PDA

View Full Version : rubykins

Lisa Battery
05-26-2016, 06:51 AM
ok I gave you 6969 rep (even though I gave you rep a year ago and someone else took it away so its not my problem) since I need people on my side against marks uprising

Lisa Battery
05-26-2016, 07:04 AM
sorry m8 I just crossed the rubycon

m0nde
05-26-2016, 07:16 AM
lol, i guess i can take this off my field of ignorance now

Lisa Battery
05-26-2016, 07:22 AM
the powers that be are getting desperate, it won't be long now

Battery Bits
05-26-2016, 07:58 AM
I told him exactly what was going on and that I was going to give maks my account if he kept ignoring me, which he did, so I gave the account to maks, exactly as I said I was going to do, then one hour after that he fixes my rep.

Deso has been a total fuckhead, ruby ignores me anyway and you 3 are fucking losers, like seriously, if someone cannot acertain for themselves what utter losers monde and jazz are then they are god damn fucking stupid and cody level losers. Maks is not really in that class but as I ALWAYS said from day one, you should always do the opposite of what maks wants.

If anyone, at any point ever, ever sided with losers like this over me then there is seriously something wrong with you and it's actually pretty fucking obvious unless you are cody level loser.

I will not be using this account either as this is Donny's but you know I had a paragraph or two to say about this cock up.

-Lisa.

INTJ so I've always been right you morons.

m0nde
05-26-2016, 08:07 AM
lol, rep

Battery Bits
05-26-2016, 08:13 AM
Would have been more than happy to kick these retards in the skull and give some actual life back to this forum and bring back some actually good people with me but this is kind of what you chose, you chose these 3 fucking no-life losers and pushed out me and everyone else. This was so freaking obvious but I kept saying to potatos "look, the sky is blue." and the potatos sat in the cow shit and said "no it's not, show me your vagina." I cannot work with these vegetables.

Battery Bits
05-26-2016, 08:14 AM
Welp.

Have fun with that.

Desolation
05-26-2016, 08:17 AM
lisa please come back i miss you so bad i miss masturbating to you

Desolation
05-26-2016, 08:18 AM
i'm sorry i was a fuckhead please you are so beautiful and i miss you so much ,_, i want you back in my life we can still make our friendship/relationship work!!

m0nde
05-26-2016, 08:33 AM
I kept saying to potatos "look, the sky is blue." and the potatos sat in the cow shit and said "no it's not, show me your vagina." I cannot work with these vegetables.classic lisa.txt fodder

Battery Bits
05-26-2016, 08:38 AM
i'm sorry i was a fuckhead please you are so beautiful and i miss you so much ,_, i want you back in my life we can still make our friendship/relationship work!!

You've been a total fuckhead to me for some time now and I never did anything to you to deserve it. Furthermore all this going on in the forum right now stems from stuff you have done. Not that you are responsible for the actions of these idiots but pandering to maks (not necessarily by you) has caused this, doing the opposite if what maks wants is a sure guide of doing the right thing. You've also kind of rolled around with and bought into retard level utter crap from m0nde and jazz but when it comes to you and me I don't like fuckheads Deso so if you're a fuckhead what do you think I will think of you? Have a guess.

For me to come back now first if all I would need to not think you are a total fuckhead, then I would need ruby not to blatently ignore me because I always liked ruby and there is not much point posting in this forum if the owner fucking hates me for whatever reason (don't know why) and then I would need to make a new account, for which I would need to create a new e-mail for, then I would need my rep deal restored so that these no-life fucking losers don't spend all day rep boosting and just annoying the fuck out of me, like get your fucking nise out of ass monde and jazz you fucking losers, no-one cool or good likes you just fuck off and I am SO not even slightly as interested in you as you are with me. Then finally I would need you not to be a fuckhead and to leave my posts and stuff alone and just cut the crap. See all this is a HUGE fucking effort, effort I might add would have been avoided if in the firt place you weren't such a dick and in the second place if you or ruby listened to me even ONCE over the past week.

