View Full Version : you know what?

Lisa Claus
04-12-2013, 03:12 AM
Aside from all the nasty shit

thankyou for giving me a home to post in

(no I'm not even stoned yet)

always stevey
04-12-2013, 04:39 AM
I don't know why you insist on perpetually searching for love and acceptance in forms it never takes and in places it can never be. You're a wretched human being. Kill yourself.

always stevey
04-12-2013, 04:44 AM
It's so difficult for a desiccated Australian rat like you to accept the reality of your shitty life when dishing gratitude on those on who simply do not care.

always stevey
04-12-2013, 04:50 AM
*sniff sniff* A home of your own to post at. The miasma of emotion wafting from this
mucky thread makes me fucking ill.

Lisa Claus
04-12-2013, 04:57 AM
*sniff sniff* yep

your desperate pathetic slag cag nose up my ass as usual

have a sniff

need attention much?

Lisa Claus
04-12-2013, 05:00 AM
https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/4829434112/h2E372349/

sniff it bitch

always stevey
04-12-2013, 05:00 AM
yeah yeah yeah, desperate bushpig slag, the standard bogan-babble that's to be expected of low-class Australian shit. I didn't see that coming.

always stevey
04-12-2013, 05:01 AM
Really slapping me around with your profound wit you often boast.

Lisa Claus
04-12-2013, 05:03 AM
*YAWN*

always stevey
04-12-2013, 05:03 AM
Oh thanks, guys.. For giving me a home to post at... I'm so alone in the world.
https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRMJt8eV8hsaTc2z4v2yH3WN7d2AHubRMyXhyB1e83JysHHTRpc

Lisa Claus
04-12-2013, 05:05 AM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-jTO3iAv3Ur8/T-uGNzEYt6I/AAAAAAAAACc/53YufVHgR40/s1600/shovel+face+cover.jpg

always stevey
04-12-2013, 05:09 AM
The ironic part of that last post is that you're not wanted anywhere, not even by your own family. Even after your brother *beat* you, which is probably a harmless lie meant to gather sympathy.. So you're not the only one feeling sorry for yourself. :)

Lisa Claus
04-12-2013, 05:09 AM
your face in my ass

shovel shit slag

Lisa Claus
04-12-2013, 05:11 AM
http://www.supermegacomics.com/fanart/fanart_poptart_shovel.gif

always stevey
04-12-2013, 05:11 AM
For someone who looks weathered, worn, and well into her 40's, you post like an angst-ridden 14 year old girl. Go ahead and make your tedious shovel posts.

always stevey
04-12-2013, 05:12 AM
It's all you have.

always stevey
04-12-2013, 05:16 AM
your face in my ass

shovel shit slag

2 degrees brought you so far as to "competing" with me on a forum discussing the sniffing of your fetid asshole and shoveling shit.
I'm deeply impressed and dripping with envy at your accomplishments.

Lisa Claus
I look better than you shovel face slag cag

jealous much?

make up some more rubbish to post about me

or try and pretend to be ME and see if anyone will cyber sex with you

Lisa Claus
sure as hell got a lot more than you

desperate pathetic slag cag

always stevey
04-12-2013, 05:18 AM
I desperately want to be a 40 year old woman making hormonal posts on forums.

Lisa Claus
you keep posting about "competing" with me

pathetic slaggy cag

jealous slurry

Lisa Claus
nice try

I'm 34 and sure as hell fitter than you jealous fugly slag cag

always stevey
04-12-2013, 05:19 AM
You, Lisa, have the acquired the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow and I want it for myself.

Lisa Claus
04-12-2013, 05:20 AM
uh huh

riiiiiiiiiiiiiight

well doesn't take much to have more than you

jealous fugly slurry

always stevey
04-12-2013, 05:24 AM
I wish I had your happiness. :(

Lisa Claus
04-12-2013, 05:25 AM
you wish you were me, you even signed up here pretending to be me

you are actually that pathetic

wannabe

fugly retard jealous slag

Lisa Claus
doesn't take much to have more of a life than you

always stevey
Watching you trying to convince yourself of these things by repeating the same posts over and over and over again is quite silly, you know?

always stevey
04-12-2013, 05:27 AM
Liars have been able to fool others but they can never fool themselves. Isn't that weird?

