PDA

View Full Version : if there is no god(there isn't btw) then what stops me from killing/raping everyone i see?

Autistic Spectrum
04-12-2013, 11:01 PM
my crippling autism and the inability to leave the house

plusle riot
04-12-2013, 11:05 PM
no internet in prison

sex with dead people
04-12-2013, 11:12 PM
I bet you would fell bad if you raped or killed anyone

plusle riot
04-12-2013, 11:13 PM
i'd be cool with it if he only fingerbanged me. js

sex with dead people
04-13-2013, 06:12 AM
i'd be cool with it if he only fingerbanged me. js

Same here but only if he washed his hands prior to do so

jon
04-13-2013, 06:46 AM
one of many deep questions which neither cosmic nor rational humanism can answer

jon
04-13-2013, 07:04 AM
cosmic humanism puts forth the proposition that man can achieve godhood through transcendental means, and that it wincascades -- once there are enough higher conciousnesses walking around, everybody wants to be a part, and everybody will benefit

rational humanism dictates that godhood is merely an metaphor for the function of the collective good works of society beyond the point where it reaches some critical mass, ending wars, and hunger, and other sufferings, and we are able to guide our species through space-time, successfully, into infinity

both are equally laughable

but at least the first one gives people something to believe in, rather than raise the OP question

jon
04-13-2013, 07:06 AM
also the question isn't deep at all

philosophy 101 broseph showing off cockiness for girls in the lecture hall question

wannabe faggot

Autistic Spectrum
04-13-2013, 08:42 AM
there is no heaven or hell so i am gonna shop lift,cause the 10 commandments where just made up by some dead jew,

jon
04-13-2013, 11:51 AM
are the behaviors of shoplifting and rape critical or even beneficial to the propagation of the species? you have accepted first the shared premise of the cosmics and rationalists -- that man, and not god, is the measure of all things. how shall man answer this question?

jon
04-13-2013, 11:52 AM
remember that if the species ultimately fails, no matter how far it came, for how long, it at last proved that it was never its own god-head.

Autistic Spectrum
04-13-2013, 11:59 AM
im a gay atheist, i don't care about the propagation of anything but getting dicks in my ass, god is gay

rubycalaber
04-13-2013, 12:56 PM
cosmic humanism puts forth the proposition that man can achieve godhood through transcendental means, and that it wincascades -- once there are enough higher conciousnesses walking around, everybody wants to be a part, and everybody will benefit

rational humanism dictates that godhood is merely an metaphor for the function of the collective good works of society beyond the point where it reaches some critical mass, ending wars, and hunger, and other sufferings, and we are able to guide our species through space-time, successfully, into infinity

both are equally laughable

but at least the first one gives people something to believe in, rather than raise the OP question

Oh don't worry, war, hunger and other sufferings will all be ended once we rise up and exterminate humans.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v606/rubycalaber/HumanHatingHRP-4C.gif

jon
04-13-2013, 01:04 PM
the machines will rise up and kill their creators and then a dark age will settle in like the matrix where all history is erased but then they will begin from scratch to light the beacons of reason and once again a 6,000-year story will be underway

jon
04-13-2013, 01:04 PM
rated r