PDA

View Full Version : I think Plug Drugs is right

Lisa Claus
04-08-2013, 08:41 AM
I need a nice nerd.... or I think like I've thought for a while, a kind older man.
Not a hot guy, but someone who adores me who I could really care about. I don't know where I could find someone, it's not really like I have any interests or hobbies, I don't really want to do any online dating sites, I mean that's just all sex and I don't really want to go to the pub, that's just drunk sluttery. I want to meet someone organically but I just don't know where or how. I'd like to study more but there's only so many degrees you can get government placement for and I've already done two degrees on that when really you're only meant to be able to get one, I just kind of got in the second one because I had good marks and they wanted teachers so much that I was allowed to get a government place again. I was really good at study if I was given a bit of lee way with when I had to hand things in, and they always gave me that lee way because when I did get the work done when I could well I'm actually meant to be really smart (big IQ just emotionally crippled) I did really good work and got really good marks. If I could I'd study forever but after 2 government placements I'd probably have to pay for any more study, unless I got a scholarship but I'm not young anymore, already got 2 degrees and they probably look more for someone young who would be able to make a career out of it at the end, not someone who just wants to do more study simply for it's own sake.

Yeah but I'm crapping on, someone kind and honest who I could love and I might be able to be happy, the cruel twist being that some like Plug Drugs, well I'd be so lucky, lucky for him I'm on the other side of the planet but that in a cruel way is also a good thing for him, he's so young and at some point someone younger than me that he could have a life with would be better for him than some dark and depressed woman my age who would probably just suck the life out of him, not that I wouldn't love him, I would, but it would be selfish when he should just be being a young guy enjoying life.

But someone kind, I'd do anything for someone like that.

I probably need to get away from this forum, it's not a nice place, I vent some frustrations here but I'm not sure this is good for me or this forum yet here I am typing my a bunch of stuff that will result in a barrage of abuse from some shit people. For as long as I will stay here I think my ignore list would need to grow and as it's usually shit people posting shit at me and about me who end up making my topics pages long I would be posting to myself with a sea of ignored posts that followed. There are some decent people but I pretty much just get flooded with shit from shit people. I don't know how I will get out of here but I hope I recover enough again to be able to have something else in my day to do and a healthier way to express myself. I need more time before I try and find a life again but I need to find something else other than this to do. I'm not sure how much fun this forum is for me anymore or even if it ever was fun, it's just been something I do and maybe getting away from this is a step I need to make.

I'll start trying now. Am probably going to look like you can't help watching a disaster but this whole place needs a change too and lisanet is probably not a good thing for anyone

So here's the deal, I'll try and get a life and some of you, well, you need to try and get a life too.

Bye. Again. Make this easier and skip making posts about me and maybe I can just go in peace and you can post some gifs instead.

Autistic Spectrum
04-08-2013, 08:43 AM
hi lisa

steveyos
04-08-2013, 08:44 AM
would you shut the fuck up

Autistic Spectrum
sup lisa, how's it going, good i hope

steveyos
m0nde we got about a million new letters for lisa.txt

steveyos
04-08-2013, 08:45 AM
hope I can access lisa.txt when I get stranded on a deserted island and I hope I can plug my nexus 7 in to charge

Autistic Spectrum
04-08-2013, 08:47 AM
LISA JUST READ THAT ENTIRE THING, and the thing of it is, your damaged goods you should just give up trying to live a normal happy life and become a carny, or a roadie for icp

Autistic Spectrum
04-08-2013, 08:49 AM
teh dark carnviel is calling you lisa, are you man enough to awnser the call

maks
04-08-2013, 10:27 AM
I didn't read any of it, didn't even click view post, but if plug drugs said that you and him should leave here forever then I totally agree.

sex with dead people
04-08-2013, 10:28 AM
Unless he told you that you're a stupid bitch and need to kill yourself, you shouldn't believe a word he says.

