PDA

View Full Version : well now i'm in the same boat as maks

blumpkin blownuts
04-03-2013, 09:40 PM
date went better than i could've dreamed, real winner this girl and thankfully alot hotter in the flash than in her pics. i just hate getting serious quickly but i don't see any way this one will be another mistake

but yeah we're totally crushing on each other and i want to talk to her every single day and be a clingy little bitch and it's gonna take more to curb that shit than distracting myself with women i don't like as much

always stevey
04-03-2013, 09:54 PM
Baby Bobs running around snatching crumbs and singing opera

Camoron
04-03-2013, 09:57 PM
im in a zumwalt-class destroyer

maks
04-03-2013, 10:02 PM
Bob as much as it hurts your head don't go trying to categorize this or force it. I didn't ask my girl if the friend she went to dinner with was a guy because I shouldn't care and neither should you. You are in a slightly different boat because you seem to want a girlfriend, my gripe is I care about this chick and I fucking hate doing that, so maybe it's a little easier for me to take my time but at least try it'll work out better if you keep it as casual as possible.

maks
04-03-2013, 10:03 PM
By the way in case anyone was wondering (they weren't) she texted me as soon as she got home and we've been talking for 3 hours now so if it was a date it was a shitty one.

Lisa Claus
04-03-2013, 10:03 PM
if I was in the same boat as maks I'd hit him over the head with an oar and eat his ample body

Gentleman Doli
04-03-2013, 10:06 PM
if I was in the same boat as maks I'd hit him over the head with an oar and eat his ample body

<3

LOL!

blumpkin blownuts
04-03-2013, 10:09 PM
Bob as much as it hurts your head don't go trying to categorize this or force it. I didn't ask my girl if the friend she went to dinner with was a guy because I shouldn't care and neither should you. You are in a slightly different boat because you seem to want a girlfriend, my gripe is I care about this chick and I fucking hate doing that, so maybe it's a little easier for me to take my time but at least try it'll work out better if you keep it as casual as possible.

don't get me wrong, i don't enjoy the trepidation and wondering and shit like that which comes with having a gf
but i do think it's worth it, i am an unabashed romantic

maks
04-03-2013, 10:11 PM
don't get me wrong, i don't enjoy the trepidation and wondering and shit like that which comes with having a gf
but i do think it's worth it, i am an unabashed romantic

There's nothing wrong with that (for you) but maybe she doesn't need to be your girlfriend tomorrow is all I'm saying maybe let it develop on its own don't say anything more committal than 'I want to see you again'

always stevey
04-03-2013, 10:14 PM
When you're with someone then you just are. Usually how it happens with me any, the relationship is never really
discussed.

blumpkin blownuts
04-03-2013, 10:15 PM
and i've never liked getting serious quickly, this is the first time i've made out on a first date, usually i think that's kinda low-class but it felt so right. i just don't want her to get the idea that i'm easy because i have all these abnormal hang-ups about sex and she's going to be waiting at least a month before getting into my pants.

i felt so free after rehab and no longer spending every moment thinknig about a drug.. so i have some qualms about spending every waking moment thinking about a woman. at least a drug can't get annoyed or moody or get its feelings hurt

blumpkin blownuts
04-03-2013, 10:16 PM
There's nothing wrong with that (for you) but maybe she doesn't need to be your girlfriend tomorrow is all I'm saying maybe let it develop on its own don't say anything more committal than 'I want to see you again'

yeah that's where i left it, "i enjoyed your company tonight and can't wait to see you again" it's already obvious we're going to pair up but i've learned not to make expectations so if something crazy happens, well i still have binders full of women i'm on good terms with

blumpkin blownuts
04-03-2013, 10:18 PM
When you're with someone then you just are. Usually how it happens with me any, the relationship is never really
discussed.

yeah that's the right way to be. i'm not a fan of labels either, they turn everything into a mess
in my experience, if the question "so what are we?" comes up then chances are the answer is going to be "not even friends" in the near future

the president of sex
04-03-2013, 10:20 PM
i was hoping this would be another naked gulducat thread

blumpkin blownuts
04-03-2013, 10:21 PM
nope it's a thread about a guy who hates relationships and another guy with few opportunities for relationships discussing feelings

Autistic Spectrum
04-03-2013, 10:26 PM
mtic get that girl to take more naked pics

maks
04-03-2013, 10:38 PM
yeah that's where i left it, "i enjoyed your company tonight and can't wait to see you again" it's already obvious we're going to pair up but i've learned not to make expectations so if something crazy happens, well i still have binders full of women i'm on good terms with

yeah that's a pretty good attitude, best of luck

blumpkin blownuts
04-03-2013, 10:39 PM
thanks and same to ya

maks
04-03-2013, 10:50 PM
Lets go on a double date and then stab each other in the necks