I don't have the will for all that right now. Maybe if ruby ever talks to me again I will find the effort to make an account but I'm pretty mad at you Deso.

juji
05-26-2016, 08:42 AM
I dont know if is zipperhead or just Lisa

Desolation
05-26-2016, 08:50 AM
your pms are blocked on this account and your other account is locked out so i'll write it here:

i think about you every day. i think about what we used to have. i think about how i promised i'd fly to Australia and give you the bracelet i bought you. i think about how we fantasized about smoking pot together and looking at the moon.
i hoped this lasted forever. we were so perfect for each other. we still ARE!!! what did i do that made me turn on me? I'll change i promise just give me one more chance, don't cut me out of your life lisa. remember all the love we've shared. i'm not like the others, i love and care about you so much

Desolation
05-26-2016, 08:56 AM
UUBibM8WnwE

m0nde
05-26-2016, 09:06 AM
since dessho has his rep turned off

https://i.gyazo.com/fc657833ad80bfe42a256469d10056aa.png

Desolation
05-26-2016, 09:08 AM
i still get rep comments - what do you mean?

Battery Bits
05-26-2016, 09:21 AM
I've actually told you ad nauseam what needs to happen to fix all this, so you are either too stupid or too much of a dick (you used to at least be a half decent person and nice but not for some time now) but if I need any admin assistance you have taught me that there is no fucking point at all in going to you, you are too busy pandering to cody level losers, interfering with my shit and trying to blackmail me with rep to see my vagina or something lame like that. You shat on our friendship too.

Ruby is the only admin with a working sparkplug between the ears and who will help but it could be years if ever before ruby ever talks to me on steam and I can make an account to call my own and post with but I'm not even banking on him adding me and actually ever responding to me, I've had the last straw a number of times here but the way this forum went I'm not even sure it's worth the effort of another round and even IF all the planets align in just the right way as I described and I create a new account I think you should have to do the required admin crap about it because you are the one who screwed it up..... but the bigger question than whether all the planets align at the right hour is would you even be capable of doing that without being a dick? Because I know I know how to hold up my end of a deal but you don't seem to.

Now if you'll excuse me I have an account to mourn.

m0nde
05-26-2016, 09:28 AM
i still get rep comments - what do you mean?oh, i saw your rep was off so i didn't know

Desolation
05-26-2016, 10:18 AM
i think clay broke rep like 3 years ago so ask him

Desolation
05-26-2016, 10:21 AM
i don't want to see your pussy lisa.
i want to see your heart again.

Wendy <3
05-26-2016, 10:28 AM
I was herped and didnt post for a week and she still never followed through with her promise of bringing people here if i was gone

Poopalew
05-26-2016, 10:59 AM
I was herped and didnt post for a week and she still never followed through with her promise of bringing people here if i was gone

The wings of some species of swallowtail are remarkably efficient at trapping and absorbing sunlight.

Wendy <3
05-26-2016, 12:48 PM
That's good to know you stupid faggot

Poopalew
05-26-2016, 02:32 PM
That's good to know you stupid faggot

Selective foreknowledge means that God could choose not to foreknow indiscriminately all the future acts of his creatures.

m0nde
05-26-2016, 02:42 PM
:rabbit:

Wendy <3
05-26-2016, 03:27 PM
Who is on this awesome list of posters she claims she'll bring here and why don't they ever post on any of her own forums? It's like these people don't exist or something

Poopalew
05-26-2016, 03:55 PM
Who is on this awesome list of posters she claims she'll bring here and why don't they ever post on any of her own forums? It's like these people don't exist or something

He desired to equip Timothy to protect the congregations under his supervision from apostasy and other harmful influences.

Battery Bits
05-26-2016, 04:34 PM
Jazz you've had every account herped at some point, you were herped for 2 days and as a matter of fact the forum had not been better in years, a number of people started coming back, then maks soammed the forum and Deso unherped you and now the forum is this

maks
05-26-2016, 04:41 PM
Lisa you're wrong about nic sales, but the resistance appreciate your contributions and when this is all over you will be immortalized with a statue in the capitol.

maks
05-26-2016, 04:42 PM
a statue of your disgusting brown vagina

Battery Bits
05-26-2016, 04:43 PM
Just some of things Deso did that led to this current state of affairs....