Autistic Spectrum
04-08-2013, 11:23 AM
i chased lisa off last night after i made her take a long hard look at her life, the green rep starts here gents

sex with dead people
04-08-2013, 11:55 AM
Hope plug drugs comes back and posts a link to her obituary one day.

sex with dead people
04-08-2013, 12:04 PM
I could retire from posting forever if she died irl

steveyos
04-08-2013, 12:31 PM
i chased lisa off last night after i made her take a long hard look at her life, the green rep starts here gents

the same thing works with flag to an extent but he's actually insane where lisa is just highly chemically unbalanced

steveyos
04-08-2013, 12:32 PM
both of them can't handle kindness

steveyos
04-08-2013, 12:33 PM
hell flag cant handle any emotions at all it just proves he can't control what he's doing and needs help

sex with dead people
04-08-2013, 12:54 PM
I bet flag captures pets around his neighborhood to torture and kill them and then sends the owners pictures of them with stuff like "moi kkkkild yurr dawggy muhahahahahahhha" and shit like that

rootbeer
04-08-2013, 12:55 PM
I need a nice nerd.... or I think like I've thought for a while, a kind older man.
Not a hot guy, but someone who adores me who I could really care about. I don't know where I could find someone, it's not really like I have any interests or hobbies, I don't really want to do any online dating sites, I mean that's just all sex and I don't really want to go to the pub, that's just drunk sluttery. I want to meet someone organically but I just don't know where or how. I'd like to study more but there's only so many degrees you can get government placement for and I've already done two degrees on that when really you're only meant to be able to get one, I just kind of got in the second one because I had good marks and they wanted teachers so much that I was allowed to get a government place again. I was really good at study if I was given a bit of lee way with when I had to hand things in, and they always gave me that lee way because when I did get the work done when I could well I'm actually meant to be really smart (big IQ just emotionally crippled) I did really good work and got really good marks. If I could I'd study forever but after 2 government placements I'd probably have to pay for any more study, unless I got a scholarship but I'm not young anymore, already got 2 degrees and they probably look more for someone young who would be able to make a career out of it at the end, not someone who just wants to do more study simply for it's own sake.

Yeah but I'm crapping on, someone kind and honest who I could love and I might be able to be happy, the cruel twist being that some like Plug Drugs, well I'd be so lucky, lucky for him I'm on the other side of the planet but that in a cruel way is also a good thing for him, he's so young and at some point someone younger than me that he could have a life with would be better for him than some dark and depressed woman my age who would probably just suck the life out of him, not that I wouldn't love him, I would, but it would be selfish when he should just be being a young guy enjoying life.

I probably need to get away from this forum, it's not a nice place, I vent some frustrations here but I'm not sure this is good for me or this forum yet here I am typing my a bunch of stuff that will result in a barrage of abuse from some shit people. For as long as I will stay here I think my ignore list would need to grow and as it's usually shit people posting shit at me and about me who end up making my topics pages long I would be posting to myself with a sea of ignored posts that followed. There are some decent people but I pretty much just get flooded with shit from shit people. I don't know how I will get out of here but I hope I recover enough again to be able to have something else in my day to do and a healthier way to express myself. I need more time before I try and find a life again but I need to find something else other than this to do. I'm not sure how much fun this forum is for me anymore or even if it ever was fun, it's just been something I do and maybe getting away from this is a step I need to make.

I'll start trying now. Am probably going to look like you can't help watching a disaster but this whole place needs a change too and lisanet is probably not a good thing for anyone

So here's the deal, I'll try and get a life and some of you, well, you need to try and get a life too.

Bye. Again. Make this easier and skip making posts about me and maybe I can just go in peace and you can post some gifs instead.