Lisa Claus
04-12-2013, 05:27 AM
uh huh

keep sniffing it jealous fugly slag

you literally can't even hold a conversation with someone that isn't about me

project some more

I'm one of the most honest people there is

always stevey
04-12-2013, 05:28 AM
That's the way you like it..

always stevey
04-12-2013, 05:29 AM
Your sense of logic leaves something to be desired.

always stevey
04-12-2013, 05:30 AM
Right now, Lisa, you remind me of a wounded, rabid animal caught in a trap and being jabbed at with a sharp stick.

Lisa Claus
04-12-2013, 05:30 AM
my whole intelligence is something you seethe about

jealous retard fugly slag cag

Lisa Claus
04-12-2013, 05:31 AM
I'd come up with something else to call you

but eh, you know, a spade is a spade

and a shovel is a shovel

always stevey
04-12-2013, 05:35 AM
Another funny thing is I never really cared about how you looked or even how I look rather. I don't necessarily find you tobe ugly either, but you desperately cling to the idea that sex appeal equates to self-worth is humorous and fun to pick at.
Especially since you're growing old and you're terrified of it. This is the attitude ofa meaningless person who is easily forgotten.

always stevey
04-12-2013, 05:36 AM
Those types of people die alone.

always stevey
04-12-2013, 05:37 AM
Or they kill themselves because they don't get the constant reassurance of purpose.

Lisa Claus
04-12-2013, 05:37 AM
yep

and that's why you signed up here with 20 pics of me already saved and tried to pretend to be me

for attention and because frankly I'm 34 but still look better than a retarded pathetic jealous slag like you

always stevey
04-12-2013, 05:38 AM
You can compare yourself to me all you like but I shall still be laughing at you and there is nothing you can do to change that. You're trying to turn these tables so bad, yet it tickles me more. :D It won't make the shitty person you are any better.

always stevey
04-12-2013, 05:39 AM
34 years old.. lol

Lisa Claus
04-12-2013, 05:41 AM
why would anyone want to compare themselves to you?

I'm not the one signing up to forums pretending to be you and using your pics because my own are too god damn ugly

hell I can even carry out a conversation with people that isn't about you

all these things you can't seem to do in regards to me

jealous slag

always stevey
04-12-2013, 05:44 AM
You're an easy target, Lisa. If you haven't figured that out by now, I don't understand how you could possibly have two degrees in anything other than batshit insane.

Lisa Claus
04-12-2013, 05:45 AM
yep

post more about my degrees

another thing that you don't have

always stevey
04-12-2013, 05:45 AM
You assuming one is jealous is how you cope with the abuse you bring upon yourself. Just like when you were raped and whenyou were beaten.

always stevey
04-12-2013, 05:46 AM
If either of those stories are true, but one would have to be a dumb fucking
idiot to believe anything a person with borderline personality disorder says.

Lisa Claus
04-12-2013, 05:47 AM
there is no assumption

you literally sign up to forums with 20 of my pics already saved, pretend to be me and post my pics saying you are the hottest woman in the forum

you confuse "most pathetic" with "hottest"

Lisa Claus
04-12-2013, 05:48 AM
get a life of your own

instead of making up lies and trying to pretend to be women on forums you are jealous of for attention

always stevey
04-12-2013, 05:49 AM
I know you're bored from low-self esteem, but fabricating these amazing "traits" about yourself in order to appear better than others is as transparent as glass.

Lisa Claus
04-12-2013, 05:50 AM
I literally don't have make up anything to be better than you

you are actually that pathetic

ass sniffing slurry

always stevey
04-12-2013, 05:50 AM
There's that word "attention" again. It must be important to you.

