank you stomple for the right keyword i had no idea what they where called
http://www.animalabusersspotlight.com/resources/cruch%20videos.jpg?timestamp=1282980290266

Lisa Claus
04-04-2013, 11:31 PM
Please stomple no LOL

I pee'd my pants a little

Autistic Spectrum
04-04-2013, 11:34 PM
lisa has not showered for days that piss is not gonna make her smell any less rank good job stomple

maks
04-04-2013, 11:36 PM
lisa has not showered for days that piss is not gonna make her smell any less rank good job stomple

StompleB
04-04-2013, 11:36 PM
lisa has not showered for days that piss is not gonna make her smell any less rank, but she's always a woman to me

Autistic Spectrum
04-04-2013, 11:38 PM
you would not know a women if one grew out of the grond and you tried to mix her in with some tofu you fucking asewxual freak,,,CRUSH VIDEOS FOR LIFE!!!

Autistic Spectrum
04-04-2013, 11:39 PM
try and take away my freedom's you fucking commie, you ever heard of a little thing called the first admememenent, well keep it up red, and i will teach you about the second ammdmenententn myself

Camoron
oSmjwKpTEBo

vegan humor

Lisa Claus
I'm a woman

I pee'd all over my vagina

Autistic Spectrum
04-04-2013, 11:42 PM
piss and dead baby's come out of lisa's lady hole

Lisa Claus
04-04-2013, 11:45 PM
Autistic Spectrum

NISA
This message is hidden because Autistic Spectrum is on your ignore list.
View Post

Remove user from ignore list

this actually happened dp

off you go now to make a new account

BatteriWyfe
07-20-2013, 12:07 AM
page 101 bump

Cody
07-20-2013, 12:10 AM
please faggot patrol lisa

steveyos YOLO
07-20-2013, 01:04 AM