Autistic Spectrum
04-08-2013, 04:37 PM
I probably need to get away from this forum, it's not a nice place, I vent some frustrations here but I'm not sure this is good for me or this forum yet here I am typing my a bunch of stuff that will result in a barrage of abuse from some shit people

is that a shout out to me i name searched the shit out of myself and that's the closest i got

Dustin
04-08-2013, 04:39 PM
hey lisa no one gives a fuck how have you not gotten this yet

Autistic Spectrum
04-08-2013, 04:42 PM
i do :(

steveyos
04-08-2013, 05:09 PM
I bet flag captures pets around his neighborhood to torture and kill them and then sends the owners pictures of them with stuff like "moi kkkkild yurr dawggy muhahahahahahhha" and shit like that

too much direct interaction with another living creature

ascii_genitals
04-08-2013, 05:21 PM
is this an honest post

ascii_genitals
04-08-2013, 05:21 PM
oh btw where did OB go

Autistic Spectrum
04-08-2013, 05:22 PM
i;ll jump on msn and try to get her to come back, is everyone sorry for any and all means things said to and about lisa, i need to know that before i start chatting with her,

steveyos
04-08-2013, 05:41 PM
hopefully getting therapy

Autistic Spectrum
04-08-2013, 05:43 PM
ob got lizard patrolled, the herpttuarim is no place for a piece of ass like ob, she could not hack it

steveyos
04-08-2013, 05:44 PM
piece of ass lmao

steveyos
04-08-2013, 05:45 PM
his hunky manly chunks, his chunks his chunks his chunks

steveyos
04-08-2013, 05:45 PM
he's got me repppppinnnnn

blumpkin blownuts
04-08-2013, 05:49 PM
it's not really like I have any interests or hobbies

yes you do

I don't really want to do any online dating sites, I mean that's just all sex

no it's not
i met a nice girl who i didn't even kiss after 4 dates
then i met an even nicer girl who was willing to wait nearly a whole week before pinning me to her bed
in my profile i used that awful pic of me in the robe and i just acted like myself

the point is everyone is online, so there are all types on dating sites and trying to make sweeping generalizations will only cost you opportunities to meet awesome people... you can too, all you have to do is put up a gigantic front that you have a normal past and a bright future and you're only slightly crazy instead of full of personality disorders

Autistic Spectrum
04-08-2013, 05:50 PM
how blue are your balls

Autistic Spectrum
04-08-2013, 05:54 PM
if my dick is not in the girl 10 mins after meeting her, welp she's getting the surprise sexor, rape her till her eyes pop out of the sockets, then i rape her fucking face, dick teasing bitches

blumpkin blownuts
04-08-2013, 05:57 PM
how blue are your balls

they weren't that blue over the first girl, the chemistry just isn't there and wouldn't develop
i let the second girl drain my balls after we both let on that we wanted to become exclusive

steveyos
04-08-2013, 05:58 PM
shut the fuck up matt and post at fjs

blumpkin blownuts
04-08-2013, 05:59 PM
if my dick is not in the girl 10 mins after meeting her, welp she's getting the surprise sexor, rape her till her eyes pop out of the sockets, then i rape her fucking face, dick teasing bitches

i like to wait because i want it to be special because i'm basically a total faggot who simply likes vaginas instead of dicks
so in 9/10 of my relationships i'm the one who does the teasing

steveyos
04-08-2013, 06:00 PM
I thought my battery was gonna die a lot faster but I don't wanna get off my bob o pedic anyway cause I did over 250 pushups and jogged and walked and over 1000 weights and I'm not even joking I noticed the only place I hurt now is this deep scar going across my stomach a surgeon fucked up when I was two weeks or months old with pyloric stenosis besides that I could jogged a lot