1. Unherped jazz just as people started coming back to post just because maks spammed the forum... this was pandering to maks as we all know you really should do what someone who is spamming and runing your forum tells you to do.

2. Interfered with my rep. A big mistake.

3. Interfered with people's avatars. That was shit.

4. Interfered with, edited and deleted some of my posts. That is some real fucking bullshit right there.

5. Refused to fix any of this and rolled around with codys like jazz and m0nde.

Battery Bits
05-26-2016, 04:44 PM
Lisa you're wrong about nic sales, but the resistance appreciate your contributions and when this is all over you will be immortalized with a statue in the capitol.

Shut the fuck up dipshit

maks
05-26-2016, 04:44 PM
desolation herped plug drugs, she's a hero as far as I'm concerned

Battery Bits
05-26-2016, 04:46 PM
I used to love Deso.

Enjoy your forum maks.

maks
05-26-2016, 04:47 PM
pm me the password to the jack ruby account, I'll build a statue of doonie too

Battery Bits
05-26-2016, 04:49 PM
No. This is Donny's account.

I'm discussing account details with ruby

Battery Bits
05-26-2016, 04:53 PM
I suggest if you want to spam, spam to have that fucking tedious loser begging for attention in EVERY god damn thread herped ie. jazz.... and fuck it, throw m0nde in here with them, then the whole m0nde/marco/cody crew can be fucking losers in here and it won't drive away literally the whole rest of the community. Then you should stop your shit and stop acting like your IQ is the same as your shoe size.

maks
05-26-2016, 04:53 PM
I'll give your account back if you want, I don't need it anymore

Battery Bits
05-26-2016, 04:54 PM
Ok.

maks
05-26-2016, 04:54 PM
I suggest if you want to spam, spam to have that fucking tedious loser begging for attention in EVERY god damn thread herped ie. jazz.... and fuck it, throw m0nde in here with them, then the whole m0nde/marco/cody crew can be fucking losers in here and it won't drive away literally the whole rest of the community. Then you should stop your shit and stop acting like your IQ is the same as your shoe size.

you're the only person who doesn't like m0nde and nic sales. Nobody, not a single person on the whole forum, likes plug drugs. I'm not doing this for me, I'm doing it for the people.

maks
05-26-2016, 04:56 PM
I'll give your account back if you want, I don't need it anymore

Spoke too soon, someone already changed the password and email, I no longer have access.

Battery Bits
05-26-2016, 04:56 PM
I only gave it to you because I gave up because ruby was ignoring me and I've been fighting with Deso who is doing everything wrong.

I hate your loser "friends". They really are losers maks and what the fuck do you think you are doing anyway?

Battery Bits
05-26-2016, 04:57 PM
Spoke too soon, someone already changed the password and email, I no longer have access.

That'd be ruby.

Poor bastard is trying to restore some order.

I'll be glad for my account back. I liked that one. Thanks for offering to give it back.

maks
05-26-2016, 04:58 PM
I only gave it to you because I gave up because ruby was ignoring me and I've been fighting with Deso who is doing everything wrong.

I hate your loser "friends". They really are losers maks and what the fuck do you think you are doing anyway?

I'm fighting a corrupt regime that refuses to give the people what they unanimously want. They had it, briefly, and ruby took it away.

m0nde
05-26-2016, 04:59 PM
I told him exactly what was going on and that I was going to give maks my account if he kept ignoring me, which he did, so I gave the account to maks, exactly as I said I was going to do, then one hour after that he fixes my rep.

Deso has been a total fuckhead, ruby ignores me anyway and you 3 are fucking losers, like seriously, if someone cannot acertain for themselves what utter losers monde and jazz are then they are god damn fucking stupid and cody level losers. Maks is not really in that class but as I ALWAYS said from day one, you should always do the opposite of what maks wants.