Lisa Claus
04-12-2013, 05:51 AM
well I don't have to pretend to be other women on forums to get it

unlike you

always stevey
04-12-2013, 05:53 AM
Lisa's idea of reality: If I was beautiful and intelligent, I wouldn't be cruel to Lisa. I would respect and lavish her with adoring praise and hate her enemies.

Lisa Claus
04-12-2013, 05:55 AM
well those are your words

an insight into your issues

always stevey
Honestly why you haven't been locked away in a medical facility is beyond me. You're clearly unfit to function in the world, let alone the internet which is filled with
nasty people.

Lisa Claus
with a lot more issues to follow no doubt

projecting much

always stevey
04-12-2013, 05:57 AM
Oh Lisa, I wish I had your wonderful life, your popularity, your shocking good looks, your charisma, and your wealth...
:rofl: That's the only reason for attacking you on troll forums. Psychology 101.

always stevey
04-12-2013, 05:58 AM
The perils of shovel face. How come no one (but Seph) will show me their cocks on webcam? What am I doing wrong?

always stevey
04-12-2013, 05:59 AM
Low-class bogan babble in 5 4 3 2 1...

Lisa Claus
04-12-2013, 05:59 AM
jealous much

how is your imaginary web sex with Seph going?

Still seething about him asking for my e-mail?

Lisa Claus
04-12-2013, 06:00 AM
um yeah

you're not really what anyone would call high class

slag

always stevey
04-12-2013, 06:00 AM
I wish I could dig a junky fetus out of me. :(

Lisa Claus
04-12-2013, 06:02 AM
you wish ANYONE would touch you

but fact is you can;t even get attention in a forum without either pretending to be another woman or posting about one

always stevey
04-12-2013, 06:02 AM
Aside from all the nasty shit

thankyou for giving me a home to post in

:grin:

Lisa Claus
04-12-2013, 06:03 AM
I mean you can;t even have imaginary web sex with a guy without posting about me and then come whinging to me that they want my e-mail

always stevey
04-12-2013, 06:03 AM
you wish ANYONE would touch you

but fact is you can;t even get attention in a forum without either pretending to be another woman or posting about one

Troll board, hun. Deal with it. You shouldn't post at least types of places if
you're a lonely, unhinged, middle-aged woman with depression and low self-esteem.

Lisa Claus
04-12-2013, 06:04 AM
yeah but I don;t have that problem

always stevey
04-12-2013, 06:06 AM
I don't even know how I ended up in this forum.

I have nowhere to go.

My family abused me.

The only person in my life was someone who picked me up off the street battered and bruised and in shock and they turned out to be a ice junky who was using me for what he could. These are not things I want in my life.

I tried really hard to do something worthwhile. In spite of all the shit, not even having a home through highschool and never finishing I went and got myself two degrees when I was 21 and sat an entry exam and was lucky enough to be smart enough yto blitz it in, and that's about the only time in my life where having brain gave me a lift up, I wanted to teach and help children get through school because I never did and spent years before university living in what was hell, a violent man putting me in hospital because frankly I didn't know any better... and I did teach for a couple of years but I've seen too much shit there that I can't deal with and it only took a couple of kicks of the stool out from under me and I just can't... I just can't, I am not emotionally equipped to do that anymore. I got other jobs that wouldn't be as stressfull but when I lost those things just got worse and worse. Now I'm in a situation where junkies pick me up off the street when I'm bashed on xmas day because I'm even more pathetic than them. I've got nothing, nothing anymore and all I can worry about is what will happen to my cat. I'm not on a pension and I am struggling a lot, there is no safety net for me anymore, no family, no-one who cares... just mounting debts of bills that I can barely even pay anymore. I can't understand people at all... I can't understand why they do these horrible things to each other.... an ice junky actually looked good to me because he was the kindest person I had actually met in a really long time.