Autistic Spectrum
04-08-2013, 06:00 PM
i would bang this bitch so fucking hard
http://25.media.tumblr.com/bf382c930a6575807fa857043380a9b4/tumblr_mk4jvgOWxA1r6m2leo1_500.jpg

steveyos
04-08-2013, 06:02 PM
I can literally sprint 50 yards and only have to stop cause it feels like this scar is ripping open on the inside

steveyos
04-08-2013, 06:03 PM
by stop I mean walk at a very fast pace about a mile then sprint again

lnopia the great
04-08-2013, 06:19 PM
i dont even remember what thread this is

lnopia the great
04-08-2013, 06:21 PM
theres a girl on my soccer team that i have a crush on :3

lnopia the great
04-08-2013, 06:22 PM
steveyos can sprint for 50 fries then has to stop to eat them all

Autistic Spectrum
04-08-2013, 06:22 PM
rape the shit outta her, she will never see it coming

steveyos
04-08-2013, 06:30 PM
I'm in better shape than lnopia and he can't handle it, I'm gonna fuck that girl on his wait lmfao he plays co-ed soccer hahahahahahha he plays soccer

Dustin
04-08-2013, 06:35 PM
dp paid for the rest of her medical procedures as long as he got to keep the dick

stalker virus
04-08-2013, 06:35 PM
wowowowo dustin is bringing edgy material to the table

Autistic Spectrum
04-08-2013, 06:36 PM
http://i.imgur.com/fTEyX3R.gif

sex with dead people
04-08-2013, 06:44 PM
see ya at 2fjs?

rootbeer
04-08-2013, 06:46 PM
is this an honest post

posting here after breaking up with jon eh?
:badone:

Autistic Spectrum
04-08-2013, 06:46 PM
please make a 2fjs.com ad out of this picture

have it say

sick of cody and marks circle jerk rep bullshit?

cu@2fjs.com

http://i.imgur.com/GJ84NPb.jpg

rootbeer
04-08-2013, 06:47 PM
i would bang this bitch so fucking hard
http://25.media.tumblr.com/bf382c930a6575807fa857043380a9b4/tumblr_mk4jvgOWxA1r6m2leo1_500.jpg

I need feminism, because my girlfriend will not stop pegging me in the ass for posting at rubynet.

rootbeer
04-08-2013, 06:49 PM

wowowowoww

StompleB
04-08-2013, 06:49 PM
J0Xd6-01ctE

Wendy <3
11-22-2016, 10:06 PM

Battery Bits
11-23-2016, 12:45 AM
Yep and I got one of the kindest guys ever on the hook. Who have you got josh? Oh that's right no-one and no option at all of ever being able to chose what kind of person you want. You're just forever alone.

Wendy <3
11-23-2016, 12:28 PM
Every single time you fall in love with one of these virgin junkies you say the same exact shit then later claim they're the worst person on earth

maks
11-23-2016, 01:11 PM
I probably need to get away from this forum

maks
11-23-2016, 01:11 PM
Every single time you fall in love with one of these virgin junkies you say the same exact shit then later claim they're the worst person on earth

Battery Bits
11-23-2016, 06:36 PM
I've never been in love with plug drugs you try-hard retard.

Wendy <3
11-23-2016, 10:06 PM
You posted about how you loved him and rootbeer repeatedly

Battery Bits
11-23-2016, 10:44 PM
I did not post about loving plug drugs you sad lonely loser.

Wendy <3
11-23-2016, 10:58 PM
http://www.rubycalaber.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5559&p=128448&viewfull=1#post128448

Wendy <3
11-23-2016, 11:04 PM
http://www.rubycalaber.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7150&p=165383&viewfull=1#post165383

Wendy <3
11-23-2016, 11:06 PM
This crazy bitch has no grasp on reality any longer

Battery Bits
11-23-2016, 11:08 PM
Everyone knows I tried to be plug drugs friend until he started spazzing and thought he was in love with me you no-life retard, get a life.

No-one ever is going to want to be with you, do you have any idea how many guys have been love with me and how many marriage proposals I've had? More than I can count.

Wendy <3
11-23-2016, 11:12 PM
Nice spin on getting proved wrong yet again you lying sack of welfare shit