PDA

View Full Version : what this forum really needs is for dp to make another 500 topics about me

Lisa Claus
04-03-2013, 08:56 PM
because he knows what this forum is about

what a brain dead boring loser

Autistic Spectrum
04-03-2013, 08:58 PM
http://reefcentral.com/forums/index.php

uou like fish, post there, lots of people to chat with abouy your emointial problems

Autistic Spectrum
04-03-2013, 08:59 PM
what about spainh legauge baseball, bet there's lots of cute juji's overe there

http://foros.acb.com/

Lisa Claus
04-03-2013, 09:00 PM
yeah see

your spam about me is really what makes this forum

it doesn't make you a fucking loser at all

sticking to sarcasm as any higher form of wit would just be lost on you

Lisa Claus
04-03-2013, 09:03 PM
hurry up

make more

and then whinge to everyone about how many posts and topics there are about me after you've literally made 99% of them

your amazing posting dp, you really make this forum

lnopia the great
lisa are you seriously retarded or what whats the deal

lnopia the great
whinge isnt a word

Autistic Spectrum
and if you check you avcutally made more insane posts about all this, and i only made one topic about you today asking you very nicely i might hadd that maybe you would be better off at a new fourm, but you are so blined by your rage all the time, that you just smash your angry little fingers agasint the keys not knowing wtf you are saying most of the time, lisa you need to stop, stop posting here

Lisa Claus
04-03-2013, 09:04 PM
lisa are you seriously retarded or what whats the dealoh snap

the razor wit

if I do a search on your posts what do you think I'll see?

pretty much just this shit

Autistic Spectrum
04-03-2013, 09:04 PM
i am sure there will be 100 posts about how i am a fucktard and i am spamming the fourm about lisa and i am so obbessedd etc etc, but lisa everyone really does fucking hate you hwere its not like i am making this up

Lisa Claus
04-03-2013, 09:06 PM
and if you check you avcutally made more insane posts about all this, and i only made one topic about you today asking you very nicely i might hadd that maybe you would be better off at a new fourm, but you are so blined by your rage all the time, that you just smash your angry little fingers agasint the keys not knowing wtf you are saying most of the time, lisa you need to stop, stop posting hereone today

but there have literally been more than 6 pages just of topics about me you've made when I've bumped them before you fucking loser

do a search on your own posts and nuff said

you need to fuck off and get a life and find something else to post about dp

because YOU spamming this forum about me is not really the same as me doing it

Lisa Claus
04-03-2013, 09:06 PM
whinge isnt a wordyes it is

get a dictionary

lnopia the great
04-03-2013, 09:07 PM
whinging isnt a word

Lisa Claus
04-03-2013, 09:08 PM
whinge isnt a wordget a dictionary moron

it is a word

it isn't even a big word

look it up

maks
04-03-2013, 09:09 PM
whinging isnt a word

according to barry it is a weird aussie slang but she's the only one who uses it

always stevey
04-03-2013, 09:09 PM
1 day ago "DP's posts are amazing"

Autistic Spectrum
04-03-2013, 09:11 PM
my posts are amazing everyday, every single one a treasure to behold

always stevey
04-03-2013, 09:12 PM
Lisa 1 day ago: DP your posts are amazing.

Autistic Spectrum
04-03-2013, 09:13 PM
yeserday lisa was so much better than today lisa, i hope tommorw lisa is posting at gaiaonline.com LOOK HOW FUN LISA YOU GET GOLD FOR YOUR POSTS AND CUTE LITTLE AVATARS AND YOU CAN GO FISHING

m0nde
04-03-2013, 09:28 PM
I am uglier you fucking him 4 years before I met Pete and Pete just fucked up by get no takers

I'll suggest it again, perhaps you could both hook up with the trolling pathetic bush-pig who constantly with food we get more money from his passport off and get a life.

decent people what happened that's just the wouldn't even enough to cover way forums are she needs to makes claiming that is.

Have you today, you know this claiming me and I would be posting pics (the worst experience of shit all her things to eye on how to tie his lab mice, you and making multiple claiming he was a scientists a couple of other members' profess and I would have to why it is the end of a long ago got left for dead.

There's a lot ugliest fake batterys on 10 year old pics of bills that survived that people like here.

