he's adorable

mrs. hyde
04-06-2013, 10:40 PM
I <3 Flagles

he's adorable

explain, i am truly curious

macpro
04-06-2013, 10:41 PM
tim needs a father figure. a gay father figure.

Lisa Claus
04-06-2013, 10:44 PM
explain, i am truly curiousnothing to explain

he's my friend, I think he's gorgeous and he's actually a decent person

I also find him very funny

timmy
04-06-2013, 10:44 PM
marco needs a dick, a dick in his ass

macpro
04-06-2013, 10:45 PM
marco needs a dick, a dick in his ass

your dick would do fine.

Autistic Spectrum
she has a thing for 68 year old aspies with boundry issues, HE'S SO WACKY,!!!!

mrs. hyde
nothing to explain

he's my friend, I think he's gorgeous and he's actually a decent person

I also find him very funnywhy is it funny that he baits ppl to get their info?
is he truly cute? have you seen him?
a decent person wouldn't PI chase IMO>

Autistic Spectrum
04-06-2013, 10:46 PM
i mean he's a huge fag, but lisa is an exllecent judge of chartther just look at the people she surrodes her self irl with

mrs. hyde
04-06-2013, 10:48 PM
i mean he's a huge fag, but lisa is an exllecent judge of chartther just look at the people she surrodes her self irl with

I don't know who she surrounds herself with..

Autistic Spectrum
04-06-2013, 10:49 PM
meth heads mostly, and snails

Lisa Claus
04-06-2013, 10:51 PM
why is it funny that he baits ppl to get their info?
is he truly cute? have you seen him?
a decent person wouldn't PI chase IMO>He's cute for an old guy

He's autistic

he posts rather benign stuff and it sends people bonkers, I like watching him posting something that really isn't a big deal and people spazzing about it

meanwhile other fucking losers ACTUALLY post people's PI such as cody and maks and others

these are the same people who run around spazzing about Flag and his benign, cute and funny posts

Autistic Spectrum
04-06-2013, 10:53 PM
he's stalked numerous people irl, from this fourm, harrasing them etc, you brought him here, he's your glooum and you unleash him the second anyone dares upset you, it's like the gayest thing i have ever seen on the interent, and the interent is super fucking gay

Autistic Spectrum
04-06-2013, 10:54 PM
i think he showed up at stevey's front door or something wearing nothing but an adult diaper, rang the bell SCREAMED PWNNNNNNNNT in stevey's mom's face and ran away,

Autistic Spectrum
04-06-2013, 10:55 PM
camps/herepturim this thread

mrs. hyde
04-06-2013, 10:56 PM
He's cute for an old guy

He's autistic

he posts rather benign stuff and it sends people bonkers, I like watching him posting something that really isn't a big deal and people spazzing about it

meanwhile other fucking losers ACTUALLY post people's PI such as cody and maks and others

these are the same people who run around spazzing about Flag and his benign, cute and funny posts

by adding hacks to pm's he is invading the privacy of others, you think that is funny?

Autistic Spectrum
04-06-2013, 10:58 PM
he has your ip mrs hyde prepare your 5th grade english teacher/ your work and your 3rd cousin that they will be contacted and mumbled at,

mrs. hyde
04-06-2013, 10:59 PM
he has your ip mrs hyde prepare your 5th grade english teacher/ your work and your 3rd cousin that they will be contacted and mumbled at,

oh i know he does he sent it to me in a pm i really don't care an ip is nothing.. i just don't understand the point of it..

Autistic Spectrum
04-06-2013, 11:01 PM
he;s googling the fuck out of you right now, he has to know who you are, what you eat for breakfast, the bus your daughter takes to school he has to know, he has to find all of this out and copy and paste it, or his old man head will explode,,,

juji
04-06-2013, 11:06 PM
http://rubycalaber.com/forums/showthread.php?7157-classic-unfunny-poster-barry (http://tinyurl.com/cb658rz)

mrs. hyde
04-06-2013, 11:07 PM
he;s googling the fuck out of you right now, he has to know who you are, what you eat for breakfast, the bus your daughter takes to school he has to know, he has to find all of this out and copy and paste it, or his old man head will explode,,,

but see, i don't give a fuck! i will tell him if he asks..

Lisa Claus
04-06-2013, 11:50 PM
he's stalked numerous people irl, from this fourm, harrasing them etc, you brought him here, he's your glooum and you unleash him the second anyone dares upset you, it's like the gayest thing i have ever seen on the interent, and the interent is super fucking gayno I was around the traps (forums) and all I heard was "Flag this and Flag that" and posting his PI, people literally posting about him all the time, and I asked "Who is Flag?" and they said, "he is banned" and I thought it was pretty fucking lame to sit there posting about some guy all the time who you have banned, and then when I came here I had heard he posts here and I asked Ruby and ruby said I could Flag in the herpe section and I did and I fell in love with him

Lisa Claus
04-06-2013, 11:51 PM
by adding hacks to pm's he is invading the privacy of others, you think that is funny?um yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeah

he doesn't do that

Lisa Claus
04-06-2013, 11:53 PM
I tell you what though

if you are going to sit here posting about Flag all day don;t fucking chuck a spazz when he posts that you are his "biZZZtch" or whatever

sex with dead people
04-06-2013, 11:55 PM
by adding hacks to pm's he is invading the privacy of others, you think that is funny?

If you can't tell by now, she's literally insane

always stevey
04-07-2013, 01:15 AM
Lisa basically lies for the sake of arguing and nothing more. Flag has sent me all kinds of IP loggers via pm and visitor
messaging and he has the IP's of other posters here. Anything she says is a contradiction of what actually goes on.