If anyone, at any point ever, ever sided with losers like this over me then there is seriously something wrong with you and it's actually pretty fucking obvious unless you are cody level loser.

I will not be using this account either as this is Donny's but you know I had a paragraph or two to say about this cock up.

-Lisa.

INTJ so I've always been right you morons.please stop and go away like you did before, giving us a few weeks of peace

maks
05-26-2016, 04:59 PM
That'd be ruby.

Poor bastard is trying to restore some order.

I'll be glad for my account back. I liked that one. Thanks for offering to give it back.

he's not even bothering to clean up the spam anymore, I wouldn't either if I was him that's a lot of work. he could just hit the spaminator button, but he won't because it would fragment the fuck out of his remaining 5 users turn me into a martyr and encourage others to pick up where I left off. also he knows it wouldn't stop me.

m0nde
05-26-2016, 05:04 PM
Just some of things Deso did that led to this current state of affairs....

1. Unherped jazz just as people started coming back to post just because maks spammed the forum... this was pandering to maks as we all know you really should do what someone who is spamming and runing your forum tells you to do.

2. Interfered with my rep. A big mistake.

3. Interfered with people's avatars. That was shit.

4. Interfered with, edited and deleted some of my posts. That is some real fucking bullshit right there.

5. Refused to fix any of this and rolled around with codys like jazz and m0nde.i'm rolling around laughing at this

Lisa Battery
05-26-2016, 05:07 PM
Let me explain this to you very slowly

yoooooooouuuuuuu...... aaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrreeeee...... theeeeeee....... loooooooosers...... whooooooo..... nooooobody...... waaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnntsssssss...... tooooooooooooooo....... pooooOoooooOOO00000ssssssst...... wwwwwwwwwwwwwiiiiiiiiiiiith.

m0nde
05-26-2016, 05:10 PM
lol, rep lady, welcome to my field of ignorance.

Wendy <3
05-26-2016, 05:11 PM
Then why do you keep coming back?

Wendy <3
05-26-2016, 05:12 PM
I still want that list of supposed posters who came back because they never did the entire week i was herped

rubycalaber
05-26-2016, 05:41 PM
I'm fighting a corrupt regime that refuses to give the people what they unanimously want. They had it, briefly, and ruby took it away.

doesn't matter what the forum gossip says, doesn't matter what the a-listers or the lizards say, doesn't matter if the whole community decides that something wrong is something right, this website was founded on one principal above all else: the requirement that we can post freely, no matter the neg rep or the bad threads, when the lizards and the a-listers and the whole forum tell you to move, your job is to inflate yourself like lisa's bathtub beside the tap of truth and tell the whole forum - "no, you move"

Lisa Battery
05-26-2016, 05:45 PM
Everything will be just fine if you herp that cody level loser jazz

I can't stand that kind of stupid walking around freely

Gentleman Doli II
05-26-2016, 05:46 PM
Everything will be just fine if you herp that cody level loser jazz

I can't stand that kind of stupid walking around freely

why do u want to herp your cat????? i thoutht u loved it

maks
05-26-2016, 05:53 PM
doesn't matter what the forum gossip says, doesn't matter what the a-listers or the lizards say, doesn't matter if the whole community decides that something wrong is something right, this website was founded on one principal above all else: the requirement that we can post freely, no matter the neg rep or the bad threads, when the lizards and the a-listers and the whole forum tell you to move, your job is to inflate yourself like lisa's bathtub beside the tap of truth and tell the whole forum - "no, you move"

please. you threw that out the window years ago, when you constantly banned flaggercat because you were terrified he might actually manage to find out your real name. you hypocrite.

maks
05-26-2016, 05:54 PM
"plug drugs can't be herped because it's against our guiding principles and that's why the herpetarium doesn't actually exist" what the fuck are you even talking about

maks
05-26-2016, 05:56 PM
why am I herped? why am I not free to spam as much as I want? Put your money where your mouth is, kim jong.

Lisa Battery
05-26-2016, 05:57 PM
maks you can stay in your room until you behave