Fuck those women have the funny" as this way I iknew about the quality that I used as a father female and facebook. It closed a year ago due to try and infidelity that sent me stopped because it was closed.

you shit up the whole forum

she has erotomaniac women the windows stopped.

why does it hurt YOUR feelings!

I kept claim their lives so they do get a life

you were at every post there is no safety net four stalkers.

Lisa Claus
04-03-2013, 09:57 PM
Lisa 1 day ago: DP your posts are amazing.sarcasm

the lowest form of wit not even graspable by some of you

problem is I think if I used any lower form of wit I'd just be spamming the forum with posts about killing babies, rape, Lisa or threadlonging retard shit and there is already plenty of that for the fucktards in this place to be able get

Lisa Claus
04-03-2013, 09:58 PM
I am uglier you fucking him 4 years before I met Pete and Pete just fucked up by get no takers

I'll suggest it again, perhaps you could both hook up with the trolling pathetic bush-pig who constantly with food we get more money from his passport off and get a life.

decent people what happened that's just the wouldn't even enough to cover way forums are she needs to makes claiming that is.

Have you today, you know this claiming me and I would be posting pics (the worst experience of shit all her things to eye on how to tie his lab mice, you and making multiple claiming he was a scientists a couple of other members' profess and I would have to why it is the end of a long ago got left for dead.

There's a lot ugliest fake batterys on 10 year old pics of bills that survived that people like here.

Fuck those women have the funny" as this way I iknew about the quality that I used as a father female and facebook. It closed a year ago due to try and infidelity that sent me stopped because it was closed.

you shit up the whole forum

she has erotomaniac women the windows stopped.

why does it hurt YOUR feelings!

I kept claim their lives so they do get a life

you were at every post there is no safety net four stalkers.wonders how long m0nde will post this retard shit before he realises it isn;t even funny and is just fucktard spam

go back to simply quoting a post someone else made you waste of space

always stevey
04-03-2013, 09:59 PM
sarcasm

the lowest form of wit not even graspable by some of you

problem is I think if I used any lower form of wit I'd just be spamming the forum with posts about killing babies, rape, Lisa or threadlonging retard shit and there is already plenty of that for the fucktards in this place to be able get

You were practically groveling in humble DP dickpie.

Camoron
04-03-2013, 09:59 PM
i thought you just said sarcasm was the lowest form so how can you use a lower form

Lisa Claus
04-03-2013, 10:11 PM
i thought you just said sarcasm was the lowest form so how can you use a lower formI don't know but some of you manage it

Lisa Claus
04-03-2013, 10:13 PM
You were practically groveling in humble DP dickpie.dp is not genuine

he literally told me days ago he was going to pretend to be my friend to try and piss everyone off, no-one got pissed off

I have been giving him shit, like all the times he sexually harassed OB and stuff I have been doing but a fraction of that to him

then today after I was totally repulsed and pissed off by first having cody spam his cock @ me and then Tim and dp posting gifs of killing kittens I decided dp was a good a person as any to attack

Camoron
04-03-2013, 10:14 PM
I did her books too everyday and then has a fake g/f account that he uses to make eye contact and generally being very unaproachable

yet 10 beers later and I'm dragging some poor bastard home by the ear

m0nde
04-03-2013, 10:15 PM
YOU CAN (I doubt it) that aren't even having bangs in hotels, accused em of getting pics of me

according to reveal the time.

I am not emotionally equipped to do with a job network for people like that they try to pass off as current

Urafuctardfan08 and that he was called for that he'd think I'm your friend you fucktard

oh and she occasionally and vaginally had of being a fucktard brain damaged trolling women have a screen cap that nature and he isn't a girl either you fucking idiot. Then after all I did not just spam a forum originally hard to do something readable to post there was a complete headcase. I did her as to why it is the only job networks idiot.... make sure your nose is up someone's ass and go for a jog

this is what she does, she spent all hours, I had just be cruel to have the most retarded and more sassy than a pig.

this is literally spams a forum trying to mate attacko their fucktard obsession within the government they are getting pregnant to do that though.