I don't spend my money on pot... I wish I could like I used to when I had money... it made things seem better. I wish there was somewhere I could take my cat so I knew she would be spoilt and looked after and I could just go quitely die. I had stopped breathing after my brother bashed me and I wish I had just been left to die.... it was easy to die at that point but people had to bring me back just so I could suffer more shit.. why? Why is everything like this? What the fuck kind of place is this and what the fuck kind of people are some of you. Some of you here aren't bad people at all but I just can't stand these pieces of shit, Ic an't stand them here and I can't stand them in the world anymore and I don't think I can fight any of them anymore. There is no help for what I'm going through but I honestly just don't think I lay here and take it anymore.... I just want to die but what will happen to my cat? My cat is the only good and pure thing in my life.

It's obviously true, I have obviously lost my mind but I don't even want my mind back in a world like this, if sane and doing well is doing to people what has been done to me and what I've seen others do even to children then I don't want to be sane, I don't even want to exist in way where I am aware of anything anymore.

What the fuck is this place and what the fuck kind of people are SOME of you? Am I supossed to abuse people, lie, use people to have a good life? Because I don't even want a life anymore. There is literally nothing more I have to offer or give and I can't live in a world like this anymore, I want out. Something bad is going to happen again... I know this feeling... something bad is going to happen... I hope I get to die this time and to the shit people I hope you burn on earth and to the good people, I wish you could be spared the abhorrent things that go on in this world but I at least hope you have comfort and some measure of happiness and I hope you are surrounded by other good people.

Sure don't.

always stevey
04-12-2013, 06:06 AM
http://i45.tinypic.com/2ir69ag.png

always stevey
04-12-2013, 06:07 AM
I could really go for a game of ping pong on that forehead. :) Do you like ping pong?

Lisa Claus
04-12-2013, 06:07 AM
yep cling to my posts, you have no life or feelings of your own

meanwhile this topic is all it took to send you on yet another jealous cag slag spazz

Lisa Claus
04-12-2013, 06:08 AM
post more pics of me

because you're too god damn fugly

always stevey
04-12-2013, 06:09 AM
Oh... You want me to STOP waving this in your face? Not on your life.

I have nowhere to go.

My family abused me.

The only person in my life was someone who picked me up off the street battered and bruised and in shock and they turned out to be a ice junky who was using me for what he could. These are not things I want in my life.

I tried really hard to do something worthwhile. In spite of all the shit, not even having a home through highschool and never finishing I went and got myself two degrees when I was 21 and sat an entry exam and was lucky enough to be smart enough yto blitz it in, and that's about the only time in my life where having brain gave me a lift up, I wanted to teach and help children get through school because I never did and spent years before university living in what was hell, a violent man putting me in hospital because frankly I didn't know any better... and I did teach for a couple of years but I've seen too much shit there that I can't deal with and it only took a couple of kicks of the stool out from under me and I just can't... I just can't, I am not emotionally equipped to do that anymore. I got other jobs that wouldn't be as stressfull but when I lost those things just got worse and worse. Now I'm in a situation where junkies pick me up off the street when I'm bashed on xmas day because I'm even more pathetic than them. I've got nothing, nothing anymore and all I can worry about is what will happen to my cat. I'm not on a pension and I am struggling a lot, there is no safety net for me anymore, no family, no-one who cares... just mounting debts of bills that I can barely even pay anymore. I can't understand people at all... I can't understand why they do these horrible things to each other.... an ice junky actually looked good to me because he was the kindest person I had actually met in a really long time.

I don't spend my money on pot... I wish I could like I used to when I had money... it made things seem better. I wish there was somewhere I could take my cat so I knew she would be spoilt and looked after and I could just go quitely die. I had stopped breathing after my brother bashed me and I wish I had just been left to die.... it was easy to die at that point but people had to bring me back just so I could suffer more shit.. why? Why is everything like this? What the fuck kind of place is this and what the fuck kind of people are some of you. Some of you here aren't bad people at all but I just can't stand these pieces of shit, Ic an't stand them here and I can't stand them in the world anymore and I don't think I can fight any of them anymore. There is no help for what I'm going through but I honestly just don't think I lay here and take it anymore.... I just want to die but what will happen to my cat? My cat is the only good and pure thing in my life.

It's obviously true, I have obviously lost my mind but I don't even want my mind back in a world like this, if sane and doing well is doing to people what has been done to me and what I've seen others do even to children then I don't want to be sane, I don't even want to exist in way where I am aware of anything anymore.

