PDA

View Full Version : OK SHUT THE FUCK UP

steveyos
04-04-2013, 07:05 PM
GOD DAMMIT I'M MISSING WRESTLING BYE

steveyos
04-04-2013, 07:07 PM
THIS IS HOW YOU DO IT LISA THIS IS HOW YOU REAZLIE YOU'RE NOT BRINGING ANYTHING GOOD TO THE TABLE AND NEED TO STOP POSTING FOR THE NIGHT IT'S VERY EASY ONCE YOU GET THE HANG OF IT WATCH THIS IS HOW I DO IT

I MAKE AMAZING POSTS THEN AS MY POSTS STOP GETTING AMAZING I REALIZE THIS AND I LOG OUT

NOW GRANTED IF YOU DID THE SAME YOU WOUDLN'T EVER POST

EMAIL ME OR PM ME I WANT TO TALK TO YOU

I WANT TO TALK TO GULDCAT TOO SHE'S A PRETTY LADY I WANT TO BE FRIENDS WITH A BABE SO BAD I LOST ALL MY BABE FRIENDS I DON'T HAVE A SINGLE ONE LEFT AN DIT'S KILLING ME I CAN'T SURVIVE WITHOUT BABES IN MY LIFE

steveyos
04-04-2013, 07:09 PM
vince is definitely racist which is why I wouldn't ever join wwf I would never get to be champion

well not to mention wwf is the worst thing ever in history now holy shit five moves of doom anyone

I'm joining ring of honor in a couple years I'll be the best wrestler by a tiny bit but the best on the mic by a long shot

steveyos
04-04-2013, 07:11 PM
I don't watch bitches, I don't want to talk to bad female posters, I don't want to talk to any bad posters

I actually don't even care about any of this, I don't even care, I can't care, all thsi is meaningless

I just make these weird posts because I don't care, I have nothing to say but I want to say so much just because it's funny the reactions I get, becuase that's the only way to get any funny from this forum

like this watch this, shgioadoisadoi 2h438th283t238t2h ddeeeeeee deeaaaaaaaa uhhhhhh monkies, oh oh oh oh watch out that lighter is gonna blow up if you keep looking at it that way

I really am teh only person who can make posts like this and have them be readable you may happen to notice no matter how many thousands of words my posts are never do I mention pop culture I'm always 100% original and that is why I'm the mother fucking god of posting and life

steveyos
04-04-2013, 07:12 PM
how's that cody see how I change the subject a million times but never go anywhere with my posts you could learn a thing or two or 2835823582358325 from me

maks
04-04-2013, 07:13 PM
Never seen any of these supposed amazing stevey postsmainly he just bitches about how everyone is bitching about something

steveyos
04-04-2013, 07:14 PM
what am I doing when I make these crazy posts, can you believe I"m just laying back on my bob-o-pedic thread with no expression on my face no smiling no laughign I barely mnow what's going on cause I'm on weed and vicodin and spinach I really want to log out but I can't , and that is the same problem lisa has, I can understand her mental handicaps I would be exactly like her if I wasn't me that is why I can't be so mean to her at least I couldn' tuntil I realized what a terrible person she actually is

see how I brought it back to lisa

now I'm gonna talk about how I"m seeing spots on my tv, and then I'm gonna think to myself I"m fucking seeing spots time to turn this shit off

steveyos
04-04-2013, 07:14 PM
Never seen any of these supposed amazing stevey postsmainly he just bitches about how everyone is bitching about something

stop bitching

steveyos
04-04-2013, 07:15 PM
that's your problem marks you don't get it, you're worse than cody he coulda started off right away with a 0replies and said somethign about sporks but even cody isn't 24/7 terrible like you

rootbeer
04-04-2013, 07:16 PM
fjs wins again

steveyos
now you see what you did you got everyone riled up with your bitching, you wonder why I complain

I"m gonna play scarlet blade on my smaller monitor because this big tv is hooked up to my cable box I wish I could hook my cable box up to my monitor I'm sure I could I know I could but I don't even actually care I just wanted to type that

when will you people figure out there's no way someone could say the shit I say and be seirous, I'm dead serious I'm gonna murder you all

steveyos
fjs wins again

you better eventually post now that I'm not ever deleting it again

rootbeer
04-04-2013, 07:19 PM
fjs wins again.

jon
04-04-2013, 07:21 PM

still have my adblock+ rules set to remove the "this message is hidden" div that says who it is on your ignore list that posted

Lisa Claus
04-04-2013, 07:26 PM
I actually joined his forum

and he was pretty much instantly a fuckwit

so I don't bother posting there again

maks
04-04-2013, 07:27 PM
that's your problem marks you don't get it, you're worse than cody he coulda started off right away with a 0replies and said somethign about sporks but even cody isn't 24/7 terrible like you

no my problem is I refused to post at fjs when you begged me to and made fun of your spork expulsion and now you cry every time you see me

Camoron
04-04-2013, 09:36 PM
i will be WWE champion while stevey is languishing as a curtain jerker for RoH liftin dem 10 pound dumbbells

always stevey
04-04-2013, 09:44 PM
:lizard: bitches are easy you should go back to that forum

All of a sudden I sense resentment from you towards me. :(

always stevey
04-04-2013, 09:47 PM
i dont even know who you are why would i resent you?

Do not lie to me. I've got a C-Finder.

always stevey
04-04-2013, 09:49 PM
Stop being a parrot! For god sakes!

Camoron
04-04-2013, 09:50 PM
lol my mom was talking about trying DDP yoga now, she didnt even know who DDP was but she saw some video of some fat cripple who did DDP yoga on the TV and got in shape and walked again, praise jesus.

always stevey
04-04-2013, 09:51 PM
lol my mom was talking about trying DDP yoga now, she didnt even know who DDP was but she saw some video of some fat cripple who did DDP yoga on the TV and got in shape and walked again, praise jesus.

I prefer to do sweat lodge yoda with fat bitches so I feel more secure about myself.

maks
04-04-2013, 09:59 PM
still have my adblock+ rules set to remove the "this message is hidden" div that says who it is on your ignore list that posted

I tried that for a while but if I don't know they posted it makes it harder to follow the thread when other people keep talking to them

Howard Dean
04-04-2013, 10:02 PM
>wrestling

always stevey
04-05-2013, 03:16 AM
Any backrubs ITT?

steveyos
04-05-2013, 06:28 AM
please note itt lisa considers me a fuckwit for letting her post at my forum where I would delete all mean posts about her

I mean what the fuck for real

internutt
04-05-2013, 06:47 AM
getting stoned and watching wrestling is something transcendent

steveyos
04-05-2013, 07:10 AM
getting stoned and watching wrestling is something transcendent

the only way to enjoy modern day wwe is to 1. be annilahted and 2. watch something else at the same time

Camoron
04-05-2013, 07:14 AM
im watching it wihle posting on this forum

Camoron
04-05-2013, 07:20 AM
vince mcmahon is on twitter now, i wonder what this means for @CrankyVince

steveyos
04-05-2013, 07:59 AM
ugh twitter and wwe come on cam

Camoron
04-05-2013, 09:01 AM
if you never read CrankyVince on twitter you should

Camoron
04-05-2013, 09:02 AM
its a parody account and vince mcmahon got so mad about it he tried to have it shut down

apparently it was posting about things that only internal WWE staff could have known so the speculation was that the account was run by someone in creative

Camoron
04-05-2013, 09:05 AM
i still cant tell the bellas apart even though one of them got a boob job