PDA

View Full Version : some how my friend hta goes to uni got me an invite to a uni student whos dad is a multi miliojntair

timmy
03-02-2012, 06:43 AM
he convincede me to lie that i got to uni and i used my knowlecge of networking to trick people into thinking so i almost got laid with a rich girl i mean wow there was 100% free drinks anythign you could think of the birthday boy who is rich as fuck said he was upset that my friend didnt introduce me at uni(i dont even go there lol) sooner and he thinks i am really cool he is a cool guy w/e but a main thing i leanred is that i am really drunk and that any one of any social or economic status can be cool or a fag it doesnt matter you can be a fagg even if your rich or poor OB IS A FAG im living a double life

timmy
03-02-2012, 06:43 AM
i am drunk off a multimiliojnaire's son's 10 thousand dollar tab so drunk i feel god man

timmy
03-02-2012, 06:48 AM
i told my friend im living a lie and he laughed seruioysly some rich guy thought i am smart(which i ss tupid) i some how made him thhink i am smtart by informing him of the poorly conducted experiement on mairijuana and how it doesnt really damage your brain cells and that its only alcohol that does that RICH PEOPLE FALSELY BELIEVE IM SMART MY LIFE IS BETTER THNA YOURS

rootbeer
03-02-2012, 07:34 AM
wat

timmy
03-02-2012, 12:30 PM
i have a headache fit for a king
also i keep laughing at the idea that all these preppy students from rich families think a chicken farmer goes to uni

maks
03-02-2012, 12:33 PM
you could have gone to college if you hadn't dropped out of high school, it's not like you need to be a genius fucking stompleb is a college graduate and he's a retard

timmy
03-02-2012, 12:36 PM
its too late now the only option is to lie to rich smart people to fit in

maks
03-02-2012, 12:37 PM
My wife was doing the OL college thing, and in some classes she had to read the essays other students wrote and comment on them. I read some and I was like, wow, this person could fuck up a job as a walmart greeter.

ob claims to be a college graduate too

its too late now the only option is to lie to rich smart people to fit in

yeah don't fuck up this networking thing maybe you can get a job as an L1 helpdesk tech