What the fuck is this place and what the fuck kind of people are SOME of you? Am I supossed to abuse people, lie, use people to have a good life? Because I don't even want a life anymore. There is literally nothing more I have to offer or give and I can't live in a world like this anymore, I want out. Something bad is going to happen again... I know this feeling... something bad is going to happen... I hope I get to die this time and to the shit people I hope you burn on earth and to the good people, I wish you could be spared the abhorrent things that go on in this world but I at least hope you have comfort and some measure of happiness and I hope you are surrounded by other good people.

always stevey

I have nowhere to go.

My family abused me.

lol

always stevey

I have nowhere to go.

My family abused me.

:D

always stevey

I have nowhere to go.

My family abused me.

kjh

always stevey
04-12-2013, 06:10 AM

I have nowhere to go.

My family abused me.

I wish this was me... :(

always stevey

I have nowhere to go.

My family abused me.

I'm clinging Lisa and it feels so fucking good.

always stevey

I have nowhere to go.

My family abused me.

lshfshf

always stevey
04-12-2013, 06:11 AM

I have nowhere to go.

My family abused me.

kjhk,jhjk

always stevey

I have nowhere to go.

My family abused me.

o;o;ki

Lisa Claus
spamming

u mad?

always stevey

I have nowhere to go.

My family abused me.

always stevey

I have nowhere to go.

My family abused me.

ljkjlj

Lisa Claus
I broke her

=/

always stevey
spamming

u mad?

Furious :grin:

I have nowhere to go.

My family abused me.

always stevey
04-12-2013, 06:12 AM

I have nowhere to go.

My family abused me.

sfdsd

always stevey

I have nowhere to go.

My family abused me.

dsfsd

always stevey

I have nowhere to go.

My family abused me.

sdss

always stevey

I have nowhere to go.

My family abused me.

dsfsdfd

always stevey

I have nowhere to go.

My family abused me.

sdfsdf

Lisa Claus
spam more

it means you're winning

always stevey

I have nowhere to go.

My family abused me.

khjkjh

always stevey
04-12-2013, 06:13 AM

I have nowhere to go.

My family abused me.

Oh Lisa. I do I become this???

Lisa Claus
great post

spam tard

always stevey
spam more

it means you're winning

Ok. =D

I have nowhere to go.

My family abused me.

always stevey

I have nowhere to go.

My family abused me.

lol

Lisa Claus
04-12-2013, 06:14 AM
spazz much?

always stevey

I have nowhere to go.

My family abused me.

always stevey

I have nowhere to go.

My family abused me.

always stevey
04-12-2013, 06:15 AM

I have nowhere to go.

My family abused me.

Lisa Claus
clearly got more of a life than you

always stevey

I have nowhere to go.

My family abused me.

always stevey
04-12-2013, 06:16 AM

I have nowhere to go.

My family abused me.

always stevey
04-12-2013, 06:18 AM
That's it for me. Have a great day, Lisa! *blows kiss*

Lisa Claus
04-12-2013, 06:22 AM
desperate spazz tard

you win yet fugly cag slag?

juji
04-12-2013, 06:23 AM
Wow 4 pages of cat fight

Total ownage, GulDucat pwnt Lisa

Lisa Claus
04-12-2013, 06:25 AM
Wow 4 pages of cat fight

Total ownage, GulDucat pwnt Lisayeah

spazz spamming = win

Lisa Claus
04-12-2013, 06:26 AM
shame for her she's still a jealous fugly retard cag slag consumed by me no matter how much she spazzes and spams

always stevey
04-12-2013, 06:27 AM
Wow 4 pages of cat fight

Total ownage, GulDucat pwnt Lisa

inorite? Not like it's hard especially when she makes the same posts over and over
again all eaten up over my self-confidence.

