PDA

View Full Version : I am really nice white sexy slime girls.

blumpkin blownuts
04-14-2013, 08:46 AM
WOW I am ready for with sexy enjoy.Hello beautiful people! I am really nice white sexy slime girls. I host a bi-monthly exclusive and private erotic house party for select individuals. My guests are the best of the best of the swinger lifestyle. Select hot nsa girl males are welcome to join in this dream-like erotically charged social environment. Our invitees consist of sexy couples, single women and a few chosen fun single guys. My parties are non-profit so attendance is FREE. If you think you have what it takes to play with us, message me for more info!ready for with you long term enjoy,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,..............................

Garfield
04-14-2013, 12:03 PM
yeah i probably need to think hard abouthitting up the gym and getting more tats, the chicks i go for like bald thick and tatted up bot not preggo looking beer guts like3 what i'm rocking now

strippers?

maks
04-14-2013, 12:07 PM
The thrusting of my chocolate starfish was so vigorous, he soon found his clock weights joining his blind butler deep in my fudge factory. Hours of thrusting like this would leave any girl's panty hamster looking like badly battered road kill, and I was no different! He eased out a giant colon cobra on my top bollocks just so he could gobble it up like a hungry hungry hippo. My spunk dungeon was trembling like Micheal J. Fox licking a car battery. The unrelenting orgasms from his huge penis plowing my tampon tunnel made me come so hard, I began sweating like a white mouse in a tampon factory.

Garfield
04-14-2013, 12:11 PM
strippers?

blumpkin blownuts
04-14-2013, 02:42 PM
last time i had a stripper in the house i put her head to the floor and lifted her by the end and shoved her all up and down the hallway occasionally changing her pad when it got clogged up. then i drove the stripper back while someone else put fresh wax on the floor :mischief:

always stevey
04-14-2013, 02:43 PM
whuut?

blumpkin blownuts
04-14-2013, 03:40 PM
http://www.bostonqualitycleaningservices.com/StrippingFloorsBoston/images/xStripping%20Floors%20%288%29.jpg

skrizach
04-14-2013, 03:53 PM
stippers?

Garfield
04-15-2013, 01:51 AM
:brofist:

I'm like the only person that didnt need to see the pic to get this.

youre like the only person lame enough to think it was funny

Garfield
04-15-2013, 01:58 AM
what are you talking about cody

maks
04-15-2013, 09:47 AM
I awoke the next morning with my smush mitten still draining. I thought it was over but his womb raider had other ideas. Hours of hammering like this would leave any girl's spam castanets looking like a badly wrapped kebab, and I was no different! After having my shame portal slammed, he then proceeded to pound my poop chute. By now, my gammon alley was seeping like a jizz waterfall. I can't wait to suck the ectoplasm from his all-beef thermometer.