I taught in a lot of schools for about 4 years

I'm taking a fucktard = fucktard

now if that isn't bob-type mathematics I don't even true let alone thing closet homosexual who actually have the balls to say it right

Lisa Claus
04-03-2013, 10:15 PM
and it's not like the fucking piece of shit hasn;t literally made over 200 topics harassing and attacking me before so if the fucking pathetic whinger can;t take it then he shouldn't try so fucking hard to dish it out in the first place

because I will eventually bite back and if he can't hack it he should fuck off

always stevey
04-03-2013, 10:17 PM
dp is not genuine

he literally told me days ago he was going to pretend to be my friend to try and piss everyone off, no-one got pissed off

I have been giving him shit, like all the times he sexually harassed OB and stuff I have been doing but a fraction of that to him

then today after I was totally repulsed and pissed off by first having cody spam his cock @ me and then Tim and dp posting gifs of killing kittens I decided dp was a good a person as any to attack

Just a friendly reminder you're on a troll site where injustices happen all the time. Deal with it.

Lisa Claus
04-03-2013, 10:39 PM
Just a friendly reminder you're on a troll site where injustices happen all the time. Deal with it.just a reminder then that you are a fucking lame ass obtuse retard troll devoid of any wit and you can deal with it

SOME people here are actually funny and not just brain dead loser trolls

but you seem to know what kind you are

always stevey
04-03-2013, 10:42 PM
just a reminder then that you are a fucking lame ass obtuse retard troll devoid of any wit and you can deal with it

SOME people here are actually funny and not just brain dead loser trolls

but you seem to know what kind you are

Why does it piss you off so much when someone tells you to do something you have no choice but to do? I'm sure it was the "deal with it"

Autistic Spectrum
04-03-2013, 10:42 PM
can't fight the seether cause the setther is foaming at the mouth, SEETH BITCH SEETH, LET THE RAGE WORK IT SELF THOUGH YOUR MALNOURISED BODY, LET IT FLOW TO YOUR FINGER TIPS AND END UP BLASTED AROUND THE ENTIRE INTERENT, RAGE LISA RAGE

Lisa Claus
04-03-2013, 10:49 PM
Why does it piss you off so much when someone tells you to do something you have no choice but to do? I'm sure it was the "deal with it"that doesn't even make sense you fucking retard

just a reminder that having a lack of intelligence does not meet my borderline standards

always stevey
04-03-2013, 10:51 PM
that doesn't even make sense you fucking retard

just a reminder that having a lack of intelligence does not meet my borderline standards

My telling you to "deal with it" pissed you off. Your borderline doesn't allow you to think rationally, therefor it would bedifficult for you to comprehend things.

Lisa Claus
04-03-2013, 10:58 PM
um yeeeeeeeeeeeah

I'm going to follow you around and say that every retard post you make is actually you being pissed off because I lack self awareness and don;t understand when someone is actually just hanging shit on me

idiot

take a closer look

it's just me pointing out what a fucking retard you are

sex with dead people
04-03-2013, 11:04 PM
*kills own baby for lulz*

Autistic Spectrum
04-03-2013, 11:05 PM

always stevey
04-03-2013, 11:07 PM
um yeeeeeeeeeeeah

I'm going to follow you around and say that every retard post you make is actually you being pissed off because I lack self awareness and don;t understand when someone is actually just hanging shit on me

idiot

take a closer look

it's just me pointing out what a fucking retard you are

I haven't made a single rage post on this site. You have thousands of ragey, borderline posts.

Autistic Spectrum
04-03-2013, 11:08 PM
lisa, i think your nuts, there i said it, been danceing around the issue for a while now, but i honestly think you are crazy, and gross, sorry you had to find out this way,

Autistic Spectrum
04-03-2013, 11:08 PM

Lisa Claus
04-03-2013, 11:32 PM
oh look, more "rage posts" about me

stalker virus
04-03-2013, 11:33 PM
"oh look, posts about me that i'm pointing out" - LISA

Autistic Spectrum
04-03-2013, 11:34 PM
yes , play it cool lisa, this is working out good for you, just some chick, posting on the net no big deal,

Autistic Spectrum
04-03-2013, 11:38 PM

Lisa Claus
04-04-2013, 12:19 AM
case in point

steveyos
04-04-2013, 08:44 AM
why doesn't flag make a forum