Lisa Claus
04-12-2013, 06:27 AM
ah sweet

pot is on the way XD

Lisa Claus
04-12-2013, 06:28 AM
yeah like I'm the one who repeatedly spazz spammed 100 times ITT

always stevey
04-12-2013, 06:28 AM
We were all sitting here holding our breath wondering when you'd get your pot, druggy.

juji
04-12-2013, 06:29 AM
No, she blew a kiss to you it means she is Sonya from Mortal Kombat who did kiss of death towards against you, then your body explodes.

always stevey
04-12-2013, 06:30 AM
I always thought I was more of a Melina. You know, the shovel face and all.

always stevey
04-12-2013, 06:31 AM
I'm going back to my reading. Ya'll have a lovely rest of the night/day.. Especially you, Lisa. Rooting for you!

Lisa Claus
No, she blew a kiss to you it means she is Sonya from Mortal Kombat who did kiss of death towards against you, then your body explodes.LOL!

you're sweet juji

but that was just her bush-pig dyke attempt to pretend she's actually happy when fact is she clearly seethes 24/7 about me

and gross

would rather get a kiss from my cat's bum

juji
No doubt, i would fuck Mileena

Lisa Claus
04-12-2013, 06:33 AM
I'm going back to my reading. Ya'll have a lovely rest of the night/day.. Especially you, Lisa. Rooting for you!yeah you enjoy that

*insert exclamation mark and smiley face for winning*

the president of sex
04-12-2013, 06:35 AM
you know that clicky sound your computer makes when you travel from folder to folder? well i never noticed it till just now

juji
04-12-2013, 06:35 AM
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_SDgfYD_E1ss/TH6UlpGXFnI/AAAAAAAAARM/8X24iNMMVC4/s1600/212140-sexy_mileena_super.jpg

Lisa Claus
04-12-2013, 06:37 AM
I'm actually a cartoon chick too

Lisa Claus
04-12-2013, 06:40 AM
this is actually me

http://futanariobsession.com/content/vampire-futanari-cumming.gif

rubycalaber
04-12-2013, 08:35 AM
mmmm vampire girls :fap:

rubycalaber
04-12-2013, 08:36 AM
mmmmm dickgirls :fap:

rubycalaber
04-12-2013, 08:36 AM
mmmm four pages of lisa and gulducat cat fighting :fap:

rubycalaber
04-12-2013, 08:43 AM
you know that clicky sound your computer makes when you travel from folder to folder? well i never noticed it till just now

that shit happens in the middle of the night when I'm in bed and I get scared that a ghost is haunting my computer looking through my child porn files

rubycalaber
04-12-2013, 08:43 AM
lisa I just read your massive wall of text for the first time and honestly the main problem in your life is you live in AUSTRALIA every person I have ever heard of who has lived in australia's life is non stop misery because the place is a hell dimension and everyone hates each other but the second they go to another country their live improves dramatically look at my evidence

you and barry: lived in australia your whole lives, non stop misery and suffering

teknorat: miserable life in australia of getting raped by his dad, moved to america and got to own guns and have an awesome job full of hilarious niggers and an awesome roommate who provided non stop comedy, moved back to australia and got hitched to an evil gook who wont let him play video games anymore and cant own guns anymore

iwascruel: finger raped three times in australia, moved to america and hasnt been raped once and has an awesome job

boobz: tries hard and fails to fit in on a gay nigger dick forum in australia, travels to japan for a few days and makes millions of yen playing his trumpet for globally influential nippon business men and gets balls deep in dozens of asian women, goes home to australia to goes back to being trolled on the internet about his unibrow

australia is the worst country on earth and your life will become amazing if you just physically leave it, you can even test it, go on holiday to any other country on earth and note how your life is suddenly amazing

Autistic Spectrum
04-12-2013, 08:52 AM
did lisa end up sucking her drug dealers dick, i really don't wanna read 4 pages of this shit to find out

