PDA

View Full Version : Sticky: REAL TALK: anyone play or want to play scarlet blade?

steveyos
04-04-2013, 06:25 PM
SteveyGoBang (sentinel class, so keep that in mind if you want to bring variety to the table but if we're all sentienls we're still gonna kick major ass)

free knights

valkyrie server

screenshots at http://thelegendaryfjscrew.com/thread-64.html

this game rules because in the quest window you just click on an npc or monster or location and your character automatically rides their motorcycle there, it might be mouse and keybaord but it's even less painful to play than games with controller I barely touch my computer at all this is the perfect game for me I can do pushups while my character's going ot the next location

but it's basically WoW if WoW wasn't a fucking stupid terrible game, but it's -still- basically WoW you just spam 1234567890 but WoW didn't make this sytem up it had a long line of terrible games before and after it, but this one is the best but it's still terrible but it's the best terrible one

I made a guild and will be upgrading it and putting money and equipment in there for you all

steveyos
04-04-2013, 06:26 PM
MAKE SURE YOU JOIN THE RIGHT SERVER AND FREE KNIGHTS

steveyos
04-05-2013, 12:43 PM
I'm level 23 catch up before I beat the game yall let's do this

rootbeer
04-05-2013, 01:16 PM
play path of exile you casual

rootbeer
04-05-2013, 01:19 PM
this game is fucking awesome
http://www.pathofexile.com/
its so hardcore barry rage quit after two characters

steveyos
04-05-2013, 01:30 PM
I'm not into top-down camera games I need it to be as close to real life as possible with 3d close up action because I hate video games and wish I was just killing niggers irl

quite honestly I'm probably gonna quit this game any day now and have literally just arma 3 and miasmata installed on my computer

steveyos
04-05-2013, 01:31 PM
miasmata is probably my favorite game just because it's literally nothing more than stumbling around in the woods on hella drugs

steveyos
04-05-2013, 01:31 PM
and the goal of the game is to make more drugs and stumble around the woods a lot

steveyos
04-05-2013, 01:33 PM
like I said though I'm enjoying scarlet blade simply because I can just click on the quest window and my character goes to the location for me so I can play the game while exercising

but god damn it sucks playing solo I am gonna die of boredom

rootbeer
04-05-2013, 01:55 PM
I'm not into top-down camera games I need it to be as close to real life as possible with 3d close up action because I hate video games and wish I was just killing niggers irl

quite honestly I'm probably gonna quit this game any day now and have literally just arma 3 and miasmata installed on my computer
if you get arma 3 you should ask ruby to be in his videos. he is starting a youtube channel or something.

steveyos
04-05-2013, 01:59 PM
I know I talk to ruby pretty much every day I"m gonna be in the vids soon, I already got arma 3 I can drift heavy armored vehicles across hundreds of acres of forest it's pretty amazing to watch and it's not so much skill as it is luck I can go full speed without crashing while driving through anywhere on the map

steveyos
04-05-2013, 02:00 PM
it's a matter of me wanting to sit there and play a video game that's what we're waiting on

rootbeer
04-05-2013, 02:00 PM
meanwhile i am ahving the most hardcore gaming experience known to man

steveyos
04-05-2013, 02:03 PM
and I'm exercising while barely playing a casual WoW clone