Dustin
04-12-2013, 10:05 AM
you guys need to take a chill pill

Dustin
04-12-2013, 10:05 AM
and post on a different forum

Lisa Claus
04-12-2013, 05:37 PM
lisa I just read your massive wall of text for the first time and honestly the main problem in your life is you live in AUSTRALIA every person I have ever heard of who has lived in australia's life is non stop misery because the place is a hell dimension and everyone hates each other but the second they go to another country their live improves dramatically look at my evidence

you and barry: lived in australia your whole lives, non stop misery and suffering

teknorat: miserable life in australia of getting raped by his dad, moved to america and got to own guns and have an awesome job full of hilarious niggers and an awesome roommate who provided non stop comedy, moved back to australia and got hitched to an evil gook who wont let him play video games anymore and cant own guns anymore

iwascruel: finger raped three times in australia, moved to america and hasnt been raped once and has an awesome job

boobz: tries hard and fails to fit in on a gay nigger dick forum in australia, travels to japan for a few days and makes millions of yen playing his trumpet for globally influential nippon business men and gets balls deep in dozens of asian women, goes home to australia to goes back to being trolled on the internet about his unibrow

australia is the worst country on earth and your life will become amazing if you just physically leave it, you can even test it, go on holiday to any other country on earth and note how your life is suddenly amazingLOL!

XD

rubycalaber
04-12-2013, 05:40 PM
have you ever been on holiday outside australia before? I know barry hasnt which is probably why he has a terminally damaged hole

Camoron
04-12-2013, 05:44 PM
my canadian friend said hes known 11 different australian people irl and all of them were horrible people, he legitimately thinks australians are the worst people on the planet

i dont harbor such prejudice of course

Lisa Claus
04-12-2013, 05:54 PM
have you ever been on holiday outside australia before? I know barry hasnt which is probably why he has a terminally damaged holenot outside of australia no

always stevey
04-12-2013, 05:56 PM
Very low-class. I've traveled all over the world. :)

Camoron
04-12-2013, 05:59 PM
one of his girlfriends was australian, she tried to stab him with a fork

Autistic Spectrum
04-12-2013, 06:00 PM
http://forkstabbed.ytmnd.com/

always stevey
04-12-2013, 06:01 PM

Hawt

rubycalaber
04-12-2013, 06:03 PM

bet stevey could beat her in a cutlery fight with a spork

always stevey
04-12-2013, 06:04 PM
You would need a really sharp fork to do any kind of real damage or to make it stick
like that.

Camoron
04-12-2013, 06:07 PM
gulducat confirmed for marco

evidence: she enters unnecessary breaks in her sentences

Camoron
just like marco does

always stevey
Mine weren't that good, but still better than Lisa's bogan-babbling.

Autistic Spectrum
wanna fuck the protons out of lisa's damaged psyche

sex with dead people
04-12-2013, 06:15 PM
For all of lisa's bragging about her intelligence did anyone else notice her flames are the mosr base and common lowbrow bullshit imaginable, meanwhile gullcat was knocking homeruns sending her ass to the dictionary every 3rd word just trying to keep up.

Well played gulcat, well played.

You are the most obtuse pathetic fucktard loser ever.

Autistic Spectrum
04-12-2013, 06:16 PM
fuktard bush pig 200 posts da day abiot my sweet pussy hoel, keep it up welocme to da ingore list

always stevey
04-12-2013, 06:16 PM
You are the most obtuse pathetic fucktard loser ever.

Predictable.

Camoron
04-12-2013, 06:17 PM
what do you have to say gulducat, why do you needlessly break your text apart in mid sentence like marco deos?

always stevey
04-12-2013, 06:19 PM
what do you have to say gulducat, why do you needlessly break your text apart in mid sentence like marco deos?

The computer is doing something to mess up my posts and I can't be bothered to change it. If I edit the posts, people will make fun of me for it. Instead,
you make fun of my broken posts

Camoron
04-12-2013, 06:19 PM
uh-huh

Autistic Spectrum
04-12-2013, 06:21 PM
your broken adhd brain infected your computer, happens all the time, shove adderals in your usb port, should fix it

always stevey
04-12-2013, 06:22 PM
*marks thread read*

Camoron
04-12-2013, 06:23 PM
goddamnit I AM TALKing to you get your ass back here bithc